Artist ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Khimaira Friesians Cancer Collection

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:18 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

I got an inspiration this week from Kohl's. The store I work for just gave $10,000 to an organization called "Dream Weavers". This organization works with kids who have cancer, are on s spectrum, ect. What they do is take these kids on outings, like bowling or watching a movie at a theater. This helps families who cannot give that time to these children whether it is due to work or other obligations. This organization allows these kids to feel normal during that time. It is an organization that means a lot to the Kohl's community here. The company recognized this and donated 10k to their organization.

As a result, I have decided to create a small little collection of cancer ribbon horses. These horses represent the major cancers out there that effect people of all ages and races. One horse for each cancer will be created. At this time customs will not be allowed until this is completed. Since there are so many to chose from you may apply to as many as you wish, but may win only one.

Rules

1. May apply to as many as you like, but may win only one.
    2. Please do not beg or whine about not winning a specific horse.
    3. Customs will not be allowed until all ribbons have been made and adopted out. Customs will be permitted after the collection is completed.
    4. Ribbons, mane dyes, mane highlights, unnatural colors, ect. related to this collection WILL NOT pass on to future foals.
    5. Artists, if you wish to help out, please PM me and I will add you to the list. Please try to coordinate with each other about which ribbon you are making.
    6. Artists who participate (plus Neri) are allowed one free common/uncommon custom with any cancer ribbon they wish (as long as it is a cancer ribbon)! This does not count toward their win limit for this collection! This is simply a thank you gift for helping out.
    7. All other Khim and CS rules apply!
    8. Adopts may only be horses, not tharkja! Once customs are allowed you may add tharkja!

Please have fun and enjoy this collection of special horses!

Cancer Ribbon Colors & Months List

Code: Select all
[center][quote][color=#400080]What are Khimaira Friesians?[/color]
    Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.[/quote]

[b]Parent 1:[/b] Foundation
    [b]Parent 2:[/b] Foundation
    [b]Cancer Ribbon:[/b]
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Color:[/b]
    [b]Genetics:[/b]
[b]Breeding Info:[/b]

To get her/him ...

[code]    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Picture:[/b][/code]

End Date:
Editing or Pimping the form is just allowed, when the artist says so[/center]

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians Cancer Collection

Postby Ringo. » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:28 am