Shadow Flitz #237 by Chimericect

Based on Click to view
Artist Chimericect [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shadow Flitz #237

Postby Chimericect » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:06 pm

WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

FCFS because I'm gonna make a few more tonight and I don't want 500 competitions to judge tomorrow since I'll likely be making more, I'm not sure how many I'll be able to make in January+ sO ||D

Code: Select all
[b]Username ||[/b]
[b]Name ||[/b]
[b]How many Flitz you've won this month ||[/b]
[b]Brief character concept ||[/b] ( 300 words or MORE )

Requirements ||
    - Completed form
    - No extras
Ends || First Post
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flitz #237

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:16 pm

Username || Legolas The Elf
Name || Moth
How many Flitz you've won this month || 1
Brief character concept ||

\The trains screeched to a halt in Moth's mind as all contemplation reached a stopping point. Below her, the body of her king and queen. Oh no.

Moth turned and ran. As far as possible. How? How was the simple question. How how how? What had made her do it?

Was it the unfair death of the prince? Blizzard's handsome face pushed it's way into Moth's mind, and she couldn't take his floppy eared nlue eyed face out of her mind. Sure, he may not have been the best suitor, but that was no reason for his own parents to kill him.

A small tear escaped Moth, and the trains in her mind restarted, all zooming towards one thought - keep running.

Moth tore through her large town to cries of surprise, and took a sharp left into the woods when she smelled the salt from the sea. Run, run run!

Over th hills, through the trees, past the villages....it was dawn before Moth knew it and she finally stopped, collapsing to the ground as multiple stitches in her chest took hold. To late to late. Blizzard was dead.

More tears would come, Moth knew. But not now. Now was no time to cry. She had to be off and away. Somewhere no one could punish her. Somewhere with....friends.

She got up and started running again, slower this time, mind fixed on an unknown place far away.

The trains rumbled their different ways again. And Moth's mind was slowly freed of pain. Friends. Safety. No thoughts of Blizzard. Oh yes, she would like this new place.

She closed her eyes. So close....et so far...just a little farther...just a little farther...

Come on now.....Moth opened her eyes, determiniation in her posture. No more Blizzards or Kings or Queens. She was safe, now.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:17 pm

^^^300 words exactly btw
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:35 pm

<33 congrats on your new flitz !!
Legolas The Elf wrote:Username || Legolas The Elf
Name || Moth
How many Flitz you've won this month || 1
Brief character concept ||

\The trains screeched to a halt in Moth's mind as all contemplation reached a stopping point. Below her, the body of her king and queen. Oh no.

Moth turned and ran. As far as possible. How? How was the simple question. How how how? What had made her do it?

Was it the unfair death of the prince? Blizzard's handsome face pushed it's way into Moth's mind, and she couldn't take his floppy eared nlue eyed face out of her mind. Sure, he may not have been the best suitor, but that was no reason for his own parents to kill him.

A small tear escaped Moth, and the trains in her mind restarted, all zooming towards one thought - keep running.

Moth tore through her large town to cries of surprise, and took a sharp left into the woods when she smelled the salt from the sea. Run, run run!

Over th hills, through the trees, past the villages....it was dawn before Moth knew it and she finally stopped, collapsing to the ground as multiple stitches in her chest took hold. To late to late. Blizzard was dead.

More tears would come, Moth knew. But not now. Now was no time to cry. She had to be off and away. Somewhere no one could punish her. Somewhere with....friends.

She got up and started running again, slower this time, mind fixed on an unknown place far away.

The trains rumbled their different ways again. And Moth's mind was slowly freed of pain. Friends. Safety. No thoughts of Blizzard. Oh yes, she would like this new place.

She closed her eyes. So close....et so far...just a little farther...just a little farther...

Come on now.....Moth opened her eyes, determiniation in her posture. No more Blizzards or Kings or Queens. She was safe, now.
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:35 pm

Yehaw!