Shadow Flitz #236 by Chimericect

Based on Click to view
Artist Chimericect [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shadow Flitz #236

Postby Chimericect » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:49 pm

WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

I liked the character concept comp sO here it is again :> I wanna see all of the concepts and make sure my designs aren't just for breedin + y'all have some hella cool concepts.

Code: Select all
[b]Username ||[/b]
[b]Name ||[/b]
[b]How many Flitz you've won this month ||[/b]
[b]Brief character concept ||[/b]

Requirements ||
    - Completed form
    - No extras
Ends || 24 hours or top of page 2 ( whichever comes first )
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flitz #236

Postby ellipses » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:55 pm

Username || DNDon't
Name || McAllister
How many Flitz you've won this month || 1
Brief character concept ||
"You understand what you're doing is completely insane, right?"
The brown Flit turned briefly towards his colorful companion and laughed heartily, disregarding her previous statement and turning back to his work. Seven sighed heavily - so it was gonna be one of those days.
She walked over to McAllister, creeping up behind him slowly and quietly. Thankfully, the inventor was much too busy building his new deathtrap to notice her looking over his shoulder. He placed his wrench down for a brief moment, and that moment was all Seven needed.
"Yoink!"
"HEY!" McAllister cried as the female Flit snatched the wrench, holding it high above her head - which, unfortunately for McAllister, was too high for him to reach without looking like a fool. "Give that back!"
"Not until you ADMIT what you're doing is dangerous and shouldn't be messed with," she stated firmly.
McAllister groaned. "It's perfectly fine! We don't even know for a fact if this is going to work, so you shouldn't be-"
"Guess you're not getting your wrench back then!"

(might add more soon)
Last edited by ellipses on Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:27 pm

Username || Legolas The Elf
Name || Dessi Nier
Dessi's paws flew over the piece of parchment, his mind all over the place. Calculating wasn't difficult for him, not at all. Just....annoying. Did he have to be used as an architet for a stinking pirate ship? Why not....buildings? A grand....Empire?

Dessi sighed dreamily before a sharp and gruff voice shattered his dream into a thousand pieces. "Hurry up nitwit, or do you want to see the bottom of the sea?"

Dessi winced at the threat. Somehow, the Pirate Captain had found his secret fear of water, but all the same, the Brown Flit flew into calculations. When it was done, even though it was not to be used for a good purpose, Dessi felt a sense of satisfaction. He passed the instructions and calculations to a messenger, awaiting his next order.

None came. After taking a few careful looks around, Dessi slipped a plan into a small pouch he carried. Just in time too - a messenger came back, releasing him for the day.'

Taking deliberate yet quick paces, Dessi padded towards the castle, breaking to a run near the gates. He flashed the guards his bag and was in the fortress faster than you could blink. The plans were soon in the hands of the king and queen, and they smiled greatfully at him.

Dessi was released. He didn't head to the Pirate Ship the following morning. The King's forces had marched the abandoned shipyard where the ship was being built, and Dessi had no need to be part of that. He was free now, and he relished it.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:41 pm

Username || Maxy Max
Name || Child od December or December
My Shadow Flitz, you inspire me to write.
How I love the way you look, sleep and trot,
Invading my mind day and through the night,
Always dreaming about the cute hotshot.

Let me compare you to a non-member?
You are more joyful, glorious and fierce.
Moot frost nips the robins of December,
And wintertime has the impatient peirce.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your inglorious eyes and smile.
How your personality fills my days!
My love for you is the sassy fur style.

Now I must away with a cunning heart,
Remember my rough words whilst we're apart.
Last edited by Ringo. on Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emporio! » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:28 am

Username || bucky??
Name || malcolm
How many Flitz you've won this month || none so far!

- he’s angry literally all the time?? and has zero patience whatsoever, very snappish
- no sense of direction, could probably get lost in a doorless hallway
- has a heart!! somewhere!! just very very deep down since he buries his emotions lower than my bio grade
- exaggerates a lot
- physically weak, verbally strong(!)
- really doesn’t care about sparing other flitz’s feelings
^ and then if he gets to know the one who’s feelings he’s crushing he usually feels awful but pretends he doesn’t
- tsundere to the max

“stop. stop, stop talking, oh my god do you ever shut up.” the leaves under his paws crunch in time with his steps. the guy opens his mouth to talk again and malcolm shoves a shaking paw in his face. “don’t. don’t say anything. it’s cold, I’m tired, we’re lost, and I want to go home. I don’t even know your name and I could honestly care less, okay? just please shut up, I’m tired of listening to you.” he turns back around and continues walking the way he came. he thinks. this forest all looks the same, honestly.

“I’m just trying to tell you that’s the wrong way!” the guy shouts, face twisted in anger? sadness? something. malcolm doesn’t care all that much. “you’ve been wandering around here for like, an hour, and the way back out is over here! just come with me!” with those words the guy grabs him by the arm and jerks him towards the left; malcolm snarls and whacks his tail against the guy’s arm, but it’s like he doesn’t even feel it, just continues pulling the brown flit off to certain death. “you’re going to my house, and then you’re going to get warmed up, and then you can leave. I don’t want you to die, and you can meet vega and everything!”

malcolm redoubles his efforts to get away. it still doesn’t work.

I really hope this isn’t too late hhh
about • he/him
emporio!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dutch. » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:04 am

Username || dutch.
Name || Kelpie
How many Flitz you've won this month || 0
- A supposed witch doctor who lives in a swamp
- Flitlings make up stories about him to freak each other out, and often have dares on who can get the closest to Kelpie's home without chickening out
- He's really just a sweet antisocial boy who, for the most part, wants to be left alone
- Does dabble in witchcraft, but never goes anywhere near black magic and would never hurt a fly
- Super freaked out by turtles for some reason
- The only flit he really associates with is Gemsbok and his children (Gems' children often try to defend Kelpie when other flitlings bring him up, but these defenses often fall on deaf ears)
- Loves!!! Candles!!!!! He keeps at least 10 lit at all times, and they always have to be lit in even numbers because "They have to be in pairs, or else they're lonely"
Dutch | Adult | Satanist | She/Her
i thought i was an athiest until i realized I'M A GOD.

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:35 am

- closed ^^
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:39 am

Legolas The Elf wrote:Username || Legolas The Elf
Name || Dessi Nier
Dessi's paws flew over the piece of parchment, his mind all over the place. Calculating wasn't difficult for him, not at all. Just....annoying. Did he have to be used as an architet for a stinking pirate ship? Why not....buildings? A grand....Empire?

Dessi sighed dreamily before a sharp and gruff voice shattered his dream into a thousand pieces. "Hurry up nitwit, or do you want to see the bottom of the sea?"

Dessi winced at the threat. Somehow, the Pirate Captain had found his secret fear of water, but all the same, the Brown Flit flew into calculations. When it was done, even though it was not to be used for a good purpose, Dessi felt a sense of satisfaction. He passed the instructions and calculations to a messenger, awaiting his next order.

None came. After taking a few careful looks around, Dessi slipped a plan into a small pouch he carried. Just in time too - a messenger came back, releasing him for the day.'

Taking deliberate yet quick paces, Dessi padded towards the castle, breaking to a run near the gates. He flashed the guards his bag and was in the fortress faster than you could blink. The plans were soon in the hands of the king and queen, and they smiled greatfully at him.

Dessi was released. He didn't head to the Pirate Ship the following morning. The King's forces had marched the abandoned shipyard where the ship was being built, and Dessi had no need to be part of that. He was free now, and he relished it.

CONGRATS ! You have some interesting concepts, I really like them ^^ Congrats on your new flitz!
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:18 am

And that’s my flitz for the month!

Thank you I’m gonna work a lot with dessi!
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me