Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #2232 - Winner

Postby LimeThing » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:06 am

My attempt for the music theme ^^
Imagine Dragons - Walking The Wire
Onto the competition; It will be a short personality contest with 100 words minimum.
There's no upper limit, but less than 500 is preferred.
No extras, but prettying up is allowed!
Ends 31st Jan 2018
Good luck c;

Username: doge fruit
Name: Nova
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
Owned as of: 02/16/2018

Mutations; None

Code: Select all
*Itemless* [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2760795][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3038233&size=medium&format=png&rev=1516028884[/img][/url]

*With Items* [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2760795][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3038236&size=medium&format=png&rev=1516029043[/img][/url]
Last edited by LimeThing on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2232

Postby doge fruit » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:04 pm

user;;
doge fruit

name;;
Nova

gender;;
female

gender for breeding;;
female

personality;;
Nova is a dreamer and a thinker. She loves to get lost in her thoughts and the universe. Nova is quite calm and docile in her nature. She doesn't like violence and prefers to talk or think things out if a situation arises. She would never hurt an innocent creature purposefully nor would she provoke a fight. All she wants to do is sit out in the night, look at the stars, and start dreaming. However, she is strong-willed when she sets her mind to something. Nova doesn't stop until her mission is complete.
She is sometimes a bit timid but with the right amount of motivation, she believe she can do anything. Nova rarely gets angry,
it takes a lot to tick her off but in the rare instances that is does occur, she knows how to calm herself. With that said, she loves to meet new people and talk about everything underneath the sun.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:56 pm

I love the dark colors<33
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:10 am

Amxen no.XV | Tenebris | Male | Male

Tenebris is the evil brother of Nox Lux, a title to which he holds true. Serving under Master Xehanort, he travels to the various worlds, bringing chaos and darkness with him. He lives only to bring ruin. He is cruel and manipulative, taking pleasure in watching worlds rot from the inside out as darkness invade their hearts. He turns the people into Heartless, using them as his minions so he doesn't have to engage in combat. When he does, though, he brings nothing but ruin. The threads of darkness that circle him serve as vicious whips that can crack the very world down to it's heart. Yes, his methods are cold and uncaring. He will not rest until every world is gone and his brother either joins with him to create Tenebris Lux, a being of ultimate ruin, or he and his brother die in combat. Whatever happens, though, Tenebris is to be feared, and stopped at all costs. The fate of the worlds depend on it.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 am

username. Thor ~
name. Persephone (goddess of the underworld)
gender. female
gender for breeding purposes. female
personality. Persephone is a strong thick headed stubborn Viscet. She always open for an adventure and meeting new people. Her goal is to travel the entire world one day. She has a huge appetite and is known well as the bottomless pit. Though she seems shy and quiet it is just a front. She actually very loud and enjoys a good laugh. Persephone enjoys meeting others, cooking food, traveling, singing her lungs off and dancing. She can make anyone's day brighter with on of her famous smiles. Persephone has a warm heart, careing deeply for those who surround her and always happy to give a helping hand. Although sweet she has her grumpy days were little things bother her and makes everything worse. These times she can be snappy and rude but always quick to apologise and ask for forgiveness.

word count: 134

{I hope it ok I edited this. I thought I finished a while ago but I had saved it in my drafts instead of posting it ><}
Last edited by nome senpai on Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annakinsolo » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:28 am

Username: annakinsolo
Name: Znader
Personality: Zander is a caring, and compassionate person. He may spend most of his free time in studies, but is always willing to help a friend. He loves to follow them on adventures, and is determined to keep them safe. When it comes to solving puzzles and other mysteries that await on these journeys, he's the one you need. His vast knowledge, quick wit, and concern for others is just what you need. Even if you aren't one of his friends, he's been known to lend a hand to others. Even if he lacks the strength for some task, he tends to be able to find way.
εïз
annakinsolo
εïз
Hi! I'm Kate!
Nice too meet you! I
a weird teenage
girl with an obsession
with FMA,videogames,
and roleplaying.
εïз
Wanna chat?
Wanna trade?
Just send me a pm!
εïз
Wattpad
εïз
Meet My Friend!
εïз
Siggy Form Credit
annakinsolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:11 pm

Closed ^^

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

Stay safe <3

LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:03 am

doge fruit wrote:

user;;
doge fruit

name;;
Nova

gender;;
female

gender for breeding;;
female

personality;;
Nova is a dreamer and a thinker. She loves to get lost in her thoughts and the universe. Nova is quite calm and docile in her nature. She doesn't like violence and prefers to talk or think things out if a situation arises. She would never hurt an innocent creature purposefully nor would she provoke a fight. All she wants to do is sit out in the night, look at the stars, and start dreaming. However, she is strong-willed when she sets her mind to something. Nova doesn't stop until her mission is complete.
She is sometimes a bit timid but with the right amount of motivation, she believe she can do anything. Nova rarely gets angry,
it takes a lot to tick her off but in the rare instances that is does occur, she knows how to calm herself. With that said, she loves to meet new people and talk about everything underneath the sun.

Congrats doge!
I really liked your form, both aesthetics and the personality of Nova ^^
Take good care of her c;

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

Stay safe <3

LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Limuma wrote:
doge fruit wrote:

user;;
doge fruit

name;;
Nova

gender;;
female

gender for breeding;;
female

personality;;

Congrats doge!
I really liked your form, both aesthetics and the personality of Nova ^^
Take good care of her c;

aaah, thank you so much for this new little cutie! can't wait to develop her! ^_^
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2232 - readopt

Postby doge fruit » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:56 pm

sadly can't keep up with the species anymore, especially with the move so I'm giving this girl up to a loving home!

this is an unlimited impress me!
do whatever and how much you'd like including songs, stories, art, etc! I don't mind if forms are off-thread but no off-site forms! also, please pm me if you have any questions! ^_^

this comp ends on Feb. 10th unless extensions are asked~

[b]user;[/b]
[b]name;[/b]
[b]gender;[/b]
[b]gender for breeding purpose;[/b]

Impress me!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery