Based on Click to view
Artist aortic [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hunter's Woods #163

Postby aortic » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:50 pm

Main thread
To adopt you must either have a founder and be level 1. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Winner is kyum-!
Moo
This comp ends March 13th at 2PM CST!

Tell me! If this cat could be another animal, what would they be and why?
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat name:[/b]
[b]Cat Gender: [/b]
[b]Link to thread: [/b] (if you do not have a founder; you can leave this as n/a)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by aortic on Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
    pine • he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #163

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:16 pm

Username: HappyAlpaca16
Cat name: Cowstar
Cat Gender: Female
Link to thread: (if you do not have a founder; you can leave this as n/a) N/A
Prompt:
If Cowfur wasn’t a cat she would definitely be a
Wip
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:26 pm

Username: luca rayne.
Cat name: onefeather
Cat Gender: she-cat
Link to thread: whispclan
Prompt: all of her life, onefeather has always dreamed of a mythical creature with a long pointy carrot at the top of its head. the creature resembles a horse, but it somehow glows just like starclan cats. while onefeather doesn't know exactly what the creature is, she sure wants to be them. they seem so carefree, so magical. she would love to have the magic carrot that sparkles with powdery stars. [ hint; the creature is a unicorn ]
note;; acro owes me a baby seal
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:18 pm

Username: kyum-
      Cat name: phoebe (more commonly phee)
      Cat Gender: female
      Link to thread: aeise holdings
      Prompt:
      phee, since childhood, has had a love for birds. as she grew older, she only grew fonder of them, dreading the earth below her feet and wishing she could feel the wind beneath her wings as she took to the skies.

when phee left university, she had been a rather bright-eyed lady. she wanted to do good, to make a difference in the world and her city. she'd landed her first job - an internship - at one of the world's top companies. however, the work began to weigh on her, and her surroundings were gloomy and inhospitable. eventually, she managed to land herself a full-time contract with the company, signing it and sealing her fate despite her wishes to leave, seduced by the temptations of stability in her life. and despite her goal of serving her term and walking away without regrets, she remained with aeise holdings bitterly, climbing the ranks to become a team manager within the organisation.

she wishes she could be free from all of her worldly needs. free, like a bird would be. just able to escape, flying off into the distance. phee wanted nothing more than to be a bird - but not just any bird. she would be an eagle. a crowned eagle, in fact - one of the greatest birds of prey there were. she'd be a force to be reckoned with, and she would be able to go wherever she pleased. if she were a crowned eagle, then she thinks she could drop everything and be free.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:50 pm

Username:
    Cat name:
    Cat Gender:
    Link to thread: (if you do not have a founder; you can leave this as n/a)
    Prompt:

wip
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:16 am

Winner is kyum-! Congrats! :D

kyum- wrote:
      Username: kyum-
      Cat name: phoebe (more commonly phee)
      Cat Gender: female
      Link to thread: aeise holdings
      Prompt:
      phee, since childhood, has had a love for birds. as she grew older, she only grew fonder of them, dreading the earth below her feet and wishing she could feel the wind beneath her wings as she took to the skies.

when phee left university, she had been a rather bright-eyed lady. she wanted to do good, to make a difference in the world and her city. she'd landed her first job - an internship - at one of the world's top companies. however, the work began to weigh on her, and her surroundings were gloomy and inhospitable. eventually, she managed to land herself a full-time contract with the company, signing it and sealing her fate despite her wishes to leave, seduced by the temptations of stability in her life. and despite her goal of serving her term and walking away without regrets, she remained with aeise holdings bitterly, climbing the ranks to become a team manager within the organisation.

she wishes she could be free from all of her worldly needs. free, like a bird would be. just able to escape, flying off into the distance. phee wanted nothing more than to be a bird - but not just any bird. she would be an eagle. a crowned eagle, in fact - one of the greatest birds of prey there were. she'd be a force to be reckoned with, and she would be able to go wherever she pleased. if she were a crowned eagle, then she thinks she could drop everything and be free.
    pine • he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me