Artist hiraeth + hound [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
127 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Karmel

Kruise Attendee 1: Tequila Sunrise

Postby hiraeth + hound » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:29 pm

=======================================================================================================

As you wind down from your exciting first day on the cruise, you decide to stop by the bar for something to drink.
        The bartender, a large and brightly colored kalon offers you a glass of water with a lemon in it. A cloud of multicolored glow floats from the bright markings on his face, and from his nose... Cool! He's like a fog machine and the bartender in one...

"Hey kid. The name's Brandy." He introduces himself, short and sweet. "Listen, I could really use your help. These cruise go-ers really know how to overstay their visit in the bar. These people are wild! Would you mind helping them back to their rooms, and getting them out of my hair?" Brandy looks a bit stressed as some louder bar attendies stir up ruckus in the background. You'd better lend him a hand.

=====================================================================================================

This kalon seems to be picking fights in the bar.. Tell me, what is it they're mad about?

owned by karmel!

+ Edit List:
        - [nr] colored sclera
        - [s] shine, hair
        - [c] longer fur, tail
        - [uc] ears, pupils
Last edited by hiraeth + hound on Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event Kalon 1: Tequila Sunrise

Postby clarke, » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:31 pm

username: clarke,
name: tequila
what are they mad about?: (50 words min.)
what isn’t she mad about! for starters, if one more drunk kalon stumbles over to her and tries to touch her fur, she was likely to lose it. not to mention the ever growing long line of tourists coming in to ask for directions then quickly getting distracted by the alcohol. the cruise ship was the closest thing to her home (after all, she spent nine months a year working on it!) and these loud, lazy kalons made her want to tear her fur out! to add to it, they all talked about the same thing; whale watching. as if staring out at the endless ocean looking for giant fish was exciting! this bar was supposed to be her break spot, but instead, it was as if her shift never ended.
Last edited by clarke, on Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:32 pm

username: Soll
name: Manny
what are they mad about?: wip
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:32 pm

username;; Lorne_Purnima // name;; Daemon Kotori

what are they mad about?;;
    Donovan sighed and walked towards the angry customer, he couldn't yet see them but boy could he, and probably half the ship, hear them. He would make his way through the crowd of people til he finally laid eyes on the source of all the noise where he would find a younger man in a bright orange shirt who was far to busy shouting at the younger teenager in front of him to notice the small crowd gathering around them.

"Hey!" Donovan shouted in a somewhat surprised tone, he was expecting to see someone yelling at someone else but not that someone else to be essentially a kid, "What the hell is the problem over here?" The man finally turned his head pausing his ranting for just a moment as he looks at Donovan, giving the kid enough time to slink away, "The problem? The problem?!" the momentary peace and quiet were short-lived as the man would start up again "The problem is that this kid has been playing Ocean Man on the jukebox over and over for the last hour and a half! I'm going to hear that song in my sleep! It's going to play in my dreams! I can't take it anymore!" Donovan thought for a moment then nodded a bit "That is pretty bad.." that was a lie, it was hilarious and mentally Donovan was kicking himself for not doing it first, "But don't you think you've made your point? You couldn't have just asked them to stop or asked the bartender to tell them to knock it off?"

The man would pause for a moment seemingly stunned by the questions before going off again almost worse than before "You think I didn't?! I brought it up to the bartender first in hopes he would call someone! But he never did! Said he was to busy at the moment to deal with it! So I tried to deal with them myself and you know what they did!? They laughed and started it up again!" Donovan struggled not to laugh and instead kept nodding as the man continued "Its the principle of the matter! They need to know that they can't just go and do that! Go and just annoy an entire room of people like that and then be so disrespectful when they're asked to stop!" Donovan kept nodding before finally speaking again "Well, your point and principle seems to have been proven. I would tell them off myself" another lie "But they seem to have run off" he finished as he shrugged a bit. The man quickly looked over with a shocked expression "What!? That blasted-! Bah!" he would quickly storm off out of the bar, where to? Donovan had no idea, to him, it was mission accomplished.

{463}
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:32 pm

username: Softea
name: Andromeda
what are they mad about?:
He's mad because the snack bar had none of his favourite food left! So he keeps stealing it off the plates of others causing fights...
The fights usually ensue after he continues to grab the food, then run from the scene onto the next table with his food- also grabbing other foods he finds attractive like lobster or mussels. His favourite being the exclusive calamari he so desires. The ship has a special recipe he recently found out about, after escaping from his cabin from being thrown back there over and over again from the security on the ship. He'll bite the fingers of other passengers too if given the chance & they're chasing him. Once he grabs the food and the other kalon starts chasing, the fight begins. Him clambering over other tables and climbing up the side of the decks to escape, sometimes jumping into the pool & staying in the business in the middle. Eventually once the pursuer gives up he'll return with a higher greed intent & once again steal more calamari & other sea food.
Last edited by Softea on Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:32 pm

username: rabbit
name: donovan

"what do you think you're doin', kid?" the rather beefy man turns around, slamming his drink on the bar top, as you quickly remove your hand from his shoulder. so much for stopping him.

"what, you come here to fight? no, you're much too small. i'd break you with a sneeze, hah," the man laughs, before reaching back over to take another sip of his drink, finishing it off.

"look, i'm here to fight. can't say i really like it, but hey, it gets the job done. oh? you want to know why, gotcha. i bet the bartender sent ya, didn't he? ahh, the fella wouldn't listen to a word i said, but that's aight. not many would, i can see. don't worry, tell him i'll pay him for the damages. no amount of money will get in my way and my son." the man grabbed another bottle of beer on the counter, flicked the cap off, and took a long swig.

"ya, that's right, me son. he won't let me back into the room until i've proven to him that im the strongest lad on the ship. my boy doesn't want a weakling for a father. and there's no fightin dojo here, so the bar was my next best bet. however, there seems to be one little problem here," the man gives you an odd look, before getting up from his seat, and gently pushing it back under the bar.

"you're next."
Last edited by Rabbit on Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cribunni » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:33 pm

[ l i i l y || Geronimo ( jer • onimo ) ]

Chatter and laughter echoed around the cool bar, a welcome break from the heat rising outside. Even on the ship, with the breeze and sea splashing up the hull, it was hotter than all get out. Suddenly, the door burst open, a short man stomping up to the counter.
“Oi!! Get me a milk.. on the rocks.”
Brandy rose an eyebrow, eyeing the strange kalon before him. He looked like he was close to tears, really.
“Uh we don’t have milk, sir. Would you like some lemon water? cause that’s all we have.”
A sharp breath was taken in through the kalon’s nostrils, as he rose his paws to grasp his head.
“nO MILK?? FIRST I CANT SWIM AT THE POOL CAUSE APPARENTLY YOU HAVE TO PASSS SOME SWIMMING TEST OR SOMETHING?? AND NOW NO MILK?? THIS CRUISE IS RIGGED.”
The man stood up abruptly, clumsily falling out of his chair before stalking towards the entrance. A group walked in, soaked from the pool, and the man screamed as he launched onto the shoulders of another kalon.

[ 175 ]
Last edited by cribunni on Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATT !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evangeline || Tequila Sunrise

Postby recherché. » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:34 pm

username:
      recherché.
      name:
      evangeline.
      evangeline isn't a very lucky gal. she's pretty upset at herself for getting sick
      before going on the cruise. her favorite thing to do is eat all sorts of foods
      because of their delicious flavor. but she cant do that with broken tastebuds,
      can she? no, she cannot. and it irks her that the one time she gets to go on a
      vacation she absolutely cant enjoy her favorite pastime. it's always one thing
      after the other with her without catching breaks but this is by-far her worst
      luck yet.
      [90/50].
Last edited by recherché. on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:34 pm

username: DragonOfEmber
name: Gareth
A racist started going off about Kals from different ethnicities, and stirred up Reth's temper.
Wip

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheeb » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:35 pm

MARKING THIS OH MY GOD,,,

they're mad because they were loudly singing jimmy buffet's margaritaville and someone else yelled at them and naturally they yelled back
x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes