Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1616

Postby Hawky<3 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this cat may not be traded until: june 7th, 2019
there is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
for a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. the original owner must post in the archive.

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!

to win this cat, write a scene about their first friendship. it can be when they first met their friend, or any scene involving their friend. you have 1000 words and an extra of 750+ words OR +1 art piece.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b] (1000 words max)
[b]Extra:[/b] (+750 words OR +1 art piece)

end date: 4/18/19 at 12 AM EST (ask for extensions)

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a long-haired dilute mackerel calico with yellow eyes.

Other Features: none
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1616

Postby Birchii » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:15 pm

Username: Birchii
Cat Name: Dawnwhisker

Clan: GealachClan

Prompt: (1000 words max)
Extra: (+750 words OR +1 art piece)
Wip! <3
- 1st person
- First friend was their momma Kestrelstrike
Last edited by Birchii on Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:23 pm

ooo res maybe.//
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:23 pm

Username: Thunder.Colleccts
Cat Name: Flowerkit (Flowerpaw, Flowerdance)

Clan: CreekClan

Prompt: (172 Words)
Flowerkit's best friend would have to be her brother, Copperkit. While the two are quite opposites, Flowerkit being bold and reckless and Copperkit being meek and oversensitive, the two get together great. They are a team and are always there to support each other, no matter the challenge. The two have such a close bond due to the loss of their other, weaker, sister at birth. Finchspirit was too weak and couldn't survive the first few days of birth. They vowed, in honor of her, to protect each other with their dying breaths.

However, Flowerkit's other best friend would be Houndpaw, another bold and reckless cat. The black tom is training to be a warrior and he is becoming very good at that. He believes fear is a weakness, and Flowerkit believes him. She looks down on her brother sometimes for his excessive fear, not being able to understand it, which is slowly beginning to push her away from her safe brother and more into the dangers of Houndpaw's beliefs and grasp.

Extra: (702 Words)
Clouds gathered over the camp, cats hurrying into their dens as the storm approached. Most cats were settling down for bed, almost everyone was in fact, except for a few. Flowerkit was one of these few cats, her tail trembling in excitement. Storms had always been her favorite, in fact, she hoped to have the name Flowerstorm as a warrior. Her brother, Copperkit, was shivering beside her.

"Flowerkit, we really shouldn't leave the nursery during a storm. Cranberryleaf told us how dangerous it could be! Tree branches can topple on top of us and the rain can drown us!" Copperkit whined, staring at his sister desperately, backing away from the den entrance quickly.

"Oh, grow up Copperkit! You and I both know she only tells us those stories to keep us in the nursery. She's out hunting, let's go explore the camp a little bit." Flowerkit meowed, puffing her chest out bravely, claws sheathing and unsheathing excitedly. Cranberryleaf rarely ever left the camp unless the two kittens were being watched, but today was a rare exception. Cranberryleaf had gone out on a hunting patrol with the other queens during the storm, saying it was a perfect opportunity for their paws, since they haven't hunted in moons. The three of them had kits to care for.

Flowerkit looked over her shoulder at the sleeping bodies of her denmates, Frostkit, Winterkit, and Windkit. Frostkit and Winterkit were the kits of Cloudrunner and Whiteflame, and Windkit was the son of Duskshadow, a snappy queen who had joined CreekClan and given birth the moon before Copperkit and Flowerkit were born. She didn't want the older kittens following them or telling on them while they were out. She knew they would if they found out.

"Let's go before the queens get back or worse, the others wake up!" Flowerkit leads her trembling brother out of the nursery and into the rainy clearing. Puddles of water were growing in the dips of the camp and huge, dark grey storm clouds were gathering in the sky, threatening to block out all of the sun's light. "Wow, look at the camp. This is amazing."

Copperkit shrugged, eyes wide and terrified as he jumped, a large crash of thunder shaking the trees surrounding the clearing. As he landed, he turned tail and dashed back to the safety of the nursery. 'Poor thing, he's always been scared.' Flowerkit thought, looking solemnly at the disappearing shape of her red furred brother. She had to admit, the long and sudden noise of the thunder scared her, but she avoided to let others see what scared her. She was told by Houndpaw, one of the clan's apprentices, that fear was something to avoid having. If you felt fear, you were seen as weak by others. Never be afraid.

"What are you doing out here, you'll catch a cold!" Flowerkit looked up, eyes widening in surprise as she saw her mother and the other queens coming back to camp. "What have I told you about leaving the nursery without me." Cranberryleaf scolded, tail lashing angrily. She picked her daughter up by the scruff and carried her back to the den, the other queens taking the lead, probably wanting to check on their kits as well.

Cranberryleaf dropped her rain covered daughter in the nursery before covering the she-cat in licks, trying to dry the kitten. "How many times do I have to tell you Flowerkit, how dangerous it could be to leave the nursery on your own. You never listen."

Flowerkit's ears flattened against her head, looking down at her paws. "I'm sorry Cranberryleaf, I just wanted to explore. It's so boring here in the nursery. I just want to be an apprentice already, like Houndpaw!"

Cranberryleaf sighed before looking down at her daughter sympathetically. "It's okay, I understand. However, what you must learn to understand and accept is that the rules in placed are there to protect you and the other kittens of the nursery. The sooner you accept that the better and safer you will be."

Copperkit slid into the nest beside his sister and mother, snuggling into his mother's stomach, wanting to be warm again.

"The safer the two of you will be."
Last edited by Trickz on Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:55 am

Username: wolfpack12
Cat Name: Blossomslate

Clan: Crescentclan

Prompt:

For once, the river was calm this Greenleaf. The current, once deceptively swift and strong, was now sluggish and lazy. There was still the occasional strong tug here and there, but for the most part the river was pretty docile. The occasional shimmer of scales underneath the surface, hinted at a perfect opportunity for those skilled enough to catch fish. Well, almost perfect.

" Ugh! Would you just hold still for more than one second!"

Yellow eyes glared angrily, as they watched another silver coloured fish slip away. With an annoyed huff, the long-haired she-cat then glanced up at the branch above her. Pupils narrowing at the blue bicoloured tom who rested there. Even with the sun shining down on her, she could tell that he was trying to hide his laughter. Blue eyes twinkling with amusement, as his body gently trembled at the effort to hold back his laughter.

" Ha, ha, go ahead and laugh, Hailstep, but at least I'm trying to be useful and provide for the clan, all you are doing is lazing about in trees", The she-cat grumbled. Her ears involuntarily flicking backwards at the bark of laughter she then received from her companion. Causing her to wonder why she even bothered befriending the tom in the first place. Letting out another huff of air, the diluted calico then settled herself down at the river bed. Glaring at the river, as if it was something that deeply offended her. Her tail lashed once or twice behind her, as she watched the fish swim quickly past her spot. As if they were mocking her.

The sound of rustling and creaking wood above her, told her that Hailstep had finally decided to move. But none of that mattered anymore. All she cared about, was the fact that she had been trying to catch a fish all day without much success. She didn't even know why this bothered her so much. She's hunted before, and she felt quite fine with failing to catch something. So why was this bothering her now? Was it because she wanted to feel useful? Or was it because she hated losing a challenge?

" You know Blossomslate, you could always ask me for help"

The she-cat released a startled yowl as she spun around to face Hailstep, having failed to hear him approach her while she was caught up in her thoughts. Only to trip over her own paws and end up splashing back into the water. She would of panicked further, if it weren't for a set of jaws quickly grabbing the scruff of her neck and pulling her back up towards the surface. Once her head broke through, and she found herself able to breathe again, she immediately began to swim frantically back towards the riverbed. Heart beating wildly in her chest. It wasn't until she was back on dry land and finally calming down, that she then sent a glare at Hailstep." Don't do that!", she snapped.

The blue bicoloured tom merely registered her with a mix of concern and amusement. Taking the time to shake his own dampened fur, before returning his clanmate's gaze. His pupils narrowing in slight annoyance." Don't go blaming me, how was I supposed to know that you didn't hear me coming?", Hailstep asked. His head tilting to the side like it always did when confused. Although, his gaze did soften slightly when Blossomslate's entire body slumped in defeat. Letting out a sigh of his own, the tom then made his way over to her." But there's something else bothering you, isn't there?", he added.

" You know me so well, don't you", Blossomslate murmured. Casting one last glance at the river, before turning her full attention on the tom sat next to her. Knowing fully well that Hailstep won't let this go, until she told him what was wrong. At first, she found this trait of his to be annoying. But now, when she needed someone to talk to, she couldn't have been more grateful for it. Letting out a sigh, she then glanced down at her paws." Look, I didn't mean to snap at you like that, it's just.... I don't know, I guess I'm just a little bit stressed that's all, and I guess the only way to distract myself from it, was to try and fish, but you've already seen how that went", she added.

Hailstep merely shook his head, as he gently bumped his shoulder against hers. Something that often brought comfort to the she-cat, and kept her grounded." I guess I haven't really been helping much with that, huh?", he asked softly. Causing the she-cat to let out a soft giggle, which in turn brought a small smile to the tom's face. He then glanced at the river, before playfully nudging his friend in the side." You know what? If you want to hunt fish so badly? Well, come on then, I'll teach you how, and I bet by the end of the day, you'll have caught more than me", he added. Before getting up and making his way over to the riverbed. Only to stop short of the water and glance over his shoulder. A soft smile on his face." Oh, and Blossomslate? I'm sorry for not realising that my actions were only hurting you further, I guess we're both rubbish friends, huh?", he asked.

Blossomslate felt a smile of her own appear on her face at his words. Only now remembering why Hailstep had become her first friend. Yes, he can be annoying at times. But when it came to moments like these, she knew that he was someone who she could trust her life with." I guess we are", she murmured softly. Before joining the blue bicoloured tom at the riverbed.

And when they later returned to camp that day, with five fished shared between them. Blossomslate couldn't have been happier.

Extra:

Blossomslate felt her eyes start to ache, as she continued to glare at the caves entrance. Recently, her clan had to find temporary shelter from the rain. Why? Because their camp had begun to flood. The cause of this flood? The rain currently raging on outside.

" You know, if you continue to glare like that, your face might freeze and you could end up looking like that permanently"

The dilute mackerel calico glanced in the direction of the voice. Only for her glare to deepen upon realising who it was." Oh, be quiet you, that's just something our mother's told us to try and scare us into behaving", she replied. Earning a small chuckle from the blue bicoloured tom. Who then went on to plop himself down next to her. Causing her lips to twitch, as she tried not to smile at her friend.

The two then fell into a comfortable silence. Not really needing to say anymore, since the two have known each other since Blossomslate joined the clan. However, a sudden flash of lightning from outside did cause the two to tense up slightly.

" What lovely weather we're having", Hailstep murmured sarcastically. Causing the long-haired she-cat to snicker slightly, as she took notice of the deadpan expression on her clanmate's face. Only for her to quickly turn her attention towards the sounds of approaching paw steps. Yellow eyes instantly recognising the four little bundles that were running towards them.

" Kits? What's wrong?", Blossomslate asked. Only to fall into stunned silence when Shellkit, Snowkit, Applekit and Poppykit all hid behind the two. As if the two warriors would protect them from the storm outside. Frowning slightly, the dilute calico turned to glance at her companion. Only to notice that Hailstep looked just as baffled as she did. The she-cat then looked at their four new companions. Being careful not to startle them, as she shifted in her spot to meet their gazes." Is it the storm?", she added.

Applekit was the bravest of the four to lift her head, her amber eyes shining brightly in the darkened cave. Fear shining brightly in her eyes." Y-yes", she stuttered. Only to quickly cower behind her siblings once more, as thunder boomed above them.

Blossomslate glanced at Hailstep, before back at the four cowering kits. While thunderstorms never really bothered her that much as a kit, she didn't realise it would be this terrifying for those who have never experienced one before. At first, she didn't quite know on what to do. Until an idea popped up in her head." Would it help if I told you a story?", she asked. Hardly being able to hold back a chuckle, as all four heads immediately looked at her.

" R-really?", Poppykit asked. Her green eyes looking hopefully at the older she-cat.

" Of course, I can think of quite a few embarrassing stories about Hailstep that you'll love", Blossomslate replied. Only to burst out laughing when the blue bicoloured tom shoved a paw in her face. It wasn't meant in a harmful way, and she knew that. However, she did let out a wheeze when her friend suddenly dropped down on her side.

" Nah, I think they'll enjoy the many times you fell into the river while trying to catch a fish more", Hailstep replied. An innocent smile appearing on his face, the moment he noticed Blossomslate glaring playfully at him. His smile only grew when he heard a few little giggles coming from the kits watching them. Good, they were no longer focused on the storm outside.

" Get off of me, you big oaf!", Blossomslate grumbled. Her own laughter starting to leak through, as she struggled in vain to get the tom off of her. However, their joyful moment quickly came to a end when another clap of thunder silenced them. This time Blossomslate found herself being cuddled by her clanmates. With Hailstep now resting his head on her back, while Shellkit, Snowkit, Applekit and Poppykit all snuggled into her side for safety." Well, then, that ruins that", she murmured.

" Why not tell them about the time we fought an eagle?"

The dilute mackerel calico glanced at her clanmate, before giving a small nod in agreement. Her smile quickly returned as she listened to the kits voice their agreement." Very well, it all began..."

Safe to say, the storm was long since forgotten by the time she finished her tale.
Last edited by wolfpack12 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:16 am

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Cat Name: Whisperstorm
Clan: Songclan
Prompt:
1,362 words
The structure was far beyond any limit the kit was supposed to wander: out of the nursery, past the camp boundaries, beneath the clawing bare fingers of the dead oak tree, and over the stream via the fallen log covered in moss.
But Whisperkit felt not an ounce of guilt as she stared up at the strange sqaure mountain in front of her. Kits like her didn't come with guilt built in, life hammers i into them through painful experiance.
The same goes for fear and Whisperkit felt none of that either as she went tripping over her own velvet paws up the front steps. The cut wood was strange under her feet, but not bad and when she reached the porch she set about exploring the wide flat area.
It wasn't long before she noticed an odd creaking sound and after tracking it to the sound, she was driven wild with curiousity with the strange bow shaped object that rocked back and forth gently. WHAT WAS IT.
"Hello little stranger," a soft, aged voice rumbled from the other side of the rocking wood "Where's your mother?"
Whisperkit toddled over to the voice and found an old black Labrador, her muzzle sprinkled with white. The dog smiled at her, limp ears perked slightly.
"Mother's back in the woods," Whiskerkit replied honestly "I came here all by myself."
"Long journey for one so small, I hope you're planning to stay a bit and keep an old dog company."
"Well of course," Whisperkit agreed and sat down. She spent the rest of the afternoon chatting with the dog, who's name she learned, was Millie.
Sometime, when the light was beginning to fade the creaking beside them stopped and Whisperkit felt something run along her back. She tensed.
"Don't scratch my human please, dear," Millie said quickly "She won't hurt you and its been ever so long since we've had a cat and she does so miss that old calico."
Whisperkit didn't scratch and actually the human's touch wasn't so bad.
"You should probably be getting home, kitten," Millie said, after her human rose from the rocking chair with a heavy sigh. Whisperkit couldn't argue.
----
She got in so much trouble. With everyone. From the way her mother talked it sounded like the cats of the dark forest were going to eat her for her misdeeds.
Naturally Whisperkit ran off again as soon as possible. And again and again. There were a whole pack of kits running around camp and Whisperlight was just too small to keep track of.
One time she came slipping up to the rickety house early in the morning and Millie and her person weren't on the porch. Undeterred, Whisperkit scaled the wall and slipped through the kitchen window, joing the two old-timers for breakfast. Millie's woman even opened a can of tuna for the wayward kit and let her gorge herself.
----
Everyone thought; everyone hoped Whisperkit's escapades would end when she became Whisperpaw. But between her finely honed escaping skills and a rather absentminded mentor, she still managed to slip away much more often than anyone would have liked.
"It's like they think all the world is just our patch of woodlands," Whisperpaw complained one day as she lay curled on Millie's back, the two of them enjoying the late spring sun "I mean it's not like I want to run off an join another clan or something!"
"Well dear, you are young, they just want to make sure you're safe," Millie chuckled "I was the same way when I was your age."
"Tell me?" Whisperpaw pleaded, she loved hearing tales of the dog's early life. But Millie only let out a soft snore in response.
She been doing that more and more often, drifting off during conversations. Whisperpaw sighed and pressed her forehead lovingly against the old dog's shoulders.
After a moment Millie awoke with a start.
"Whisperpaw?"
"Yeah Mil?"
"I'm an old dog, you know that."
"Aww," Whisperpaw laughed "I love you anyway."
Millie laughed too, but she turned her head and regarded the young cat with a sas glint in her eye "Whisperpaw dear, I know you're quite busy, but I was hoping that you could come visit me again next week."
"Of course I can," Whisperpaw squinted "I'm busy the next few days, but on the fourth sun from now, I'll be back. Sound good?"
"Promise me?" Millie pressed "Dear, this might sound silly, but this is desperatly important to me? Not a day later."
"Promise," Whisperpaw purred "That good?"
"Yes," Millie laid her head down with a sigh.
----
The fourth day rose without sun. The sky lashed the earth with a fury and Whisperpaw didn't blink. She was soaked to the bone and more stubborn than was good for her. She made it as far as the log before disaster struck.
The river was flowing fast and high and the log was slick with rain water. Whisperpaw struck out with far too much confidence. And slipped.
She caught herself last second, digging her claws into the moss, but couldn't recover, her body half submerged in the wicked current.
She dangled for hours, every second the river threatening to tear her grip and submerge her.
Rescue came in a brown flash and Whisperpaw almost fainted in relief as she recognized her older brother.
He inched out across the log and got his teeth into the nape of her neck and slowly, oh so slowly, pulled her back across the log. Everything after that was a blur.
----
Whisperpaw woke up with a sneeze and blinked in confusion at her surroundings for a moment.
"She's awake."
Whisperpaw turned her head towards the goice and recognized the clan's healer, then realized with a jolt that she was in their den, herbs draped around her neck.
A shadow filled the den's entrance and she found herself looking up into her leader's dark eyes.
"This has to stop," he growled, launching into that familliar spiel. Whisperpaw tuned him out, looking instead over his shoulder at the sunshine bathed forest outside.
"How long have I been asleep?" She intterupted, standing up.
Her leader looked annoyed but replied nontheless "Nearly three days, you young fool."
Whisperpaw's heart dropped to her feet and before anyone could stop her she was running. Out of the den, past the camp boundaries, beneath the clawing bare fingers of the dead oak tree. She didn't even look at the log when she came to the stream, but instead gathered up the strength in her back legs and went flying over the swollen stream.
She was breathless when she came up to the cabin, her heart hammering and her blood roaring inbetween her ears.
The old woman was rocking on the porch, but Millie was not with her.
An ill sensation crept through Whisperpaw's bones as she scouted around the house, looking for the old dog. She even wormed her way through one of the windows and searched inside.
Finally she gave up and went rubbing against the woman's ankles, asking loudly where Millie had gone, even though she knew the human couldn't understand her.
The old woman sighed and leaned down to stroke Whisperpaw between her ears.
"Oh, you poor wee thing, you're looking for her, aren't you?"
Whisperpaw perked her ears up.
"Millie was such a good dog, but she was old, oh, you don't understand little kitty," the woman leaned back in her chair, wiping a tear from her eye "Oh she was old. It was for the best. I'll miss her though."
A jolt like lightening ran through Whisperpaw and she stared up at the woman, shaking.
The woman didn't look back, she stared at a patch at the edge of the front lawn where the grass had been overturned and a stone had been set.
The nerves, the fear, settled into somethint cold and hard at the bottom of Whisperpaw's stomach.
She didn't want to, but she did it anyway, and went slowly gliding over to the bare patch of earth. Some part of her just knew, as she curled up on the sun soaked stone and the tears slipped out into her fur.
Last edited by TheSongOfTheStars on Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:00 am

Withdrawing.
Last edited by Elliad. on Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:12 am

Username: Ladyskittels
Cat Name:

Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:54 am

Username: KittenGirl2005
Cat Name: Marbleblaze

Clan: SummitClan

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sistaocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:01 pm

res for Palebird if I loose another contest
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me