Artist Lady Sif [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ritika Reference

Postby Lady Sif » Fri May 29, 2015 4:48 pm

My lovely girl with her laptop bag <3

Bio:
Important: Ritika only ever opens one eye at a time, unless there's an emergency. Because one has 5 cones (orange) and one has 3 cones (normal, blue), it gives her "coloraches" to use both at once. So she switched between them.

Ritika is a hacker professionally, sometimes she's paid to break things and report how she broke them, and sometimes she's paid to break things and make sure they stay broken. Her orange eye has 5 cones rather than 3, so it can see 2 extra primary colors. She only uses one at a time and sometimes wears really ironically swaggy sunglasses inside and whenever some tries to comment on them she'll be "I have an eye condition you ass." very dramatically.

Sometimes she did work building programs, stealing things, whatever gave her a good thrill online, but now she mostly does tamer stuff as she mellowed out just a little and maybe had a intervention.

As a person, she's pretty mean. Kids are okay, and she'll be nice to them, same for animals, but adults get the brunt of meaness. She's snappy and rude, unless you meet her when you happen to be in a bad situation. If she meets someone in a situation where they really need her help, or the two of them are trapped somewhere, she can form a bond. Once she's formed a bond with someone, which is quite rare I should say, she'll become another person around them. She can be nice, kind and loving. Once again though, this is very rare and hard to trigger.

She's also is highly competitive and will appreciate a good rival. Or at the very least defeating a good rival.

Ritika does work with bots and machines, but only high tech stuff. She's really good at fixing things, mostly because of her talent with breaking them.

Not that many people know about her in real life, but online she has a persona called The-Cake-Is-A-Lie (she will go to great lengths to get that username on sites) and The-Cake-Is-A-Lie is a world renowed hacker, whose services are often sought after by governments, both good and bad.

It used to be that she'd do a lot of things for a thrill, to prove that she was smarter then everyone else. But when Corbin and Mai got worried and were always waiting for her to come back online, she settled down a little and agreed to stop risking her life around every turn.
ImageImageImage

Always open to art trades
Lady Sif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me