Based on Click to view
Artist Meowdle [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SFA - #0007 - Norwegian Lundehund

Postby Meowdle » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:17 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shelter For Angels, Pet Adoption Agency- thats what we're all about! We try to give pets found on the streets or in tough situations a second chance at happiness through forms and filing to see who fits with who best. Some slip through our hands and decide to take their lives out into the wilds, but we always at the least have tried to help them. Come give some of these furry friends a new home to stay in! ♥

Pet's Shelter Story wrote:This dog belonged to a family that moved away to an apartment that, unfortunately, did not allow dogs, so this dog was surrendered to the shelter.

This pet cannot be traded or gifted until 03/21/0000.

END DATE - 01/28/2020

Prompt - How does this dog feel about the family that left him/her at the shelter? Does this dog miss them or is this dog angry at them for leaving it behind? Or is the dog experiencing a different feeling? [50 words minimum - 500 words maximum]
Code: Select all
[b]Username -[/b]
[b]Name -[/b]
[b]Gender -[/b]
[b]Storage Thread -[/b]
[b]Pet or Stray? -[/b]
[b]Collar/Harness -[/b]
[b]Prompt -[/b]

BASIC INFORMATION -
    Owner - JinxedStudios
    Storage Thread - https://www.notebook.ai/users/296667
    Pet or Stray? - Pet

Name - Harvey
    Gender - Male
    Collar/Harness - Navy Blue Collar
    Breed - Norwegian Lundehund
    Coat - Fawn with sable and Irish white
      Phenotype -
      S`S` / uu / tt / kk / BB / Dd / C`C` / mm / hh / E``E`` / AA` / gg
      Breeding Notes - N/A
    Sire - FOUNDATION
    Dam - FOUNDATION
      Littermates - None
LINEAGE INFORMATION -
------------------------------------------ SSS: FOUNDATION
----------------- SS: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SSD: FOUNDATION
Sire: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SDS: FOUNDATION
----------------- SD: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SDD: FOUNDATION

------------------------------------------ DSS: FOUNDATION
----------------- DS: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DSD: FOUNDATION
Dam: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DDS: FOUNDATION
----------------- DD: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DDD: FOUNDATION

Last edited by Meowdle on Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SFA - #0007 - Norwegian Lundehund

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Username -
Spiritstar3
Name -
Chihiro
Gender -
male biologically, they/them pronouns
Storage Thread -
Brighthaven
Pet or Stray? -
Pet
Collar/Harness -
Pink and red stripes harness
Prompt -
Chihiro loved their family very much...They miss them every day, especially the little girl they were told they actually belonged to. They can't understand why the parents made her give them up...They wouldn't understand apartments and the rules there. However, they aren't angry and don't dislike their former family. They really, really love them still, and miss them so much everyday. They remember the tears running down Syra's face...Syra is the little girl. They didn't like seeing that. They wish to this day they could have comforted her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:36 pm

Username - Happy59188
Name - Akiko
Gender - male
Storage Thread - https://toyhou.se/happy59188/characters/folder:1133981
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - Purple harness
Prompt -
Ever since Akiko was left at the shelter, his life has never been the same. When he was with his family, there were two alphas, the big female and big male, they had two pups, a female and male as well. The two smaller humans played with him all the time! They took him on walks, gave him the yummiest treats and gave him the comfiest bed. But one day, something was different, the entire family was giving off this odd sad vibe that they have never had before. He decided it would be best to also be sad, if that's what the family wanted that day, that's what they would get. They hugged him and told him what good boy he was. Then, they left him. And they never came back. He still loves them, and truly thinks one day, one day they will return; but he’s not sure of this anymore…. (153 words)
Last edited by jointedwishes on Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:31 am

Username - superocelot02
Name -Auria
Gender -male
Storage Thread - Forum/posting.php?mode=post&f=103
Pet or Stray? -pet
Collar/Harness a small black collar with a silver bell on it-
Prompt - Auria at first was angry. He didn't understand why his human left him. After he was angry he was upset with himself. What if he wasn't a good boy? What if he did something wrong? Was he not good enough? Perfect enough? He sat in his kennel for days trying to find the answers to his questions. Finally he realized he was a good boy almost the goodest boy with little things here and there making him a bad boy, but he was a good dog and his human just couldn't take care of him anymore. Finally he had peace and was ready for a new family.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:58 am

Username - Galloper Ranch
Name - Wolfie
Gender - Male
Storage Thread - https://toyhou.se/GalloperRanch
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - Collar w/ Dark blue with white stars
Prompt - When he had figured out, after a while of confusion, Wolfie had then realized that his forever home. But, Wolfie isn't that sad. His family would get upset at the tiniest mistake, something you shouldn't be mad for, as it was something he'd brush off and keep being happy!

Thank you!
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DigitalLinx » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:43 am

Username -JinxedStudios
Name -Harvey
Gender -Male
Storage Thread -https://www.notebook.ai/users/296667
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Prompt -
Harvey couldn't believe what was happening. His owners were walking out the door without him. He barked and yelped but they didn't dare look back at the destressed animal they once called family. Harvey struggled against the leash, managing to break out once the clip had broken. He chased the car that he had came in, using all his energy to catch up. At last, he flopped down, watching the black car drive away into the distance, disappearing into the city. He whimpered before being snatched up by one of the shelter employees. He was brought back in and placed into a kennel on the wall, a window revealing the front of the shelter. Harvey still couldn't process what just happened. Did they not love him anymore? Or was he a huge burden to them? He didn't know, all he could do now was curl up there alone and afraid. He felt like he wasn't wanted by anyone anymore...
"Good Memory? What's That?"
TheDigitalLinx/DVTProject
No Longer Active!

If you need to contact me, please reach me on either Discord or dA!
Disc: DigitalLinx#6169
dA: DVTProject
Image[/center]
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:08 pm

Ends tomorrow! Get your entries in before it's too late!! ^^
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:44 pm

Username - bmkmb
Name - Timber
Gender - male
Storage Thread - wip, sorry
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - simple black collar
Prompt - When Timber's owners surrendered him to the shelter, at first he'd been confused. There were so many other pets there that he thought it might've been a daycare of some sort. He remained hopeful for the next few days, but by the time a week was up, he was both shocked and disappointed. Timber didn't understand the rule against pets. He thought his family abandoned him. After about a month at the shelter, Timber started to view his old owners negatively. They'd doomed him to living a life in a cage. He could watch possible families come and go, but he learned that none would ever take him home. If only his family didn't leave him here in the first place, he would have someone to share his love with.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:30 am

I'm picking the winner now! ^^
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:34 am

JinxedStudios wrote:Username -JinxedStudios
Name -Harvey
Gender -Male
Storage Thread -https://www.notebook.ai/users/296667
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Prompt -
Harvey couldn't believe what was happening. His owners were walking out the door without him. He barked and yelped but they didn't dare look back at the destressed animal they once called family. Harvey struggled against the leash, managing to break out once the clip had broken. He chased the car that he had came in, using all his energy to catch up. At last, he flopped down, watching the black car drive away into the distance, disappearing into the city. He whimpered before being snatched up by one of the shelter employees. He was brought back in and placed into a kennel on the wall, a window revealing the front of the shelter. Harvey still couldn't process what just happened. Did they not love him anymore? Or was he a huge burden to them? He didn't know, all he could do now was curl up there alone and afraid. He felt like he wasn't wanted by anyone anymore...

You win! I love the short story you wrote about when he was left at the shelter! It's very well-written, and the wording pulls at the heartstrings <3
I'll add the collar as soon as I can!! c:

ALSO!! Please give an official name to your storage thread AND post your storage thread to the archives (Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4249623)
Last edited by Meowdle on Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me