Doll 225 winner! by dr. pupper

Based on Click to view
Artist dr. pupper [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Doll 225 winner!

Postby dr. pupper » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:26 pm

.......hi :) UM i havent made too many dolls recently ive been verrrry busy but ive been working on a very complicated doll also so. ill finish that... eventualy...... until now heres a sea lion

oh i just realized i dindt draw the ball joints on that hand. haha oops. anyway. when i went into this i was going to give them like an apron and a cafe uniform kinda thing but then iiii didnt. that being said tell me their favorite recipe to cook/bake
Code: Select all
username:
name:
recipe:

you can just find the recipe online but you can also just make ur own i think thatd be cute. go ca-razy
extras and prettying up is allowed ends... ah... december 20th!
Last edited by dr. pupper on Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

MERR
    Image i do all kinds of stupid and silly stuffImage
    im jeremy. im adult
    I'd love to talk =) ask for social media and stuff
    hmu on discord if you want @ chunklet
    ImageImage
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

irish stew

Postby raven [烏] » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:35 pm

username: norang
    name: keenan
    shadow name: humphrey ("free")
    recipe:
    ANGIE'S IRISH STEW

Serves: 6 // Cooking Time: 120 mins // Course: Main Course // Cuisine: Irish

Ingredients;

- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil

- 1 kg lamb shoulder, trimmed and cut into 2.5cm chunks

- 2 onions, peeled and roughly chopped

- 3 celery stalks, trimmed and sliced

- 1 bay leaf

- 4 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped

- 1 litre beef or lamb stock

- 900g potatoes, peeled and cut into 1cm slices

- Good knob of butter

- Sea salt and ground black pepper

- Slices of white bread, to serve

Method

Place a large, flameproof casserole pot over a high heat, add one tablespoon of the oil and brown the lamb pieces in two batches. Remove and set aside on a plate. Reduce the heat to medium-high, add another tablespoon of oil and fry the onion, celery and carrot for four to six minutes, or until the onions have softened.

Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius /gas 3.

Return the meat to the pot, along with the bay leaf and stock. Season with sea salt and ground black pepper and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and push the slices of potato down into and across the top of the stew. Dot with a little butter and give a final seasoning of sea salt and ground black pepper.

Cover the pot and place in the oven to cook for about 1½ hours, or until the meat is tender, then remove the lid and cook for a further 10 minutes, until the potatoes have coloured.

You can serve the stew straight away or leave it covered overnight in the fridge for the flavours to develop. Serve in deep bowls with slices of white bread to soak up the liquid.

Last edited by raven [烏] on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
raven | she/he/they
“life finds a way” – ian malcolm
abt | kals | ♡ | TH
raven [烏]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doll 225

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:38 pm

username: peachyfae
name: cecil
shadow name: zetsubo
extras: 1 2

Cecil's Clown Cupcakes wrote:Prep time: 30m
Cook time: 20m
Ready in: 1h 10m
Makes 12 cupcakes
Ingredients wrote:-7 tablespoons unsalted butter (room temp)
-3/4 cup white sugar
-2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1 pinch salt
-1/2 cup whole milk
-2 tablespoons whole milk

Frosting:
-6 ounces cream cheese (cubed)
-3 tablespoons unsalted butter (room temp)
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
-3/4 cup confectioner's sugar

Decorations:
-24 mini chocolate chips
-12 red M&Ms
-12 gummy worms
-1/2 cup of orange M&Ms

Cooking Instructions wrote:-Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.

-Combine butter and sugar in a bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, and beat well after each addition. Mix in vanilla extract. Stir flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Alternate adding flour mixture and all the milk in small amounts, mixing well after each addition.

-Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.

-Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely, about 20 minutes.

-Combine cream cheese and butter in a bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until creamy. Add confectioners' sugar 2 tablespoons at a time and mix. Add vanilla extract after 1/2 the confectioners' sugar has been incorporated.

-Frost each cooled cupcake with a layer of cream cheese frosting. Place 2 chocolate chips for eyes, 1 red M&M candy for the nose, and 1 gummy worm for the mouth on each cupcake. Place 2 rows of orange M&Ms on top to make the hair.

sorry if i did anything wrong ive never seen dollhouse before ;0; totally new to me but im totally gonna get into it
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Postby ryuunosuke » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:58 pm

username: ryuunosuke
    name: mimi
    shadow name: lala
    recipe: h
ImageImage
Leon - Male (He/Him) - Adult - VN+JP OK
My waifu (Madara) is better than yours
Signature WIP
ryuunosuke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:20 pm

username: annie15970
name:
shadow name:
recipe: Pierogi!
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things
The good things don't always soften the bad things,
but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil
the good things and make them unimportant.

Equine Stable | Commissions| My Kalons | ©

└─────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImage
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:57 pm

username: pastelllizard
name: kanut... a varient name for the name knut, meaning knot.
shadow name: spice
recipe: cinammon knots !!
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:53 am

username: rnirai
name: milo
shadow name: inu
recipe:
extra spicy chili chocolate cookies!

INGREDIENTS:

✧ 3/4 cup unsalted butter
      ✧ 1 cup brown sugar
      ✧ 1/2 cup sugar
      ✧ 2 large eggs
      ✧ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
      ✧ 2 cups all-purpose flour
      ✧ 2/3 cup cocoa powder
      ✧ 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
      ✧ 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (more, if you love pain)
      ✧ 1/2 teaspoon salt
      ✧ 2/3 cup chili chocolate, chopped (+ 1/3 cup to eat! yum)
      ✧ Coarse sugar, for rolling

DIRECTIONS:

1.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone mat.

2.) In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars together on medium high speed until pale and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each. Add the vanilla extract.

3.) In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and salt. Add to the mixer and mix until combined. Stir in the chopped chili chocolate. The dough will be very thick.

4.) Roll into rounded tablespoons and roll in the coarse sugar, if desired. Place on the prepared sheet and press down on the rounds so that they have a flat top. Bake until tops are cracked and edges are set, 8-10 minutes. Let cool on the sheet pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.

5.) Store the cookies in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 5 days (it won't last that long).

enjoy your spicy cookies! milo loves to dip them in milk!
Last edited by rnirai on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
rnirai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montrovy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:02 am

username: montromising
name:
recipe: Cinnamon Apple Muffins
WET INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup non-dairy milk + 1/2 TBS apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
2 TBS oil (ex: avocado oil, olive oil, melted & cooled coconut oil)
1 large egg
2 tsp vanilla extract
DRY INGREDIENTS
1 3/4 cups + 2 TBS whole wheat white flour*
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 TBS ground cinnamon
Dashes of nutmeg and all spice, optional
1 cup diced apples (I used golden delicious, skin on)
for the crumble
1 1/2 TBS coconut oil, melted & cooled
2 TBS coconut sugar
2 TBS whole wheat white flour
3 TBS rolled oats (or 2 TBS quick oats)
dash of ground cinnamon

Preheat oven to 425F. Grease a 9 cups in 12 cup muffin pan with oil.
In a glass measuring cup add 1/2 cup of milk + 1/2 TBS of apple cider vinegar, set aside for about 5 minutes.
In a small bowl make your crumble: add coconut oil, coconut sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon. Stir with spoon and mix well with hands until combined. Set aside.
In a medium bowl add whole wheat white flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, and a couple dashes of ground nutmeg and allspice for a hint of extra spice. Whisk together until evenly combined.
In a large bowl add applesauce, maple syrup, and coconut sugar. Whisk until evenly combined then add oil, egg (or flaxseed “egg”) and vanilla. Whisk until evenly combined. Pour in milk mixture and gently stir to combine.
Add bowl of dry ingredients into large bowl of wet ingredients. Using large spatula, gently combine until all dry ingredients are almost incorporated, then fold in diced apples gently. Batter will be somewhat thick. Avoid over-mixing the batter or you’ll end up with tough muffins!
Evenly distribute batter into greased muffin pan, filling ¾ full (about heaping 1/4 cup of batter). You should fill 9 cups– or evenly distribute into 12 for smaller muffins. Sprinkle crumble mixture on top of batter in each cup, gently pressing slightly into batter.
Bake muffins at 425F for 5 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350F and continue baking for an additional 12-15 minutes, or until inserted toothpick in center of muffin comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool in pan for about 10-15 minutes before gently removing. TIP: if greasing pan, I use a butter knife to remove from pan. Transfer apple muffins to wire rack and allow to cool completely before storing. Muffins are best enjoyed fresh within 3 days.
Last edited by montrovy on Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

montro || he/him || adult
xxxxbut i stay silly :3
montrovy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DYANII » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:08 pm

username: Tara M
name: Sebastian
shadow name:
recipe:

Gyzoa!

Ingredients
For the Dumplings:
1 pound finely minced Napa cabbage (about 1/2 a medium head)
1 tablespoon kosher salt, divided
1 pound ground pork shoulder
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (about 3 medium cloves)
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
2 ounces minced scallions (about 3 whole scallions)
2 teaspoons sugar
1 package dumpling wrappers (40 to 50 wrappers)
Vegetable or canola oil for cooking

For the Sauce:
1/2 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons chili oil (optional)

Directions
1.For the Dumplings: Combine cabbage and 2 teaspoons salt in a large bowl and toss to combine. Transfer to a fine mesh strainer and set it over the bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.

2.Transfer cabbage to the center of a clean dish towel and gather up the edges. Twist the towel to squeeze the cabbage, wringing out as much excess moisture as possible. Discard the liquid.

3.Combine pork, drained cabbage, remaining teaspoon salt, white pepper, garlic, ginger, scallions, and sugar in a large bowl and knead and turn with clean hands until the mixture is homogenous and starting to feel tacky/sticky. Transfer a teaspoon-sized amount to a microwave-safe plate and microwave on high power until cooked through, about 10 seconds. Taste and adjust seasoning with more salt, white pepper, and/or sugar if desired.

4.Set up a work station with a small bowl of water, a clean dish towel for wiping your fingers, a bowl with the dumpling filling, a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet for the finished dumplings, and a stack of dumpling wrappers covered in plastic wrap.

5.To form dumplings, hold one wrapper on top of a flat hand. Using a spoon, place a 2 teaspoon- to 1 tablespoon-sized amount of filling in the center of the wrapper. Use the tip of the finger on your other hand to very gently moisten the edge of the wrapper with water (do not use too much water). Wipe fingertip dry on kitchen towel.

6.Working from one side, carefully seal the filling inside the wrapper by folding it into a crescent shape, pleating in edge as it meets the other (see here for more detailed step by step instructions). Transfer finished dumplings to the parchment lined baking sheet.

7.At this point the dumplings may be frozen by placing the baking sheet in the freezer. Freeze dumplings for at least 30 minutes then transfer to a zipper-lock freezer bag for long-term storage. Dumplings can be frozen for up to 2 months and cooked directly from the freezer.

8.To Cook: Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add as many dumplings as will fit in a single layer and cook, swirling pan, until evenly golden brown on the bottom surface, about 1 1/2 minutes.

9.Increase heat to medium-high, add 1/2 cup of water and cover tightly with a lid. Let dumplings steam for 3 minutes (5 minutes if frozen), then remove lid. Continue cooking, swirling pan frequently and using a thin spatula to gently dislodge the dumplings if they've stuck to the bottom of the pan, until the water has fully evaporated and the dumplings have crisped again, about 2 minutes longer. Slide dumplings onto a plate, turning them crisped-side-up before serving with the sauce.

10.For the Sauce: Combine vinegar, soy sauce, and chili oil.

:)
Last edited by DYANII on Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DYANII

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uraniumcyborg » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:34 pm

username:
name: