Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rawr 36; Bubble Blue

Postby kiwipen » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:56 pm

This was gonna be a FCFS but I liked it way too much SO
This is gonna be a Pseudo-FCFS
No marking, no reserves. The first five people to fill out this form will be judged and picked from.

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
pronouns;
[ favorite singer ]
[ hobbies ] (at least 3)
personality (100 words or more)
background (100 words or more)
one goal in life (50 words or more)
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rawr 36; Bubble Blue

Postby Softfeather_04 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:20 pm

*username* Softfeather_04
*name* Bailey
*gender* Female
*pronouns* she/them
*favorite singer* haikey kiyoko
*hobbies* Skateboarding,Painting,And playing lead guitarist in her band
*personality* (111 wordcount) She is a very strong person as not much gets to her as she feels showing emotions makes her seem weak.she hates weakness that’s how you get hurt.She dislikes petty drama also and in turn means she generally makes more male friends than female.As a whole she is very caring and genuine when u get to know her for a VERY long time. Also if she has her heart set on something that she is passionate about she will reach her goal no matter the obstacles she faces. She is very determined it keeps her out of trouble and becoming like her mother it’s what she fears most.
*background*(108 wordcount) Baileys life was very rough when she was younger. She came from a very rough family who wasn’t around much. Her mom was never there and would stay out very late partying not caring about her children. As for her father he left her mother and the family completely never looking back or caring. Her older brother would take out his anger from his mother leaving all of the pain on Bailey and in turn she turned to music to express her feelings and release what she was holding.This also lead to her being a very tough person not showing much from the trauma of her kithood.
*one goal in life*(52 wordcount) Her goal is to make it to the big league with her band. music is her Everything. Her life improved for the better when she gained friendships from this. Thus she wants to give back to them and take them all the way up becoming famous and also becoming a closer family
Last edited by Softfeather_04 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:28 pm

username;
Wildwolfspiret
name;
Luna
gender;
Female
pronouns;
She-Her
[ favorite singer ]
Demi Lavado
[ hobbies ]
Singing
Singing is her favorite thing to do.
Playing her guitar
She isn’t the best but she enjoys every moment.
Drawing
She loves to just draw anything and everything.
Personality
Luna is a bubbly girl. She is always happy and bouncy! She loves life and makes sure everyone knows it! She enjoys her friends company and always keeps them close. Luna is very confident in herself. She is not afraid of going in front of a crowd. She loves every ones company. Luna is very accepting of everyone and everything! She is supper supportive when it comes to friends and family. Luna is energetic in almost every situation. She is a very happy character and it is very rare occasion to see her sad, or depressed. Luna is also very creative, she draws, sings, and she loves to do poetry. She expresses herself in her work.
background
Luna came from a very harsh background. She wass placed in foster care three times. She finally found her forever home when she was 12. She never let this get in the way or hurt her rather happy personality. She actually uses her past as the reason for the way she is. Luna has put her background into her work of art. Instead of making it dark and dreary she adds a lot of color and happiness into her work! All of her songs express how no one can tear her down or make her sad. She always goes on about how strong she is from her past. Her forever home is the best, every one supports her and treats her the way she deserves. She would never change her life now. She defines her life as perfect, including everything she has went through.
one goal in life
Luna wants to become a professional singer. She wants to express how ife can be hard and stressful and dark but she wants to put her word out. She wants to let everyone who is going through a hard time now, that it does, and it will get better. She loves insiring others. she wants others that have gone through what she has to get through it with her music and her art.
Last edited by wildwolfspiret on Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:30 pm

username; corrosive_limes
name; Dannie
gender; Agender
pronouns; They/Them
favorite singer; Avril Lavigne
hobbies;
Singing || Hiking || Spray Painting || Taking care of animals (Usually birds) || Learning about science and the supernatural

{===================================================}

personality;
[129 words]
Dannie gives off a kind of playful "tough guy" vibe and can almost always be found smirking. They're boisterous and outgoing, often described as being the life of the party. They're always the one to take things to the next level and go above and beyond to make things wild or one-up someone. Even when they're not pumped up and full off energy, they're still quite friendly and optimistic. They like to make everything out to be a joke or game, and uses humor to try to lighten up dark situations. However, Dannie can be serious when the situation calls for it and is mature enough to know when to tone it down. In a nutshell, Dannie is the stereotypical "party all night" teen with a surprisingly mature side.
{==================}
background;
[309 words]
Dannie had a good childhood. They had a lot of friends, they did well in school, and everything was fine at home. Their personality hasn't changed much from when they were young, and even back then they were almost overly energetic for a child their age. They seemed to be in trouble every other time you saw them. Dannie just couldn't quite seem to be able to keep their nose out of trouble.
A trait that would very soon lead them and their family into trouble.
When Dannie was a junior in highschool, they were out with friends one night exploring the woods and back allies and having a good time, when they stumbled upon something they should've never seen.
They came upon the site of some sort of supernatural or occult like happening. There was a crater in the ground, a perfect half-sphere with a radius of three feet. The inside of the crater was pulsing with a glowing purplish blue color, and there was a goo inside that almost seemed to be alive.
As they were about to investigate farther, a group of rawrs dressed in all black with hoods pulled over their faces jumped out of the surrounding shadows and ambushed them. Dannie and their friends managed to escape before they were harmed too badly.
Dannie thought of the incidence as strange, but nothing more than that and it soon faded into the back of their memory.
Three weeks later they came home to find their family murdered and a note scrawled in ink the same shade of purple:
"We're watching you."
Ever since that day Dannie has known there was something more than simply strange about that night, and ever since has lived in simultaneous fear and determination to find out who they are.
Little did they know what that would lead them to discover.
{==================}
one goal in life;
[73 words]
A domestic goal of Dannie's is to perform alongside V Raven and her band and to become a famous musician, but that dream pales in comparison to their newfound love of the paranormal. Right now, their greatest dream is to track down the gang of the night they found the purple goo and find out who and what they are, as well as to further investigate the nature of the goo they found.
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:44 pm

username; mokumoku
name; luni
gender; trans male
pronouns; he/him/his
he'll never admit it, but classic britney or ariana grande.
luni likes drawing, swimming, and playing the piano.
personality;
Luni is a gentle soul. He acts like a wild ride online, but he’s a very calm guy in real life. He likes nothing more than a conversation about his interests or a cup of coffee on a rainy day. That’s not to say you can’t rile him up, because it’s actually quite simple. He is INSANELY protective over his friends and partners, to the point where he would probably start a fist fight. He’s quite blunt when he gets angry; if you annoy him, he’ll go out of his way to make you feel unwelcome with him. He’s not mean, he just wants to protect his friends from a potential threat to their happiness.

background;
Luni comes from a small town in New Hampshire, where he was at home so scarcely you might think he’s a burglar. He hated his family and his home, finding it simply boring. He was unaware of his family’s toxicity until after he moved out, but he still can tell you with perfect clarity how bored he was, always. Once he was about 14, after the previous 4-6 years of sneaking out, he decided to screw it and just hide out in the nearby forest. He was instantly enchanted by the unique stunning trees, the beautiful wildlife, and everything else. He wanted to never go back, but he knew he wouldn’t live without his parents.. Not yet.
4 years later, at age 18, he was able to finally live out in the forest. He got himself a nice spot in the trees and had never felt so validated. There, he could be himself, no scrutiny from the world. He didn’t have to pay thousands in medical bills to meet society’s expectation of a male, he could just walk in the forest and he himself.

one goal in life;
Luni’s one goal is to be a photographer. He’s always been enchanted by his local forest, and started taking pictures of it once he built a treehouse in the woods. The pictures sold well, to calendar companies, postcard companies, and people looking for a nice photo to hang in their home. He was able to make a killing off of it, and that’s how he pays for his groceries and things. Once he can get his paws on a real camera, you can only imagine what he can do...

Postby spideysense » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:51 pm

username; luxrayy
(doing this from his perspective lol)
(also sorry for the super light colors)

"Dear Diary,
Hello! My name is Abbie but sometimes i wish it were something cooler, like Brayden or Jordan.
I was born a girl Rawr but in my heart i am a boy Rawr. I haven't told anyone yet eee!
My favorite singer is Taylor Swift, she isn't afraid to sing about real life and that inspires me. <3
I have lots of fun fun hobbies!!!!!!!! I like to knit cuz making blankets is fun and i can use them to make people warm. I also sometimes make up fun poems like this one:

There once was a Rawr named Jordan
Who wished he was a boy then
One day --poof!-- from on the roof came a giant fairy
with tiny wings and a voice that sings who was super hairy
it said "you have a wish"
and then i woke up!
it was, alas, a dream.

Im not very good at rhyming yet lol but also i can write songs! I just won't put one here lol.
I have a very fun personality!!!!!!!!! Here it is!
How to Get Along with Me!!!!!!
Tell me that you appreciate me. Be specific.
Share fun times with me.
Take an interest in my problems, though I will probably try to focus on yours.
Let me know that I am important and special to you.
Be gentle if you decide to criticize me.
What I Like About Being Me!!!!!!!!
Being able to relate easily to people and to make friends.
Knowing what people need and being able to make their lives better.
Being generous, caring, and warm.
Being sensitive to and perceptive about others' feelings.
Being enthusiastic and fun-loving, and having a good sense of humor.
What's Hard About Being Me D:
Not being able to say no.
Having low self-esteem.
Feeling drained from overdoing for others.
Not doing things I really like to do for myself for fear of being selfish.
Criticizing myself for not feeling as loving as I think I should.
Being upset that others don't tune in to me as much as I tume in to them.
Working so hard to be tactful and considerate that I suppress my real feelings.

EEEEEEEEEE AND ALSO
I had the best day today and also my whole life omg!!
So basically i first remember waking up when i was just a tiny baby Rawr! I bet i was soooooo cuuuuuute omg!!
Well anyway when i woke up my momma said to me, "My girl, you are precious!" Anyway i think she said it, i was an infant lol i dont remember. But i always kinda knew i was a trans-watcha-call-it cuz i always wanted a boy shirt instead of a pretty dress. I think my mom and dad suspect but idk. Ooh also, i almost forgot to tell you Diary, my goal in life! I hope one day i can have an animal sanctuary where all the cute baby birdies and mousies can live and be safe!! Cuz they are so cute. And today, I met this suuuuuper cute girl omg, she was soooo cute!! Oops, gotta go my moms calling me, well thats it Diary!!!
spideysense

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:54 pm

closed for judging.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:17 pm

aAA upsetti that I missed out on this pink cutie - but good luck to everyone and early congrats to the winner(s) !!
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:23 pm

S-S-Sweets wrote:
    aAA upsetti that I missed out on this pink cutie - but good luck to everyone and early congrats to the winner(s) !!

thanks for being a good sport sweets ;)
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Can we pretty up our forum?

I hurried so fast. X.x
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me