Based on Click to view
Artist chromatic. [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #833

Postby chromatic. » Thu May 21, 2020 6:44 pm

Maned wolf with a cool hair edit!

To win this gal, tell me how she feels about her height!
Ends in 3 days

[center]Username:
Name:
Prompt:
[/center]

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #833

Postby paopu » Thu May 21, 2020 6:49 pm

x
x

x
x
x

☼ paopu ☼ heifer ☼

Being tall is useful. She'll be the first to tell you that. It's nice to be able
    to reach most of what she goes to grab and it's nice to be able to look
    intimating every once and awhile. So, yeah, for the most part Halcyon
    loves her height and knows exactly how to use it to her advantage.
    There's very little that she can't reach for herself or for other people.
    Not to mention it's been literal years since anyone has tried to present
    themselves as if they were 'above' her. Hard to want to piss off someone
    as tall as she is, after all. Growing up her friends would joking call her a
    'bouncer' as she intimidated most people who were prone to cause
    problems. She's also, as she's opt to remind people, very quick. When her
    legs work as intended it's hard to beat someone with a pace like hers in
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx any sort of race or contest of speed.

There's just one little caveat. Being tall and gangly isn't all sunshine and daisies, after all. See, long limbs means there's way more room to trip over things. She has a reputation for being a danger magnet just by virtue of many times she's tripped on her own feet. It's a hassle and, while she's gotten okay at shrugging it off, in her weaker moments she still finds herself deeply embarrassed whenever it does happen. Her whole life she's been the type to trip on air and land flat on her face.
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Thu May 21, 2020 6:50 pm

Username: .entity.
Name: Sontara
Prompt:

"How do I feel about my legs?" Son chuckled, lifting one eyebrow and relaxing in their chair with a sly grin as they crossed said limbs in front of them slowly. "Oh, my dear.. I love my legs."

They lifted one hand in front of their face and made a show of 'nonchalantly' inspecting their manicured nails for a moment before turning back to the interviewer. "Height is power.. over men, over woman.. over everyone. People listen to you when you tower over them because they know that you know that one right move can take them down."

"And I like power."
Last edited by kaminari.denki on Sun May 24, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu May 21, 2020 6:53 pm

Username: Rescue2001
Name: Amaris wanted a Spanish name and the meaning just fits I feel.
Prompt:
Amaris doesn't care to be the center of attention and sometimes that's what happens because of her height. She doesn't really mind her height but sometimes she does just wish she had a more normal height. One thing she just loves about her height is the fact that she is able to reach up higher in trees where all the good fruits and nuts are.
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Fri May 22, 2020 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Thu May 21, 2020 7:02 pm

Username: PolarizedVertigo
Name: Hera
Prompt: Hera loathes being tall, it is the WORST when all she wants to do is befriend the nice little mice that visit the barn, or the ducks that swim in the lake. She's just too darn tall and it makes her afraid of stepping on the little guys, so she walks at like 1/4 the pace of other moos just so she can be cautious, atleast when shes near smaller animals!
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Thu May 21, 2020 7:17 pm

Username: dino cat
Name: Blood River
Prompt: River is often self-conscious about how she looks. She often wants to just fit in. She once walked only on rocks to get up to the height of the other cows. That didn't work cause she got rocks stuck in her hooves. She doesn't like being short and she tries her best to be tall.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Thu May 21, 2020 7:34 pm

Username: DarkestWerewolf
    Name: Lev
    (Bc I’ve been addicted to Haikyuu and there’s a lamppost of a human)
    Prompt:
    Lev actually loves her height. Compared to other buttermilks, she’s a good head and shoulders above the rest. She can be a smug lil prick about her height and loves to tease others (though she doesn’t mean any harm). It’s easy to spot her in a crowd and Lev is more than capable of finding her friends as well. When she spots her friend, she would very excitedly scream their name and come bounding over, which can be rather terrifying.

She is what many would call a gremlin. She loves to use her height to her advantage and reach for fruits in the trees while others gawk at her reach. However, she is more than happy to help when asked. Through her life, Lev has always been teased about her height but she never put it to heart and would playfully retort back.

“At least I can always look down on you.”
    “Yeah and you will always be below me.”
    Are her usual replies.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Fri May 22, 2020 2:34 am

Username: Cactologist
Name: Tajila (combination of African names meaning "fast" and "tall")
Prompt: Growing up, Taj didn't think anything was strange about her height and gangliness. In fact, she never saw anything wrong with it until she got bullied in her adolescent years. She had always enjoyed being faster than everyone else and able to reach things that no one else could, like the best apples on the trees. Suddenly, though, she was told that these favorite parts of herself were bad and that she wasn't worthy of the affection of others. It hurt her self esteem. Even though she has learned not to heed the bullies' words, she will never be able to fully appreciate her differences in light of how they treated her.
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheEternalPlague » Fri May 22, 2020 2:41 am

Username: TheEternalPlague

Name: Wilhelm

Prompt: How Does She Feel About Her Height?

Wilhelm used to be very self conscious of her height/how tall she was because other calves would pick on her. They would call her names and would often times chase her around trying to head-but her legs. She tried her hardest to never to stray from her mother because they wouldn’t pick in her with her mother there.

Eventually she grew up, and she became the tallest Heifer in the herd. She could see farther away than any other cow, and she could run faster than them as well. She could do things that no other cow could do, things that could protect the herd from predators.

She learned to love herself, and her height. She was unique, one of a kind, and she couldn’t be replaced. Now she is used to her height, and she doesn’t stumble or trip as often as she used too. Her body felt right to her for the first time in a long time, and she couldn’t be happier.
-5 ChickenSmoothie Hours + 969865
I love Malk Pets/Spiders/Hyenas/Bearded Vultures
TheEternalPlague

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Fri May 22, 2020 3:16 am

Username: BiscuitTheDog
Name: Hero
Prompt:
Hero is neutral towards her unusual height. Yes, sometimes it is useful- like reaching for something that another cow needs but can't reach without a ladder/stool. Sometimes, though, it bothers her alot.
She scares away humans young and old aswell as other cows, and sometimes not even fully because of her height. Her bristly fur on her neck and her bright, glowing teal eyes could very easily make her appear a monster in darkness or in the shade of trees.
Another thing about her height that absolutely drives her nuts, ironically- squirrels think that she is a tree! When she very obviously isn't!! They hop onto her back and sit there, going about their day, chewing up nuts, making her fur messy! One time, a squirrel even jumped onto her leg and climbed up to her back. She screamed- not out of shock, but because that squirrel's claws were so sharp.
A final thing she doesn't like about her dumb, gangly legs- She's forced to bend down if she has to eat, drink, or talk to anyone. She's done it so much already that her legs sometimes fall out from under her unexpectedly from weariness.
So I guess she isn't neutral towards her legs at all.
Oh, cow god, what did she do to deserve this?

-hardly active... i draw... call me october
BiscuitTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me