Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

ULTIMATE Generator Adopts - OFFICIALLY OPEN!! by Meowdle

Artist Meowdle [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ULTIMATE Generator Adopts - OFFICIALLY OPEN!!

Postby Meowdle » Sun May 05, 2019 2:37 pm

Welcome to Ultimate Generator Adopts!
Main Thread | [url]Customs[/url] | [url]Breeding[/url] | Artist Search | Discord

_____ANNOUNCEMENT_____
Our official Discord server is now open! It would be awesome if you could join <3
Staff members are highly encouraged to join, since there is a staff chat section to discuss future events.
Here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/gQ8KqB6

____________Introduction____________

Welcome! Here at UGA, we strive for uniqueness in our designs! Each concept is randomly generated using this handy dandy generator put together by Meowdle (the owner of UGA), then an artist creates a character inspired by the prompt. There are TONS of possible combinations, and each character design is created using original lines, so each adopt is completely unique! Some designs will be complex while some will be nice and simple. There's tons of potential species, from regular canines to fire-breathing axolotls! Surely there's something for everyone ^^

Some traits are technically rarer than others, since some traits are more or less likely to show up in the generator. Here's the official list of traits for reference. If a trait has a percentage by it, it essentially means that it will only be put into list of potentially-generated traits that percentage of the time, and, even if it is in the list, it still might not be chosen. If a trait does not have a percentage by it, then it always is part of the list of potential traits, so those are the most commons. Traits with a lower percentage are rarer.

For anyone wondering, the character on the cover is our current mascot, which hasn't yet been named. Here's the prompt that led to his creation -
"A chubby feline with catfish whiskers and with drooping ears. It has a witty personality and it never stops talking."

____________Community____________

At UGA, we value community! We're always looking for more ways get everyone involved ^^ If you have any event ideas, feel free to post below or send Meowdle a PM!
Also, a Discord server is being set up and should hopefully be ready soon!

With the 100+ potential traits that the generator currently has, we'd still LOVE to add more to spice things up as much as we can! If you have any ideas of traits or species to add, also feel free to post those ideas below or send them to Meowdle ^^ You can check out the current list of traits here: http://pastebin.com/raw/9psbgsN3

_____News_____
1/6/2020
UGA has been inactive for a while, but I'm planning on getting it started up again! New adopts coming soon. Feel free to mark <3

_____Events Coming Up_____
Unknown Event
- Undecided start date

_____Staff_____
Founder/Owner
Meowdle

Artists
Meowdle

Past Artists
That's Offensive

_______________Rules_______________

Yep, even at an adoption center with practically endless possibilities, there's still rules ;u; Here they are!

• Follow the official CS rules.
• Be respectful
• Don't take an adopt that does not belong to you.
• Only creatures that were officially created at UGM can be used on the offical breeding thread.
--- however, you may breed them with a non-official creature yourself if you want, but the official artists will not do it for you.
• Do not spam or mini-mod
• You may trade/gift your creatures. (I'd really like to keep track of where the creatures made here end up, so I might create a thread to keep track of this).
• Artists may add extra rules on a specific adopt, on that adopt's post. You must follow those rules, as well.

I hope you have a fun stay here at Ultimate Generator Adopts! Have a wonderful day <3
Last edited by Meowdle on Fri May 28, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 13 times in total.
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ULTIMATE Generator Adopts - OFFICIALLY OPEN!!

Postby Wolfumus » Sun May 05, 2019 3:58 pm

Slaps that bookmark in the face, LIKE A BOSS!

And high fives all around... WPSHH WPSHH
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Sun May 05, 2019 4:18 pm

The first adopt is up!! Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4082127
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon May 06, 2019 7:04 am

mark! c:
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Wed May 08, 2019 3:19 am

Marky mark!

(Also if you ever need an archivist lemme know!!! I'm only currently archiving one species right now and I could handle 2 :3)
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhostttlyDragons » Wed May 08, 2019 6:57 am

I’m marking this bc hhh the mascot sold me tbh

Ghosttt ; they/them ; gaming, drawing, and singing ; hi lmao

Hey! My name is GhostttlyDragons, but you can call me Ghosttt or G!
I love horror movies, games, and Pokémon! I like other stuff too, and I don’t mind a pm!
GhostttlyDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Sun May 12, 2019 5:35 pm

I know that not much has happened on here yet - I plan on hopefully doing more with it this summer - but I made a poll, and I'd really appreciate it if anyone who's interested could vote on it! It's about whether or not we should have a Discord ^^
https://www.polltab.com/r0copqAsi

Also! I hope to have an opening event sometime soon. Hopefully, I'd like to have it this weekend, but, even if I don't end up having time to do it then, I hope to have it soon! AND I'd like to make a summer event, so feel free to post ideas for that!
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TodTheFox » Fri May 24, 2019 8:25 am

Mark, This is such a cool idea! <3

Hello! I'm Toddy, just your average guy who loves to draw and sew. If you ever wanna talk feel free to pm me. I hope y'all have a lovely day!
Image Image
TodTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:11 am

This has been inactive for a while, but I'm planning on getting it started again! Keep an eye out for new adopts soon ;)
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me