Based on Click to view
Artist doge fruit [gallery]
Time spent 58 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

viscet readopt.

Postby doge fruit » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:31 pm

just moved the thread + date!

sadly can't keep up with the species anymore, especially with the move so I'm giving this girl up to a loving home!

this is an unlimited impress me!
do whatever and how much you'd like including songs, stories, art, etc! I don't mind if forms are off-thread but no off-site forms! also, pm me if you have any questions! ^_^

this comp ends on Feb. 18th unless extensions are asked~

Code: Select all
[b]user;[/b]
[b]name;[/b]
[b]gender;[/b]
[b]gender for breeding purpose;[/b]

Impress me!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: viscet readopt.

Postby Tordier » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:44 am

user; Gleon
name; Ultra
gender; Male
gender for breeding purpose; Male

The Nature of Ultra

If one were to approach one of his tribemates and ask about Ultra's personality, one would likely be met with eye-rolls and exasperated sighs. Ultra is a hopeless flirt, and everyone knows it. He struggles to keep focused on a single potential date, and will toss compliments and invitations towards anyone in earshot, especially particularly attractive viscets. Being pansexual, no one is safe from Ultra's attempts to acquire dates. In his mind, he is a smooth talker who is just bound to charm someone right into his waiting arms. Really, Ultra's cheesy pickup lines and tendency to try too hard have chased away anyone who was remotely interested in him and earned him a reputation as being a viscet best ignored. Perhaps this reputation is rightfully earned, or perhaps it was hastily attributed.
    The reality is that Ultra is far more than an air-headed, love-struck tail-chaser. At his core, he has a very giving heart. Ultra finds it easy to feel genuine empathy for others, and spends a lot of his spare time and energy noticing problems that have nothing to do with him and fixing them. He never asks for recognition or rewards, since he believes a culture of helpfulness is far better than a culture of favors for favors. Ultra has a lot of love and kindness to give, which might be why he tries so hard to find someone to share it with. He might be keenly empathetic towards others' issues, but he lacks much knowledge of his own inner self. Ultra truly has no idea how disastrous his "dating game" is. Until he realizes what a nuisance he has made of himself and makes an effort to change, he will not soon find that special someone of his dreams.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:50 am

smol boop
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:42 am

CASSIOPEA
cassie / female / park

PERSONALITY
Cassiopea was a rather small Viscet with a heart of gold. While her pelt was dark her soul was quite the opposite. She was kind like no other and selfless. She tried her hardest to make at least one person happy everyday. To see someone else smile made her smile. Cassie, named after the mother of Andromeda whose death resulted in a gorgeous norther sky constellation, was creative among all other things. She often used her dark pelt as a canvas to paint something fun. Cassie loved to write, she loved to dance, she loved to draw but of course, most of all, she loved to sing. Her voice was soft and smooth yet it could reach astounding peaks. Her many siblings used to ask her to sing them to sleep and not their own mother (which of course her mom was okay with the woman needed her rest). Other than kindness and creativity, Cassie strongly represented the trait of shyness. She found it hard to speak to boys, especially ones she had her heart set out on. It was one boy specifically that made her heart race. Normally her crushes were merely to blend in with the other girls. This one however was real... he was the one.

HER STUDY
Cassiopea studied herbology in her young Viscet years. She learned what berries to eat and which ones she should steer clear from. Some could cure poisonous bites while others were safe to eat only in certain seasons. Cassiopea continued her education in this rare subject and dedicated ten year of her life to writing a book. It was a sort of survival guide. 800 pages were spent to write down every herb she knew of and its useful properties. Her minor had been astrology. She has a keen interest in signs and shapes and astrology covers both topics. After a difficult second year class involving prophecies and stars, Cassie had met the brightest viscet in the school (at least to her). The males name was Castor Atlas Martyr. He was a student at her university studying astrology and majoring in it. His family, wealthy to no end, had made a few accomplishments and it earned them a spot in astrology textbooks. Castor himself would later grow up to do the same as his grandfather and father.

- stars
- philosophy
- ancient studies
- cookies
- rainy days

DISLIKES:
- snowy weather
- windy days (unless its warm outside)
- beaches
- blueberries
- cauliflower
park.