Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Allies | #0011

Postby Neah » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:24 pm

Welcome to Allies!
Allies is an adoptable based on Rise and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This adopt may be integrated into your Rise clan or used as a loner.
This dog may never be traded.

Username: ~Trompy
    Dog Name: Chesapeake
    Clan: SnakeClan

Description: Red with liver agouti and urajiro.

Other Features:
Last edited by Neah on Mon May 06, 2019 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Allies | #0011

Postby Ladyskittels » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:51 pm

Marking for when I get up.
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:56 pm

Username: Mythz
Dog Name: Spark
Clan: Wishclan

Prompt:
wip!
res. w/ feeling alone, so he left his home. Alfie finds him and brings him home - he then has worked hard to prove himself to his new family
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:22 pm

These
(Mark)
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:23 am

Username: kiffell
Dog Name: Tundra
Clan: https://kiffell-cascadeclan.weebly.com/

Prompt:
Tundra’s story actually started not too far away from Casecadeclan’s camp. She came from a small pack inside the city, called the City Roamers. Of course that wasn’t the only pack in the city. Tundra was the runt of her litter, making her obviously the weakest. She was born in her pack, making her hate humans from the start. The pack code was to never trust them, never engage with them, and most importantly, never fall for their tricks. She was put at a low rank in her pack once she reached 8 months, but never thought anything of it until she realized all her siblings were being put at the higher ranks. Her brother Kaito was even put at the beta’s apprentice. She warily stayed in her pack, knowing there was nowhere else to go.
It wasn’t long after until she was randomly thrown from her pack. She was told there was a new dog who was bigger and stronger that was replacing her. They didn’t even seem to care if it would hurt her or not.
Tundra had nowhere to go for a short time, 2 months to be exact. She couldn’t run to the humans, because she was a strong dog. But she also couldn’t join another pack and then be thrown from it. Tundra never trusted humans, but now she’s never trusting another dog again.

It wasn’t long until Tundra was found in Casecadeclan territory. She was surrounded by the clan, and she had no place to run. She was about to face them off, because Arcticstar was hostile at first. Cats never trusted dogs, and dogs never trusted cats.
Arcticstar lunged at her fiercely throwing an attack. But not before a small brown and white cat stepped in front of her leader, defending the red dog. Arcticstar landed on the ground softly questioning the apprentice. The cat stated that they should help protect the dog, and that she looked hungry and helpless.
The small cat’s name was Hazelpaw, and Hazelpaw then became Tundra’s best friend.
Tundra now works as a regular warrior in Casecadeclan, and now opened up Casecadeclan to a night light on trusting dogs.

Last edited by kiffell on Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:23 am

Username: DiamondDogg
Dog Name: Redwood
Clan: SilverClan

Prompt: wip
Redwood's POV

Smokestep's POV

- was part of a wild dog pack
- left because of fox attack and lost many friends and family
- met a wild cat (bolt) and learns cat
- sees fish's group but gets attacked
- silverclan finds him lying on the shore, bleeding
- Gets helped back to camp
- wounds are treated and agrees to stay with the clan
- guards the clan at night
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:42 pm

got a different doggo, I wish everyone the best of luck! ^^
Last edited by Kazin on Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:27 am

mark
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:56 am

Username: alokesti
    Dog Name: turtledove but goes by turtle
    Clan: rushclan

Prompt:

wip
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:32 pm

Username: ~Trompy
Dog Name: Chesapeake
Clan: Snakeclan

Prompt: Being a sled dog is hard work, but Chessa did it well. She was young, the youngest of her pack, but in the short year she had been on the sled team she had climbed the ranks and was second-in-command. There was never a challenge Chessa couldn't tackle and she had the high spirits to keep everyone else going, too. Researchers used her team as a way to travel through a mountain range as the most effective mode of transportation other than a snowmobile, but gas was expensive and those loud stinky machines were unreliable at best when it reached below zero temperatures.

Chessa loved her job, her pack mates and the people. She didn't want to leave... no, she was forced to, after that tragedy. Everyone relied on Chessa to lead the sled. She had been careless and fell into an icy lake the day before a run. Her humans made her stay at home, sit it out to make sure she didn't get sick. If she hadn't stayed behind, maybe she could have saved them. Maybe, with her leading the team as usual, they wouldn't have fallen over that ledge...

When she heard the news, she couldn't bear to look her humans in the eye anymore. And her friends... she could feel their judging stares. They blamed her. Just like she blamed herself. No matter how much they lied to her face and told her it wasn't her fault... she knew. So she exiled herself.

Chessa wandered the mountains for a few months, fending for herself before descending into the valley she now calls home. That's where she saved a cat from being mauled by red foxes. The cat, named Leopardstar, offered Chessa a home in exchange for saving her life. Sure, this home was full of cats, but she jumped at the opportunity.

Now Chessa watches over camp and helps lead patrols over into the fox forest, ensuring the small clan of cats continues to grow and prosper. Chessa swears on the lost lives of her friends in the mountains that she will never, EVER take a 'day off' from her duties so long as she lives.

She won't make the same mistake twice.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items