Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1941

Postby ~Trompy » Fri May 31, 2019 12:01 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: August 14th
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

If this cat could read books, what would it's favorite genre be and why? 500 words max, no extras <3

End Date: June 10th, 11:59 pm CST

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username: chamomile.
Cat Name: Needlebrisk
Clan: Nettleclan

Description: Silver Spotted Tabby with Amber eyes

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by ~Trompy on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1941

Postby .sins. » Fri May 31, 2019 12:05 pm

Username;; .sins.
Cat Name;; Silverstream
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 25 moons
Clan;; Strawberryclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Silverstream would read teen fiction novels. Hunger Games, Divergent and Matched series being her favorites. She also can't help but indulge every once in a while to read children's novels by Rick Roirdan. She loves the thrill of rebelling against the normal life events and changing how everything works while also there being love involved. It brings back her inner apprentice when wanting to be a medicine cat and not being okay with not having kits.
Last edited by .sins. on Fri May 31, 2019 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Fri May 31, 2019 12:08 pm

Username;; StormSerpent
Cat Name;; HollowTusk
Gender;; male (dfab)
Age;; 16 moons
Clan;; LotusClan
Rank;; rogue (was kicked out)

Prompt;;
HollowTusk would read stories involving murder, they’re perfect for stealing plots from, you see HollowTusk likes crime, he has a twisted mind and he’ll kill without second thought just for the fun of it , but instead of thinking of ways to do it he could just do whatever was done in the book, however the murderer got found out he just wouldn’t do it, it’s easy and genius and also yeilds far better results than any plot he could think of himself, so perfect, so simple. He’d also be so smug and proud of himself for thinking of this. In a battle you might have the other cats tearing with tooth and claw but he’d bide his time, more of the assassin type.
Last edited by StormSerpent on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Fri May 31, 2019 12:08 pm

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Minnowkit (Minnowpaw, Minnowshine)
Gender;; Female
Age;; 5 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Kit

Prompt;;
If Minnowkit were to read human stories, she would fall in love with books about gay romance. It isn't for her in the future or even for the current moment, but instead for her adoptive father, Sunleap. The color-pointed warrior adopted Minnowkit when he found her in the forest one day but he doesn't have a mate. The warrior is gay, meaning he really doesn't want to have biological kits or a female mate, and Minnowkit is trying to help her father find true love, even if it doesn't work. She has learned how to set up "dates" for the ginger male and is encouraging him to spend more time finding love than spending time with her. She just wants her father happy in the end.
Last edited by Trickz on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Fri May 31, 2019 12:14 pm

Res
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Fri May 31, 2019 12:16 pm

Username;; persona
Cat Name;; Hani
Gender;; Female
Age;; 16 moons
Clan;; SkyClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; Hani's favourite genre would fantasy-adventure. She's always had an edge for the wild forests and exploring new areas; especially being an ex-show cat where she was stuck to a strict schedule and was basically a toy for the inspectors. Hani's one wish was to shed herself of this life and have freedom to do what she wanted and make friends. Hani would find non-fiction too bland for her tastes - she'd like to be submerged in the characters, the story, and the details; if she can't picture it in vivid detail she'd get bored of it. (And now she does get freedom, with SkyClan: she has friends, an unpredictable life, and the ability to do basically whatever.)
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Fri May 31, 2019 12:17 pm

Username;; chamomile.
Cat Name;; Needlebrisk
Gender;; tom
Age;; 32 moons
Clan;; Nettleclan
Rank;; Medicine cat

Prompt;;
You would think that the medicine cat would want to read medical related books, or books about plants at least. But.. Needlebrisk has always been an odd duck. If he was to read, he would definitely read murder mystery novels, especially ones set in Victorian times. Needlebrisk, while trying to avoid it in his duties, is fascinated with death. He wants to learn and understand secrets, especially how poisons could work and solving mysteries. To put it kindly, Needlebrisk has an "inventive" mind. When a cat comes in needing help, he, of course, tries his best to help them, but he is also interested in experimenting along the way. What happens if he mixes these herbs together? What effects will it hold? How could this be used to the bettering of my clan or the detriment of my rivals? Theses questions reminiscent of a detective's line of thought often go through his head. He wants to not only know what's wrong, but why it happened, and prevent it in the future. He was, in fact, able to a few moons ago figure out that the odd rash his clanmates kept developing started from an odd shrub, that we know of as poison oak. After the mystery of these annoying rashes was solved, the clan made sure to avoid these plants in the future. Needlebrisk was quite proud of his detective skills, and though he isn't the most conventional medicine cat, he knows how to solve a mystery.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SandSpider » Fri May 31, 2019 1:27 pm

Username;; SmolLilTrashcan
Cat Name;; Parrotbeak
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 12 moons
Clan;; Echoclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Parrotbeak is a wimp.

Despite this fact, the young tom absolutely adores hearing scary stories and such.
Everyone who knows him warns him against it cause at this point everyone that shares his den knows he’ll be the first cat to get nightmares and yet somehow the last to leave, driving even the elders insane.

Honestly, many of the elders have even stopped telling him scary stories just because they’re constantly interrupted by his squeaks and whimpers of terror as his claws rip up their mossy nests in their worry.

He doesn’t even realize he’s doing it, they have a mind of their own really.

So why is he like this?

Why does this emotional little tom persist so vigilantly in hearing the stories?

Well, it’s pretty silly and embarrassing, if asked he’d never admit to it, but he’s trying to help himself, really.

He’s such a small and frightened tom that hearing these stories of cats in the worst possible situations and surving!
Gives Parrotbeak that little confidence boost he needs, and even the stories where they don’t survive, at least he knows that whatever his situation is, whether a battle, or even his own mental horrors, at least it’s not the worst that could happen.

If his heroes can survive literal demons and monsters, well, maybe this won’t be as bad as he thinks.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Fri May 31, 2019 1:51 pm

Username;; babypizza
Cat Name;; twistedspirit
Gender;; male
Age;; 32 moons
Clan;; oakclan link in sig
Rank;; deputy

Prompt;; memoirs. He likes to hear about other cats lives. Sometimes he compares his life to theirs, it can either make him feel better about himself or....worse.
Last edited by Cinxer on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Fri May 31, 2019 8:17 pm

mark!
-Owlspots
-wizened old elder dude
-would 100% read historical fiction stories :0
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes