Time spent 2 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2788

Postby Xelinator » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:54 am

I love autumnal palettes.
Honestly, I think I'm addicted to using
brown-based colours in these designs ;;
The patterns are asymmetrical on each side.

Prompt: What are they most passionate about?
It can be anything at all, with a 1000 word limit ^^
You can have up to 2 optional extras. An
extra is either an art piece or 400 words.
Prettying up is fine!

Mutations: Minor mane [UC]
End date: 5pm EST 10/14

[size=95]Username: .kaendy korn
Name: Lowell
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
p/size]
Last edited by Xelinator on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2788

Postby Spitfyre » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:57 am

Mark! Gorgeous colors

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:22 am

Username: mareep
Name: Stellan Foxun
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Prompt: (1000 words max)
Extras: (2x art/400 words)
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:18 am

Mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:19 am

Markk
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:20 am

Mark! ;w;
Last edited by Fudge on Mon May 6, 2024 6:44 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
melody | she/her | INTP | ♡
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:31 am

Username:
Name:
Prompt: (1000 words max)
Extras: (2x art/400 words)
res w fen <3
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:55 am

Wowie, what a pretty bab! Early congrats to owner. c:
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:40 am

hmm possible res
nts : kyne, rohan, murdock, or tokola
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 🔪 ── ❝ you've been warned, i won't hesitate. )

Postby ✦ nemuri » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:21 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    x
    • [ username. .kaendy korn ] [ name. lowell (means young wolf) ] [ gender. male ] [ gfbp. male ] •

[ prompt: - what's his passion? ] lowell loves the hunt, and at this point in time, no one would be able to shake him
    from his passion or make him question the moral ethics of hunting wild game. of course, there were certainly worse
    habits and ways for viscets to pass time, but the animal-loving viscets of kyoutora disagree with lowell's methods and
    his way of having "fun". at this point, every single viscet in kyoutora knows of lowell's love for hunting. one may even
    say that he's simply obsessed with the idea of tracking down his prey and delivering the killing blow. he wouldn't deny
    it, because lowell knows how his particular passion hinges between love and obsession.

originally hailing from the beachy shores of heiwasame, lowell had started to fight from a young age. that wasn't any
    thing special, as most viscets who weren't born with the gift of magic had to work harder than the viscets who did
    have magic. he had always considered fighting to be his future, and it wasn't just because it was eventually destined
    to be his occupation; lowell genuinely enjoyed fighting. he would spar with anyone who was willing to take him on,
    and enlisted himself in the kingdom's military as soon as he came of age. everyone used to laugh at him and called
    him a fool for having such ideas for a future; who on earth would actually want to live a life of strife and shattered
    peace?

to his credit, lowell knew that his long-term goal was rather unrealistic. however, that didn't actually stop him from
    trying. he was a tactical fighter who carefully observed his opponent's moves before lashing out in retaliation. there
    was a type of an awareness that lowell had, and that was what allowed him to grow, both in strength and in tactics.
    he learned strategies from other viscets, and as as result, was able to adapt quickly to any situation that was thrown
    in his direction.

all of lowell's training in preparation for the military hadn't been in vain. a battle had broken out between the five
    kingdoms, and he had been deployed to tsutaka. he successfully beat his enemies, and while killing other viscets had
    seemed rather horrific at first, there was nothing that lowell wasn't able to become accustomed to after performing
    the deed a certain number of times. sure enough, he was soon able to kill without blinking an eye, and although his
    comrades were disturbed by the fact that he was able to kill so calmly, they didn't think much about it, since lowell
    was on their side.

however, the ability to take lives without giving it a second thought came with consequences. after the war ended,
    all of the soldiers were expected to re-assimilate into their kingdoms without trouble, despite knowing full well the
    types of experiences and horrors that they had encountered throughout the war. lowell became unable to see viscets
    as beings with a purpose for existence, and while he knew that the thoughts that went through his head were wrong,
    there was nothing he could do to stop them.

eventually, repressing these feelings within lowell became far too difficult for him, as they continued to bubble up
    and resurface without giving him a moment of reprieve. his paws itched for blood, and he grew irritable at the idea
    of not being able to wrap his paws around something and squeeze the life out of it. stress balls no longer worked for
    him, and soon enough, the viscets of heiwasame grew wary of him. lowell looked dangerous, and everyone knew
    what he was capable of. after all, he was the talented shining star that obliterated many villages with only a sword,
    a torch, and a flimsy set of armor on his back.

there was nothing in heiwasame for lowell to take his frustration out on except for fish, and everyone knew that fish
    wouldn't put up a fight great enough to satisfy him. however, that wasn't to say that there weren't prey out there in
    the world that would be able to please lowell. the plains of tsutaka was the home of buffalo, moose, gazelles, as well
    as antelopes, whereas the forests of kyoutora housed dangerous predators like bears, wolves, foxes, cougars, and of
    course, tigers. lowell started off small at first; he picked off mere songbirds with his slingshots, and when he upgraded
    himself to use guns, he started to target larger creatures.

because he spent more and more time within kyoutora, lowell eventually found a way to become an official resident of
    kyoutora in order to stay for longer periods of time in the fertile, lively forests on kyoutora's territory. the government
    of kyoutora wasn't big on the ideal of having their precious animals slaughtered just to sate lowell's desire for hunting,
    but it was either the death of animals or the death of the kingdom's residents. no matter how the situation had been
    approached, the government ended up giving in to lowell's demands.

although the tigers and bears fought back, they were no match for lowell's wit and cunning. they soon posed no threat
    to him, and although he became bored once again, lowell could only amuse himself with wild animals. there was no way
    that the government was going to allow him to attack regular viscets, and the fact that the government had made an
    exception for his hunting desires was already too kind. at this point, lowell's passion for hunting had become a necessity,
    and it was his way of life, however twisted it may seem to the other viscets of kyoutora.

he had been told that the day lowell killled more viscets outside of war was the day he would become a fugitive, a sort
    of viscet that the military would be tasked to take down. although lowell is strong, even he knows that he is no match
    for the militia of all the kingdoms. as such, he stays quiet and only hunts what he is given.

[ 1000 / 1000 words ]

[ extra one - personality. ] zxcc

[ ??? / 400 words ]

extra two - the hunt.
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me