Drawing sessions 2
97 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kalon 1710

Postby fūi » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:55 pm

its 4 am....
      tell me a wholesome bed time story c:

contest:
      write a 700 max word count bed time story!!! + 2 optional art!!
      it must begin with: Once Upon A time
      must end with : The End OR They lived happily ever after..

these two phrases DO NOT COUNT for the word count!! just the main bulk does c:
      you can put the art pieces before, after, in between the story - whatever works!
      Code: Select all
       username:
      name:
      [700 word count]
      [b]the end[/b]
      art pieces : [optional, 2 max]

edits
      [s] hair , shine
      [c] tail

this ends on 3/22/2020 at 4 am est.

Last edited by fūi on Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon 1710

Postby Yuroshi » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:00 pm

username: yuroshi
name:
[700 word count]
the end

Huge mark
Last edited by Yuroshi on Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Mage » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:00 pm

username:
name:
[700 word count]
the end

AA, PINK AND BLUE
I HOPE MARKING IS OAKY
╓━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖

secret text!
My name is Kris - He/him
Commissions + art trades: 🚫

♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪

Kalxath is my partner-in-crime
Symmetra is a coward and a fool.

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╜
Wind Mage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:14 pm

username:
name:
[700 word count]
the end

big mark
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

send me a pm for whatever reason <3
Tam - she/her
discord; astral.#3158

artfight ;; toyhouse ;; my kals ;; coffee? ;;
deviantart ;; pyjammies ;; my nagas

sig art is by me <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f1owercrown » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:25 pm

Ahhhhh mark with an animal that thinks she/he doesnt belong (but she/he does!!)
    ┌──────────────┐

────────────────────
    flower · v soft · she/her
    ────────────────────
    I'd rather waltz than just
    walk through the forest.

└──────────────┘
      ┌──────────────┐

───────── ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy
      any of my characters, ty!

────────────────────
      about · kalons · tumblr
      skarmoury#9386
      ────────────────────
      icon · oc pixel · forest pixel
      ────────────────────

└──────────────┘
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avoxx » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:29 pm

username: avoxx
name: bird
once upon a time...
there lived a small, white rabbit. The runt of her litter, she left home to prove herself.
the end

marking with a small rabbit that lives in a mushroom
Last edited by avoxx on Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Oh are you kidding!?"
xNico/Ferris - It/Ce - Sys

emo dog artist who honestly
has too much and too little
time on his hands. not
much more beyond that.
have a weird history with
this site tbh. send a pm if
we owe you art or anything
else 👍
xxxxxxxxxxx©
avoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:33 pm

mark
║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

███
░░░
░░
██
▀▀
Kals - link 2
link 3 - link 4
link 5 - link 6
───────┘
WiltedLovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:48 pm

Mark
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:49 pm

username: SilhouetteStation
    name: Neridith

once upon a time...

Many moons ago, when the Kingdom was still full of wildland and the now sprawling cities were merely small towns, there lived a witch. She was young, eager to learn, and eager to forge friendships where she could. Her gentle, kind nature meant that it didn't sit well with her when her hometown came into conflict with neighboring towns. She didn't like the arguments, the fighting; she was the one who preached about peace, and resolution. When no one listened she decided to do what she believed best, and left.

She had never been outside of her town, but she was determined to find a home of her own somewhere out in the wild. The world seemed huge to one so young, full of opportunity, and she felt ready to explore the land around her. With her trusted frog familiar by her side, she set out into the forest, and didn't look back.

Each day brought her somewhere new. She wandered through forests full of green and gold trees. She passed by brooks and streams, over tumbled rocks and mossy logs. Across plains blanketed in knee high grass, meadows of wildflowers, tussock and gorse. She lived solely off the land, and thrived with the excitement of adventure. The moon changed shape many times as she travelled. For awhile, she wondered if this was her destiny; to discover new places, and to have only herself and her familiar for company.

One day, she came across a particularly beautiful peace of land. Flat, covered in lush grass, dotted with flowering ponds and surrounded by gently sloping hills and forest. This wide open space seemed to call for her, and so she decided to stay for a few days. Little did she know, she wasn't alone; this secluded piece of paradise was actually the home of a nature sprite. Now, this was many years ago, back when there weren't as many sprites as there are today. So, instead of being wary, the sprite welcomed the witch to their home. Both were eager for company, and a friendship was quickly formed.

They shared the same views about peace and resolution; both disliked seeing towns bicker, and people hurt as a consequence. They believed in kindness, and respect, and a world that reflected these ideals.

"How amazing it would be to have such a home," the witch sighed. "A place where people cared for each other, and saw their neighbors as family."

Along with their magical properties, sprites have the ability to sense the intentions and purity of others; this sprite had met no one before, yet they knew she had one of the purest hearts they would ever encounter. The sprite wanted more people to be like her, to spread peace and love around them, and decided to help her realize her dream.

Together they built their own city, made of warm, pale stone and lightly cobbled streets. Vines grew throughout the paths and up the walls. Grass and flowers sprouted freely throughout the town, intertwining with houses so that they stood in harmony with nature. Ponds were scattered throughout the city, full of clear water and lilypads. Frogs became abundant there, of course. It was a glorious, peaceful place, and welcome to those who desired an idyllic life.

From there the city only grew, both in size and population. A relaxed monarchy arose, to act as a leader and to offer guidance to their citizens. The witch was their first Queen, and the nature sprite became somewhat of a patron. Both were beloved by all, and the two loved each other greatly. It was only through their friendship that this place arose, and it seemed as though fate had always planned to bring them together.

The city was named Ashvyen, but more commonly it is known as the Blooming City, after its flowering nature. It still stands to this day, and is still just as peaceful as the day it was founded. It is proof that people can live in harmony if they express love and kindness towards themselves, towards others, and to the world around them; and it is a lesson that many people could learn from.

the end. (695/700)

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p i n e a p p l e » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:57 pm

username: p i n e a p p l e
name: Majlilja (My-lil-ya)
once upon a time...
There was an expecting mother, sitting in front of the hearth. The winter wind was blowing harshly outside of her warm earthen home, but Trulsa could feel how the days were slowly getting warmer. Spring would come, and with it her babe.

Trulsa had prepared very well for her first babe. Her earthen home was warm and well insulated, with a good hearth and a chimney. She had painstakingly laboured over the crib, handcrafting it from only the sturdiest of spruce, padded with moss and furs.

But in all conversations with the other trollmothers, the same conundrum plagued them all.
“No troll babe will settle, and when they become children they will sleepwalk into the woods,” bemoaned one. Another nodded emphatically, saying “We are not like the elves, with their pretty glowing skin who can soothe the most wild of wild boars. Nor do we have talented fingers like the neck, who can enchant many a man with his violin. Even the humans are our better in this, whose women can call their cattle home with their pretty voices. Our only tool is our stubborn nature and our sly words.”

If they could not settle their babes, then how would Trulsa? But Trulsa was a troll, and a very stubborn one at that. She had heard of a strange creature taking up residence in the branches of the oldest oak in the forest, and could craft beautiful things. If this creature could really craft beautiful things, then Trulsa wanted some beautiful words.

Resolving to find this creature, Trulsa smothered the hearth and wrapped herself well in warm furs and moss before heading out into the bitter cold. She held her tail in her hand and set off into the deeper forest. The night wore into morning, and finally settled into noon by the time Trulsa reached the oldest oak.

Looking up into its bare branches, there was truly a well structured abode taking up residence there. But it was too high up for a heavy, and heavily pregnant troll to climb.

So Trulsa cupped her hands and called up “Hello one-who-dwells-in-the-tree! I would like to purchase something beautiful from you!”

From an opening in the dwelling, a pink and blue head peered out and below at the troll, long hair spilling down with every movement.

“Oh! Hello!” the creature called down, “One moment I will be right down, trollmother-to-be!” Their head popped back into the dwelling, and soon the creature climbed down from beneath it.

“My name is Majlilja, and what kind of beautiful thing do you wish from me?” She asked once she was before Trulsa.

“I wish to possess beautiful words, so I may soothe my coming babe to sleep, and any babes I may have after.” Trulsa replied.

“Beautiful words to soothe troll babes and troll children. I happen to have a batch ready, as I knew I had moved into a trollmothers’ forest. These are the most beautiful words I have ever crafted, and they will definitely soothe any and all children of yours.” Majlilja said, a sleepy smile on her face. “Bring your ear close, for these words are delicate and must be sung. And if you bundle your children close with your tail, they shall be more beautiful.”

Trulsa nodded and brought her ear close as Majilja whispered those beautiful words to her.
And they were truly the most beautiful words Trulsa had ever heard. Thanking Majlilja for her gift, Trulsa set off to her earthen home, feeling ready and prepared for her coming babe.

When spring came and Trulsa held in her arms her squirming and restless babe, she sang him the most beautiful words she knew. And over the years, the other trollmothers marvelled over how she could soothe her eleven trollchildren with ease, each little babe quiet and asleep.

When mother troll has put
her eleven small trolls to bed
and wrapped them up tight in her tail
then she sings to the eleven small trolls
the most beautiful words she knows:
“Oo ai ai ai ai buff, oo ai ai ai ai buff, oo ai ai ai ai buff buff, oo ai ai ai ai buff.”

the end
[696 words]

Last edited by p i n e a p p l e on Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
•toyhouse•
Feel free to shoot me a PM if you wanna chat! I'm pretty laidback and friendly haha :)

p i n e a p p l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me