Based on Click to view
Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1931

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:21 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: 7/date/19
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

A short comp that will run to midnight tonight! This will be a name + personality competition, no word limits but please don't write a novel. ^^ extras are allowed but the comp will be judged based on the name/personality <3

End Date:11:59pm CDT 5/28

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: A cinnamon lynx point shorthair with blue eyes

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1931

Postby Cinxer » Wed May 29, 2019 2:46 am

Username;; babypizza
Cat Name;; spirit twist (spaced so it's easier to read, idk if anyone else has that problem but I know I do hehe)
Gender;; male
Age;; 32 moons
Clan;; oakclan link in sig
Rank;; deputy

Prompt;;
Spirit twist is an emotional roller coaster! Some cats see him as easily irritated or angry when in reality he only gets that way when things don't go as planned or if he had too many twigs in his nest. Spirit twist often feels isolated from other cats which in turn makes him cautious of their intentions. Despite these things he feels an incredibly powerful need for acceptance and relationships. He is awkward but has a great sense of humor that other cats enjoy. He is also known for his intelligence and creativity, who else could make a grown warrior think he's seen a dark forest cat just by covering himself with rotten leaves? Slowly he is working towards his goals of both finding acceptance with others and within himself.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Wed May 29, 2019 2:55 am

Username;; Ladyskittels
Cat Name;; Fishbone
Gender;; tom
Age;; 36 moons
Clan;; Glacial Blizzard Clan (link in sig)
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
Fishbone, simply put, is a tom cat who is obsessed with the water. He is drawn to the water's edge and always looks for an excuse to pay it a visit. He loves fishing and is one of the clan's best fisherman.

He is a clever cat that likes to solve problems and find more efficient ways of doing things. A good team player, this male gets along with just about everyone and prefers working with others than going it alone; one of his favorite things other than going to visit the water is teaching the tricks of the trade so-to-speak with the clan's youngsters so the knowledge can be passed down. His loyalty lies in those he respects- if he has respect for someone, he will stand by them until they cross him.

Fishbone does not have a very good sense of humor- he is the kind of cat that thinks he's funny, but no one else really does. He does not try to tell jokes very often, as he believes work is more important than laughing and having a good time, but when he gets back to his mate he will tell them some jokes and light up when they laugh at them. His jokes are the type of dad jokes where they're corny and lame almost to the point of them being actually funny.
Last edited by Ladyskittels on Wed May 29, 2019 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Wed May 29, 2019 3:03 am

Username;; wolfpack12
Cat Name;; Rosefern
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 39 moons
Clan;; Crescentclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;

Rosefern is mostly known for being shy and timid. Often preferring to keep to herself, and keeping social interaction to a bare minimum. Mainly because she doesn't want to say or do something that may embarrass her in front of her clanmates. Because of this, some have mistaken her shy nature for being cold and distant. Much to her own dismay, since she doesn't want it to seem like she is being mean. However, due to her shyness she can be quite easily startled. Often either flinching at the simplest of sounds, or simply running to the nearest hiding place when someone surprises her.

Because of her timid nature, she finds it incredibly hard to stand up for herself. This is due to the fact that she often shrinks in on herself whenever someone raises their voice at her. Which eventually ends with her giving in, and nervously agreeing to whatever was being asked of her. Mainly because she fears worse will come if she doesn't do what she is told. Because of this, she is an easy target to be picked on and bullied. Due to the fact that those who pick on her know that she won't fight back.

However, Rosefern isn't just shy and timid, she is also kind and caring. Often putting the welfare of others before her own. Whether it is comforting a mourning clanmate, helping an apprentice train or simply there to listen to what someone has to say. It doesn't matter, all she cares about is helping others. She will even go as far as to offer her clanmates emotional support, such as either offering a shoulder to cry on or simply allowing someone to cuddle her after a nightmare. If it meant she could lift someone else's spirits, then she is more than happy to do so.

She can even be quite motherly and protective, especially towards her clan's kits and apprentices. Often either volunteering to take care of a queen's kits while she is away from the nursery, or just simply telling the apprentices stories. It has gotten to a point where she has become the clan's 'babysitter'. Not that she minded. Considering the fact that it gave her a sort of purpose, whenever she is too nervous to join a battle. However, with that being said, if her clan's camp were ever under attack she would be the first to defend the nursery. Determined to protect both the clan's future and its young, even at the cost of her own life.

That being said, Rosefern does have her rare moments of bravery and anger. She can't explain where her courage comes from, but just seeing someone being either threatened or getting picked on causes something to snap within her. Often going out of her way to stand up to whoever is picking on one of her clanmates, and given that someone a piece of her mind. Especially if it's a loved one who is being picked on. She is even capable of losing her patience when someone goes too far. Causing her to angrily lash out at whoever was overstepping their boundaries. Which has often surprised many when this supposedly timid cat suddenly becomes aggressive.

What many don't realise, is that Rosefern is incredibly self-conscious and insecure. Especially about her shyness and timid behaviour. Mostly due to the fact that she feels like a burden whenever someone stands up for her. Since whenever they do, she feels nothing but guilt for having put them in that situation. Mainly because she feels like she isn't worth defending if she can't even protect herself and gets easily frightened by the smallest of noises. The fact that no-one knows this, is because she keeps these thoughts to herself. Not because she doesn't trust her clan, but rather because she doesn't want to worry them.
Last edited by wolfpack12 on Wed May 29, 2019 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Wed May 29, 2019 3:07 am

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Sandslash
Gender;; Male
Age;; 37 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan, link in sig
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Just as his name suggests, Sandslash is a headstrong cat. He is ambitious and arrogant, believing his word is law and he is the only true leader in CreekClan, much to Briarstar's disgust. He campaigns against her behind her back, claiming she is evil and just trying to corrupt CreekClan, just like her father did. He is bold and hot-headed, leaping into battle before even thinking about the consequences. However, he does have a secret soft side. He is very sensitive and is just trying to make his deceased father proud. Sandslash's father literally hated his son and favored his sister, Dewpaw. When Dewpaw died Firefoot, Sandslash's father, took it out on his son. Sandslash is just looking for love and pride from another cat, which is why he tries so hard and is so aggressive and hostile.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Wed May 29, 2019 3:54 am

hththth oh my lord i love ur cats res
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Wed May 29, 2019 5:15 am

Username;; Strawberry Milk
Cat Name;; Honeyheart
Gender;; Molly
Age;; 20 moons
Clan;; Graniteclan
Rank;; Junior Warrior

Prompt;;
Honeyheart is a fluffy ball of energy. She has a loud mouth and sometimes says things without thinking first, which has gotten her in trouble more than once. Since she isn't clanborn, she feels like she needs to prove her worth to her clan. She tends to be a little rebellious, although it's completely harmless. If she ever needed to choose her clan/leader over something else, she'd do it in a heartbeat. She's truly grateful to the clan for taking her in and loves it with all her heart. Sometimes she comes off as rude but if you get to know her, you begin to understand her quirks and teasing.
Last edited by monsolo on Wed May 29, 2019 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxlistography | toyhou.se
xx.xxpreviously Strawberry Milk
xxCurrently obsessed with:
xxxx Music
xxxx Batman
xxxx Marvel Snap

xxCurrently listening to xxx
monsolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed May 29, 2019 5:27 am

Username;;
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;;

res
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsteras. » Wed May 29, 2019 7:24 am

Username;; little.beans
        Cat Name;; Silentsong
        Gender;; female
        Age;; 18 moons
        Clan;; waterclan
        Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
          Silentsong is a little she-cat with a huge heart. She adores everyone around her clan and tries to be the best cat she can be. The reasoning behind her name is when she was born, she was mute. She has never been able to talk or even yowl. When she became a warrior, the leader decided to name he Silentsong. Because even though she is silent, her personality makes up for it.
monsteras.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Wed May 29, 2019 7:38 am

x
    Username;; Micki.
    Cat Name;; Tarragonpaw xxx { warrior name: Tarragonfrost }
      prefix Tarragon- bc he and his sister Sorrelpaw were both named after perennial herbs

suffix will be -frost because fo his detached nature which sometimes comes off as cold and his disregard for safety and emotions; also comes from the Bearclan saying "all cats can become victim to frost" which is a reminder that no cat is better than another, intended to keep him humble and remind him that he's still a member of their clan no matter how much knowledge he gains
    Gender;; tom
    Age;; 10 moons
    Clan;; Bearclan
    Rank;; apprentice

Prompt;;
      intelligent, craves knowledge - all knowledge, mostly for the sake of knowledge itself. however, he won't hesitate to use his knowledge against others when necessary, often in order to learn even more or expand on the bank of information he already has stored inside his head. will do basically anything in pursuit of knowledge, often getting himself and others into dangerous situations in order to learn something new. basically a neverending stream of information in his mind tbh, which often astounds other cats.

quiet, doesn't speak much, very reserved and keeps to himself most of the time. often mistaken for shy, but really just isn't that fond of others and finds it almost painfully dull to talk to most other cats. often times ends up annoyed when he has to be social and interact with others - though he is good at faking it if he'll benefit from it somehow. he does, however, enjoy the company of select cats, and he enjoys a few clan traditions. the festival of strangers, for example, welcomes any and all cats into Bearclan territory for celebrations and gives him invaluable access to other cats stories and experiences - which means he can learn new things.

can easily lie and manipulate, and will do so without hesitation to get what he wants. doesn't usually do it without a purpose of some kind, though the purpose may sometimes be as simple as to alleviate his boredom. other reasons for his lying and manipulation may include getting back at someone for annoying him, to entertain himself, or, most likely, to gain more knowledge or temper his curiosity. he sometimes has nobler intentions for these manipulations as well, such as protecting his sister Sorrelpaw or someone else he loves. in fact, the only time he would ever manipulate or lie to Sorrelpaw is if he believed it to be for her own good.

can get temperamental at times - very much hot or cold kinda guy - usually when something forces him to face his emotions. most of the time he lashes out in response, but usually just with words - anything from cheeky comebacks to harsh, biting remarks. every now and then he can get violent when upset, though it's pretty rare and he's never caused anyone more harm than a nip or two. his sister is great at calming him down and re-centering him when he's being temperamental.

very aloof and seems incredibly cold and uncaring. prefers to stay away from others and keep to himself, often seems to disregard others' emotions. in truth, he cares a lot about his clan and has a very distinct protective streak when it comes to any of his clanmates, but he tries to hide it as he thinks caring is a sign of weakness.

often reckless and careless with his own life and safety. he sometimes puts others in danger because of it but very rarely puts anyone else in danger intentionally, though exceptions happen if he feels they deserve it or if he thinks that he can prevent them from actually being hurt while gaining something (usually knowledge he's p single-minded in his pursuit for it). he can be very chaotic and dangerous to be around because of his reckless tendencies, and often shows up with bruises and minor injuries.

can become detached from reality, caused by the trauma of his mother's death which he believes to be his fault - she died from complications of childbirth with him and his sister. his sister Sorrelpaw is the only one that really anchors him to the real world when he gets like this, and she was the one that taught him to seek knowledge as a method of coping, though he's taken it to the extreme.

not a bad cat, has a good heart and loves his clan and his sister, just doesn't exactly know how to handle his emotions or his trauma.

TLDR:
        that ended up longer than intended so here's a short version as well if you'd like to just read this:

quiet, doesn't speak much; often mistaken for shy, but really just isn't that fond of others and finds it almost painfully dull to talk to most other cats. intelligent, curious, craves knowledge - all knowledge, mostly for the sake of knowledge but won't hesitate to use his knowledge against others when needed; will do anything in pursuit of knowledge, often getting himself and others into dangerous situations in order to gain new information. can easily lie and manipulate, and will do so without hesitation to get what he wants - except he would never lie or manipulate his sister Sorrel unless it's to protect her. can get temperamental at times. very aloof and can seem cold and uncaring. can become detached from reality, caused by the trauma of his mother's death which he believes to be his fault - she died from complications of childbirth. Sorrel is the only one that really anchors him to the real world, was the one that taught him to seek knowledge as a method of coping though he's taken it to the extreme. not a bad cat, has a good heart and loves his clan, just doesn't exactly know how to handle his emotions or his trauma.
Last edited by Micki. on Wed May 29, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups