Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2993

Postby Neah » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:42 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: February 1st, 2020
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Username: !Horsecrazy!
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: Red silver shaded marble tabby

Other Features: Maine Coon lines
    Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Neah on Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2993

Postby SurgeFire » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:44 pm

Username: SurgeFire
Clan: AsterClan

Compliments: HH I WANTED TO DO THIS ALL DAY but i physically couldnt until now

AJ.: HI ,,,, I always compliment you first ngl but you're just the first person I think of, to be honest. I'll say it time and time again, ily and your aRT AND your writing and d esign s I seriously wish I could have been able to have gotten more without the whole stirring up people thing lmao,,, I love all of that so much - I love your human art style sm, I love the beans, you're so good at developing and everything ... it really means a lot you stick with me, honestly, I love the chaos we cause. People getting confused by our avatars is 10/10.
    Wet Bread: YOURE SUCH,,, a nice person?? I love developing with you, I agree, gremlin pair is best pair. BrightClan is so fun to hear about and I'm so glad we talked more after NaNo, that was great,,, ahh!! I love your writing and ideas, too, can't wait to hear about how bad Petunia is.
    ataraxic_king: You're... such a chill dude, you're so thoughtful and everything, I kind of look up to you in that regard? You know how to deal with things and I respect that. Your writing is simply just amazing not going to lie,,, I can't stress enough how amazing you characterize your OCs, I also look up to you on that - they are so fleshed out and well-thought out, it's just amazing how you do it. Your art is just sO nice too !!!
    Neah: NEAH,,!! I love talking with you so much, you're such a genuinely funny and chill person. Your art is honest to god amazing, and your writing is :ok_hand:. Your designs are so so nice I'm glad I have as many as I have >> ... you liked being called chaotic so I'm calling you out on that and know you are chaotic and it's great. genetics god ... jk nah but seriously you inspired getting me into that part and I love the knowledge you give me, you're great at teaching it. Now don't kill me for mentioning genetics in the compliment I swear I mentioned other things
    Knickknacks: HHH I LOVE your art it's so cute and has such a nice style to it, I love it when you talk about Lynx and Swan and all of your cats and just ... you're super nice and just. Great ,,
    Goner. You're honestly such a blessing, it always means a lot whenever you say something about my art-- and I love yours so much, too, you have a great style and I love seeing it around. I love the designs I have from you, too <3
    Weegeestar5: WEEg,,,, you're super funny and nice to be around with, you're genuinely such a great friend. I love seeing how you make your cats into memes not going to lie, I love your pokemon cats. And your aRT I... love it so much, genuinely.
    Hevno: YEs,,, I love your writing and whenever you enter into comps I am intimidated. youre hILARIOUS (you know what Swift did from the grave) and I love your presence.
    Kiffell: YES U,,, you're great to be around and I'm so intrigued about your plots, the poor kit who gets her leg burned :pensive: YOUR ART,,, is so cute I love it so much ..
    hawkfire102: You;re so chill and I love having talked with you and developing our ship; you're a very pleasant person to be around. <3
    ieiis: I LOVE YOUR ART and nothing can convince me otherwise. You are incredible in your writing and I've noticed how well your words flow in our RP, you put them together so thoughtfully I was stunned when I read over your response ?? Your charazcterization is amazing and .. we need to continue Heterochromia Cult :tm:
    Shadowflight13: HI I LOVE TALKING TO YOU... im sorry you thought i called u rat the other time but ily rat. Your art is ADORABLE and amAZING and I love commenting on it every time I see it come up on my feed. ALSO i love your designs and I wish I could have gotten more. You have such an enjoyable to be around personality, Shadow.
    liightning: LIIGHT,,, ur designs are just, so amazing ??? ITS ALWAYS SO... beautiful .. I love how adorable your art is and you have just a great personality ngl, I love whenever you come into our DMS - I hope we get to develop more together, your developing is amazing and so is your writing.
    FeathersBreath: I meant to compliment you the other time but I ran out of time in a similar way as I am right now :pensive: BUT,,, I love having you around, you're incredibly thoughtful and helpful.

14 compliments in total
Last edited by SurgeFire on Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:45 pm

Username: ieiis
      Clan: Hiraeth

Compliments:
      edit: i lied, 62, i found more people to love
      the list has 62 people, so 62 compliments will be given.
      19 tickets.

denja
      I absolutely love your designs, and the chaotic jokes you've always brought in RISE chat! You've always been such a fun presence to be near; you make people feel comfortable and welcome. Your art is also so, so, amazingly textured and adorable?? I love your creativity, your mind is truly, out of this world.

surge
      God, I'm struggling to come up with anything that I haven't already expressed towards you. You're just such a sweet, amazing person, Surge. I love your art; your consistent style throughout everything you do, and how perfectly you capture a scene and all the emotions that come with it. I hope you know how much of a blessing you are, you're so patient with everyone, and I really think you make a difference in others day to day life. I know you do. Please, always be yourself, and don't let others bring you down.

thundercry
      Hey! I know we haven't talked much, but in my brief interactions with you, you've been so kind and encouraging. Even if the trades didn't work out, I appreciated you complimenting my art; it really did mean a lot, and your kindness touched me. I adore how you complete art in a timely manner, and how you try so many different poses! You have such a good work ethic, I feel, and I hope things will be getting better soon!

klaus
      PARENT!!! Hello, hello, I love and support you so so much. You're absolutely one of the kindest people I've met in RISE, and your protective nature over those you care about is so admirable?? Getting to talk with you is one of the happiest parts of my days. You have great input on pretty much everything, and your stories are so fun to listen to. Thank you for being my friend, truly...

ataraxic_king
      Dew, I'm so glad you're here, and around. You've always been so chill, and willing to hear others out and go with the flow, as much as is safe. You're like the RISE father of the kiddos who're struggling, or still finding their way to their feet. Your art is gorgeous, I would actually hecking die for more of it, and you drew Falconkeeper so so amazingly?? Your shading? Your posing, expression, and lining? Actually to die for, really. You have so much inner strength, and will to keep going, and I'm proud to know you and be your friend.

ezai
      Ezai!! You're so smart and patient with everyone in RISE. Your collection of skulls is so neat, and I love your clay creations too!! You have so much creativity, and in the pieces of art I've seen from you so far, they're so gorgeous and atmospheric?? I really did enjoy whenever I got to talk to you; you have interesting and logical input on things, and I admire that + how straight forward you are.

neah
      You are the ultimate mom. It was so much fun getting to talk to you and know you beyond the aura of authority you tend to give off. You're so fun, and somewhat chaotic in your own way. Your stories are nice to hear, and I'm grateful to have gotten to know you a bit; thank you for being so kind and patient with me, and for being who you are. I hope we can all still do the special birthday call for you! Along with all that, by the lord, your art is absolutely gorgeous and aesthetic?? I haven't gotten to see a lot of it, but that which I have seen was just... awe-inspiring to me.

thesongofthestars
      You're a fun person to be around, honestly. I loved getting to collab with you on Cherrystem and Blue'echo, and I hope to continue their story with you sometime! You do such a wide array of art, it's admirable to me, really! I know all too well, the struggle of doing other poses, or species out of your normal, but your range is huge. Thank you for drawing my boy Cas so well in the art trade!! :0 He looks so so good, and it was fun to do an art trade with ya!

wolfstormsc
      Wolf!! You're such a positive force, and god I really find you calming to be around. You've always got a healthy dose of positivity, and I'm grateful to be your friend! I love developing with you; it really makes me think in a good way and I find myself developing Cas far more than I ever had before. I hope to develop more with you soon, once the chaos dies down!! I'm always so excited to talk to you, and you really are such a sweetheart...

chaosin
      You are like my mom. I enjoy being around you sm, and your art is so so so freaking cool?? The amount of detail you put into it is so gorgeous to look at. I love getting to play DST with you, even if I probably drive you up a wall with dying 24/7, pFT, but you and your pack of... 5?? creatures following you... queenly. You have some serious chaotic energy, but that's part of what makes you so unique. Thank you for being so nice to me, really, I adore you.

faededfyre
      here to strike with positivity. Okay, but hello, you're so fun, and enjoyable to be around?? You always have such cute pictures of cats, or memes to brighten others days, or an amazing Noodle! You have a creative mind, and it really shows in everything you do. It's so cool how you make your kitties, and I'm adoring all the transfers you've done so far, honestly! It's really amusing to tell you the horror stories of the size of American buildings, and getting to conversate with you is a highlight for sure! We didn't talk much at first, but by golly do I hope to talk to you more often, maybe I'll offer an ex up for Katren. You've been an established staple of a cat community in my opinion for a while now, you're always lurking, ready to throw a NOODLE at us. You and your king are truly gods. I hope to see more of your art; it's so adorable and I love how you do eyes!! ;o;

hawkfire
      You are one of the strongest people I've met so far. Throughout adversity, you're getting through it and managing school at the same time; your inner strength is something I've seen matched in few others. You've got such kindness within you still, and I admire you a lot. You seem fun to play Wizard with, even if we haven't talked much! <33

liightning
      B,,,beautiful cat designs galore under your name... They're all such gorgeous babies, the colors you pick, and the way you do tabby is just so beautiful. I've honestly not met a person in RISE who doesn't like you; you're very personable and open to others! I hope to get to talk to you more sometime!

sins
      Hey!! I hope you know I genuinely really enjoy seeing you around in the servers, and enjoy reading up on your cats a lot! You have great ideas, and I hope you know you're a nice person to be around. I hope to see ya more in Sixbane's new cat species! >:3

magicalfox
      Hi, Fox! It was so much fun collecting the memes with you for the meme contest, and for Agate + Inky! I hope we can make their designs and being the RP soon, I love their concepts so much. Although I don't know much about your clan yet, it seems pretty cool! <33

kaat
      Your designs?? So bright and colorful, pretty kitties.. I loved how you made Acquiesce and I still die for my husky baby boy.. I love the calico's you make especially, and your realistic art?? We need more of it, this was a PSA, thank you.

mewmew
      You're so calm, and give off the sweetest positive vibes in chat! You just bring this aura of happiness, kind of like a light sprinkling of rain with sunshine, is how I'd describe it. I love your designs so much, and it genuinely shocked me to learn you have a Cowbelly Catte! ;o; So blessed, you make people feel... comfortable and invited, in my experience, and I wish you the absolute best!

silver
      Your designs and texturing is so pretty, I adore all the cats you've made with all my heart, ngl. I hope to get a cat by you someday, I especially love the fluffy texturing you do on spotted tabbies! You seem like a quiet, gentle presence, to be completely honest, and that's really nice..

mythz
      amazing human, with determination stronger than the core of the earth. I admire you so much; how did you make so many cats with your hand injured? You really are one determined, strong, and kind person with a good work ethic, even if taken too far at your own expense sometimes pft.

weegee
      MSpaint and AMV god,,, your art powers need to be spared for us others sometimes too, I love the expressions and emotions you pull out with your art! You singlehandedly started the influx of Cat's for everyone with some beautiful babes! I think it's super sweet how you're trying to make everyone's last times good, so thank you..

raincloud the 33rd
      rain... your art is so gorgeous, and your designs are just as swell! You have a distinct style that's consistent throughout everything you do; a really great trait, truly, I could pick out art from you a mile away. I love how sweet your scenes are, and how gentle you can make everything look.. I absolutely love the cats you made for me still, thank you so much for making them so sweet! <33

diamonddogg
      Your humor is so nice, it's funny and bringing up jokes, but still kind and in a way everyone can laugh. I really enjoy that about you, and I enjoy how you typo pFT. You're very kind in how you care about others, and ask if they're okay and I feel you're a solid good person! I hope to see you around as well! ;w; <33

feathersbreath
      Feather!! [Father] god, I don't exactly know where to start. You've been there for me so much in the new discord, and I really... I really want to be like you when I grow up. Peaceful, kind, and enjoying things, like nature, and birds. I love how knowledgeable you are, and how much you care for others. You're incredibly strong, and give off this... parenting, loving nature, like you'd take us all under your wing, and I appreciate that so much. I appreciate you with all my heart.

elliad
      When we were trading, I found you to be patient, and understanding, and I don't see my view on you changing. You've established yourself as a peaceful role, and it's really nice, honestly. I love how your characters are developing, and I sure hope to see them grow with you!

canary
      Bird of the day? Bird of the day! I love to see you around and participating in the new server, and it's nice to get to know you better! I hope to become friends; you're really enjoyable to be around, and your personality is really sweet and unique. I hope you know how much your positive influence reaches, and matters to others, because honestly, nothing matters more than that little hand reach. ;w;

birchii
      I love the amount of curse, and amusement you bring into chat. You're such a character in the best way possible, and I couldn't imagine a more encouraging and welcoming person. You remind me of tropical ocean waves, like on the beaches of Hawaii; serene, and chaotic, but in the most beautiful and welcoming way possible.

huddson
      Hey! It was always a blast getting to talk to you in RISE chat, and you have such an enjoyable personality; I couldn't imagine not getting along with you. You're so kind to everyone, and give out genuine compliments like no other. It's been real fun, honestly, and I wish you the best! <33

orbiting
      Man, you're so gentle with your wording, and in the stressful situations, that's an amazing trait to have. I admire that a lot. I loved your clan, and how much you seemed to enjoy developing them; it was really inspiring! Thank you for always being so open-minded, truly.

saltkinq
      Your art style is actual goals; I love how you do posing, perception, and how stable your style is! Your anatomy is so godly, and your expressions?? Please, never stop making your great content. Your clan seemed neat, though I didn't get to see much of it! ;o;

wet bread
      moist yeast,,, Your sense of humor is honestly one of my favorites; so chaotic and fun, and also cursed! >:3 I'm so glad to have met you, you're always like a lightbulb in the dark, ready with a joke in hand. I hope to cause more chaos with ya in the future, >:3

aj
      Your artstyle is actual goals, both your cat, and human. It's very distinct to me, and I love how you do lineart and backgrounds. You seem really nice, and it's funny ~~although a bit painful to differentiate~~ to see you and Surge going buckwild with your usernames in the server! You have a fun sense of humor, and it's nice to get to see / talk to you!

oceanfosh
      Your texturing on Cat's is actually godly. I love my babies I got from you so so much, and god do I admire your strength to do all that texturing on most Cat's you do. I love your art style as well, I love the backgrounds especially, you've got some amazing capabilities and skills. Please, never stop your art. <33

wolftales
      Hey there! I'm so excited to see you in The Project:tm: and I hope to get to know you better as we all develop The Project:tm: together! I love your cats, especially Rabbitmoon - I love the name, I love their personality, and I love how you're developing them!

stormserpent
      You always have a batch of positivity, compliments, and love for everyone, and I think that's so nice... You're one of the most reliable people in RISE in my opinion, you've always been so... just, generally an amazing and wonderful person. I'm grateful to have gotten to befriend you, and I love your art style!! The piece you did of Cinder was so so cute!! It's definitely a favorite of mine!

chamomile
      All of your designs are so unique! I've never seen tabbies as unique as yours, and its honestly pretty neat! I also love your villager designs in the Animal Crossing ARPG sm! ;o; Your shading style is super pretty, and it just seems to grow with every post!

tendency!!
      You are honestly one of my favorite artists from RISE! I love, love, love, Cafune, and Epip, and Cafune is such a big dreamie of mine. You design so softly, and prettily, I adore it and wish I had more Cat's from ya! I hope your moving is going well, and that you're still as sweethearted as ever! <33

.lucifer
      Okay, okay, hi!! We met a long long time ago under different usernames, and you were so so nice to young child me, and you've only gotten kinder over the years, it seems. I was originally "Hinata Hyuga" and you were "Foxyisabadguy" I think, and you made some of my favorite children! ;o; I'm super excited for Pardo, and I hope to interact with you more again!

buginthewater
      You seem super sweet from what I've seen of you around in RISE!! I love your art, and your clan looked like it was developing so nicely! I hope you continue your clan outside of RISE! ;o;

hevno
      you,,,chaos incarnate,,,blessed. I love your fursona so much, and you're so nice, and pleasant to talk to. I love you and your soda pop, we need more Hevno chaos around sometimes. >:3 I really do hope you find some nice, good communities to be in, and that life treats ya well! <33

eevee!
      Hii! I've seen you around a decent bit, and you seem super neat! I love your profile pic, and the breeding art you did; they're both adorable as hecc!!

griffin torrens
      Your clan seems really cool, ngl! I love all your cats, and the names you gave them, also your cat picture with the rainbow bowtie was absolutely adorable! I love all the cat pictures you've posted in chat so far, they're so cute, and you seem like an overall gentle person.

helsing
      hello,,,pardner,,, howdy, it's been a while! I remember working on the contest for Starling and Rose with you, and by golly that was fun! The development was coming along so nicely, and I loved how you wrote the stories for them! You have such a nice, flowing style of writing, and I hope we can develop them more outside of RISE sometime! ;o;

hawky!
      blessing,,, your art is absolutely the purest. You have amazingly clean and smooth lines, and your cat's are an adorable, distinct style?? We need more around, ple ea se... ;o; Also, your designs??? babies, and I love them so much.

kazin
      I find you to be a respectful, and kind person; displaying your views in a manner more than reasonably, and being open-minded towards others. I can't think of a single experience where you haven't been open to explaining things for others, and just generally being a gentle mediator. You have so many good qualities, I really do hope to see you around. ;w;

i like bees!
      Hi! You're really smart, and have so many cool ideas, cat names, and cat pictures!! :0 I find your genetics knowledge so cool, and your cat designs are super cute as well!! <33

myth is trash
      I remember when you first joined - although it was not too long ago - and the resounding chaos between myths. I honestly thought the backstory behind your username was interesting, and found you to be pretty chill! I'm glad to have met you in the little snippet I saw you around before it all went down, honestly!

optimism
      From what I've seen in chat, you have a plethora of ideas, and I'm sad to see you leaving for dA, I hope you find some good communities on there! ;o; You seem like a happy, good person, and I'm grateful to have gotten to be in a community with you! Your cat names are super cool and bouncy to me too!!

ovacalix
      Although you haven't around much in RISE near the end, your art sticks in my mind for your unique, eye-catching style, and variation you drew your cats with. I remember the first time I saw your art, I was astounded and :pikachusurpriseface:'d at it. I hope you're still making your beautiful art, and I hope to see it around sometime, be it on this site, or within another ARPG! ;o;

parlayx
      Where do I start... Your art style?? Absolutely a baby. I love it so much, and I hope I can see more of it + your designs elsewhere! God, your designs are absolutely gorgeous, you and that irregular white spotting...mmm...You make them so unique and eye-catching, I couldn't imagine a better design for Hershey and Antler. You're so kind too, I really appreciate you taking the time to talk to me in DM's, and for being willing to think about customs. You give off such good, calm vibes, you remind me almost of a blossom blowing in the wind.

sanara
      Sanara!! I haven't seen you around much in RISE specifically, but I saw you around quite a lot in WAR, and you were always s nice! Your art and designs were so cool from the examples you showed me, and I admire how much you're juggling and still staying strong. You seem really sweet, and I hope all is well! <33

shadowflight
      oh my gosh, your color choices for all your artworks is absolutely STUNNING. They're all vibrant, but not too vibrant, and have just enough motion to be eyecatching without being confusing. I adore all the art you make, I truly do, and your designs are all baby?? It's almost illegal how good you are, and how much you can branch out!

sandspider
      I love... the development of your cats, and their stories, particularly, Tempest stands out to me. I love how you took in what happened to him, and how it affects him now in the present as he's remembering. I really hope to continue hearing about him, and see your art around!

spaghettiohs
      Your cat designs, especially tortie's are so gorgeous, you made Falconkeeper's design, and she's so absolutely radiant, I really couldn't imagine a more fitting design for her. I also love your art style as a whole, it's super consistent and stands out to me as something recognizable as yours! You're so positive, and I hope you continue to be the beautiful person you are!

yellow.
      The way your clan is set up, and your naming style is so neat and unique! I love "Azure" and their roles. You have a nice writing style as well, your entries are pretty neat and cool to read!

dragonheart48
      Hi!! In the little we've talked, you were so sweet! I loved doing the art trade with you, and I admire how you're branching out in terms of what species you can do! You did Reuben so much justice, and I really love how you drew him, thank you so much! You seem like a person with interesting ideas for your clan, and I'm disappointed RISE closed before I could get to know you better. ;;

tynahi
      It's been a while since I'd last seen you around, but it's so nice of you to do transfers for others! I love your Cat style, and how you design them so much! It's nice to see you around again, I hope you'll stick around! ;o;

echoire
      Gosh, although we didn't get to do much, developing Cas with your girl was definitely thought-provoking and neat! I loved your ideas, and characterization from what I heard, and I'm grateful for having gotten to speak with ye! I hope you continue to develop your clan outside of RISE, your ideas shouldn't be extinguished by this impromptu ending to RISE. ;w;

endless shelter;
      You're an extremely relatable person, and your humor is really easy to get along with! Not to mention, your art is literally so freaking cool, and well-put together?? I love how you can do humans, cats, anthros, and others, and I especially love the effects you put on them!! :0

istarz and everly
      Gosh, the breeding art you did was super cute! I love the texturing of the cat fur, and how they look like realistic lil kitties so much! I also especially love the grass blades; I personally find it a struggle to draw grass, so I genuinely admire that skill! Your horse designs are all so gorgeous as well, they do horses so so much justice, what beauties!

meowdle
      Your art style... so fun and creative!! I love all the little drawings you've posted in chat, and I just adore how expressive everything in them is! You display so much character so easily, and that's really cool to me, not to mention how you can do it with both normal cats, AND lions! Hhh,,,, your design style also gets so many hearts from me. ;o;

Saraphena
      Hey there! I absolutely love what I've seen of your clan, and excuse my huge bias for Sunstream, he's so gorgeous and such a gentleman in the RP. I would love to see more of them hopefully, and continue the RP when my mind is less... everywhere. Your characterization and details + movement along the RP is so nice.. bless.

Goner.
      I love your designing style, and how all your cat designs come out so much. I really love the competitions you've been holding recently as well, and you seem like quite the interesting person! You're an inspiration to me, honestly.
Last edited by leafless willow on Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:09 pm, edited 26 times in total.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:48 pm

Marki, but not entering since I won a cat on the maine coon base. Beautiful cat Neah. c:
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:02 pm

Username: StormSerpent
Clan:

Compliments:
i am s o s o bad at writing compliments i apologize in advance bc i'll just repeat "ur rlly nice and i love ur art" a bunch bc it's truee, not bc i don't like anyone i love everyone in rise sm

person reading this- You are amazing, you're a wonderful person with so much to offer. And you are loved, you should love yourself for who you and because you are you and nobody else. If anyone tells you that you aren't good enough how you are and that you need to change, they're wrong. Times can get hard but you're strong and you'll be okay in the end.
raincloud the 33rd - aaa thank you for running the pond it's super duper awesome! you're so wonderful and nice and your art is absolutely incredible ;-; you're also so good at writing and so organised with a timeline, and an actual plot- a good plot might i add. i also love how your cats are orginised by color it just makes me happy to see them.
thesongofthestars - starr you're so funny and nice and awesome!! <33 your art is so good and amazing! you've also done so many cat patterns in this past month and improved so much! you went from really good to super duper good!! ughh and your writing i love it sooo much!! and your robots just aaaaa
surgefire whyy is your art so amazinggggg, and yarrow- he's baby. and you're sooo nice and kind and really great! i love when you just crash in with a W H E E Z E or a keysmash with like 20 actual words in it and you're just like super awesome and cool and stuff <33
faededfyre
canary22
thunder
oceanfosh
mythz
liightning
neah
weegeestar5
dia.
ataraxic_king
Meowdle
shadowflight13
feathers
klaus
Ieiis
wet bread
wolfstorm
hawkfire
kiffel
hevno
goner.
ajax
chaosin
placebo
denja
ezai
mewmew
Last edited by StormSerpent on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FeathersBreath » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:18 pm

Username: FeathersBreath
Clan: Tribe of the Falling Skies

Compliments: 14 compliments - four tickets?
Dia: Thank you for making Rise - you created a platform for me that was truly a safe space. Please keep taking care of yourself.
Ezai: I really hope that life treats you, Cone-dog, and Summer well. Your humour makes me smile, I hope that we can stay in contact. Our discussions on health have been hilarious, and I’m so glad we managed to connect over that.
Shadowflight13: I love your designed, and you made me my founder, who is gorgeous. Thank you.
Parlayx: Your designs in Rise have always been some of my favourites, and seeing you in the Discord makes me smile.
Newmaker: You really boosted me in the community - you made the first cat I ever won, and that gave me the confidence that I needed to go further into Rise - thank you.

Silver.: I love your designs, and I have two of your cats - Rainpaw, my quirky prophet child, and Pebblepaw, who I won this morning. Thank you. I hope you go far in life.
Thunder: Thunder, I love your art, your designs, and you as a person. You are wonderful, and kind, and you are an inspiration. Stay strong. Things always get better.
Raincloud the 33rd: You have always been a welcoming, warm and kind presence in Rise. You helped me feel comfortable enough to speak in the discord, and I’ve always loved seeing your art. Thank you.

Surge: hjdjhkgfdhkjgfdkhj Surge, I love you so much, honestly. You’re humorous, kind, and a bright presence. I love Yarrow so much, and our conversations always brighten my day. I’m glad we can keep in contact.
Ieiis: Ieiis, please stay strong. You are such a bright, loving person, and I love your art. You are not alone, you will never be truly alone, alright? Never feel like you can’t talk to me about anything - I will always be open to talk to you. I love your art, and seeing it always makes me smile - please please please keep going.
SongoftheStars: I love your art, you have such a unique style, and I think it’s gorgeous. We’ve had some great conversations, and I really enjoy talking to you.

Chaosin: You were one of the first people I actively talked to on the discord, you were funny, and bright, and I really appreciate all you’ve done to make me feel welcome.
Only_Sky: Sky, you’re awesome, and I really enjoy talking to you. You’re a kiwi, which is great. I’m glad we have a way to stay in contact.
Goner. : I love your designs and art, and I have three of your cats (which isn’t enough), they’ll always be close to my heart. Thank yo
Last edited by FeathersBreath on Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feather - he/they

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█████████████'
RAGE,
XXXXXXX RAGE
AGAINST THE
XXXXXX DYING
OF THE LIGHT

━━━━ ━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Discord:
FeathersBreath#5799

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FeathersBreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:41 pm

Res!!

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:42 pm

Mark
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:20 am

Username: I Like Bees
Clan: PetalClan

Compliments:

[Total: 5 --> 1 Ticket]

Dia. - Thank you a million times for all the time you've put into creating and managing Rise over the last two years! Rise has built an amazing community, so many friendships, dozens of stories, and hundreds of well-developed cats, and it's all thanks to this amazing closed species you started! I also love your unique white spotting patterns (this cat's hat is my favorite!) and torties!
    Ezai - I love your designs!! The shading is always so distinct and gorgeous, and your tabby stripes are so wavy and smooth and pretty! (Especially this kid! Their tabby markings are so perfect!)
    Neah - Your knowledge of genetics is amazing, and a huge inspiration to me! I'm constantly referencing your messages from the Rise Discord's genetics channel when looking into mutations I know nothing about, and it's thanks to you that I finally understand the basics of how silvers work! I love literally every cat design you've ever made -- the tabby stripes are always so precise and realistic, and your knowledge of cat genetics is very clearly reflected in your amazing art!
    chimingcloud - Your art style is so cute and bright and colorful! I love your cat designs as well; you always manage to add a cute creative spin on even the simplest of coats!
    SurgeFire - I love your design style! The way you draw the edge of your white spotting always makes the design seem fluffier and pop more! I also adore your art; it's always a pleasure to see it pop up in my following feed!! The shading and lighting, expressions, backgrounds.. You really should have more confidence in your work. Your art is truly amazing!
Last edited by I Like Bees on Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:41 am

Res~
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me