Based on Click to view
Artist Vivalandar [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ferox Welsh Ponys #110 - Smoky Grullo w/ Chubari

Postby Vivalandar » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:38 pm

ah I hardly ever do line edits but I think this baby is pretty cute ;0;

To get her, tell me a little bit about her personality (100 word minimum) and tell me why she has her silks!

End Date: 8/1

Username: .Intrigue.
Show Name: Spotted By the Paparazzi
Stable Name: Pazzaz
Sex: Mare
Sire: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
Height: 13.1 HH
Phenotype: Smoky Grullo w/ Chubari Spots
Genotype: EE/aa/Crcr/DD + Chubari

Breeding Notes:
- Dominant for Extention
- Will always produce Dun foals.
- 30% chance to pass Chubari.
- Hair paint does not pass to foals.

Code: Select all
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Show Name: [/b]
[b]Stable Name: [/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by Vivalandar on Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████
hi! i'm Viva
~used to be sketchingdraons~
dont be afraid to PM me!
━━━━━
CDHFK
UUAcred
━━━━━━
Vivalandar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ferox Welsh Ponys #110 - Smoky Grullo w/ Chubari

Postby DeadlyArcana » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:22 pm

m a rk ;0; <3
    ↬ Arcana/Arc - She/Her ↫
    - Adult User - She/Her
    - Discord: arcanaxx
    - Ghost Artist for Palisade Roping Horses
DeadlyArcana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Intrigue. » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:04 am

Personality: Pazzaz is a quirky, and loveable mare. Her affable personality makes her a favorite amongst the children at the barn. She is always in the mood for attention and treats, and kids have plenty of both for her. Pazzaz is a quick witted prankster at time, often stealing and hiding items left within reach, be it a hoof pick, halter, or what have you. Although she's a patient and trusted lesson pony with new beginners, she isnt afraid to throw in a crow hop, or take the bit in her teeth if she feels her young riders are up for the challenge or need refreshed on the basics.

Prompt: Ornery little Pazzaz was ponying kids about the farm for a young girls 6th birthday party. After the children were done with cake and presents they left the picnic area to play games. While no one was looking, Pizzaz untied her lead rope and decided to help herself to the left over cake and ice cream. One of the adults saw her, muzzle covered in icing and eyes shut in bliss, momentarily unaware she'd been caught in the act. When the grown ups started shouting and running towards her, Pizzaz squealed and darted out of reach as fast as she could. As she made her escape Pizzaz crashed through the silk streamers and ribbons decorating the party, balloons floating away in a whirl of wind as she whipped past. The children thought the incident was quite funny, several were bent over in fits of laughter as the others whooped in excitement as they watched their favorite mare streak across the yard like a runaway merry-go-round pony.
.Intrigue.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:11 am

Username: Isabnella45
Show Name: Eight Wonder
Stable Name: Verity
Personality: Verity is a sassy, vain, impatient mare with a rather high opinion of herself. She likes to tell others what to do and strongly dislikes it when they ignore her, believing she knows best. She also fancies herself a princess among ponies and cannot be convinced otherwise. While she can some across as snobby and too high and mighty, she can actually be a very loyal friend. She takes some getting used to and is at times to pushy or self-centered but she does genuinely care for the few ponies she calls her friends and might even walk through mud for them if an occasion called for it.
Prompt: Well, Verity loves to look good. Not that she needs ribbons and silks to make her beautiful because she is already fabulous, or so she'll tell you. But one day they were having a special holiday event at her barn and all the ponies were getting dressed up and having their pictures taken. So Verity very forcefully made it clear to her human friends which decorations she wanted and when they were ready she posed and pranced around proudly in the silks. When it was all over she found she rather liked how the ribbons made her look and refused to part with them, just prancing along the edge of the pond staring at her own reflection. And ever since she has kept the ribbons close like her own personal treasure.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivalandar » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:59 am

.Intrigue. wrote:
Personality: Pazzaz is a quirky, and loveable mare. Her affable personality makes her a favorite amongst the children at the barn. She is always in the mood for attention and treats, and kids have plenty of both for her. Pazzaz is a quick witted prankster at time, often stealing and hiding items left within reach, be it a hoof pick, halter, or what have you. Although she's a patient and trusted lesson pony with new beginners, she isnt afraid to throw in a crow hop, or take the bit in her teeth if she feels her young riders are up for the challenge or need refreshed on the basics.

Prompt: Ornery little Pazzaz was ponying kids about the farm for a young girls 6th birthday party. After the children were done with cake and presents they left the picnic area to play games. While no one was looking, Pizzaz untied her lead rope and decided to help herself to the left over cake and ice cream. One of the adults saw her, muzzle covered in icing and eyes shut in bliss, momentarily unaware she'd been caught in the act. When the grown ups started shouting and running towards her, Pizzaz squealed and darted out of reach as fast as she could. As she made her escape Pizzaz crashed through the silk streamers and ribbons decorating the party, balloons floating away in a whirl of wind as she whipped past. The children thought the incident was quite funny, several were bent over in fits of laughter as the others whooped in excitement as they watched their favorite mare streak across the yard like a runaway merry-go-round pony.

awh this was so cute!! congrats <3
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████
hi! i'm Viva
~used to be sketchingdraons~
dont be afraid to PM me!
━━━━━