My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KALE

Postby burnstile » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:28 am

username: saiyan
    name: kale
    backstory: kale is a being who lives up in a very high tower, and has quite the reputation for being a martial arts master - very scary, hard and menacing. in reality, it is just a shy deity who had a love for fighting in its life. many people are surprised to see what kale looks like, not at all like its reputation makes it out to be. it was a martial arts teacher, strict but caring for its students. after death, it decided to settle down and leave the martial arts scene to live a quite and peaceful life away from the fighting. now, it lives its nice home high about ground, growing plants and gardening high quality produce, taking care of strays and its chickens. rarely is it ever disturbed, but to the people who climb up the long tower, it is happy to welcome them to stay for a day or two.
thank you to tabby mud and ivo for giving away all of my possessions while i was in a long term facility!!
burnstile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Forest Guardian | Leader |

Postby JessKnight » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:32 am

Username: JessKnight
Name: Kahei
Backstory:
Kahei's life has been... hectic. They live in the forest, along with a small group of other Souls, that work to protect the forest and all those that live within it. Despite their determination, they've been.... less than successful thus far, often losing battles to stronger foes that proceed to bash down whatever and whoever they please. Kahei has come to despise these large beasts, and trains with their small group of friends to become strong enough to beat them. Kahei is considered the leader, not due to any extra strength (because, in all honesty... they're a bit of the weakest in the group), but rather their leadership skills, determination.... and yes, their horns.
[114 Words]
ʜᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴄᴏᴀ
I'm just Jess
Artist / Gamer

ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ
ʜ ᴜ ɢ
Discord ID:
Jessica Knight#8728
ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ
ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ!
JessKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #6 Light Fighter (OPEN)

Postby KingSleepy. » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:04 pm

【Will end on the second page!! 】
Dm me if you need anything.
KingSleepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:02 pm

Username: PolarizedVertigo
Name: Marjoram
Backstory:
Marjoram, who often goes by J, has had a rather unextravagant upbringing. Sure, most people don't have extravagant upbringings but, his was surprisingly mundane. He had a normal life. He was never bullied, he was never in a traumatic experience, but it all was just so boring in his eyes. He was bored. Dont get him wrong, he's thankful nothing extreme happened while he was young and growing, but he hears all these stories and sees all these movies of people living such exciting and awesome lives and it just looks like so much fun, maybe one day he could be a secret agent, and sneak into places he shouldn't be, or maybe he could join the army, or the police force, maybe he could be like these cool guys in all these movies!
But, as he grew older, he started gettin into places he really shouldn't have. J started meeting some bad people, and may or may not have accidently signed his life over to a gang, which, to his credit he didn't know he was hanging out with a criminal, he thought he was hangin with a friend! And he definitely didnt expect in his lifetime to see someone almost die. And his 'friend' was the last person he'd expected to point a gun at him and make him participate. 'Brothers in blood' his friend had called it. He called it forensic countermeasures, but it had been done. It was too late to turn back.
He never killed anyone, don't get that misconstrued, but he did participate and stay quiet in a crime, and he knew he could never tell anyone about what had happened, risk going to jail, which he did not want to do.
He often thinks about that person. Luckily he heard the person survived, made a full recovery but doesn't remember what happened. Dissociative amnesia, apparently. It eased his conscience, If only a little. He still is in a bloodpack with that gang, which surprisingly they haven't asked too much of him, occasional get away driver, occasional smuggler, and sometimes just for some first aid help. And he does.
Sometimes he thinks about getting away, changing his name and just dissapearing. But you can't truely dissapear forever it seems, so he doesn't. He just does his day job, mediocre work with even worse pay, and occassionally helps people that has his life in their hands.

He wanted an exciting life growing up, but never wanted something like this. He lives with the consequences of his actions, and lives by the motto: Be careful what you wish for.

433/∞
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KingSleepy. » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:00 pm

Bump!