Artist SpaghettiOhs [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rise | #2717

Postby SpaghettiOhs » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:09 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: date
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

This kit's eyes seem to sparkle with mischief... what is something they do that annoys their clanmates? Limit 250 words and an extra of one art piece.

End Date: Dec 16, 11:59 pm PST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: Birchii
      Cat Name: Dustkit
      Clan: GealachClan

Description: A brown and black tabby with leopard spots

Other Features: None
      Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Father: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by SpaghettiOhs on Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
┌─────────────┐

Piano teacher
Snack enthusiast
Mama

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

links,.......................................

©

└─────────────┘
SpaghettiOhs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2718

Postby Elliad. » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:22 am

mark
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:28 am

Username: Knickknacks
Cat Name: Conekit
Clan: NorthClan

Prompt:

"Ow! Conekit, please stop that!" Birdpaw yelped, whisking his tail quickly away from the spotted kit. Conekit blinked large amber eyes at him, looking equal parts confused at his protest and disappointed that he'd ruined her game. Her gaze snapped down a moment later to where Birdpaw's tail was twitching nervously, and Birdpaw hurried away before she could pounce at him again.

--------

Cloudgaze was not a cat who raised his voice a lot. Indeed, he was generally regarded as one of the calmer Clan members. But even he wasn't immune to Conekit's attacks, and the often-loud responses that came along with them. The shriek he gave when he felt tiny teeth suddenly latch onto his tailtip was one he would be teased about for moons afterward. The herbs he'd been examining fluttered about the den, dislodged from their neat piles as the pale healer jumped.

"Conekit!" he gasped, gently prying her off of him. "What have we told you about biting?"

Conekit mewed cheerfully at him and rubbed her head against his side before dashing out of the den, leaving Cloudgaze to his scattered herbs.

--------

"Wolfcall, what are you doing?" Swanglow asked, flicking an ear at the wiry tom.

"Looking for Conekit," the scout responded, his eyes wide. "I've been jumped by her twice today already- I don't want it to happen again! Those little teeth of hers are sharp!"

Swanglow sighed. Cute though she was, Cloudgaze's adopted kit really had a biting problem. They'd have to work on that.

--------
[250/250]
Last edited by Knickknacks on Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:19 pm

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Sparrowkit(fang)
Clan: Strawberryclan

Prompt:
      The small brown kit trotted her way across the clearing, a few sticks in her jaw with moss on the ends. Stopping short of the fresh kill pile, she tossed the water soaked moss and sticks on the pile, making sure to get something on the very top to get everything in the middle. The pile would now be frozen together by the time most of the full names were back, making it harder for the clan to eat again.
Last edited by .sins. on Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
-
-
.sins. | they/them | sagittarius
enfp-t | true nuetral | slytherin

-----

just a vet student trying to enjoy the
minimal amount of free time they have

-----

trade | sig art credit | pfp art credit
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rise #2718

Postby deme ! » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:20 pm

user: deme !
    cat name: foxkit (foxtalon)
    clan: sparkclan (note: i am going to recreate my clan thread soon)

prompt:

(248 words)

foxkit bounded around, eyes sparkling. he fell to his belly and started awkwardly crawling around the rock. he let out a big grin and pounced forward, tail waggling. he snickered as he started collected the little black bugs crawling up the rock wall: spiders. oh, how he couldn’t wait to see their faces!

“foxkit!” a high-pitched screech came from the warrior’s den. “i’ll tear out your tail!”

he burst out laughing, and rolled out of the bush he was hiding in. “if you can catch me!”

the molly chased after him, laughing. she caught up quickly and swooped him up by the scruff. “alright young mister,” she mumbled through his fur, “let’s take you to see rosestar.”

she marched him right up to rosestar’s den, and dropped him at the leader’s feet. rosestar blinked.

his ears were flattened and his eyes were sad.

“what this time?” rosestar rolled her eyes.

“i’m sorry.” he mewled.

“oh dear. again?” springtuft strolled in, sat down next to rosestar, licked his paw and swiped it over his ear. the two color points stared down at the little kit.

“i won’t do it again—“ foxkit began, but was cut off.

“yeah right, kit.” rosestar giggled. “that’s what you said last time when you hid the medicine cat’s herbs.”

“i mean it this time!” he protested.

"huh. he reminds me of some little trouble-making kit i once knew." commented springtuft, his whiskers twitching with amusement.

rosestar scoffed. "oh, please. you’re not helping, springtuft."
Last edited by deme ! on Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 18 times in total.
deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:31 pm

ignore me
Last edited by .sins. on Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2717

Postby Berryy » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:08 pm

Username: MagicalFox
Cat Name: Mischief
Clan: Oliveclan

Prompt:

„Where is she? Oh gods, Heatherstar will kill us if we don’t find her…” Mischief snickered as she watched the two warriors search for her. She wasn’t supposed to sneak out from camp, but it never fails to make the she-kit day, when she can play “hide-and-seek” with the warriors. Her adoptive mother, Heatherstar would send out several cats to search for her, but they’ll never find her! This little cat goes to the extremes to not get caught. Once she buried herself in the sand, only her nose sticking out and the other time she found a small hole between two rocks. This behavior drives the clan crazy, always worrying whether she will come back unharmed. Once she gets bored of the little game, she sneaks back into camp and acts like nothing happened. She acts as innocently as she could and most of the times she can get away with her little adventure without major consequences. She isn’t quite sure if this is due to them not being able to prove her guilty or because they don’t have the heart to yell her tiny, innocent face off, but either way, she loves to mess with the warriors’ heads.
Last edited by Berryy on Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Berryy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:04 am

Username: wolfpack12
Cat Name: Bearkit, Bearpaw, Bearclaw
Clan: Crescentclan

Prompt:

One of Bearkit's favourite ways of annoying his clanmates, is to 'cry wolf'.

Due to being constantly confined to the nursery den, Bearkit can get easily bored fairly quickly. The only way to counter his boredom and pass the time, is to sneak out of the den and find somewhere really high up. Before screaming at the top of his lungs that an eagle was circling over the clan's camp. Which is enough to startle his clanmates into running towards the nearest den for safety. Only for them to then poke their heads out later and realise that it was a false alarm.

If he feels like the 'eagle is flying over camp' trick is starting to lose its charm, then Bearkit makes sure to switch it up a little. Such as sneaking to the camps entrance, and running in screaming that either there was a fox chasing him or that badgers were about to attack the clan. Before watching with amusement and glee as his clanmates rush to face whatever false danger is waiting for them outside of camp.

However, due to doing this so often, his clan have grown increasingly annoyed with his antics. Often either glaring at him whenever he laughs at them for falling for one of his false alarms, or berating and lecturing him on why he shouldn't be lying about such a serious threat. Not that it'll stop him from continuing, since he rather enjoys getting under his clanmates skins.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:54 am

Username: Birchii
Cat Name: Dustkit
Clan: GealachClan

Prompt:
    Dustkit is, in fact, a devil in disguise. Despite his young age, sweet appearance and squishy cheeks, Dustkit has earned himself a reputation of being a troublemaker. Whether it's causing chaos with the herb stock, pestering the elders, pouncing on unsuspecting apprentices, Dustkit has tried it all. As such, the clan has learned to keep a watchful eye on the little blight. And, of course, Dustkit has adapted his mischief-making ways.

He'll quietly stare at a clanmate for a while with a wide, cheeky grin, and glance away when they spot him, acting as if he wasn't watching. The tiny tom will continue until his victim asks him what's happening, frustrated.

"Oh, no reason," he'll mew, acting nonchalant but still grinning. When they ask again, he'll simply smile, stand up and say, "You'll see," before scampering off somewhere.

What devilish concoction has that wild child whipped up this time, they'll think. How bad will it be, that he can't even act coy enough to hide his excitement? Their uneasy anticipation for the reveal will gnaw at their stomach as they await the prank.

Dustkit, on the other paw, will happily play with his siblings and enjoy the rest of his day. His victim won't know if he actually has something planned or not, because there's no predicting what he has in store. And, 9 times out of 10, Dustkit did it simply to get back at his clanmates for acting as if everything he does is for chaos. Oops.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:37 am

username: houndjaw
cat name: marten (foot)
clan: valeclan

prompt: marten has pinpointed a very specific way to get under his clanmates' skin, one that annoys them to the heavens and back. he is a copycat (no pun intended!) who follows around certain cats like a tiny shadow, toddling around imitating their every move. when they sit, he sits. when they eat, he eats. when they eventually leave camp to escape him, well...that never follows through for the kit. marten has been scolded multiple times, but nothing can stop his antics. when asked about why he does this grand imitation act, he merely shrugs his shoulders and replies with a spry, complacent "why does anyone do anything?" [ 104 words ]

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx ѕhє/hєr | αdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

╚═════════════════════╝