63 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

keldines 341-343

Postby hypnowave » Mon May 25, 2020 2:48 am

common keldines
    [ c ] colored sclera
    [ nr ] expression
    [ nr ] items

some good pokemon trainer babies,, in turn, they are based on fire, water and grass!
    each keldine also has a "secondary type" in a sense, those types being ground, ice and ghost respectively.
    as suggested on the discord, you will need to assemble pokemon teams for them in order to win!

you may try out for only one keldine, so choose wisely!
    try to keep to the general color or type of the keldine you're going for. usage of official pokemon sprites is encouraged! i'd prefer it if you didn't use fanart for your form but if you do, please be sure it's credited.
    you also have up to 300 words to describe the pokemon team! no other extras allowed.

i need to go wash dishes now lol

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]keldine number:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]pronouns:[/b]
    [b]team:[/b]

ends in 72 hours!
Last edited by hypnowave on Mon May 25, 2020 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: keldines 341-343

Postby bakuraas. » Mon May 25, 2020 2:51 am

res

username:
name:
pronouns:
team:
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Mon May 25, 2020 2:51 am

username: jointedwishes
keldine number: #342
name: Titan
pronouns: he/him
team:
| Mega Houndoom | Alolan Rattata | Slowbro |
| Delibird | Psyduck | Gyarados |

To Titan, this is the ultimate team; a team no one can defeat! At least, that’s what he says. Mega Houndoom and Gyrados are his main Pokemon, using them the most as they are the most powerful. The Alolan Rattata he uses to jump scare his friends, as well as just a fun little buddy to hang out with. Slowbro and Psyduck are important parts of his team, knowing their roles most as team supporters, and also picking in on a battle or two. And finally, Delibird is Titan’s Pokemon that’s always just a big goof and Titan can always have fun with him. Delibird is the most helpful Pokemon you will ever meet, whether it’s making Titan’s breakfast to making his bed, Delibird does it all.

(127 words)
Last edited by jointedwishes on Mon May 25, 2020 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Restful Dead » Mon May 25, 2020 2:53 am

username: δρεπάνι
keldine number: 341
name: Blazely
team:
ArdeusCharizard (can mega evolve)| Naughty
Raised all the way from a Charmander, Ardeus was Blazely's first Pokemon and is one of his most powerful. He's got a bit of an unruly temperament and Blazely is only barely able to keep the large dragon in check. This is probably due to the fact that Blazely's own fiery passion mirrors Ardeus' own.
VulcanCamerupt | Lax
If Ardeus is Blazely's Pokemon counterpart in personality, then Vulcan is his opposite. This large, lumbering Pokemon is slow and seems to prefer resting over battling for the most part. Despite this, he and Blazely seem to complement each other and his easygoing demeanor serves as a temper to Blazely's heated moods.
KindleHeatmor | Quirky
Kindle could be considered the oddball of the party. One of her favorite activities is picking up rocks and then breathing fire on them, leaving behind scorch marks. Oddly enough, these scorch marks often take on the appearance of recognizable objects, people, or Pokemon.
GaiaExcadrill | Gentle
Blazely and Gaia bonded after she rescued him from a cave-in. While the others on the team mostly seem to enjoy Blazely's company due to his ability to provide them with fun, challenging, and rewarding battles, Gaia simply wishes to make sure her trainer remains safe.
Entei ☆ | Serious
Entei chose to join Blazely's team of its own volition out of sheer respect after seeing his and his team's impressive battle prowess. As far as Entei is concerned, it is content to continue traveling with the trainer but if for whatever reason it deems him to be no longer deserving of its respect, it will leave without so much as looking back.
FaestusCombusken | Jolly
The newest addition to Blazely's team, Faestus has a lot to live up to when comparing him to the other members. Blazely's training regiments are far from easy, but Faestus has a happy-go-lucky attitude, allowing him to keep on trucking.

[300 words]
Last edited by Restful Dead on Mon May 25, 2020 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Restful Dead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Mon May 25, 2020 2:54 am

username: metanoia.
        name:
        pronouns:
        team:
Last edited by metanoia. on Mon May 25, 2020 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiinotasha » Mon May 25, 2020 2:55 am

username: KiinotashA
doggo 342
name:
pronouns:
team:

ImageCloyster ~~~ Image Lapras~~~ Image Milotic~~~

Image Dewgong~~~ Image Walrein~~~ Image Cryogonal~~~
Last edited by Kiinotasha on Mon May 25, 2020 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image<3
Kiinotasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Mon May 25, 2020 2:55 am

username: DragonOfEmber
name: Finch
pronouns: He/him
team:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

—— Storm —— xxxi— Fiadhaich — xi —— Accalia —— i —— Asra —— xxi —— Etna —— xi —— Ayllait ——

While they're not exactly the most aesthetically pleasing in terms of colours, this is by far Finch's favourite team. He's grown super close to the group, and trusts them completely. Despite having some clashing personalities within the group, Fitch’s team will always put their differences aside before a battle, creating a powerhouse of a team. Finch is honoured to have these brave pokemon by his side.

[72/300]
Last edited by justamindset on Mon May 25, 2020 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avianAnnihilator » Mon May 25, 2020 2:56 am

username: avianAnnihilator
name: Ni
team:
ImageImageImage
Decidueye | Leafeon | Banette
ImageImageImage
Phantump | Gogoat | Polteageist
Last edited by avianAnnihilator on Mon May 25, 2020 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
◈ Ro | UK | Pixel Artist | Animator | Illustrator ◈
They/Them
Come play Dappervolk!
IG | TH | DA | Portfolio | FR

Kels | Kals

avianAnnihilator#8351 on Discord
avianAnnihilator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon May 25, 2020 2:59 am

username: Griff
name: Casey
pronouns: She/Her
team:

Harold

The first pokemon Casey caught was a growlithe, as such this little scrapper is the most confident, loyal, and leader of this small pack. With a variety of moves for any situation, they can and will protect their teammates with everything they've got! Also has one ear that flops over randomly, and a glove to match Casey's own!

Hot Stuff AKA Toddie

Raised from a Numel and named after one of Casey's favorite snacks, has a lot of patience but when its lost, the entire room fills with smoke! A steady attacker, and close ally.

Pepper

The last to join the team, she can be surly, unruly, and at times downright rude. But battle by battle, they are slowly coming to form a bond of trust and respect.

Baron Von Best AKA Buddy

Raising the small pokemon from a colt, nobody could guess how big Buddy would get! With their trademark fashionable sash, they are known for prancing and liking to look pretty. While kicking their opponents butt!

Ryde On AKA Rider

Always the muscle, the tank, the wall. Wants to protect everyone, always. And hates being in a pokeball, so usually follows Casey on foot, allowing his trainer a ride on their shoulder!

Smooookin AKA Smoky

The charmer, joker, and prankster of the group. If you wake up with gum on your glove?

Overall:

Casey came across her team and caught them one by one, almost always at their earliest stages, and made sure to train them from the ground up. She wants to show the world fire is the best, and give them a place to roar! Go fire! Their goal is to one day take on the Elite Four and show the world that a good fire team can defeat even those pesky water types!
Last edited by Griff on Mon May 25, 2020 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallenOrpheus » Mon May 25, 2020 3:00 am

username: Wiccan Witch
name: Flake
pronouns: He/Him
team: Image

Flake has always loved the colour blue. From his own fur to the Pokemon he chose to train. He spent years building his own team, and training them up as much as possible. He perfectly cultivated his team, previous team members living out their lives on his parent's farm which he visited frequently.

First on his team was Lugia, a chance encounter when he was exploring. Lugia was the lead of his team, having trusted the young keld to catch him. Lugia's nickname is Louis, and he has been on the team for a very long time.
Second on his team is Suicune. Once again, he worked hard to get Suicune to trust him, and his work paid off. Lugia's nickname is River, and they are a newer member of the team.
Swampert is next, holding a mega stone that transforms him into a more powerful form of herself. She was Flake's starter, and has been with him for a very long time. Flake nicknamed her Lottie, a name which suited her perfectly.
Walrein is a bulky member of the team, having been caught as a Spheal. He has been on the team for just a little less time than Lottie, and his nickname is Shard.
Fifth on the team is Froslass, a pokemon who Flake had caught after a long battle. She hasn't been on the team for long, and is still a little less obedient to his requests. Her nickname is Glacier.
And finally on the team is an Alolan Marowak, a pokemon he had received in a trade from a friend. Marowak is nicknamed Shock, and is powerful. She is mostly friendly, and learns quick.
Last edited by FallenOrpheus on Thu May 28, 2020 11:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
FallenOrpheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me