Based on Click to view
Artist jaques [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #338 - CLOSED

Postby jaques » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:47 pm

What is this cat doing outside so late? It would seem that they're
looking for something...Tell us what they're after and why!

Ends February 12th, 11:59 PM CST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b] (500 words max)
x
Name: Oakspark
Clan: TreeClan
Description: amber mackerel tabby.
Edits: none
Owner: Kazin
Last edited by jaques on Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #338 - OPEN

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:32 am

Oooh what a charming kitty! Good luck to everyone who enters :o
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel furby » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:09 am

Username: angel furby
Cat Name: tallsun
Clan: orchidclan
Prompt: 191 words

you could say tallsun is a bit… flirty. he spends most of his free time fawning over the other toms in orchidclan, and trying to gain their attention in ways some might consider odd. and now, tallsun has a little bit of a crush on one of his fellow clanmates. this time, it’s more serious than casual flirting- he actually has feelings for this cat.
so, on a whim, he decided that he would do something magnificent to confess his feelings for this cat!
he stumbled his way through the warrior’s den, tripping over sleeping cats on his way. irritated growls and mumbles filled the air as he woke cats on his way out.
tallsun was determined to impress this… secret tom he was so head over heels for. and, to do so, he was heading to orchid fields to find a beautiful gift for him, a flower that matched his eyes! pretty romantic right? well, he thought so. and that’s all that matters! well, it’s also pretty important that the cat he actually gives the flower to thinks it’s romantic, but he’ll cross that bridge when he comes to it!

Last edited by angel furby on Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angel furby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:33 pm

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Oakspark
    Prompt:

The forest wasn't sleeping, and neither was Oakspark. She couldn't sleep - it happened often, plagued by nightmares of something going wrong, of something she had forgotten to check. The she-cat had gotten used to sleepless nights, and found that she admired the dark forest. Most would flit their gaze around in fear, waiting for a shadow to move the wrong way and to attack... but not Oakspark. The shadows were like old friends, waving her on to her destination. They knew where she was going. They wouldn't lead her astray, and would never harm her.

The walk wasn't a far one, but Oakspark took her time. After all, everything looked so different washed in moonlight. The grass even seemed to be dancing, the night breeze ruffling both the cat's pelt and the blades of grass. A gentle glow seemed to come from the flora of the forest, turning them into muted colors of themselves, giving them a different personality. Even in the dark, everything was beautiful. But she didn't linger long at the flowers or the grass, for there was something she had to see.

Just up ahead was a clearing. Unremarkable in the daylight, TreeClan cats often only used it to hunt field mice. Not many came out into the forest at night, and even fewer ventured to the open clearing. Oakspark took solace in the fact that this was her secret, her happy place. Her paws quickened their steps, and Oakspark could feel her muscles relaxing as she drew close.

There! A light blinked in the meadow, just above the tall grasses, illuminating the blades yellow for a moment. Another light answered, and the fireflies were lighting up the meadow. Should there be another there with Oakspark, they would have seen her eyes glowing with the lights of the fireflies, her gaze unwavering as she watched their coordinated blinks.

Oakspark would always go looking for the fireflies. They were comforting, they were peaceful... they were her friends, serving as a reminder that there was always light, even on the darkest days.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:15 am

Kazin wrote:
    Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Oakspark
    Prompt:

The forest wasn't sleeping, and neither was Oakspark. She couldn't sleep - it happened often, plagued by nightmares of something going wrong, of something she had forgotten to check. The she-cat had gotten used to sleepless nights, and found that she admired the dark forest. Most would flit their gaze around in fear, waiting for a shadow to move the wrong way and to attack... but not Oakspark. The shadows were like old friends, waving her on to her destination. They knew where she was going. They wouldn't lead her astray, and would never harm her.

The walk wasn't a far one, but Oakspark took her time. After all, everything looked so different washed in moonlight. The grass even seemed to be dancing, the night breeze ruffling both the cat's pelt and the blades of grass. A gentle glow seemed to come from the flora of the forest, turning them into muted colors of themselves, giving them a different personality. Even in the dark, everything was beautiful. But she didn't linger long at the flowers or the grass, for there was something she had to see.

Just up ahead was a clearing. Unremarkable in the daylight, TreeClan cats often only used it to hunt field mice. Not many came out into the forest at night, and even fewer ventured to the open clearing. Oakspark took solace in the fact that this was her secret, her happy place. Her paws quickened their steps, and Oakspark could feel her muscles relaxing as she drew close.

There! A light blinked in the meadow, just above the tall grasses, illuminating the blades yellow for a moment. Another light answered, and the fireflies were lighting up the meadow. Should there be another there with Oakspark, they would have seen her eyes glowing with the lights of the fireflies, her gaze unwavering as she watched their coordinated blinks.

Oakspark would always go looking for the fireflies. They were comforting, they were peaceful... they were her friends, serving as a reminder that there was always light, even on the darkest days.

I loved this story and it was pretty unique and heartwarming to read! Oakspark is such a baby! Congratulations!
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #338 - CLOSED

Postby Kazin » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:10 am

ahh thank you very much <3 i am so happy to have this beauty, and i can't wait to write with her!! ^^
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me