Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Silvius

Postby Lady Sif » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:39 am

Silvius
Girl --- Younger Sister --- Would like to vanish

Mom --- Mama --- Sister

Silvius takes after her mom in appearance, and her mama in personality. She tends to be quiet and reserved, though not quite shy. It's not that she can't interact with others, it's just that she doesn't want to. Sure, she loves her sister and her parents, she even has a few close friends that she likes spending time with, but overall she just doesn't like talking to other people. Silvius doesn't want to meet new classmates, she doesn't want to change her group, she doesn't want to talk to most of her teachers, in fact she'd really rather just vanish. That being said, she does like to observe others. In fact, she's thinking about a socially or psychology career. If only it didn't require her to speak.

Both of Silvius's parents have found ways to work with their daughter's preference to not speak. Everyone in the family knows sign language, and Rikita in particular spends quite a bit of time talking to her youngest daughter digitally. Fabel and Silvius tend to communicate through quiet actions rather then signs or digital words. Silvius and Melaki tend to communicate by sign language or text, though often times Silvius just lets Melaki do the talking.
ImageImageImage

Always open to art trades
Lady Sif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me