Based on Click to view
Artist Meowdle [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SFA - #0025 - Domestic Shorthair

Postby Meowdle » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:34 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shelter For Angels, Pet Adoption Agency- thats what we're all about! We try to give pets found on the streets or in tough situations a second chance at happiness through forms and filing to see who fits with who best. Some slip through our hands and decide to take their lives out into the wilds, but we always at the least have tried to help them. Come give some of these furry friends a new home to stay in! ♥

Pet's Shelter Story wrote:This cat was once in a loving home with an elderly lady, but she unfortunately passed away. Because of this, this kitty was brought to the pound.

This pet cannot be traded or gifted until 04/18/2020.

END DATE - 02/25/2020

Prompt - What is this cat's ideal partner? It doesn't have to be a romantic partner -- it could be a friend, a business partner, or even a partner in crime!
Code: Select all
[b]Username -[/b]
[b]Name -[/b]
[b]Gender -[/b] dfab
[b]Storage Thread -[/b]
[b]Pet or Stray? -[/b] Pet/Stray
[b]Collar/Harness -[/b]
[b]Prompt -[/b]

BASIC INFORMATION -
    Owner -
    Storage Thread -
    Pet or Stray? - Pet/Stray

Name -
    Gender - dfab
    Collar/Harness -
    Breed -
    Coat -
      Phenotype -
      text
      Breeding Notes - N/A
    Sire - FOUNDATION
    Dam - FOUNDATION
      Littermates - None
LINEAGE INFORMATION -
------------------------------------------ SSS: FOUNDATION
----------------- SS: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SSD: FOUNDATION
Sire: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SDS: FOUNDATION
----------------- SD: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SDD: FOUNDATION

------------------------------------------ DSS: FOUNDATION
----------------- DS: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DSD: FOUNDATION
Dam: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DDS: FOUNDATION
----------------- DD: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DDD: FOUNDATION

Last edited by Meowdle on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SFA - #0025 - Unknown Breed

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:34 am

Username - Galloper Ranch
Name - Callie
Gender - Female
Storage Thread -
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - Collar: Byzantium with little white spots (color is below)
Prompt - Business is her middle name! She's quite smart, so she was invited to a secret agency that allows secret meetings and events, but most importantly, actions that are faithful and kind.

Callie was on her way during her owners nap time, and her partner, Taz, a dark gray short-hair, had a mission to deliver as many anonymous flowers with messages as they can. She made one for Taz, with the message saying "I hope you're reading this Taz. I just wanted you to know there is someone who likes you, but I am keeping that Anonymous... :3 ~Callie"

Taz did find it, and asked Callie if she knew. She gave a small smirk and said "Not telling!" A flirty eye flutter was given to Taz by Callie. "I know it's you Callie!" Taz found out, and happily trotted to Callie. "You got it! Yes, I do..." Callie replied. "I do too." Taz nudged Callie in love.

Thankoo! Here is the color btw!
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SFA - #0025 - Domestic Shorthair

Postby Meowdle » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:17 am

Bump! <3
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:01 am

Username - HappyAlpaca16
Name - Dorito
Gender - Female
Storage Thread - Rosehill Pounds
Pet or Stray? - Stray
Collar/Harness - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/580542208190690793/
Prompt -
“Go go go go go!” Dorito yelled. She had got some Doritos out of a trash can as a heist. The cats ran at top speeds of 30 mph. She remembered the day she and TJ became besties.
She was walking around when she smelt something amazing. Her nose guided her to a trash can full of wrappers. But that scent wasn’t just ANY wrapper it was a bag of Doritos. She jumped up to try and fish out the bag when BAM. The garbage can was slammed on the ground. She heard purrs of amusement from behind the can. I will find the scent later, I must know who this is. She thought.
She carefully went to the back of the over turned can. “Hello?” She said. Just then something jumped on her pinning her to the ground. “Hahahaha!” The cat said. “I have gotten you slave!”
“Not anymore.”
“Come on! Let me show you my strength!”
“I just felt it.”
“But I’m stronger!”
“Oh ok.”
The started wrestling with each other and the scent filled her ears. She let go of the cat. “Yesss! I win!” He said. “Are you looking for something?” “No I just smelt something.” She said. “Oh sorry i for got to introduce myself,I’m TJ and what you are smelling is Doritos. What’s your name?” TJ asked. “Umm I don’t have one.” She said. “Well I have a name for you Dorito!” TJ yelled. Oooh! Dorito I like that name! She thought. “So what do you say? Can I call you Dorito?” He asked. “You bet!” Dorito said. And then together they got the Doritos bag and enjoyed their new friendship.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:01 am

Username - bmkmb
Name - Callie
Gender - dfab
Storage Thread - Firelight Mansion
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - a pale/dark red collar with a silver clasp a golden heart pendant (current collar, but recolored)
Prompt - Callie pawed at the window in irritation. She was tired of being locked up in the house; she wanted out. She was so busy watching the world go by that she almost missed the large dog padding up to her.

"You're fat, a cat, and ugly," the dog stated bluntly from behind her.

Callie's irritation increased a threefold. "And you spend all your time slobbering," she retorted.

She didn't know the dog's name, but neither did he know hers. She'd been brought to the Mansion only a day ago and didn't know any of the inhabitants very well. What she did know was that the humans were friendly, but gone most of the day, leaving her very, very bored.

"What are you doing here?" Callie asked the dog. He didn't respond. He didn't need to. Instead, the pooch sat down beside Callie and watched the world from the window with her.

It was an odd companionship, a cat and a dog, brought together through loss and boredness. Callie wasn't sure what happened to his previous owner, but he always avoided the question. He wouldn't answer, so Callie never explained her past, either.

They sat by the window, together, and watched the sun shine. It was a beautiful day outside; the grass blew softly in the wind. There was no point in dwelling on the past when the present existed. Callie and the dog had a partnership, still new and not yet flourished, but they still had a lot of time left. And in that time, surely their bond could grow.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:09 am

bump! c:
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:17 pm

Ends tomorrow! Enter while you can!!
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:53 am

Username - happy59188
Name - Twixxie
Gender - female
Storage Thread - https://toyhou.se/happy59188/characters/folder:1133981
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - Collar (same as now)
Prompt -
Twinkie's partner was the old women she lived with, she had such a soft and calming voice. Actually, Twinkie has always found a love for old people. They're scents and smiles comfort her. But now that her owner is gone, she must trust somebody else... And that somebody was the smaller cat in her kennel. Twinkie didn't like the shelter, and she needed to escape, and the cat was going to help her. "Over here!" Twinkie hissed one night. "Pretend to freak out and get your claw stuck." she whispered. And the cat obeyed. The cat was a very good actor, she look very stressed, although she wasnt. The shelter people came in, and that's when Twinkie dashed out the door! She ran and ran until their shouts were far. She was watching her back, that she didn't feel the hands lift her up from the frount. "Why hello there.." a sweet old ladies voice said. Twinkie nuzzled the old lady, and now they are never apart.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:25 pm

This adopt is closed, I just haven't posted about its closure yet ;u; I will judge this when I have the time to do so! c:
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:51 pm

bmkmb wrote:Username - bmkmb
Name - Callie
Gender - dfab
Storage Thread - Firelight Mansion
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - a pale/dark red collar with a silver clasp a golden heart pendant (current collar, but recolored)
Prompt - Callie pawed at the window in irritation. She was tired of being locked up in the house; she wanted out. She was so busy watching the world go by that she almost missed the large dog padding up to her.

"You're fat, a cat, and ugly," the dog stated bluntly from behind her.

Callie's irritation increased a threefold. "And you spend all your time slobbering," she retorted.

She didn't know the dog's name, but neither did he know hers. She'd been brought to the Mansion only a day ago and didn't know any of the inhabitants very well. What she did know was that the humans were friendly, but gone most of the day, leaving her very, very bored.

"What are you doing here?" Callie asked the dog. He didn't respond. He didn't need to. Instead, the pooch sat down beside Callie and watched the world from the window with her.

It was an odd companionship, a cat and a dog, brought together through loss and boredness. Callie wasn't sure what happened to his previous owner, but he always avoided the question. He wouldn't answer, so Callie never explained her past, either.

They sat by the window, together, and watched the sun shine. It was a beautiful day outside; the grass blew softly in the wind. There was no point in dwelling on the past when the present existed. Callie and the dog had a partnership, still new and not yet flourished, but they still had a lot of time left. And in that time, surely their bond could grow.

You win! I love the characterization of both Callie and the dog -- the writing definitely shows a lot of personality! I'd love to read more about how her bond with the dog grows, if you ever write more about it ^^

Sorry for judging late ^^" I'll add the collar as soon as I have time!!
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me