Kal for Readopt by HellyBoo

Based on Click to view
Artist HellyBoo [gallery]
Time spent 11 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kal for Readopt

Postby HellyBoo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:59 pm

Putting baby Gwen up for adoption In a Basic format.

It will be a short comp, ending on the top of page 5 or 24 hours. whichever is first.
No editing allowed.
She has all her slots and no connections.

Form must include;

Code: Select all
Name:
A fun fact about them:

lets go.

Her Growth Post.
Last edited by HellyBoo on Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kal for Readopt

Postby Thani » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:08 pm

Name: Brielle
Personality:
"Hey I'm Brielle and that bird over there? Yeah he thinks you look adorable today. So keep on smilin!"
She is a fun outgoing girl who loves to compliment strangers.
Are you having a down day? Brielle will be sure to make it better.
She's a bit of a weird girl who lives too much in her head at times and is obsessed with fairytales.
She dreams of being a disney princess who can sing and atract all the different kinds of wildlife.
She spends 99% of her time outside walking around her town, just looking to strike up a conversation or two.
Honestly one of the most bubbly, weirdest kals you will ever meet. Not afraid to be seen as a weirdo and does not let anyones judements bug her.

A fun fact about them:
She thinks she can speak to animals.

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Starshimmer* » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Name: Primrose

Personality: [222/200 word minimum]
      To sum up Primrose's life in one word, it would be busy. This is because she is quite the heart-breaker, using her stunning looks to manipulate those who fall for her charms. Despite being manipulative, she is never cruel with her intentions, as she simply lavishes in the affection and attention her "current" lovers give. When she feels the "spark" is lackluster, she moves onto the next kal who can "reignite" the spark. She loves being the center of attention, often holding lavish events in her honor. Primrose has never been able to settle down with just one, often having anywhere from 2-4 so called "lovers" at her beck and call to give her the attention she craves. As mentioned earlier, Primrose is quite the charming young lady with a beautiful appearance, so she never has to go far to find more potential "lovers", they usually just end up on her doorstep, showering her in affection. As a result, Primrose can't help but feel a sense of loneliness creeping into her heart, despite all the attention she receives. It is unlikely she will ever be able to settle down, unless she finds herself a lover (or two) that can keep her attention long enough for them to really sweep her off her feet, and allow herself to develop serious feelings for them.

A fun fact about them: Primrose has an unhealthy collection of stuffed animals, that continuously grows by the week...
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vordai » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:20 pm

Name:
Lucille

Personality:
In the public eye, Lucille is exactly what she seems to be. A sweet girl whom wants to help. She is unfalteringly polite in her conversations, her tone gentle as a smile graces her lips.

In reality, she is extremely manipulative, using her intelligence to get her own way without releasing the knowledge of her part in the plot. Within her circle of 'friends' she is known to also be petty, believing swift revenge is the best way to handle situations. She's not one to let things go easily.

Her cowardice is known to all regardless of whether they know her true personality. She prefers to run away and plot on the side-lines, finding most situations fearful. Despite being quite strong, she doesn't use her full potential. Laziness can also describe Lucille. She'll perfect the bare minimum of work before persuading others to 'help' with the extra additions.

During this time, she is usually found practising her dancing skills or increasing her knowledge, though to many this seems strange. Though, she does long for a true friend who would stay by her during her manipulations, yet she insist they be as smart as herself and just as cunning. Backstabbing is no issue, after all, who would backstab her without the inherent fear of her retribution.

A fun fact about them:
If she's indecisive about something or in a struggle she turns to a magic 8 ball to help solve her problems!
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:04 pm

Name: Missy
Personality:
Growing up, Missy wasn't the boldest Kalon on the block, but she was never one to hide from a challenge. In fact, if it's one thing she's always had, it's determination. Like in primary school, she liked to make the best arts and crafts to show off at the end of the year, or get a certificate in assembly, or taking part in the schools first bake sale.

This, incidentally, was where she discovered a love for baking.

She spent all of her allowance money on a recipe book, and started spending her weekends making sweet treats for her family to sample. Biscuits, cupcakes, sponges, you name it, she would give it a go. Chocolate chip cookies were definitely her favorite to make, and she often brought one in her lunchbox to school, as well as a few extras to hand out to classmates. She enjoyed being able to give out her homemade goods to others, because seeing them enjoy her food made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. It was like reassurance that she was doing the right thing.

Growing up, she pursued this passion throughout high school. She excelled in home economics, and took a business studied class to gain the knowledge to open her own bakery. It was a big goal, and one not easily achieved, but she was well aware of this, and very eager to try. Even after all these years and a few moments of other people's doubts, her determination never wavered, and she remained headstrong in regards to the career she wanted.

She ended going into a joint partnership with her best friend, who had a more delicate artistic approach, and did a wonderful job at cake decorating. The two now own a bakery together, and despite being in a tough business, their product sales are doing well. Her bubbly demeanor, along with her friends calmer, more level headed attitude, make them a good working pair and a hit with the customers.

Above all, Missy is just immensely proud of herself for standing firm and following her lifelong passion into a career. It makes her very proud to stand back and see what she's achieved. She's grateful for the determination she's always had, to move forward and give herself motivation to do the things she's wanted to do. Not to mention her baking seems to make her all the more sweeter.

(398 words)

A fun fact about them:
As well as baking, Missy has also been a really big space nerd! She had a galaxy bedspread when she was younger, as well as glow in the dark stars on her ceiling. She liked to make her own constellations and name them, and read up on space facts in the school library. This keen interest has carried on, and she even let's it inspire some of her baking! She makes galaxy colored cupcakes in shades of blue and purple, dusted with silver and stars, which customers seem to really enjoy.
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark! » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:50 pm

Name: Katya "Kat" Stone
        Personality:
        Kat is a rather mournful soul- losing the one part of her soul she never expected to go so soon can do that to a person. Her goal was always to travel the world- her final destination to be Paris- the Eiffel tower in specific; but she never knew that she would never reach it. After her lover passed, kat took on the journey for herself- determined to say her last farewell at the end of the journey her other half never got to take. --

She pushed the hair from her eyes in earnest, allowing the tears to fall freely now that she had finally arrived at her destination. The photo clutched between her paws fluttered gently, as if wanting to be let free alongside the memory of the people captured within it. "Come back to me... please" she mewed, wincing lightly at the desperation found within her own tone- she just missed her, is all.
        "I finally made it, you know... this goal of yours- I needed to see the world, right?" she choked out to herself, frame shuddering lightly as the memories overtook her. "Paris amour... mon cherie" she whispered, tears falling onto the polaroid one final time as she released it- allowing the wind to take the last fragment of her parted beloved with it. "Au revoir" a final goodbye to the best person she had ever met.

A fun fact about them: Kat cannot see color! Being colorblind doesn't take anything from her world, in her opinion- just makes her appreciate the beauty beyond the shades things come in!
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖!
------- exo - adult - usa - gamer - artist -------
bark!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bloth Hoondr » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:28 am

Name: Maluwen
Personality: (258 words)
Maluwen is a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed apprentice in the arts of necromancy. Her profile tends to not match those of her peers and she refuses to let others gifted in the magical arts within her community to drag her down. Others tend to use her schooling for evil but Maluwen has an insatiable curiosity and what better way to unlock mysteries and secrets of the past than to converse with those from the past? She is very careful in her craft, too much of her magic in one area can lead to some pretty unsavory side effects.

So she travels alone, sometimes tagging alongside adventurers in exchange for protection or hitchhikes on passing wagons is she has the spare coin. In her spare time she fills her travel journal with all sorts of tokens, information, and momentos from those she's met on her journeys. She is slightly paranoid, necromancy doesn't have a positive ring to it so she introduces herself as an arcanist to those who question while keeping her magical foci as unassuming as possible.

Though she does deal in death, she treasures life and finds all nature to be beautiful; and why set a goal to control an army of undead when using her abilities to spare the life brings those around her so much joy. It's a tricky line she walks but will continue to do so. She's hopeful that one day she will find a community of magi who will accept her and not turn her away because of what she chooses to practice.

A fun fact about them:
Maluwen loves languages and is hyper enthusiastic in learning them. Currently, she can speak 7 languages fluently and 4 conversationally including 3 variations of sign language.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇Image

☆Species Storage☆
▇|▇Image
▇|▇Image
Bloth Hoondr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:04 am

Name - Isabelle
Gender - Female
Fun fact - She has two guinea pigs named bubble and squeak

I want to be like water.
Growing, moving and changing.
Life giving, providing and pure.
I want to be like water
Strong enough to destroy a mountain.
Soft enough to quench a rabbit’s thirst.
I want to be like water.
Silent as a lake. Loud as a fall.
Gentle as a spring, viscous as a wave.
I want to be like water.

Isabelle sighed and screwed up the paper. She was never going to be able to complete this assignment. Poetry was her least favourite class and this assignment about what they wanted to be was her least favourite yet. How was she supposed to write about the future when she barely understood who she was in the present? School was overwhelming, so much pressure to fill in college applications, to expose her soul and lock in her future. Isabelle was too indecisive to have a clear path in life. She dithered from one whimsical fantasy to the next, a ballerina or a writer or maybe an explorer. She loved the environment and nature, but environmental sciences weren’t for her. She was a proud woman but didn’t want to go into politics. These things were her hobbies and every time she studied something it ruined it. She looked at the scrumpled page in her hand and almost laughed, to think she’d once dreamed of being a poet. She banged her head on the desk in frustration, before writing.
I am who I am.
I will be who I will be.
If you care enough,
you’ll stick around to see.
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloven » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:32 am

Name: bambi
Personality: 200 words minimum
(343)

Bambi is the spirit of love. She goes to help others in times of need- she’s the books you drop before you meet your crush. She’s the song that plays that you and your loved one connect over. She’s rather shy and unfortunately is often ignored and unacknowledged. She’d rather keep it that way, though. She is the table that seemed to be open at a very busy restaurant on your date when all hope seemed to be lost. She’s your confidence in asking that special person out. She gets so so happy when she makes a match. She smiles as those couples move on. She gets sad as she has to move on and find another young couple in the making.

Unfortunately....things cannot always be so happy. She becomes possessed by an evil spirit as those loved ones begin to fight. She suddenly becomes the sharp tone in ones voice and the traumatising words that comes from their tone. She isn’t herself when love breaks- she roars in hatred and she twists words into painful daggers. And when all is done...there’s nothing left. When the sinister leaves, bambi looks at the wasteland she created. No love...everything she worked for...gone by her own doing. Shortly after she begins to lose hope in all that she has put effort into. If this one didn’t work out, will any? A waste of time perhaps. She becomes the tears in your eyes after a breakup. She becomes the urge you get to check your phone; looking for a text from them. She becomes your hesitantion to say sorry.

Bambi often loses hope after being possessed but she knows she has to fix it. She feels bad for what she did. And sometimes she can fix it. Sometimes she can’t. But that doesn’t stop her from trying. She is love- sometimes poisoned with tears and calamity, but she’s still there. She’s relentless to fix her mistakes because of the pain she feels after messing up like this...maybe one day she’ll figure out why she has these outbreaks.

A fun fact about them:
Bambi can do many things to get a relationship started. This includes even changing weather so that someone may offer their umbrella to a kind stranger. She also isn’t the only Kal in charge of love! She’s only one of the many! It would be too hard to keep up with only one Kal in charge!

owo~ ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕟 ~
boooo… He/Him/His

❁ Loves Coffee
❁ I am fairly active on here
❁ Feel free to call me Disrep
❁ I love to gift c:
❁ I love scenery items!
❁ I use multiple devices

CharactersKalonsArt

cloven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:22 am

{ Username • hamkid | Name • Alba | Gender • female }

{ Personality }
Over all, Alba is a very relaxed and peaceful kalon — until she's spotted by another.

Alba has always been unusually reserved and secretive. Few, if any, truly know what her name is. She seldom ever speaks or even confront anybody; instead, she tends to run away and hide as though she was merely a mouse trying to outwit a 'ferocious' feline, wether their intentions are for good or for evil. She'd rather not be seen by the likeness of the average kalon, and nobody knows why. In fact, nobody knows if Alba has ever actually spoken. If she has, it would appear that she does it in private, away from the ordinary hustle and bustle of life itself. And there's only one place she's ever been spotted: the seashore. Unbeknownst to others, there's a reason for that.

Alba doesn't live near the beach. She lives on it, in a large cave. Rocky slopes and crashing waves make such a treacherous place just about impossible to reach, namely during high tide; even the bravest explorer would just about be facing a death sentence to try and get inside. Waves smash over sand and boulders, prepared to wipe life off of them and into the surging sea. There's just enough room for Alba to slip by; over time she has
learned to keep her balance on the rocks despite the rough, slippery surfaces. When she does fall, she simply shrugs it off and clambers back up to wherever she needs to go. She doesn't worry about the ocean; she doesn't fear the possibility of drowning. She'd rather spend time either alone or with the crabs and shorebirds. When the coast is clear of all but natural wildlife, Alba sneaks out to collect any fascinating shells, bones, and other artifacts from the sand; her favorite is red sea glass. This is usually anywhere from sundown to sunrise; the beach tends the be quieter then, and she can enjoy the view of the stars and moon; these, too, fascinate her. When she has the time, Alba will sometimes try to determine wether or not she can find any constellations.

The cave partly floods near its base, but otherwise, is much more dry in the back. Inside, tidal pools hide small fish, crustaceans, and water plants such as seaweed that drift in from the ocean's fearsome waves. Alba spends much of her time here, thinking about old folk tales from around the world, where she feels at home. This placid kalon is always calmed by this special place; she has nothing to fear or be startled by, nothing to hide from, especially since very few others dare to actually enter it due to the dangerous claws of the sea raking against its surroundings. She enjoys this peacefulness, and wishes she could still feel like that whenever she leaves. But until then, the anxiety of social interaction leaves her running back for the entrance of the coastal cave that she considers home sweet home again.
{ 500 words }

{ A fun fact ... }
When she has the chance to write, Alba never uses capital letters; everything is jot down in lowercase. She uses any spare, unused or unimportant scraps of paper from bottled messages (which can be terribly hard to come by) and wrappers found on the beach and writes with a seagull feather tipped with squid ink for a pen.

hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me