Show Name: mysteries of the deep
    Barn Name: cyclops
    Eye Color: bermuda's triangle
    Sire/Dam: foundation
    Sire/Dam: foundation
    Phenotype: blue roan w/ birdcatcher spots
    Genotype: EE/aa/RR
    Breeding Notes:
      - Dominant for roan! Will always produce roan foals!
      - birdcatcher spots roll as usual

what's their favorite weather?: feel free to expand / add a small story
    200 words max !!

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Halter:[/b]
    [b]Weather:[/b]

Ends Monday, September 21th !
Last edited by noreptiles_ on Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #7103 Blue Roan w/ Birdcatcher Spots

Postby vixiebun » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:37 am

Username: starii ★
      Name: Fox's etheral midnight moon flower // astrolxi
      Halter: surprise me!
      Weather: When a full moon is out just before a dark and stormy night.

The reason behind his love for this kind of weather is because he vividly remembers when he was pulling a carriage through the dark forest and all he could see was the moonlight illuminating his path. He remembers the tranquility of how the songbirds sang their song sweetly, how the summer air was rife with humidity but the smell of the oncoming rain was so powerful

but comforting as he listened to creak of the wooden carriage and its wheels. As well his and another horse’s hoofs against the harden dusty dirt path as they neared the location they were transporting Lord and Lady Sothis. However, the clouds slowly covered the moon and suddenly only the orange light of the lamps from the carriage illuminated the path ahead but not so far as the moon had.

The forest had stopped its chatter and now the left only the sound of hoofprints and creaking wood the distant sound of crackling thunder near the mountains. The soft pitter-patter of the first rain as it hits the ground and softens it however it’s quickly followed harder rain that seemingly no creature could escape. However, at their arrival, he could see lighting strike a nearby tree cutting it down with no effort.
      [208/200]
Last edited by vixiebun on Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:54 am

Username: Alckatraz
Show Name: Night Sky
Barn Name: Umbra
Halter: eye color
Weather: The sky is silver grey, the trees are bending under wind's touch. You can hear the sound of the leaves blowing. The air becomes cooler, the atmosphere is quiet.
No bird is singing. Up in the sky, some seagulls are gliding on the air- waves.
The draught gives you thrills. The wind starting whispering through the trees. The air is humid and smells like rain.
Umbra loves to go for a walk on such weather. The wind is fluttering her mane, and stroking her fur. She inspires the smell of humid air, getting ready. Soon, the first drops of rain are starting to fall.
Umbra sits proudly, admiring the landscape. Then, it starts to rain heavily, and she runs through the curtain of water, with her wet mane shining, as fast as the wind blowing through the trees.
That's the thing she loves the most: running through the rain, alone, a black ghost flying over the silent fields, competing with the wind himself, until the night comes, and the shadows are covering everything around.
Last edited by Alckatraz on Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:32 am

Username: Ovacalix
Show Name: Against All Odds
Barn Name: Aodi
Halter: artist choice
Weather: Nighttime in the middle of winter when no creature in their right mind would find business being up an about. Within The torrents of a blizzard ravaging the land, unforgiving, and threatening the any who would dare face its power and chilling even the warmest of abodes, you may find this horse standing alone.

Chillingly the creature raises its head and for a moment, makes eye contact with you. For a moment the cold finally bites and runs down your spine and you cannot move to retrieve the creature.

Wordlessly, the horse seems to decide that it is not where it wants to be and it turns around and walks again further into the storm; and much to your despair, away from you.
Last edited by Ovacalix on Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:10 am

Username: HowlToTheWind
Show Name: MLS In The Dark of Night
Barn Name: Israel
Halter: Navy blue and sky blue ombre with little white stars if you can <3
Weather: Israel's favorite weather is heavy rain, so heavy that you can barely see ahead of you. So heavy that it drowns out all other noise. Why, you might ask? Well, here's the tale:

It was a dark winter's night, a storm raging over the meadow home of the herd of horses. In the midst of the herd was a small, darkly colored foal with peculiar white spots all over his body. He was known as Israel to the others. Israel was panic stricken, unable to find his dam. He ran and ran through the meadow, searching for her. The rain poured down harder and harder, to the point where he couldn't see anything and could no longer hear the cries of his herdmates. He was alone in the field, forgotten by all. He began to drift into a peaceful state, being slowly calmed by the rapid rainfall. He settled down underneath a tree, slowly falling asleep to the sound of the storm. The next morning, the storm had passed and he searched for his dam. After about an hour of searching, he found her and the rest of the herd, safe and unharmed, by a pool of water (198 words)
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Username: aray1
Show Name: Choking on their Halos
Barn Name: Eris
Halter: a light purple
Weather: As the moon glistened over the still waters of the lake,
Last edited by aray17 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:31 pm

possible mark! such a lovely kid<3
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:26 pm

Username: grapejuice
    Show Name: mysteries of the deep
    Barn Name: cyclops - named for one of the ships lost in the bermuda triangle, the SSS Cyclops
    Halter: something with black and pink pls
    Weather:
      The sun has barely begun to peek over the horizon. Thick clouds of fog begin to roll in, cascading down the hillside. There's dew clinging to each blade of grass in the field, and a general coolness encapsulating the warm bodies of ponies huddled together. One individual, a dark blue roan yearling, quickly and quietly breaks away from the group. He moves at a brisk pace, the chilling air nipping at his joints that, moments ago, had been so cozy. As he comes to the top of the hill overlooking the valley below, where his family lie, toasty and still deep in their slumbers, he breathes a deep sigh; the chilling air fills his lungs, and sends a shiver down his spine. The yearling stud takes this moment to stretch, before slowly lowering himself down onto the ground, laying in the still damp grass. These are the moments he savors so deeply: the coolness of the valley, an ominous cloud of fog settling in, allowing him to slip away unnoticed. And of course, the dewy grass, so chilling and refreshing. He feels oneness and complete peace with the world around him.

[191/200]
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exotica. » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:18 pm

Username: Exotica.
Show Name: Total Eclipse
Barn Name: Onyx
Halter: Eye color
Weather: Onyx absolutely adores when it rains. More specifically, she loves when it is an early morning rain, with lots of fog coating the ground. To her, fog is the most beautiful thing in nature. She loves to see the silhouettes of other creatures as they slink through the dark fog. Occasionally, when it is still very early in the morning, she can watch the stars through the fog, and she is reminded of her own coat.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponys2003 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:51 pm

Username: ponys2003
Show Name: Night of the siren's song
Barn Name: Knight
Halter: blue ( like a darker sea blue )
Weather: Thunderstorms. This boy was a horse used by a captain of a ship and had to get used to them. When he was below deck, laying down, he would hear the thunder andnthen what sounded like singing. He listened and enjoyed the sound quite a bit. He was given away after they died and when the new owner took them to the open sea for a rise, the horse seemed to try and protect it as well as go there. Its odd but a good tale either way.
Hi! I'm ponys2003. I hope, if anyone reads, that you know i'm here for you and I hope you have a good day
ponys2003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me