Viscet #2772 by fromage

Based on Click to view
Artist fromage [gallery]
Time spent 14 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2772

Postby fromage » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:17 am

My first time designing a custom in oekaki! <33 I'm incredibly proud of this one, I've wanted a quite simple design with complex lore for a custom for a while now. I'd love to throw out a thank you to my boyfriend for giving me couple of ideas, specifically her name, item, and tattoo! <3 Ily Mice!!

A nationwide popularized and beloved model, Ruby disappeared into obscurity after decades of spotlight. There have been thousands of theories and investigations, but nobody could find anything relating to her whereabouts nor what happened to her. Needless to say, love or hate; majority of population were saddened by a loss of constant, familiar face.

Nearly a century later, Ruby resurfaced experiencing severe case of amnesia and in very poor mental health. In that point of era, only very few were still aware of her existence; whom accused her of being an impostor or a clone of the model. Which didn't help her with her confusion. She had no longer remember her birth name, her model life, or anything much at all. She only had her patient necklace to go by; that is if she can read the aged, smudged writing on it. Only word she could read was "Ruby", which she assumed was her name. Sometimes she would get fragments of memory, but they were never helpful in remembering something.

Username: mareep
      Name: Corvus Saskia, or best known as Ruby
      Gender/For Breeding: Female
      Owned as of: 9/16/18

T1 MYO with Rare Add-on
      Mutations:
      Lion Mane(UC)
      Leopard Tail(R)

***THE FLOWERS ON HER HINDLEG IS TATTOO, AND WON'T BE PASSED DOWN TO OFFSPRINGS***
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2772

Postby Xelinator » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:16 am

oh I love simple 'cets ;; she's so pretty!

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes