Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1703

Postby Neah » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:37 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until July 9th, 2019.
There is a 2-month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Username: klaus.
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: Caramel-apricot tortie point with white and dark blue eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Neah on Fri May 10, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1703

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:46 am

Username: SurgeFire
Compliments:
@bucky: hi. alright. i was hoping on these being more coherent than last time but guess who got sick haha... but first, let's talk about your amazing art and writing. man, i can't express how much i love those-- i forgot who said this but it's true, you're an art god, and i actually look up to you on both?? like seriously. and onto your personality: you're way too patient with me and god sorry you had to deal with me weeps. i know i took forever on that partner comp but we're almost there!! i just gotta. finish some more art. but yes. hi id die for cale/riko/cade/all the other good children. also i genuinely love talking with you,,. talonyarrow (and talonshard?? i love him)is life, so are the other ships we have. thanks for providing me with parsleys concept. off to drawing him
@dimi: you're actually like, the first friend i've made here! hope i don't bug you too much-- all my question-going is now @ neah oops. but yes. please stop bashing ur writing/art because i love both. i genuinely was in awe how fast and how well-written that prompt for flashlight/lemon cat/mercury was. you're just a genuinely nice person who doesn't deserve what you go through most of the time
@klaus: hiii yes you're actually pretty funny and pretty cool person. ahaha. you oversee all the typos. none go missing
@faededfyre: gah you're pretty funny and cool too! that zigzagoon avatar is forever ingrained in my memory. also thanks for changing your name to my feadedfyre typo once jkndfgnjk
@birchii: birch, the rat. no jkjk i still stand by taking a bullet for you. i love your misspellings, rat ruler. pfft. i love it when u pop in chat to be honest
@dewly_noted: hi?? you make m heart melt??? thank you so much for your interest in yarrow bc sdflnk you have no idea how good that makes me feel,,, i saved that comic like immediately. youre such a sweet person ahhh,,, ily man
@weegee: hi yes i love your art. i love tff. i love dusk. i love lavender. i love them all. also i really have to catch up on myth don't i? i just get sidetracked too much ahhhahaha. you know, some piece of advice you gave a while ago really stuck with me, honestly. i never forgot that
@kiffell: never stop talking about fairy tail >:D i might not be in it but i love your dedication. those bloopers are hilarious, by the way. also firedragon is a bab, i love him. though if he cheats big oof. youre a sweet person too. "i probably have brain damage" is such a mood. i love that
@heyrei (you still count bud!!): pffft i love talking with you too. did you know it kind of warmed my heart when you called me a good awkward bean? xD i dunno. you might not be an artist anymore but i loved everything you did, and continue to follow what you keep doing. keep up the good work on those eh entries, i love seeing them on my oekaki feed.
@neah: hhhh oh man thanks for putting up with my questions man. i know you're already having to deal with a lot of other things, swarms of kids included. i admire your genetics knowledge hehe. you're so,,, chill and cool man.
@thunder: ohhh honestly it's so nice to see you in chat! i love your art. you're such a good person.
@liightning: hi yes i love your designs so much?? thanks for taking up that ru i'm e xcite. also your art is stunning in general! you're such a sweet person ahhh thanks for doing that yarrow sketch in the end ToT
@nimrod.: asdkjbbhj youre such a cool person with cool art. thanks for taking my dcay that one time i still love it ahhh,,,,
@ezai: your art is so cool honestly! also you're such a neat person with a good sense of humor, i didn't expect that
@micki: youre such a sweet person i sob,,, i love ur art and your writing is spectacular! i love how well you flesh out your characters, am je alou s
@hawky: hi yess?? i love your designs? they have such a recognizable style to them! also your art is precious! i honestly love it so much. youre so nice and sweet ahhh
@elliad: honestly i'm so glad, because what i said about your writing is true >:)c don't ever feel down about it again, you hear??
@goner: hi yes your art is stunning? and i love your designs! keep up the good work, fellow ga!!
@oceanfosh: oh m y GOD YOUR art is beautiful. share some of that talent, wouldya? jkjk. but seriously!!
@shadow: jkncsdfjnkdsknjdsnk hi id die for your art! it's stunning, vibrant! and i love your birthday custom ,,, he's gorgeous and precious and i love him. shadowflight youre such a good person.

@people who compliment me here nooooo. i dont deserve these
Compliment Count: ...20
Last edited by SurgeFire on Tue May 07, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 9 times in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:46 am

Username: Thunder.Collects
Compliments:
Dia - You run RISE so well, I really admire how well you do it. It seems like you and the artists plan these amazing events and adopts, but never really show how stressful gets, and it's really assuring to people like me!
Dimi. - You work really hard to keep the archive up to date and it's so impressive! You are probably busy in real life, so it's really cool seeing you work that hard. You're also such a wonderful writer, I really admire the writing you share with us!
Shadowflight13 - You're such a wonderful artist for both Rise and overall. You put out amazing works and amazing designs, and your competition ideas are always so cool.
SurgeFire - You're such a good artist! I love how clean and perfect your pieces look. I want to have as many pieces of yours as I can.
Liightning - You are such an amazing rise artist and are so sweet?? I love you so much and I really admire your designs.
Desmond - I really admire your designs as a rise artist and how you can put out so many in a short period of time? I also think you seem pretty cool, and the character study you share is really good, as is your writing.
Neah - I haven't entered your comps before but I have seen your designs and they are so pleasing to look at. I also admire your knowledge of cat genetics and how willing you are to help everyone else out without showing any annoyance!
Goner. - You're such a great artist and seem like a sweet person from outside of any conversations. I really admire your work and how clean it looks.
>> Leafstorm515 - You're such a great artist and make really pleasing designs. I admire your prompts, and I wish you luck in college.
Hawky<3 - Hawky you're so sweet and such a great designer?? I love your normal art too, it's so pleasing to look at.
PeanutButterRum - Welcome back PBR, you're really fun to talk to. I love your designers and I hope to see more of them since they're so pleasing.
Mewmew. - Your designs and prompt ideas are so nice, I really love them. You also seem like a fun person to talk to!
Weegeestar5 - Weeg I love you for multiple reasons. Your art is really cool, you're great at animation (whether you believe it or not) and you're also a great person overall. I really like talking to you because the conversations are usually funny. Also, the art fight battle last year was great, let's do another chain, lol!
☁Lady Raincloud☁ - Lady you're a great artist, good at running the fan club monthly questions, put out really cool questions that make us think about our characters, and are just a great person to talk to. I have had interactions with you before rise, and you seemed really cool then as well.
WolfTales - You're concepts and art are really nice from what I've seen around rise! It's really cool seeing you around c:
Compliment Count: 15 c:
Last edited by Trickz on Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:47 am

Username: LittleMiniCooper
Compliments:
@Elliad
@Liightning
@uwu.
@dewly_noted
@wet_bread
@hawky
@Lady RainCloud
@SurgeFire
@WeeGeeStar5
@
@
@
@
Compliment Count:
Last edited by littleminicooper on Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:49 am

x
    Username: Micki.
    Compliments:
    dimi: i love u why are you such a pal?? you make me laugh constantly and ur right i'm so indecisive but man u help me sm with the decisions tm and i can't even begin to tell you how much that means to me. also wow let's talk about that archive huh like how are you keeping up with all of these cats no one knows it's insane just like dang how u even. but u need to stop putting me through the emotional upheaval of destroying ur clans pls and thnx. u know what else? ur stuck w me for life bc if u ever decide u don't like me any more i'm just gonna bug u ok so don't try it k? k

surge: i really wish u saw ur art and writing how i see it bc from my perspective hold cow it's unreal how talented you are!! like hot diggity dang pls give me ur skills. i just adore everything you do tbh and you're so nice and down to earth and you just give good vibes tm bless u. and your clan is (ok hand) and ofc u know i love yarrow more than i love my own life. and omg ur designs i sob over i don't think you've put out a single GA design that i wasn't head over heels for bless u

bucky:
    i had to use this username bc i want to mention how much i love your marvel obsession bc there is no one in my irl life who even likes marvel and just bless u i still need to screech to u abt endgame tbh. also how do u manage to fit marvel into ur rise stuff idk but i'm so here for it. but ok moving on i love u (ok hand emoji) your art is so gosh diddly darn perfect and I love ur writing and your clan !! also pls give me ur design skills and also pls dear lord make many many many more GA designs bc they're wonderful and i need them all

weegee: weegee squeegee i sob at all of your memes they make me die every time. stoatface is one of my fave babies of all time i don't even care i love. also dadstar omg?? but ok pls get some more adult cats or dadstar will drown in babies. also also pls do more art like i need u to do at least 1 piece of art a day and yeet it at me pls and thnx bc i love looking at the beauty. i almost forgot to talk abt the memes but who is weeg if not a living meme lord of the memes. pls never stop w the memes bc they are too good and the world needs them

imaginary: gon bon !! i know you're not super active in rise rn, but man i still wanted to shout u out bc i adore you more than life itself. your tribe and your rise cats' names are so good and i love all of ur cats to bits and pieces almost as much as i love u ok. also pls shower the rise server in some more of ur beautiful art bc man is it beautiful. also your writing is so beautifully done and i just can't even??

kiffel(l):
    i love u vvvv much even if i almost always forget the second l and i'm so glad to have met u !! and your art is insanely adorable and i need it in my life forever and ever pls never stop with the art. also i love the way you write it gets me every time like flippity gibbets bless. also also pls never stop being my friend bc i love talking to u and laughing w u and i love that i can say anything to you

liightning: your designs !!! are so !!!! gorgeous !!!! and then there's that art and omg i sob bc it's literal perfection. then on top of all of that you are one of the sweetest human beings ever to grace this earth !! how are you so kind and generous and just wonderful??? also bless u for putting up with my scatterbrain for this partner comp u are a real trooper for that

wiley: hi yes hello i love you. you are a super stellar person and it's always so nice to talk to you even tho i know i'm slack abt keeping up with you sometimes. you're so genuine and just down to earth and great. also gosh i cry over your art constantly bc wow it's so good??? your style is so unique and it just looks so flawless and lovely !!!

ink/glitched/klaus/whatever u wanna go by smh stop changing ur user: u (clap) are (clap) great (clap) and (clap) deserve (clap) the (clap) world (clap). seriously i love u. we rant and we talk about hp and we talk abt rise and we just talk abt all the things together and i love that sm. our conversations are always great and more often than not make me laugh my butt off. u are a stellar human being and i will forever want to talk to u ok? ok. u don't have a choice in the matter i'll just annoy u until u reply
    Compliment Count: 9
Last edited by Micki. on Tue May 07, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:51 am

Username: liightning

Compliments:

1. denja
      literally that new cat you put out ripped my hEarT out. send help, your designs + art are killin me <33

2. dimi.
      can I just say,, you have the absolute coolest ideas, concepts, and Clans? Silvercrest Roamers is the coolest thing, and I've gotta say I'm jealous of some of your concepts ;0

3. Neah
      more love for you! you work too hard and need some love. thank you for all the genetics help and being such a neat person to chat with too <3

4. Dia.
      you're the one who started this all! of course we gotta thank you for bringing us so far, but that's because of your super hard work and dedication! you're also super nice and I love all your plants ;0

5. kaatlove
      your art! has! me! dying! the way you do fur and bright eyes just steals my heart, and the backgrounds are just lovely as well <3

6. oceanfosh
      I love your art style so much I don't think it's possible? the way you do so many little details - the fur, grass, even reflections in the eye - have just amazed me. keep up the good work! <3

7. SurgeFire
      I'm dying over your designs!! they're always super soft and gorgeous and a delight to see. your art has also improved so much and I really love the way you do eyes and lighting - they're stunning! you're also a super sweet person (and Yarrow's sister is just perfect hehe) <3

8. Goner.
      your designs are super soft and pretty! I love seeing that fur texture - and you have the coolest ideas for comps ;0

9. bucky.
      I've been a huge fan of your designs and now I'm super glad to see them in Rise! your tabbies have the coolest blended and textured effect and I love em ;0

10. silver ~
      hh your designs are super soft and I'm in love! I especially love your torties - they're absolutely gorgeous <3

11. Biminy
      you've been putting out some really pretty cats and cool comps!! keep up the good work <3

12. ~ Trompy
      aah your tabbies are super gorgeous! I love seeing your cats. keep up the good work <33

13. mewmew.
      I'm crying because your spotted tabbies (+ all your other designs) are the softest ever, I swear ;0

Compliment Count: 13
Last edited by liightning on Mon May 06, 2019 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:54 am

Username: Goner.
Compliments:
    1 - Neah
you are incredibly helpful when it comes to making realistic designs. also, your patience amazes me. not to mention, you made my founder and she is still one of the best characters i have ever received
-
    2 - SurgeFire
the art that you make is absolutely stunning, as well as the rise cats you have created so far. i have fallen in love with so many of the babes you've created
-
    3 - denja
you are probably one of my favorite artists for rise. all of the cats you make are breathtaking. they all look so soft and cuddly, i want them all
-
    4 - hawky
i feel like it is impossible to name someone more polite than you. every encounter i have had with you has been so sweet. you genuinely care about everyone and that makes me very happy
-
    5 - Dimi
thank you so much for the hard work you have put into rise. without you, i don't know what would be going on. the new archives are beautiful
-
    6 - bucky.
all of the cats you have made so far are, ahh, so gorgeous. i want to steal them all and run away, you'll never be able to catch me muahahahhh c:<
-
    7 - liightning
you are such a kind and loving soul. how someone could be as nice and caring as you? i have no clue. but thank you for existing, honestly
-
    8 - Ezai
you are one of the most helpful people i've ever had an encounter with. you're always there to lend a hand or give your insight to those who ask for it and i really appreciate that
-
    9 - Thunder.Collects
you, my dude, are so funny, i swear by it. whenever i see you in the discord, you never fail to make me laugh
-
    10 - ☁Lady Raincloud☁
the writing you do for comps is just, ahhhhhh, i love it all so much. everything is so beautifully written and put together so well. if you were to write a book, you best believe i'd buy it in a heartbeat
-
    11 - Mythz
queen, thank you so dang much for everything you have done with Nox. you cared enough to make me an artist for those babes and that means the world to me. i know it didn't really work out the way you had planned in the beginning, not everything does, but you still gave it your all and put a lot of effort into it. for that, i salute you.
-
    12 - kaatlove
your art is so freakin gorgeous. especially the art you made for your first cat. that piece was stunning, it blew me away, you have no ideaaaa
-
    13 - stormserpent
you are one of the funniest people i've ever met, honestly. you always make me laugh, even when i'm having a rough day. thank you so much for that c:
-
    14 - dia.
it amazes me that you were able to create such a fun community here within chicken smoothie. honestly, i was contemplating leaving this site for a while, but once i found out about and joined rise, i'm here to stay for a long while. everything is so well organized. not to mention, you are such a nice person. nicer than most of the people i've ever met. thank you so much for creating rise <3

Compliment Count: 14
Last edited by Goner. on Mon May 06, 2019 9:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:55 am

Username: klaus.
Compliments:
@micki: God where do I START. you fantabulous b e a n! I love talking to you so much, both about concepts and Harry Potter because You Get It.
@zippo.: My best friend who I know I can always come to whether I stressed, anxious or just want to chill. Thank you for always being there for me.
@dimi: doug dimidude, henlo! u do great work on the archive and I like talking to your and your typos.
@neah: Thank you for putting up with us weirdos and providing us with the knowledge (and stress) that comes with knowing cat genetics
@surge: Hey, Hey.. you are your art skills are good!! Accept my love fren.
@dia.: "I don't even like cats" Rise slowly nears 2000 cats A+
@weeg: pls let them age.. Dadstar is gonna be overrun by children soon. Also your art? Good. Your memes? Great. Your art memes? Fantastic
@dewly_noted: you heckin australian u with ur beach cats, ur fantastic and i love your art. keep goin'
@faededfyre: we live in completely different time zones which i find super amusing because i go to bed right when you wake up and also i like seeing ur noodle and reading ur writing.
@liightning: everything you do is super soft and i adore it, you, your writing, your designs.. it's all great
@ladyskittels: hey hey you you are one of my closest friends in Rise.. I love talking to you and seeing all of your super in-depth concepts, especially with that large family tree youve got going
@AJ: FFF - it stands for fantastic fandom fiend.. yes i just made that up, shh
@Six: hhhh your art is so good and i sob everytime
Compliment Count: 13 rn
Last edited by kaminari.denki on Tue May 07, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .lucifer » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:23 pm

Username: .lucifer
Compliments:
    @Dia - where else could i start? Dia, you run this arpg brilliantly, and in such a way that you have inspired many to follow your example. Its because of you that ARPG's are as popular on CS today as they are! and not only that, but you take on the job of being an oekaki moderator as well as running your species and seeing to real life obligations. you are nothing if not admirable.
    @Neah - you've been a great friend to me, both in RISE and in helping me keep my own ARPG afloat. I know I can trust you to be there if i need to ask something from my staff (or if I need some cat pictures)! Not only that, your designs are incredible, and your knowledge of cat genetics is mind blowing. i wish i could claim to be half as resourceful as you.
    @mewmew. - your art is adorable! ive seen how much work you do for RISE, and i, along with many in the community, i'm sure, are so glad to have you here. I especially love the way you do gradients on the bodies of your designs, it gives so much more depth to them, and they're so perfectly balanced!
    @ hawky<3 - you've been a great encouragement to me on the discord chat, you are welcoming and very friendly, and i appreciate that! Your designs are also incredible, and i adore the white spotting you do.
    @ ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ. - ive seen the way you've been helping out with the MYO event, and i am impressed! your designs are lovely as well, keep up the good work!
    @ ☁Lady Raincloud☁ - your art is absolutely adorable, and like bucky, your work with the MYO event has been far from looked over. Your choices with line coloring really make your designs pop!
Compliment Count: 6
.lucifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:36 pm

Username: Elliad.
Compliments:
@LittleMiniCooper - I loved working out the relationships of cats between our clans, and in general, I just love your cats and their names, especially Honeysnow; it is the cutest name ever for a cat and suits her so much. <3

@Neah - Your so talented with genetics and your cats always look so beautiful and I love them all so much, especially my boi's litter. Aaa. Your art is just so pretty.

@☁️Lady Raincloud☁️ - Your art is so beautiful and just so pleasing to look at <3

@Dewly_noted - I love your writing style so much, like it is how I desire to write like. Everything you write is so thought out and you just present it so beautifully.

@Surgefire - I've said before on how much I love your clan and your cats' names and just profiles, but I also love your art; it's so cute to look at. Something I didn't mention but wanted to is that I really appreciated what you said about my writing. I was beginning to lose confidence in my writing and that just made me feel a lot better about it. <3

@Dia. - You work so hard on RISE and it pays off. You have created an amazing community and I'm so glad to be a part of it.

@ Dimi - I just love your entire clan concept. It is so unique and so thought out, like there is no clan that will live up to how different yours is to the original concept of the clans in warrior cats.

@>> Leafstorm515 - Your art is amazing and I love how your cats look. I'm still so much in love with how you did my founder. <3

@Shadowflight13 - When I first joined RISE, I messaged you to ask I knew you from somewhere (on cs or other site) and it wasn't until months later when I was organising some art that I realised why. I love your art and have been following what you've done for years, you drew one of my favourite pieces for my fursona back in like 2016 (...? roughly) and I just love your art so much. <3 <3 <3 I'm so glad your a rise artist and I love all your cat designs so much.

@.:basketcase:. - I loved working on that partner comp with you earlier in the year. You had some great ideas to contribute and it was such fun. It was my first experience with joint writing and plotting for RISE and you made it a great experience. <3

@ wolf ;; - I absolutely adore your art style. It makes your art so amazing and gives each cat you draw a lifelike feeling, as though they are real (in a sense). You present personality so clearly and that's what makes your art so different. :)

@ Thunder.collects - I see you all the time on the discord and you always seem so nice. Plus, your art is such a cute and unique style!

@ Goner - I love your art! It is also so detailed and just incredible to look at. Plus, the cats that you've designed have all looked amazing. <3

Compliment Count: 13
Last edited by Elliad. on Mon May 06, 2019 10:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons