Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nagaline #28

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:28 pm

Information
Many years ago now, Nagalines were bred to stop an aggressive, invasive species. This species couldn't be eaten by natural inhabitants, and there weren't many alternate options. They have now become very friendly and loving towards humans, and have become domesticated pets over time. People now breed them in their homes, and some are very expensive. There are wild Nagalines, and some are on the streets. They are a common pet, and prevent invasive species from overpopulating. They're super intelligent and people love them! The first attempt to create a Nagaline was a gene splicing experiment on mountain lions, sphynx cats, and very large alligators. The gene splicing helped them create a result, and with many failed attempts, created a stable species. The first attempts did not work out so well, but rejects were still unintentionally released into the wild-- considered ferals. They are considered close to extinct, but they do exist. They're typically considered to be dangerous, as the first outcomes were very aggressive. Now they have adapted well, due to breeding, and are actually a very stable and healthy species. They are no longer bred in labs, but for the last few years of creation,
the main focus were snakes and spyhnx cats, sometimes small mountain cats. They are now just bred in captivity. Occasionally, two Nagalines whose kind aren't commonly bred together will hatch eggs. The outcome can be very miniature Nagalines or other mutations, even occasionally a feral.They are a great pet option for someone looking for a loving companion, so if you'd like to have an intelligent friend that will keep you on your toes, a Nagaline is right for you!
Adopt one today!

Color palette suggestion from the server.

This is a fcfs contest. Just give them a name AND name meaning. Editing is not allowed.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nagaline #28

Postby Fishrabies » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:29 pm

Username: nottodaysatan
Name:Orabelle [Means a beatiful seacoast like the design she has :) )
Fishrabies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:56 pm

All yours.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishrabies » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:24 am

☁Lady Raincloud☁ wrote:
All yours.