Based on Click to view
Artist WitchHazel [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bull Sharrier #58 - The Final Frontier

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:59 am

Another palette challenge bab for y'all! I've had this one done for a while just forgot to post them lol
Based on this c:
I really like how this bab came out <3 To win them, tell me about their first alien encounter OR tell me a conspiracy theory about aliens that they have! This ends in a week

Code: Select all
Name:

Edits
Planet Rings [l]
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bull Sharrier #58 - The Final Frontier

Postby minifun990 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:08 am

Name: Opame
Prompt: Everything was lining up, she had used UV on an ancient map, calculated the trajectory the stone henge sung about, she had rubbed the plant only found in a specific area at a specific time she was not telling anyone about. Opame was sure, she knew the way to find the taxi driver of the universe. She was going to meet the others that inhabited their galaxy

So she set off, to an undisclosed location. Ruins surrounded her and for a moment Opame felt a little scared. Every crash, creak and groan made her flinch. She had to be brave though, to be the first to experience the purity of space. She just turned to investigate a glowing plant, when she felt eyes watching her. She turned slowly but was shocked to find herself wrong. There wasnt eyes watching her, just a single ginormous eye staring down with malice. She gaped, frozen in terror as the eye blinked. There was no way this wasnt an alien, nothing else could be so large and otherworldly.

Nothing else could look so dangerous, Opame yelped and quickly swam as fast as she could. She could hardly wait to tell the others of her adventure, even as she heard the question turn and swim away. But when she did regale her friends with her tale they just smiled fondly.

"You were really deep in the ocean werent you?"

"Maybe, but Im not telling you where, I want to be the first in space!" Opame responded, still dripping a little from her swim

"Sounds like you saw a giant squid, not an alien."

"No way, that was definetly an alien."

"Alright, if you say so."

"Ill find the galatic taxi driver one day!"
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junker Queen » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:58 pm

Name: Nova
Prompt: Theory: Nova has pet animatronics

so his favorite game is fnaf right? its all fake right? well at night I see glowing eyes, I hear metal clinging and metal clunking and when I look out side and I see these big robots coming from Novas' house and they attack everyone that's not Nova. Nova never leaves her house during the day anymore I think she makes Animatronics and keeps the as pets. its been 2 months and every night those Animatronics come out to 'Play' I have no idea what that means one of 'plushes' say that before a whole horde of 'plushies' run out of the house, they take over like they own the place I have seen them go up to houses asking kids at the window if they wanna come out to 'Play', the little ones might be friendly but I don't trust the big ones. its been to days and I finally realized what the big ones are doing, the 'plushies' call them 'overseers', the 'overseers' watch how we react to them. Nova finally came out one night and it seem like she was having a cook out, all the animatronics seemed friendly, people started joining the cookout, the 'overseers' were acting as if they were trying to entertain the adults and the 'plushies' were playing with the kids, you think the 'overseers' told nova they were lonely and no one would play with them so she planned a cookout? I guess this is more of a story about HOW CRAZY NOVA IS SHE MUSTED BE STOPPED shes uh going to uh make us all a friend?
Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup
Junker Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:06 pm

Name:Ranger
Prompt:Growing up, Ranger always felt like the odd-ball out. Like many others, he grew up living a rather normal life, participating in his Space Cadets program and enjoying building forts out of chairs, pillows, and blankets. He loved counting the stars and coming up with his own constellations with them, studying the planets and the sun. However, there was one thing in particular that made him stand out from the others and deal with years of tormenting from peers growing up which has now resulted in to some social outcasting into his adult-life, but it gives him more time to ponder on about his strange and obscene alien conspiracy theories! You see, Ranger believes not just in the existence of aliens, but rather that were the reason for his species' existence! In a natural setting, he claims, a bull terrier and a shark would never meet or have offspring together. In fact, he said it isn't even possible! Everyone else dismisses this as bluff, stating evolution, creationism, and even a scientific experiment for the history of their species. Ranger just does not agree. He whole heartedly believes that some Aliens traveled to Earth, took two species and smashed the together as a way to create a powerful, biological weapon to use against human-kind. They wanted a fierce and bloodthirsty creature with the persistence and as biddable as man-kind's best friend. However, the species proved to be too much of a flop and quickly became a fad among humans to own. Aliens realized their mistake and left as fast as they could, never to return. Ranger claims that he met an alien in one of his dreams who relayed all of this information to him. Whether or not is true, is unknown....
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:49 am

Name:
WIP!
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby j1ngl3t0wn » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:58 am

Name:Norman
Prompt:
Norman was eight Years old when he stumbled upon an egg. He looked at it and boom! The egg exploded an what was waiting inside? A octopus looking dog with tentacles. O.oh uh hello? Olleh? What? Olleh? The alien speeds English backwards.he named it wallie

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!!!
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴇᴠɪ!!
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ!!!

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪꜰ ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴜɢᴡᴜᴍᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜ ᴏʀ ᴘᴜꜰꜰɪɴʜᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴄꜱ!

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙꜱᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀꜱ!!!!

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ʜᴜɢᴇ ꜰᴜʀʀʏ

ɪᴍ ʙɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ!!!
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!!!
j1ngl3t0wn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pumpkinheart » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:31 am

Name: Cassidaea
Prompt:She
Cassidaea swam slowly through the soft waves, enjoying the pale sunlight through the water. As she swam closer to the surface, she could feel more and more sunlight and soft heat. She liked that feeling of warmth! Cassidaea had never been this close to the surface!
All of a sudden, she heard a loud splash, and what she saw in front of her was terrifying!!! It was a tall, pale thing with four legs that waved around as it moved through the water, she quickly moved behind a large rock so that it wouldn't see her. The pale thing had strange thin brown seaweed growing out of its head and had a tube coming out of its mouth!!! It also has some sort of colourful pelt over top of the other pale peach one. Cassidaea was thrilled and terrified at the same time, she had never seen something like this! As she swam towards it though, it let out a garbled shriek and swam away as fast as it's four legs could swim. Cassidaea swam as fast as she could back to her family and described the strange experience, they didn't believe her though. But to this day, she is still trying to find another four-legged pale two-pelted alien!

Props if you know what the alien was XD
Ello! You can call me Pumpkin or Embee :D

★Any pronouns★

★Bi★

★Minor★

(This is a WIP hdchscdhs)
Pumpkinheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:38 am

Name: stellar
Prompt:
the night was dark, with no light other than that of the stars. the humming of bugs and the swaying of trees were all but long-gone memories. where am i? she pondered, confused and somewhat scared. looking around, in a clearing surrounded by thick shrubs and tall leafy pines, she appeared to be in the same forest. however, she refused to believe it. no forest of any kind could be as eerily silent as this. a fat lump of dread settled into her stomach followed by a tightened, firmer stance. a twig snapped. stellar's eyes widened and her head shot towards the direction of the sound."who's there?" she called bravely, but no further sounds came. a moment or two passed, still silent. she turned slowly in her place, her eyes strained, scanning the edges of the clearing. another twig snapped and seconds later impossibly fast, heavy footsteps sounded from behind her, but before she could react she was flung across the clearing. a loud thud could be heard as she hit the thick trunk of a tree. stellar groaned in shock, staring blindly straight ahead, her vision was fuzzy.

when her sight returned she noticed a disturbing figure peering down at her. it was tall and paper thin, it had no eyes and a large toothy grin. what disturbed her the most was how the grin was not joyous or happy, it seemed cold and uninviting. in fear, her heartbeat quickened and her breathing intensified. the figure reached towards her with long bony fingers, but hesitated when stellar screamed, "p-please do not hurt me!" stellar watched in confusion as the figure stepped away from her and signaled towards the trees. three more look-a-like creatures appeared from behind the shrubbery. they began to communicate in what sounded like gibberish, pointing and referring to her as 'alien.' alien? i am no alien? she thought. and then the realisation hit her, the reason these creatures seemed so unworldy was because they were in fact not from her world.

i'm very sorry if this was too long and gave off the wrong vibes or didn't sound alien-like at all, but in all honesty that's how i would believe aliens are if they existed c:
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:45 am

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:01 am

This was a really hard one to judge; you all did such a great job! c:

s e n e c i o is the winner! I loved your story; it was both beautifully written and very unique.

I would also like to award Pumpkinheart and /trainwreck/ with 5 SB each! Both of you had very creative approaches. c:
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me