▸ 3/9/2018- Officially Opened
Feel Free to mark now
▸ Looking for Artists!
PM Saltfriend if interested!!
▸Deviantart & Discord Saikit adopts coming soon

-
-

Saikits are a pet much like you typical house cat in size,
With dumbo ears and big fluff tuffs above their ears.
They are normally pretty cuddly and friendly and rarely, if ever, bite.
Funny creatures that sometimes walk on their hind legs.

Sometimes you will come across a Feral Saikits,
Bit meaner then a pet Saikit and often have claws.

You may meet a Pet Saikit with claws,
these Saikits were a once Feral Saikit but have been tamed or
You might meet a Feral Saikit without claws,
these Saikits were a once Pet Saikit that went Feral.

-
-

Raww~ wrote:Claiming Condition
To get a chance to win this Saikit; copy & fill out the link below.
The best entry wins
Claim ends: 1 Week (07/09/18 11:59pm AEST)

~ One entry per person
~ Copy the code below
~ What's this Saikits Backstory? (1 paragraph or more)

Current Owner: mackstarr
-
Mutations: Mythical
~ Pet Saikit (without claws & with collar)
~ Minor Edits (collar tag)
~ Minor Edits (collar)
~ Minor Edits (eyes)
~ Longer Fur
~ Custom Tail
~ Blind
~ Elemental Abilities (controlling clouds)
-
mackstarr wrote:Username: mackstarr - Name: Nimbus - Gender/Pronouns: male

There was not a single cloud in the sky the day that Nimbus was born. The day after, darkness descended. Black clouds blocked out the sun for nearly two weeks. Many were frightened by this and picked up on the small kit's influence on the bizarre weather. They wanted his mother to take him away from the community, but she refused and guarded him very closely; until the day he opened his eyes. The moment he turned his face to the sky, the clouds dissipated in mere minutes. Those who had criticized Nimbus's mother seemed to shy away now, and many backed off, but were still wary. As Nimbus grew, he struggled with knowing who to trust. Many harassed him or taunted him. He was an easy target due to his blindness, and his mother was never far from his side. Finally, Nimbus became tired of the games of the small saikit community he had lived in for 4 months now, and snuck away late one night to creep into the garden of a human who he had noticed numerous times. Their scent was always accompanied with a quiet and calm voice, and never seemed to get too close for the small saikit's comfort. He used her slightly stale scent trail to find the garden fence, and then nosed his way through a small gap he located by pressing his nose along the wood. He crouched beneath a bush with big, smooth leaves and listened intently. Soon, the morning sounds of singing birds began to chime. He waited. He heard a door slide open and his ears pricked. The soft voiced human made an exclamation type noise and Nimbus held very still as the sound of her footsteps approached. He tremored slightly, but allowed her to pick him up and carry him inside her home.

Soon he learned to trust her and they formed a deep bond. She discovered his influence on the clouds and could tell his mood by the type of weather that seemed to congregate above her house each day. On rainy days, she would sometimes try to cheer him up, but would also sometimes just sit on the couch with him under a blanket and Nimbus would listen to the sounds of what she was watching on the television. As he grew bigger, his human decided that regardless of his blindness, he should be able to get out and explore. She began by letting him out into the garden, where one day he detected his mother's scent. He gazed sightlessly in the direction he knew she stood. He felt her touch her nose to his and then she was gone. This brought him a great deal of peace, knowing that she knew he was happy and safe now. Not long after this, his human slipped a harness around Nimbus and they began venturing outside the fence. The sun shone extra brightly those days, unobscured by any gray clouds. One day, she took him into a car and they traveled for a while. When they finally stopped, Nimbus jumped down to the ground and immediately knew something was different there. It felt as if the clouds were on the ground with him. He held out a paw, touching the mist, and then allowed it to swim across his fur. His eyes lit up with delight and he played with the clouds for hours as they walked along the mist filled valley's trails, swirling them around himself and around his human. She would laugh each time he did this to her and he held his plumed tail high. He had always known his impact on the clouds above him that he could not see, but he had never before been able to interact with them in a way that he could feel. Before they left, she purchased a small cloud-shaped charm that she hung from his collar. He treasured it, knowing that no matter how many clouds were over his head, it was never out of his control to have a bright day.
[center]-
-

-
-
Last edited by Raww~ on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #57

Postby Saberblush » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:03 am

Username
LEEaboo

Name
Kumo

Gender/Pronouns
Male, He/Him

Backstory

Kumo was born on a day when wind whirled and storms blew strong. His mother held him close through the hail and rain clutching her sweet child close to her heart. He cried in fear the sounds howled in his little ears and frightened him deeply. The storm grew stronger as they stumbled their way through the mountains of home. The earth shook and trembled underneath them as his mother fell to the ground in exhaustion and the inability to keep her balance with the violent shaking. He yelped as they hit hard on jagged rocks he looked to his mother and cried out for help but no one answered nothing but the wind. He cried louder and the storm began to part. One last scream and the storm dispersed completely and light shown through. He looked to his mother whom smiled at him and hugged him softly.

Kumo the calm of the storm was his name known by all who met his mother she told them of his cries and how the storm ran away from him. For years he loved the attention the glamour but soon he learned that not only can he run the storm away but bring it on as well. The storm broke loose when his mother died, furry and pain seeped deep into his soul. With a loud scream to the sky he called the storm upon the earth. Rain poured the clouds turned black the ground Shook beneath him as his pain reined through all. Cries were heard livea were lost and Kumo realized he had become a monster. Once he calmed down the storm left as did he.

For years he went into hiding away and apart, no one knew of his existence. Deep within the Himalayan mountains he resided in caves punishing himself for what he had done. The guilt he felt deep inside he simply could not bear to show his face. He blinded himself, he could not see the beauty of the world before him so he could not tarnish it. The only one who he could associate with is the sky the sky held his sorrows his pain it was the clouds the rain that held all of his power. In storms he released his sorrows he relieved his pain.

Now he has come down from his hiding to look upon the world to see how it has changed how it has grown and to make uo for what he has done by delivering rain to the scorched earth to bring wind to tge humid lands. He is the wind and the sky where he is needed he is there. His heart is kind but filled with regret. He hopes to repay his debt and make up for his past actions. He longs for a friend a companion one to call his something his someone. Someone to protect to keep close to tell his worries and trouble and to help him become whole.

Last edited by Saberblush on Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:21 am

possible res
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:53 am

mark
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:55 am

Username: Canary22
Name: Cirrus
Gender/Pronouns: Male- he/him
Backstory: Cirrus has always been blind. He has never seen anything, and has to do everything by touch. When he was a young Saikit, this was hard for him to understand. Why me? he used to think. Why is it me that is blind, and not someone else? He used to cry himself to sleep sometimes, wishing that he could see the vibrant colours and beautiful views other Saikits talked about. One night, he had a dream that would change everything.

“Cirrus? Cirrus, are you there?” His dream was black, as usual, but this was not a voice that he’d heard before, either in a dream or in reality.
“Who are you?” He called into the darkness.
“I am the one who will set you free,” the voice said.
“The only way you could set me free is if you let me see. And that’s not going to happen, is it?” He replied.
“I see you have much left to learn, child. For vision and happiness are not the same. Saikits who can see are still unhappy sometimes, and you must learn to live with your lack of vision. But you are still missing something most see as standard, so you will have something that others do not. Wake up, and you will see.” Something brushed his left shoulder lightly, then he woke up.

He felt a lot colder than normal, and he also felt a little bit damp. He felt a... connection with the cloud that clung to him. He felt like he’d always had it, but had only just realised. He could control clouds.

Life was different from then on. He didn’t have something that most did, but his control of clouds was more than enough compensation for him. Things switched places; people he used to envy for their vision now envied him for his elemental power. Cirrus was content. The world had given him something special, and he has only ever used his power for the good of others, rather than for self-gain.
Last edited by coppercanary on Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:41 am

Username: ~❤~TheMazeRunner~❤~

Name: Ordien

Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him

Backstory: Ordien has been blind since birth, so he lives life cautiously. He once was owned by a lovely couple who cherished him, that is, until they had their first baby. They couldn't keep him because it wouldn't be fair to him if they couldn't give him attention because of the new baby on the way. They didn't want to put him outside for fear that he might not do well being that he was blind. After months of searching, they found a young lady with an even younger daughter. They believed the little girl would give Ordien all of the love and attention he could ever want. After meeting the woman and her daughter, they decided that the pair were perfect for Ordien. A week later Ordien moved in with the little girl. Being new to the house they lived in, he was scared and often times hid in places where the toddler couldn't reach him. It took him a little bit to get used to the new house, the excited shrieks of the child, and the endless amounts of energy pouring out of the two girls in the house. He gradually became less shy, as he was dying to be cuddled and loved. One afternoon as the young girl took a nap on the couch like she did everyday around 2 pm, he jumped up beside her and sniffed her before wiggling his way between her arms. Ordien drifted of to sleep wrapped in the yound child's arms. The girl's mother came in and nearly screamed in delight at how he was warming up. She feared he never would, but at that very moment she had hope that soon he would be inseparable from her daughter. Months later, she no longer had to hope as Ordien followed the little girl everywhere, waited by the front door for them to return home whenever they were out of the house, and even let the little girl put dresses on him. They would celebrate Ordien's birthday each year by feeding him his favorite treats, and taking him outside on a harness and leash. Ordien became spoiled and loved unconditionally by his new family, which he in turn loved unconditionally as well.
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mima » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:58 pm

Username: Mima
    Name: Cirrus
    Gender/Pronouns: Female She/Her
    Backstory: wip!

it's a dream that's not like a dream-

intp 5w6 | roleplays | any pronouns
dragon game | neopets | toyhou.se
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aasira Ian » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:40 pm

Username: Aasira Ian
Name: Rai (cloud)
Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/him
Backstory:
Rai was born wild, just like his mother, but suddenly, on a rainy day, this little saikit was found by a young explorer next to a dead tree, it's condition was very bad, his eyes were infected, the explorer took the little saikit without a second though, He took it home with him, and bottle fed him, it was probably the last thing the poor baby had seen before he completely lost his sight, his owner's face, the owner noticed that the baby Saikit wouldn't open his eyes in the next morning, but he only cried to be fed, the owner immediately went back to town and took the finger-sized saikit to a vet, unfortunately, his sight could not be restored, but the infection could be cured, which would protect it from worse problems, the owner felt guilty for not taking the little Saikit to the vet once he found him, but he had nothing to do to fix it instead of giving the saikit the medication on time, and of course, the little Saikit fought bravely and furiously to not take the medication, but the owner forced him to take it, soon, the saikit opened his eyes, the owner almost flew from happiness when he saw the Saikit's eyes open, and so was the little Saikit, after several weeks, the saikit was now a handful, the owner took him to the vet once again, just to make sure everything is fine, and as thought, the saikit was A-okay, and he didn't have to take a medication anymore, they both left to go home, the owner saw a shop selling Collars, and so, he couldn't resist but buy his little saikit one.
the two lived together happily, and the owner would often take the Saikit with him to explore, but it wasn't long before the Mythical traits appeared, as it was a foggy day, when The Saikit cleared away the fog for his owner to see around, that's when the owner finally decided to give him a name.. which was Rai
"I have never seen a Saikit do anything like that!! and for a person like me, I see Saikits all around me when I'm walking in the forest! I am more than glad I have saved you, little Rai" Said Anthony, the owner of Rai
I am here for you, I hear you, speak to me about your pain, I want to help you

| Call me Aasira! |
| She/Her |
| a dank memer |
| Proud Christian |
| writer/artist |
| Ask me anything!! |
Char in my ava not mine and its temp

Cursed image don't click
My Artshop click
Trade thread click twice
Off-site trade thread click three times
∘Raven∘ is the most fartistic hooman on cs
and he be ma bff ♡♡
dare call him a fartist and u will become a fart yourself ^^
Aasira Ian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raww~ » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:44 am

This Adopt will be closing at 11:59pm AEST today!

> Raww~
Raww~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:58 am

Username: mackstarr - Name: Nimbus - Gender/Pronouns: male

There was not a single cloud in the sky the day that Nimbus was born. The day after, darkness descended. Black clouds blocked out the sun for nearly two weeks. Many were frightened by this and picked up on the small kit's influence on the bizarre weather. They wanted his mother to take him away from the community, but she refused and guarded him very closely; until the day he opened his eyes. The moment he turned his face to the sky, the clouds dissipated in mere minutes. Those who had criticized Nimbus's mother seemed to shy away now, and many backed off, but were still wary. As Nimbus grew, he struggled with knowing who to trust. Many harassed him or taunted him. He was an easy target due to his blindness, and his mother was never far from his side. Finally, Nimbus became tired of the games of the small saikit community he had lived in for 4 months now, and snuck away late one night to creep into the garden of a human who he had noticed numerous times. Their scent was always accompanied with a quiet and calm voice, and never seemed to get too close for the small saikit's comfort. He used her slightly stale scent trail to find the garden fence, and then nosed his way through a small gap he located by pressing his nose along the wood. He crouched beneath a bush with big, smooth leaves and listened intently. Soon, the morning sounds of singing birds began to chime. He waited. He heard a door slide open and his ears pricked. The soft voiced human made an exclamation type noise and Nimbus held very still as the sound of her footsteps approached. He tremored slightly, but allowed her to pick him up and carry him inside her home.

Soon he learned to trust her and they formed a deep bond. She discovered his influence on the clouds and could tell his mood by the type of weather that seemed to congregate above her house each day. On rainy days, she would sometimes try to cheer him up, but would also sometimes just sit on the couch with him under a blanket and Nimbus would listen to the sounds of what she was watching on the television. As he grew bigger, his human decided that regardless of his blindness, he should be able to get out and explore. She began by letting him out into the garden, where one day he detected his mother's scent. He gazed sightlessly in the direction he knew she stood. He felt her touch her nose to his and then she was gone. This brought him a great deal of peace, knowing that she knew he was happy and safe now. Not long after this, his human slipped a harness around Nimbus and they began venturing outside the fence. The sun shone extra brightly those days, unobscured by any gray clouds. One day, she took him into a car and they traveled for a while. When they finally stopped, Nimbus jumped down to the ground and immediately knew something was different there. It felt as if the clouds were on the ground with him. He held out a paw, touching the mist, and then allowed it to swim across his fur. His eyes lit up with delight and he played with the clouds for hours as they walked along the mist filled valley's trails, swirling them around himself and around his human. She would laugh each time he did this to her and he held his plumed tail high. He had always known his impact on the clouds above him that he could not see, but he had never before been able to interact with them in a way that he could feel. Before they left, she purchased a small cloud-shaped charm that she hung from his collar. He treasured it, knowing that no matter how many clouds were over his head, it was never out of his control to have a bright day.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery