Based on Click to view
Artist mothha [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Event Faun #23 - Strawberry Milk

Postby mothha » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:21 am

Welcome to Fauns!
| main thread | discord | customs/myos | off-oekaki customs/myos | transfers | nursery | artist search |
| archive | archive updates | shop |

welcome to the fauns opening event!

Edits
[s] custom hair
[c] custom tail
[uc] custom ears, custom horns
[r] halo

draw or write (or both!) about them and their favorite food for a chance to win this faun!! no word limit, and i'll be judging art based on creativity over skill level. ends on 6/3 at 10 pm EST.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]faun name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event Faun #23 - Strawberry Milk

Postby kitsugeist » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:27 am

How cute!! Mark!
x
shijo | he/him | taken
| ©

🍰 Male + enfj + scorpio.
🍡 I love my gf, jjba, persona, and nge!
🍰 Previously Yoshikage ^^
kitsugeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:27 am

I don't like how you outted me, but I also cannot help but mark :sus:
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:38 am

username: sharpiesandhamilton
    faun name: clarabelle
    prompt:
    paragraphthe dew was fresh on the grass, glistening in the early morning light as beautifully as frost on bare tree limbs in the winter. the exquisite song of the cardinals, chickadees, and robins filled the air with their joyful tunes that caused every faun to simply stop and appreciate the beauty of their planet. all was peaceful and normal, nothing rather out of the ordinary. fauns strolled the sidewalks and ate their breakfast at quaint little cafés who had metal chairs and tables with umbrellas just outside the door. the clouds moved steadily, albeit slowly, through the sky, but not a single one was dark or menacing. the soft sound of paws across the sidewalk was not out of the ordinary, but the uneven gait the other fauns heard caused them to stop and glance behind them to make sure everything was quite alright. you see, out of the ordinary is the one thing these fauns did not like. they had their little town, and they had their schedules. it was all very precise and orderly, and that was what kept everybody happy.
    paragraphwhen the fauns would turn, as they did every morning, they would see clarabelle skipping by with her ears bouncing lightly and a big smile plastered on her face. she was always happy and grinning, a trait many fauns adored in her. she was gentle and kind, sweet and caring, all the traits the fauns of the town liked to imagine they themselves had. they would recognize clarabelle and then turn their attentions forward as she passed them. as clarabelle passed by storefronts and cafés, she would slow down as she recognized the bright red awning that topped the door of her favorite bakery. before she even ducked inside, she could always smell the sweet treats and hear emily whistling "danube river" as it was the same every morning. clarabelle bounced up to the counter and pushed three coins across, her eyes plastered on the clear display case in which waited the most heavenly treat to ever have graced the faun's world with its presence. "one glazed cherry turnover, please!" she would ask politely, her voice neither loud nor soft but in that perfect middle range.
    paragraphemily, the baker, slid the treat wrapped in a napkin over the case, and clarabelle daintily took the cherry turnover into her own paws. she took one bite out of the corner, revealing the pocket inside, and then squeezed the filled pastry until the sweet cherry jam-like filling rose to the top of the hole. clarabelle then took another small bite, combining sweet glazed pastry and sticky delicious filling. she waved goodbye to emily and walked out to the sidewalk, taking a seat in one of the next door sandwich shop's outdoor seats to enjoy her breakfast. every morning was just the same, but clarabelle could care less as long as she got to eat her treat. she saw several of her coworkers, and eventually stood up to follow them after finishing the pastry. she would quickly crumple the napkin up and place it in the correct garbage can before skipping off to the library where she would help caspian place yesterday's returned novels and discs onto the correct shelves.

caption for art: what clarabelle looks like when emily hands her the glazed cherry turnover
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f1owercrown » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:13 am

Meep mork
    ┌──────────────┐

────────────────────
    flower · v soft · she/her
    ────────────────────
    I'd rather waltz than just
    walk through the forest.

└──────────────┘
      ┌──────────────┐

───────── ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy
      any of my characters, ty!

────────────────────
      about · kalons · tumblr
      skarmoury#9386
      ────────────────────
      icon · oc pixel · forest pixel
      ────────────────────

└──────────────┘
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skephalo » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:44 pm

username:
faun name:

mark >:0
skephalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brackensnake » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:53 pm

mark
Brackensnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:35 am

this kid real cute..
    mark
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:21 pm

- - ✯ - -
username: hunny.milk.tea
faun name: jin
- - ✯ - -

prompt:
- - ✯ - -
- jin lives in a small town just to the left of tokyo, which is located on the southeastern part of honshu, the main island of japan. the male was sheltered for most of his life in the small town, both his parents quite strict when it came to jin going out a traveling to the big city. but there was something about tokyo that continued to draw jin in like a moth to a flame. and that something was the food markets. every week jin would save up his yen that he gained from his allowance to take a trip into tokyo. the hustle and bustle of the large city was always breath taking to jin, wherever he looked something new gained his attention. but what really stole jin's attention like nothing else was the food market section. this is where his yen is spent whenever he takes his weekly trip into the large city. jin has visited almost every food store there is, and tried all the tasty delights, whether it be at a fancy restaurant, a street vendor, or even the fancy vending machines that have special types of snacks. there is one shop though that jin goes to every single visit.
- - ✯ - -
- - ✯ - -
- the shop rests on a corner street down on of the tokyo alley ways, many shops lining the sidewalks and any spare room is stuffed with a vending machine. jin, being a foodie, has determined that this shop is the best shop when it comes to dining on his favorite food. that and the shop owner is an older man who always listens to jin when he speaks about home and his dreams. the old man always makes sure that jin gets a free dessert when he is finished with his favorite meal, and the young faun is forever grateful as his allowance doesn't spare much room for extra dessert. this is the shop that jin goes to every week to get some of his favorite food. sushi, and more specifically, street style sushi.
- - ✯ - -
- - ✯ - -
- the sushi is prepared street style way, which the old shop owner will cut it up in front of jin, and the young faun will sit back in awe. something about watching a master at work with a craft made it all the more beautiful, or in jin's case, the more tastier. jin orders the same mix of sushi from the stand inside the store, and so whenever he comes the old man almost always has it prepared and set up ti\o put on the delicate show. jin will watch the shop owner slice up the sashimi and prepare it for the sushi platter.
- - ✯ - -
- - ✯ - -
- jin's favorite type of sushi comes in the form of usually salmon and tuna draped over sticky rice, usually leaning towards the flavorful fatter type of cut from the fish. something about it was so buttery and good when jin ate it that he started to request the mix to always include that. the shop owner always starts out with a large sashimi of salmon or tuna for jin before carefully preparing it into sake nigiri, which is essentially salmon sushi. jin also adores tamago, which is the egg sushi that is wrapped with a strip of seaweed to hold it to the sticky rice. next is maguro, which is the tuna sushi, the shop owner always adding this as it is one of jin's favorites. ikuro is also placed on the platter which is salmon roe, stuffed into the seaweed roll that holds it together. tekkamaki comes after, which is the tuna roll with a seaweed outside with sticky rice and then the tuna stuffed in the center. ebi is the finishing touch to the platter, which is shrimp draped over the small mound of sticky rice. on very special occasions, jin will order sushi cones, which is all that deliciousness in a couple bites stored in seaweed rolled cone!
- - ✯ - -
- - ✯ - -
- at the end of the day it isn't hard to see why jin is obessed with sushi, it comes in so many forms and every bite is just as savory as the last. jin could eat it every single day if he was allowed, but just weekly is fine too and always a pleasure to look forward to.
- - ✯ - -
( all art made by me !! )
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosi » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:46 am

username: Rosi
faun name: Starmii
prompt: Art coming soon!
Starmii Is a spunky faun, she is very friendly and tries to see the best in everything.
art here art here
Her favorite food is dried fruit, specificly dried strawberries
Art here
Doing art bc i dont wanna write ;w;
Last edited by Rosi on Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosi
She/They
TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups