Doll 231 by dr. pupper

Based on Click to view
Artist dr. pupper [gallery]
Time spent 17 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Doll 231

Postby dr. pupper » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:10 am

ive been rlly busy recently and its awful. srry i havent been making too many dolls i think a lot of the artists have been busy recently. such is the life of someone who is so cool and powerful

anyway heres a doll. a lot of the dolls i make r very masculine so i meant to make a feminine one but i.. ended making them very masculine again..............will do better next time
they're very loosely inspired by sea angels so their shadow is a sword with one on the grip. for someone whos afraid of sea creatures i sure do make a lot of adopts based off sea slugs dont i

for this one.. umm... tell me what they fight for! could be in the literal sense (if theyre like a person of power in your story) or.. idk.. maybe just something that keeps them going :) as always extras and prettying up r allowed and encouraged and this ends at 3 pm jan 19 pst! happy birthday to me
Code: Select all
username:
name:
what do they fight for?:

MERR
    Image i do all kinds of stupid and silly stuffImage
    im jeremy. im adult
    I'd love to talk =) ask for social media and stuff
    hmu on discord if you want @ chunklet
    ImageImage
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doll 231

Postby annie15970 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:46 am

username: annie15970
name:
shadow name:
what do they fight for?: For hope. For another full moon. For a family coming together.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things
The good things don't always soften the bad things,
but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil
the good things and make them unimportant.

Equine Stable | Commissions| My Kalons | ©

└─────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImage
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:35 am

username:
name:
nagi
what do they fight for?:
justice,, but theyre corrupt maybe?
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oreoskys » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:46 am

username: Oreoskys
name: Neo Kindred
shadow name: Lúnaris
what do they fight for?: Neo fights for the to free his people, and his family. A rivaling kingdom captured the most of his people, slaughtered the others. Neo hails from the royal family, and given Lúnaris at a young age, he trained for anything, when the rivaling kingdom attacked, of course he wasn't prepared, but he was ready to fight, to his last breath. To free his family, and people.
huge wip aAaa
Oreoskys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby princess yona. » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:58 am

username: princess yona.
name: anahita {meaning 'river goddess'}
shadow name: excaliboy {play on excalibur}
what do they fight for?: res. claims she fights for serious business but actually just wants the last cookie
princess yona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:16 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
username: Vagabond
name: Jomei Caecelius
shadow name: Alucard

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

☀what do they fight for ☀

Caecelius is a blind fighter, literally. Since he was younger, he'd been blind. He had always been told he wouldn't be able to do a lot for anyone due to this fact, however, he seemed to prove them wrong. He had heard many stories of sword fighters and heroes, always looking up to them, even if he didn't know what they looked like. But that wasn't the point. You don't have to know what someone looks like for them to be a hero.

Training for a majority of his life, Caecelius had a goal; and that was to fight for the voices that weren't heard, just like his own when he grew up. He wanted people to know they could speak their mind and when they did, they'd be heard. For all the good reasons of course.

Caecelius had created quite a name for himself, being known as the 'Blind Paladin' to most people who heard of his story and goals.
Last edited by witchcrafting on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaltyBirb » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:19 pm

mark :O
SaltyBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sanity

Postby JessKnight » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:15 pm

Username
JessKnight

Name
Stallim (Stall-Eem)

Nickname
Stal (S-Tal)

Shadow Name
Illam (Eel-Ah-m)

What Do They Fight For?
Stal has been alone for as long as he can remember.
Since the day he was left on the step of an abandoned home, to the day
he watched the woman who raised him go up in flames from a overburnt candle.
He's never had someone he could trust with his secrets, or someone he could talk
to about the inner spiral as he came to terms with who and what he was.
Never had someone to share his struggles with, or even share the small moments
of happiness he'd feel over the small victories that were few and far inbetween.
Never had someone to care for.
Never had someone to care for him.
He'd be alone from the day he opened his eyes till the day he died.
Atleast
That was the plan.
Until one day
He met him.
He was a kind, caring soul.
Someone who'd listen for hours on end to everything and anything he had to say.
Someone who, on a moments notice, would drop everything just to be there for him.
Someone who made him feel
Loved.
Maybe that's why he was hit
Smashed by a machine while he went to pick him up from work.
They didn't find the box with the small, shining ring.
Now, he stays alone.
Partially because of his antisocial nature that drives people away
And partially because of the fear in his gut of loving and losing again.
What does he fight for?
For the ones he's lost
For the love of his life, taken too soon by a freak accident
For those who deserve happiness
For his sanity
Because without the pain of fighting
What'll keep him from thinking?
JessKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:38 pm

username: kolyakun
name:
what do they fight for?:

mark

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:44 am

username: trollish
      name: remiss [ meaning ; lacking care or attention to duty, inattentiveness ]
      shadow name: indolence [ meaning ; avoidance of activity or exertion, laziness ]
      what does he fight for?:
remiss sighed lethargically, leaning back and propping his head up with his folded arms. he eyed the sky through the leaves of the tree above head disinterestedly, feeling spots of the sun's heat sway and dance across his face. he wasn't going to move any time soon, he was sure, not with the gentle wind playing with his bangs and the soft grass holding his heavy body. he sighed, closing his eyes.

isn't everything such a bother? he thought to himself, it's a real shame everything has to move so fast.

he heard someone call his name, but he made a conscious choice to close his ears. it wasn't important, or at the very least, it wasn't important enough to concern him. this day, as with every other, was a day on which remiss would mind his own business and relax underneath the tree outside his home. in the distance, there was a dull sound that might've been someone yelling.

i suppose so, indolence's thoughts came to remiss as a whisper, the only sound that was able to permeate his host's lethargy, but don't you think we should be going? we sit here every day, and it's a touch bland.

bland is good, remiss replied with only a moment's hesitance, i'd rather monotony than choas.

that isn't the point and you know it, there must be a cause for your behavior. indolence persisted, which remiss found at least somewhat odd. usually he could count on his partner to be just as willing to loaf around as he was.

what's with you, all of a sudden...? even the questioning tone in remiss' voice came after a delay, as if vocal inflection-- even in his own thoughts-- was too much effort.

i just figure it's about time we got around to doing something, that's all. remiss dismissed their own complaints, but their tone still held a bit of the same concern, gently nudging remiss with their words to encourage his movement.

fine, whatever, remiss hauled himself upright, bringing his head to his bent knees, resting his forehead there a moment. you're being a pain, though. if i wanted someone to hassle me, i'd have gone inside to see my father. he pried himself off the ground with apparent effort, placing one hand on indolence's hilt. i don't need this from you too, indol.

there was a faint sigh from the weapon, which replied gingerly, i understand, but you can't dodge your responsibilities forever...

grudgingly, remiss wandered back to his house, into the door where the person from before had been calling out to him.

"remiss!" his father exclaimed, more shocked than irritated by this point in his life-- after all, his son had consistently demonstrated the same behavior ever since he was given the news, "what's brought you inside today?"

remiss studied his father's face with intrigue. he did seem genuinely happy to see his son, at least, which was a step in the right directly. remiss felt his hatred melt under the caring eyes that were directed at him, he felt his negligence all at once burdensome and he mentally writhed. he found himself desperately wanting to run back outside, to duck underneath the tree and to hide in the world constructed by his own thoughts again-- a world where he could deceive himself into believing that somehow, in some way, his problems could all be tied back to his father-- his father who had raised the bar for remiss so high that he felt he could never hope to reach it. but, looking into his father's eyes, he froze.

"i..." his voice crept out of him, slinking along the floor, crawling. it was barely audible. "...was thinking i should probably start training with you, some time..."

- - -

remiss' father is the head of the royal guard, and he feels incredibly pressured to be as good as his father. he feels like he has too much to live up to, and this causes him to shut down. at the same time-- he's motivated by his dad and his partner indolence. his dad has done so much that remiss really looks up to him, but he's also really terrified to disappoint his dad for this reason. indolence is more like a friend to him, so his advice is easier for remiss to take. remiss wants to be someone his dad can be proud of, but at the same time, his motivation causes him to recede into himself, causing the lazy behavior he usually demonstrates.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery