Artist ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ [gallery]
Time spent 11 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

stellar c:

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:46 am

entry wrote:Name: stellar
Prompt:
the night was dark, with no light other than that of the stars. the humming of bugs and the swaying of trees were all but long-gone memories. where am i? she pondered, confused and somewhat scared. looking around, in a clearing surrounded by thick shrubs and tall leafy pines, she appeared to be in the same forest. however, she refused to believe it. no forest of any kind could be as eerily silent as this. a fat lump of dread settled into her stomach followed by a tightened, firmer stance. a twig snapped. stellar's eyes widened and her head shot towards the direction of the sound."who's there?" she called bravely, but no further sounds came. a moment or two passed, still silent. she turned slowly in her place, her eyes strained, scanning the edges of the clearing. another twig snapped and seconds later impossibly fast, heavy footsteps sounded from behind her, but before she could react she was flung across the clearing. a loud thud could be heard as she hit the thick trunk of a tree. stellar groaned in shock, staring blindly straight ahead, her vision was fuzzy.

when her sight returned she noticed a disturbing figure peering down at her. it was tall and paper thin, it had no eyes and a large toothy grin. what disturbed her the most was how the grin was not joyous or happy, it seemed cold and uninviting. in fear, her heartbeat quickened and her breathing intensified. the figure reached towards her with long bony fingers, but hesitated when stellar screamed, "p-please do not hurt me!" stellar watched in confusion as the figure stepped away from her and signaled towards the trees. three more look-a-like creatures appeared from behind the shrubbery. they began to communicate in what sounded like gibberish, pointing and referring to her as 'alien.' alien? i am no alien? she thought. and then the realisation hit her, the reason these creatures seemed so unworldy was because they were in fact not from her world.

i'm very sorry if this was too long and gave off the wrong vibes or didn't sound alien-like at all, but in all honesty that's how i would believe aliens are if they existed c:
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me