goobies [005] by byyrde

Based on Click to view
Artist byyrde [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies [005]

Postby byyrde » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:56 am

to help kickstart the goobies, it's an alien invasion! omicron-06 has just exploded, and hundreds of goobies are looking to establish themselves anew among the stars! they're not feeling too picky about their new surroundings, either!
- ALL adopts released during this event will be alien invasion adopts!
- these adopts will be for NON-OWNERS ONLY, and you can only adopt ONE gooby during the event! this is meant to be a way for everyone to get started in the goobiverse!
- these adopts will be short first come, first serve or simple raffles, basically rapid-fire adoption !!

i'm gonna be honest -kzzzzrh- i'm not having a good day!

another ship is coming down! this gooby will be a short image contest. show me a rainbow picture for them! will end at some point on page 2!
Code: Select all
username;
gooby name;
gooby pronouns;
brief personality;
rainbow picture
Last edited by byyrde on Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies [005]

Postby EchoVoyd » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:58 am

username; Faededfyre
gooby name; Doias
gooby pronouns; He/Him
brief personality; LIttle idiot. Dumb butt. Why is he in charge? he's a disaster. but highly gay.
rainbow picture:

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kabloosh » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:52 am

username; Kablooey Cat
gooby name; Vulkimos (Vulki for short)
gooby pronouns; He/him (but doesn't mind being called by any pronouns)
brief personality; Vulki is curious & impulsive, especially when it comes to new items and artifacts. He's especially interested in anything bright or colorful, anything with writing/inscriptions on it, or anything that makes music. When an object has caught his attention, he will leap into a shark tank or cross a tightrope over lava to retrieve it, all without thinking twice. (This has gotten him into trouble more times than he can count.) His ship has a vault full of the strange things he's brought back, which he and his crew study incessantly.
When Vulki's not so absorbed in his curiosity that he forgets anything else exists, he's a loyal and thoughtful (if scatterbrained) captain. He might heavily depend on his right-hand gooby to help him map out plans and make major decisions, but his soft heart drives him to go to great lengths to keep his crew comfortable and happy. He finds wonderful gifts to give to his crew during celebrations, always something he knows they would really need or enjoy.
No one knows how he got to be a captain. He is, in fact, a disaster. But he's a lovable and optimistic disaster with enormous enthusiasm for the worlds and goobies that surround him, so he's got that going for him.
(oof that was less brief than i intended i'm sorry)
rainbow picture;
Image Image Image
Toyhouse (WIP) || IMGBB || Still learnin' how to be functional
ImageImageImage
Kabloosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilkenDragon » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:24 am

username; Silkendragon
gooby name; Paduria
gooby pronouns; she/her
brief personality; When omicron first started cracking, Paduria dove onto the first ship she could and refuses to feel too guilty about it. Spending all your energy on what-ifs isn't useful, especially when you could use that energy on the present and future. It's hard to tell if she truly believes that. Paduria isn't much of a leader, but hey, when you're an ambitionless gooby who's accidentally convinced a handful of other goobies that you have a plan, you just have to roll with it. She's still shaken by the transition to ship life, but she'll think something up soon. Hopefully.Image
i dont know what to say here, but this shade of green is nice so im keeping it :)

SilkenDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekromancer » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:38 am

username; Nekromancer
gooby name; Lin
gooby pronouns; He/him
brief personality; Strutting down the gooby-walk swinging his hips from side to side the first chance he gets, showing all of his colour splashes to anyone who wants to see.A tad spoiled from his life on Onicron, but can't seem to get over his home planet is gone for good;Attachment issues

rainbow picture
Image (thought it was fitting)
ImageImage:-{ImageImage
Nekromancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myst_c » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:11 am

username; Myst_c
gooby name; Theo
gooby pronouns; He/him
brief personality;
After the tragedy of his home planet being shattered, it's not a surprised that it also Shattered Theo's heart. He's become very quiet and only speaking few words from time to time, but as usual, he regained his old self back and (for seems to be permanent) Theo can be seen very energetic and excited but always acts his role when necessary, it seems he really blocked away the negativity.

(The water seems to represent his old self, sad and dark but then he has become a really soft rainbow :>)
Last edited by Myst_c on Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

❃
    β”‚
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    ┍━━━━━━┑
    Myst_c | she/her
    inactive for 2 years,
    recently came back
    ❃ Β· ❃ Β· ❃ Β· ❃ Β· ❃ Β· ❃ Β· credit

┕━━━━━━┙
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β”‚
    ❃
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:41 am

i will close this contest around 9pm my time !![so in about 3 hours]

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:28 pm

Kablooey Cat wrote:username; Kablooey Cat
gooby name; Vulkimos (Vulki for short)
gooby pronouns; He/him (but doesn't mind being called by any pronouns)
brief personality; Vulki is curious & impulsive, especially when it comes to new items and artifacts. He's especially interested in anything bright or colorful, anything with writing/inscriptions on it, or anything that makes music. When an object has caught his attention, he will leap into a shark tank or cross a tightrope over lava to retrieve it, all without thinking twice. (This has gotten him into trouble more times than he can count.) His ship has a vault full of the strange things he's brought back, which he and his crew study incessantly.
When Vulki's not so absorbed in his curiosity that he forgets anything else exists, he's a loyal and thoughtful (if scatterbrained) captain. He might heavily depend on his right-hand gooby to help him map out plans and make major decisions, but his soft heart drives him to go to great lengths to keep his crew comfortable and happy. He finds wonderful gifts to give to his crew during celebrations, always something he knows they would really need or enjoy.
No one knows how he got to be a captain. He is, in fact, a disaster. But he's a lovable and optimistic disaster with enormous enthusiasm for the worlds and goobies that surround him, so he's got that going for him.
(oof that was less brief than i intended i'm sorry)
rainbow picture;

congratulations kablooey cat, this gooby is now yours!! take good care of him !!

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kabloosh » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:17 am

Thank you so much!!! I'll do my best ^^
Now to make this guy a ship...