Based on Click to view
Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1419

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:06 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

To win this cat, it will be a short unlimited impress me! I'm not going to put any restrictions on the amount of stuff you add to your form, however, bear in mind that I will be looking for quality and sometimes less is more. <3 I'd like you to focus on showing me who they are.

I'll be judging based on concept/development!

End Date:Feb 4th at 11:59 pm CST

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Impress me!;;[/b]

Username: Chimericat
Cat Name: Sticks
Clan: Tribe of Sunstruck Spirits

Description: A vibrant cinnamon classic tabby with low white and sharp amber colored eyes.
Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by >> Leafstorm515 on Sat May 04, 2019 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1419

Postby dimi. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:09 am

reserve omg
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:09 am

Dropping
Last edited by Yellow. on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:18 am

marking!
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:22 am

Username;; Chimericect
    Cat Name;; Sticks
      Unlike most clans, you are given the ability to choose your own name once you have hit the final stage of your journey. So, when it was time that Sticks become Shaman, he chose the name Sticks. Sticks knew it was a fitting name; they're brittle. They break easily under the weight of another being, and are rather useless when you think about it. It takes someone intuitive to figure out what happens to be so great about sticks, and Sticks happened to find that thing.
    Gender || Male
    Age || 35 moons
    Clan || Tribe of Sunstruck spirits
    Rank || Shaman

Sexuality || Asexual Heteroromantic
    Interest?|| Vulture
      No no, you cant be doing that Sticks. You cant like her, you can't fall in love with the leader of the clan. It's not right, it's not okay. You could never be the Under Palatine; that's reserved for the best of the best Berserkers. You can't do this to yourself; you'll ruin the relationship you have. Why must feelings hurt so bad?

Vulture, the cold and quiet leader of the Tribe now. Her ruthless and incredibly strict attitude is easily overcome by the sheer kindness she had shown him when Sticks was known as Tiny-sight and Tiny. They shared the name Tiny; both being rather small in comparison to their siblings. It was because of this they found solace in one another when they were small, along with the current Regent of the clan: Nocturne. The three of them were near inseparable when they were younger, their only comfort from the slurs and disapproving glares of their clanmates was the fact they had one another.

Everything changed come the day of choice. Sticks followed his own path. He watched as his friendship with Nocturne and Vulture slowly slipped away as they were turned into heartless Berserkers. Since Vulture was appointed as Palatine, and Nocturne as Regent, Sticks can't help but feel a little proud of the three. Still, nostalgia strikes him and he feels for Vulture. He knows that the sweet kit she once was is still in there, and he misses it.

Maybe one day they can regain the close relationship that they had?

Personality ||
      Sticks is quiet and tends to keep to himself. Most would believe that the Shaman of the Tribe would be just as harsh and as cruel as the rest of them; but truthfully? Sticks is one of the most kind-hearted cats in the clan. His heart wasn't twisted by the same hatred and lust for battle that the Berserker-seekers had. Beetle had shown him what it truly means to be a tribe member, and he tries to follow in his mentors pawsteps. This makes Sticks quite the outsider in his clan, although they can't really do much about it, as there are no other Shaman in the tribe and he wouldn't care anyway. He is a fan favorite among kits, who enjoy the freedom they have when they are allowed to poke around in his den.

Sticks is a hopeless romantic at heart who yearns for someone to care for. He doesn't actively go seeking, and he knows that courting a female is a tough thing to do in the tribe, as males must fight for the hand of the lovely lass or other tom. Sticks is rather weak in comparison to the other members of the tribe, so he simply keeps to himself and suffers in silence. Fighting had always been the bane of his existence, which is an unfortunate occurrence when you're in a tribe that prides itself on its ability to attack and take over other clans.

History ||
      What is this? He's much too small, he will never be a good Berserker. Name him after a bird, for he is much too frail. No, not even a bird. His name, for now, is Tiny.

Tiny was the runt of his litter. As kits were once named after their relative size in comparison to their siblings, he was given the most demeaning name, symbolizing his meager place in the hierarchy of his siblings. Tiny, the brittle boned, weak runt that was never expected of anything.

I am weak, and that is all I will ever be. I will never be the Berserker that wins the fight for his clan, and I will never be the Seeker my mentor will want me to be, but that doesn't mean that I am just going to give up. I know I have a place in the clan; I will not allow myself to be exiled.

---

Tiny stared up at the mighty leader, Dusk, and puffed out his chest in a fruitless attempt to seem bigger and braver than he was. Next to his siblings, though, his efforts were in vain.

"Tomorrow," Dusk growled. "You six will be tested and placed as seekers." He glanced at his own kits, who squirmed nervously under his unapproving gaze. He noticed Dusk's own Tinykit stand more confidently than the other two, which was odd coming from a runt such as herself. He couldn't help himself; he found that he slunk in the shadow of his brothers. He could not understand the confidence the other kit had, it was odd. "I fully expect you to train hard; your time as a carefree spirit is over. You are to be serious and you are not to disrespect your mentor." He murmured. The tall, black-furred tom turned away. Tiny felt Dusk's gaze rest on him. "Do not be disappointing."

The call to Spirit Seeker

"You will not fight, you are not made to fight. You are meant to heal, to mend. You are to be a spirit seeker, and will become the Shaman once we have called Cotton to join us in the stars."

Tiny glanced up, his heart racing in his chest. "Spirit seeker?" He murmured under his breath. "No, no, I... I have to try to be a Berserker. That's what I am meant to do, that's the biggest honor in the clan." His gaze focused on the area surrounding him, then the cats that slowly began to appear around him.

"Silly little new spirit," one laughed. Tiny flattened his ears; who was she? Tiny could not make our the fur pattern, instead there were little glowing stars that decorated the long pelt, no pupils in the lightly glowing eyes of the cat before him. Tiny's heart sank in his chest. Was he dead? "Not everyone's destiny is to fight for their clan, and yours is not. Although, I'm sure you knew that already." She purred.

"I... can't argue with that." Tiny murmured. "So, spirit seeker? I've heard of it, but it's never been an option. Mother also wished for me to be a Berserker. I want her to be proud of me. I want to make the clan proud."

"You will have the most noble of jobs; you will heal those that have been injured. You will allow those who feel that they have fallen to rise up again to reclaim honor. You will have a tougher trial than most, but we will be right by your side. This is your destiny, this is the path you are meant to follow if you choose to follow it."

Tiny stayed silent for a moment. "Is this the realm of the ancestors?"

The transparent, starry she-cat chuckled. "Yes, Tiny one. You will learn how to channel our energy in the tiny pads in your paws. You will learn to call upon us in a moment of need, or in a time of worry."

"What if I can't do it?"

"You can, and you will. Have faith, be brave. Succeed."

Becoming a Spirit Seeker
      "You choose the path of a Spirit Seeker?"

A low rumble of murmurs erupted around him, the suffocating air of disappointment beginning to fill the lungs of the hopeful Seeker-to-be. It took a moment for Tiny to muster up the courage he never thought he had in order for him to speak up to the leader. "Yes." He exclaimed, although very nervously. His voice was shaky, not a trace of confidence was to be found. "I..." He trailed off. He didn't dare allow himself to look back at the unapproving crowd. He felt a small weight press against his side, giving him a small boost of comfort. He didn't bother to glance over; he knew exactly who it was, and he was proud to have her on his side.

"I do. I believe that it is my purpose; I believe the ancestors have decided that I am to be the next Shaman."

He had expected a laugh. He had expected the proud and stoic leader to deny his request. However, this was not the case. "Very well. It appears you have found the path in which you are meant to follow. I wish you luck on your trial. We have not had another spirit seeker in many moons. Beetle is growing in age, we are soon to be without a Shaman. I wish you well on your trial. Until your time comes for you to choose your own name, you will be called Tiny-sight. May the ancestors help you in your trial."

The Spirit Seeker Trial
      "Are you ready?" Beetle rasped, his wavering voice booming from the silence.

Tiny-sight nodded nervously. "I can do this. I know I can." He had been training for moons, he knew exactly what herbs to use and when. He knew where to find them, and he knew when the best time to harvest them would be. There was no doubt in his mind that this would be something he could do. Moons and moons of training have prepared him for any and every scenario that could happen; or at least he hoped.

"Good, because the trial to be a Shaman is a hard one. Instead of a single challenge, you will have three. I hope that I have prepared you for your trials adequately enough." Beetle murmured. The old tom erupted into a fit of coughs and wheezes, making Tiny-sight cringe at the sight of his mentor. "Don't worry 'bout me, Tiny." Beetle chuckled in between coughs. "I can go peacefully knowing that I have a successor."

Tiny-Sight frowned. "You're not going anytime soon." He stated confidently, Over the course of the last few moons, tiny-sight had grown quite close to his mentor. Beetle was much calmer to be around; he wasn't like the harsh Berserkers, or the quiet and mysterious Sentinels. He was convinced there was none like him in the clan; none that could match his spirit.

“Whatever keeps you happy.” Beetle rasped jokingly, nudging Sticks with his tail. “I wish you luck, my little seeker.”

“Let the spirit seeker trials begin.”

Trial 1: The quizzing
        “The first trial is rather easy, we’ve practiced this one. You know each herb like the back of your paw, so you claimed yourself.” Beetle teased. A small smile edged the corners of his mouth. Tiny-sight returned the favor, with an innocent smile. His confidence didn’t change the fact he still had doubts; what if he didn’t know? Beetle appeared confident in him, what if he let Beetle down?

“What am I to do?”

“You will be quizzed in the names of herbs, and their purpose. I have most of what you’d use here. You may not name any incorrectly, nor may you stammer in your answer. You must be confident. You may not have doubts, doubts could be lifeor death. Let’s start with an easy one. Are you ready?”

“I am.”

“Good. What’s this?”

Without missing a beat, Tiny-sight replies “borage leaves. It produces more and better milk when given to queens, It also brings down fevers, helps sooth stomach aches and relieves tight chests. Hard to find here, but helpful when we can.”

“Correct.”

Tiny-Sight grinned, this would be a breeze.

—-

“Congrats, you’ve successfully completed your first trial. Two more to go, are you ready to continue?”

With a raised ego, Tiny-sight nodded. “I am.”

“Excellent. Let’s go.”

Trial 2: Path to the stars
        “Where are we going?” Tiny-sight inquired. He was convinced they had been to every part of the territory, however this one felt new.

Trial 3: Life or death
        “You’re going to what?” Tiny-Sight stared at Dusk and Beetle with complete and utter horror.

“This is the final trial. It must be done.” Beetle murmured. “I know you will be okay, and so will she.”

Tiny-Sight stared at the other Tiny; the gorgeous she-cat that he had grown up with. She had given him strength once before, but something was off about her now. Her eyes didn’t sparkle with excitement, nor did a smile edge the lines of her mouth. She glared at him. If Tiny-sight hadn’t known any better, he would have mistaken her gaze for contempt.

“Shouldn’t a servant be in her position?” Sticks asked, although his voice was as low and as shaky as ever.

“This is a test of her strength.” Dusk growled. “and a punishment for her insubordination.”

Sticks gulped. He supposed that it was none of his business to ask, so there was no point to sticking his nose where it didn’t belong. Especially if Dusk had no care about his own daughter.

Without warning, Dusk slashed at her, his claws raking deep into her body. She let out a guttural screech, but stifled it after a moment. She had to be strong, too. Sticks didn’t watch as she fell to the ground, blood pooling from her wound. Instead, he wasted no time to get the essentials. He had to stop the bleeding, and he had to do it quick.

“Cobwebs,” he murmured to himself, snatching a paw full from the medicine cats den. “And this...” he added, taking berries to ease the pain. He dashed over to his friend, who lay there with a pained expression. I don’t want you to suffer anymore. Please forgive me, I didn’t know this would happen. He thought. No time for those thoughts, though, he had a job to do. He pushed it away and focused on tending to her bleeding wound.

As he worked, he could feel her relax under his paws. Panic flooded through his body.

Did I fail? Did I kill her? He didn’t dare look. He couldn’t.

“Congrats, you’ve succeeded in attending to my daughter.” Dusk murmured. “Tiny is fine, she has also succeeded in her... test. You both will be given your respective ranks.” His voice was monotonous and slightly bitter. Did he want them to fail? It was better not to think that way.

There were two things that mattered to him: The other Tiny had survived, and they had both made it to a rank.

Five of the six of them tested had passed their trials, leaving one to either retest or leave the clan in a shameful exile. The new Berserkers has chosen their names- Nocturne ( Not a sibling to any, but once a close friend to both of the Tiny’s ) , Vulture ( who was his previous friend, Tiny) , Shade ( Vultures brother ) , and Karma ( Sticks’s sister ). Buzzard ( Vultures sister ) hadn’t chosen the path of a Berserker, but instead, she had chosen the path of a goddess. Then it was his turn.

“Tiny-sight, you have proven yourself to be useful in the field of medicine. You have successfully completed the three trials, and in doing so, you have proven yourself worthy of becoming a Shaman. Rise, for the ancestors will chant your name, and you will serve a noble cause. Take up a new name, Tiny-Sight. What is it you wish to call yourself?"

Sticks thought for a moment before replying with a newfound confidence. “Sticks.”

Last edited by Chimericect on Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:19 am, edited 15 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:53 am

Username;; softea
Cat Name;; SunPaw
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 29 moons
Clan;;
Rank;;

Impress me!;;

res!!
lots of artwork + exploring the forbidden lands of RainClan
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:21 am

Username;; DiamondDogg
Cat Name;; Ambereye
Gender;; Male
Age;; 56 Moons
Clan;; SilverClan
Rank;; Warrior

Impress me!;; [url=thread]Link to Entry[/url]

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:00 am

Username;; Pesagus
Cat Name;; Owlstar
Gender;; Female
Age;; 37 moons
Clan;; Featherclan
Rank;; Leader

Impress me!;;

𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓅𝒾𝑒𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

backstory here

𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃

personality here

𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉

story here

𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒

Never Be Alone - Shawn Mendes

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:24 am

marking; not 100% sure if i'll try out atm but they're a very pretty cat
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alucardigan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:06 am

form wrote:Username;; Alucardigan
Cat Name;; Aldersoul
Gender;; male (trans)
Age;; 19 moons
Clan;; Valin Enclave
Rank;; Member / Meie

personality wrote:
Aldersoul cares about his family and Shale
first and foremost, and while he does value
and enjoy his relationship with the other
Enclave cats, he would choose his family
over them in any given situation.

Friendly and affectionate, he isn't afraid to
show his fondness for others as long as they
are comfortable with it. Any and all of his
friendships are treasured, and he will often
be seen grooming or cuddling with them.

Some find his openness unnerving, but none
have ever had any affect by trying to shame
him in this. He doesn't have any shame.
history wrote:
Alder was born to a loving family in the western woodlands of
Valin, spending his kithood playing games with his siblings -
Pitch & Willow - daring eachother to stick their paws into the
old "haunted" Enclave camp. He became good friends with
another young tom by the name of Shale, and though his older
sister was hostile to valley cats at her best, it never stopped
Shale from sneaking down from the mountains to meet with
Alder and play with him and his siblings.

Shale was a true adventurer at heart in his youth, climbing the
tallest trees, carelessly trotting around the abandoned Enclave
camp, making daring leaps over the nearby river ... he loved the
thrill, and though Alder would happily follow, his siblings were a
bit more cautious.

When Pitch disappeared one day, presumably attacked and taken
by a predator, Alder spent moons looking for him - and none other
than Shale was with him every step of the way. They travelled the
length of Valin searching for any sign of him, but after many
exhilirating adventures and close calls, they came back with nothing.
To their surprise, they returned to find that the Enclave was being
rebuilt right around Alder's home.

Alder has mixed feelings about the Enclave making his home their
own, but after Shale jumped at the chance to join, he wanted
nothing but to stay with him.

ImageImage
Last edited by Alucardigan on Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Image Image Image Image

RIP Garona 2016-2019
Alucardigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me