Based on Click to view
Artist Meowdle [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Generated Adopt #1 - CLOSED

Postby Meowdle » Sun May 05, 2019 4:15 pm

Here's the first adopt for Ultimate Generator Adopts! This one's a simple one, but I thought that it was a cute idea and I thought that it would be a good one to start off with ^^
Prompt wrote:A smol pitbull with small ears. It has a modest personality.

For this one, I'll do a simple name and personality contest. The word 'modest' must be used somewhere in their personality.
Code: Select all
Username:
Character's Name:
Personality:

Have fun!! ^^ I'll choose a winner on the 12th (this Sunday).

Whoever wins, please make sure to credit my toyhou.se account (Meowdle) if you ever use the design for anything ^^

Now owned by SilhouetteStation!
Last edited by Meowdle on Mon May 13, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Generated Adopt #1

Postby Wolfumus » Mon May 06, 2019 11:58 am

Username: Wolfumus
Character's Name: Harpo
Personality: Wip :)
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue May 07, 2019 8:31 am

Username: SilhouetteStation
Character's Name: Hank

hope it's okay that I plan to use him as both a feral and anthro character!

Personality: Hank is a quiet, soft boy, who has a gentle voice but doesn't talk much around strangers or crowds. When with friends, his walls come down and he opens up more to reveal a bubbly, enthusiastic personality.

He has a big love for sci-fi movies, and sometimes mysteries if they're not too intense. His favorite way to watch a movie is cuddled up on the couch with a warm blanket, probably with a snack bowl of potato chips or pretzels. He also likes animated films, which tend to make him more emotional.

His friends would describe him as modest, as he doesn't like too much attention on himself, even if he deserves it. He's known for doing little things, like giving random gifts or going out of his way to help someone, but doesn't like to take credit for it. He's also quite humble, a trait that comes off as both shyness and charm.

His favorite foods are usually mild, or maybe a bit salty, but never too spicy. He likes noodles, toast (lightly crisp), and peanut butter. His clothing style is casual, usually some nice fitting jeans, trainers, t-shirt, and some kind of jacket over the top. He's not one for accessories, but does wear a woven bracelet a friend made for him.

He's known to worry often, and becomes anxious and unsettled over different things. A lot of reassurance does him good, as does positive reassurance. He's the kind of person to have a small, close group of friends rather than a large group who he has less connection too. It can take a little while to win him over, but once you do, he's a friend for life.
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Sun May 12, 2019 5:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby αηgεℓ ∂υsт » Fri May 10, 2019 9:16 am

Username: Bendy and Boris
Character's Name: Ulysses
Personality: Ulysses Is shy and reserved but he is extremely loyal to his owner. He likes cuddles and playing around, particularly digging up the garden and Frisbee. He is shy around newcomers that are there at the house for the first time, but will warm up to them after he sees his owner interacting or being friendly with the person. He likes his huge and comfy dogbed and his stuffed animal, Drako.

Rest in peace, Frost. I miss you
αηgεℓ ∂υsт

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Generated Adopt #1 - OPEN!

Postby ChristianCrafter » Sun May 12, 2019 5:30 pm

Username:ChristianCorgi
Character's Name: George
Personality: George loves to Collect Odd Shaped Rocks and Loves Swimming
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
ChristianCrafter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Mon May 13, 2019 7:53 am

Username: Dynosaur
Character's Name: Benson
Personality: Benson is a very shy and modest guy, he goes out of his way to help others but refuses to accept that has done good, he always believes what he does isnt enough and that he has to keep doing more. He is very critical of himself and tends to bring himself down a lot with jokes or other things about his flaws or mistakes he made in the past, He is an excellent listener and shoulder to cry on. and though he is too awkward to offer words of wisdom the kind look in his eyes makes you feel a million times better

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby who.is.ebb » Mon May 13, 2019 8:12 am

Username: cheerflyer5
Name: Tucker
Personality: Tucker is calm and collected, but when standing in the face of danger, he is ready to fight. He's protective and loyal. Tucker would die any day if it meant saving his owner's life. Tucker's owner keeps him tied up and chained outside, but Tucker doesn't mind. He loves his owner to death, and doesn't care weather or not his owner loves him the same. He has a soft heart, so if you gain his trust, he loves to give kisses and cuddle with anyone! Tucker also has a soft spot for bunnies, and whenever he sees one roaming, he automatically stares in awe at the cute creature. Tucker also has a beat up and tattered stuffed toy. It's a giraffe he name Hightops.
who.is.ebb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Mon May 13, 2019 12:33 pm

SilhouetteStation wrote:Username: SilhouetteStation
Character's Name: Hank

hope it's okay that I plan to use him as both a feral and anthro character!

Personality: Hank is a quiet, soft boy, who has a gentle voice but doesn't talk much around strangers or crowds. When with friends, his walls come down and he opens up more to reveal a bubbly, enthusiastic personality.

He has a big love for sci-fi movies, and sometimes mysteries if they're not too intense. His favorite way to watch a movie is cuddled up on the couch with a warm blanket, probably with a snack bowl of potato chips or pretzels. He also likes animated films, which tend to make him more emotional.

His friends would describe him as modest, as he doesn't like too much attention on himself, even if he deserves it. He's known for doing little things, like giving random gifts or going out of his way to help someone, but doesn't like to take credit for it. He's also quite humble, a trait that comes off as both shyness and charm.

His favorite foods are usually mild, or maybe a bit salty, but never too spicy. He likes noodles, toast (lightly crisp), and peanut butter. His clothing style is casual, usually some nice fitting jeans, trainers, t-shirt, and some kind of jacket over the top. He's not one for accessories, but does wear a woven bracelet a friend made for him.

He's known to worry often, and becomes anxious and unsettled over different things. A lot of reassurance does him good, as does positive reassurance. He's the kind of person to have a small, close group of friends rather than a large group who he has less connection too. It can take a little while to win him over, but once you do, he's a friend for life.

You win! I love all of the detail that you put into his personality ^^ He seems like such a likable character! And you can totally use him as both an anthro and a feral character, that's fine c:
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Generated Adopt #1 - CLOSED

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon May 13, 2019 3:21 pm

ahh oh my goodness thank you so much!! I absolutely fell in love with his design, and I'm so happy to have won him <3

also may I please be added to his page? ;w;
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Generated Adopt #1 - CLOSED

Postby Meowdle » Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 am

SilhouetteStation wrote:ahh oh my goodness thank you so much!! I absolutely fell in love with his design, and I'm so happy to have won him <3

also may I please be added to his page? ;w;

I'm so glad you like him! ^^ And sure, I've added you c:
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me