goobies [018] by byyrde

Based on Click to view
Artist byyrde [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies [018]

Postby byyrde » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:38 am

to help kickstart the goobies, it's an alien invasion! omicron-06 has just exploded, and hundreds of goobies are looking to establish themselves anew among the stars! they're not feeling too picky about their new surroundings, either!

- ALL adopts released during this event will be alien invasion adopts!

- these adopts will be for NON-OWNERS ONLY, and you can only adopt ONE gooby during the event! this is meant to be a way for everyone to get started in the goobiverse!

- these adopts will be short first come, first serve or simple raffles, basically rapid-fire adoption !

"dammit, goober, get this -krrzzzrrrk- fixed"

this gooby is first come first serve! please fill out the form completely to win them :>
Code: Select all
username;
gooby name;
gooby pronouns;
personality [150 words];
is this gooby scared or confident about becoming a captain?;
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies [018]

Postby lilpupin » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:39 am

username; lilpupin
gooby name; Leeup
gooby pronouns; she her
personality [162 words]; Kind and good spirited, Leeup seems like she's only got joy and carelessness. But truly, it's just a cover up for her fears. Fears like never finding a home, never knowing what truly happened to her planet. It's a lot for her to process, so she pushes it to the back of her mind and replaces it all with cheer. Other Goobies can find her ecstatic energy extremely annoying, especially in these hard times, but others find it a comfort. If Leeup can be happy, then why can't they? She longs to start a crew of her own. She thinks it would help with her stress, when she has something else to think about, like the safety of her crew. She's hardworking and knows that she can do, she just really wants the chance, and she'll do it the second that she gets one. Her forgetfulness also should not be a problem with a crew to remind her of everything she needs.
is this gooby scared or confident about becoming a captain?; Confident! She's very excited and is certain she can do it!

Edit: I love the council Goobie so much. By far the best thing he said was, "stop asking me about area 51" XD
Anyhow, gonna start putting together my Goobie thread!
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies [018]

Postby byyrde » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:45 am

lilpupin wrote:username; lilpupin
gooby name; Leeup
gooby pronouns; she her
personality [162 words]; Kind and good spirited, Leeup seems like she's only got joy and carelessness. But truly, it's just a cover up for her fears. Fears like never finding a home, never knowing what truly happened to her planet. It's a lot for her to process, so she pushes it to the back of her mind and replaces it all with cheer. Other Goobies can find her ecstatic energy extremely annoying, especially in these hard times, but others find it a comfort. If Leeup can be happy, then why can't they? She longs to start a crew of her own. She thinks it would help with her stress, when she has something else to think about, like the safety of her crew. She's hardworking and knows that she can do, she just really wants the chance, and she'll do it the second that she gets one. Her forgetfulness also should not be a problem with a crew to remind her of everything she needs.
is this gooby scared or confident about becoming a captain?; Confident! She's very excited and is certain she can do it!

Edit: I love the council Goobie so much. By far the best thing he said was, "stop asking me about area 51" XD
Anyhow, gonna start putting together my Goobie thread!

congratulations, this gooby is now yours ~ !! take good care of her; it's going to be hard work rebuilding after the loss of omicron-06!

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me