Koshei Dragon #12 (closed) by Zuppe

Based on Click to view
Artist Zuppe [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Koshei Dragon #12 (closed)

Postby Zuppe » Sat May 25, 2019 10:39 am

_ _ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _

Kᴏsʜᴇɪ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛs

Lines by me

_ _ _ _ _ _ __________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ _ _

not a fcfs but will end in either 24 hours or on page 2

brown orb --> controls time (can go backwards or forwards in time, but not more then a few days or so)

for this contest, tell me what their favorite memory is.

Code: Select all
username:
name:
Last edited by Zuppe on Mon May 27, 2019 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Koshei Dragon #12 (open)

Postby eckvanet. » Sat May 25, 2019 7:04 pm

username: eckvanet.
name: Rivven
favorite memory: When they first discovered trash. Rather odd, but he quite enjoys digging around in the strange silver that carries what humans left behind. He puts things together as he things they go, and first found out about electronics through dumpster diving.

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lutzloop » Sun May 26, 2019 3:48 am

username: starnotes
name: nutmeg
favorite memory: nutmeg's favourite memory was when he managed to open his bakery! he had always wanted to learn how to make his own pastries just like his grandfather, and would do anything to reach his goals. he spent years practicing his baking, with his grandfather helping him along the way. nutmeg discovered that he could use the power of his brown orb to control the time while baking, and was able to reduce how long it took to make the pastries. this made him a well-loved baker, as he could get so much done in a short amount of time. when he graduated from high school, and got accepted to culinary school. after a few years of university, he had finally gained enough education to graduate and follow his dreams. after achieving his diploma, and getting a few helpful tips from his grandfather, nutmeg was finally able to open a bakery. it was small, of course, but there was no place that nutmeg loved more. he was following his dreams, and he would never want to be anywhere else.
lutzloop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gizmutt » Sun May 26, 2019 8:53 am

username: Flerken
name: Tzarro
favorite memory: Tzarro's fondest, and in part, most forsaken memory is when she was able to use her ability to visit her grandmother several times before her passing. She knew that she could not alter or change what would become the future and reality. Yet she used her time with her care taker to the maximum. Her grandmother was the one who helped her discover and utilize her ability. She now uses her ability to serve as a medium of sorts. She knows that she is unable to change the inevitability of death, unlike some, but she is able to provide closure, and receive answers to questions loved ones might have in the event of sudden death.
So say goodbye to the old, and hello to that rainbow road ...
Gizmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Sun May 26, 2019 4:16 pm

starnotes wrote:username: starnotes
name: nutmeg
favorite memory: nutmeg's favourite memory was when he managed to open his bakery! he had always wanted to learn how to make his own pastries just like his grandfather, and would do anything to reach his goals. he spent years practicing his baking, with his grandfather helping him along the way. nutmeg discovered that he could use the power of his brown orb to control the time while baking, and was able to reduce how long it took to make the pastries. this made him a well-loved baker, as he could get so much done in a short amount of time. when he graduated from high school, and got accepted to culinary school. after a few years of university, he had finally gained enough education to graduate and follow his dreams. after achieving his diploma, and getting a few helpful tips from his grandfather, nutmeg was finally able to open a bakery. it was small, of course, but there was no place that nutmeg loved more. he was following his dreams, and he would never want to be anywhere else.

Winner!

I thought the idea of nutmeg becoming a baker and following his dreams was super cute! So congrats <3
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Koshei Dragon #12 (closed)

Postby lutzloop » Mon May 27, 2019 4:51 am