Viscet #2724 —- Osiris, God of the Dead by magpiemochi.

Based on Click to view
Artist magpiemochi. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #2724 —- Osiris, God of the Dead

Postby magpiemochi. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:24 pm

owner: Macyduke
name: Ceridwen

"... as well as being a god of the dead, Osiris was a god of resurrection and fertility."

I'll have this guy's little buddy drawn up at some point, but honestly I just couldn't get it to look how I wanted but I'm not going to stop working on it c:

This one is roughly based off of Osiris, the God of the Dead and ruler of the Underworld. 3/6 of my Egyptian inspired adopts. The next one which I'll be releasing at some point today or tomorrow is probably my favourite ;u;

This is going to be another unlimited impress me with one theme: Rebirth. Now, the entire form doesn't have to be about rebirth, but I'd like to see it somewhere in the form whether you write a story about it, a poem, whatever you want. It could be in their backstory or whatever else. Just somewhere in the form, I'd like to see this theme come to life. The rest is free game though c: unlimited extras, unlimited words. Go wild.

off-thread forms are perfectly fine!! But no off-site forms i'm sorry ;;

Code: Select all
name:
go crazy! (but remember to have the theme of 'rebirth' somewhere in your form!)

please note you don't need to use the skeleton form; it's just there as a guideline

mutations wrote:none

end date is September 16th at 11:59 pm EST
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2724 —- Osiris, God of the Dead

Postby milo. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:28 pm

HHHH MARK
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Circia

Postby HandleAnimal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:33 pm

╔══════════════════╗
username:
Cry_Like_A_Wolf

name:
Circia
(S-ir-see-ah)

gender for breeding:
Female
╚══════════════════╝

It was dark.. really. Really. Really dark. Except for the almost red full moon rising on the water. The sand was freezing- it was the end of winter and the temperature showed it. The long emptiness of the beach didn’t help much either, forcing the wind to blast her fur. Circia felt the blood pooling out of her stomach. What was this..? A joke? Some sick joke? A drunk had just stabbed her, and she knew her body couldn’t handle it. It was time. Yes, it was time for her to die.
The pain was immense, though. it wracked her hard and she couldn't even think about moving. That sounded unbelievable... Moving. The pain soon subsided while she went back into the shock she was in. Distant noises were obvious but the viscet couldn't move to see what they were form.
Yet, what was she leaving behind? A lover? A life? Happiness, for what? Becoming an eternal spirit.. to live alone? Circia wasn’t afraid of death. She was afraid of being alone... and leaving those she loved alone.
A presence was near her. This was very clear. Someone could feel her death. Huron, yes. That was the name she felt, but how did she know this? She didn’t know. The viscet just knew.
Her soft black and green tail curled in pain even though it soon became a dark, dark.. dark red.
The world went black.
The shock slammed out of Circia and she began to panic more than anything. Ears flattened to her head she began to run around- wait, where was the ground? Was this death? No.. no no, she couldn’t leave him behind!
Outlines appeared around the ground slowly, or the ground where she died anyway. She could see her own body and the soft sparkle of the blood around her. Was that.. him? Yes. Her lover bent over in agony above her body.. and what seemed like snot and tears upon his face.

Circia felt a bright glow behind her and turned her muzzle to face whatever it was that happened to be behind her. The viscet’s paws were heavy and her eyes were alert despite her growing exhaustion.
“What is..” she started before the smallest gasp escaped her. A viscet! Clear as day. Hadn’t she already known this? Her mind wasn’t straight. Though now the viscset wasn’t dulled like the rest of the universe, and looking right as her, no. He was looking at the firefly above her head.
As Circia moved closer so did the little light above her head, the soft and near silent buzzing urging her forward. Huron moved forward slightly, intrigued it seemed. After all he likely hadn’t seen a green firefly either. Reaching out his paw he felt for the tiny bug only to find emptiness.
“You’re her..” he whispered quietly, staring at the light in awe. “You’re going to become something great.” Circia didn’t understand this. Her own paws were trembling, knowing she would soon disappear. Tears began to flood down her cheek, glistening in the light emitted.
“I’m leaving him behind.. you have to take care of him!” she screamed, her pupils dilating as she moved to grab Huron and shake him. “You have to help him! Please Huron!” Circia wailed, the choking sensation in her chest making her hind legs crumble beneath her. The darkness seemed more prominent now, her mind distracted from trying to find the earth around her. Huron continued to stare, blinking in a somewhat dazed manner as the distant sound of his name.
“Don’t be scared.”
Circia closed her eyes at his words. Yes, his words. She could hear him, yet he couldn’t hear her.. yet it seemed he understood. Was she not dead enough, yet? Did this mean he could speak with her once she was? All she could do was try.
“You’re going to love him… okay?..” her words were shaky as she stared at Huron hard. “You’re going to love the one I’m leaving behind, you’re going to make him happy. You’re going to make him whole again!” The firefly began to circle Huron as though thoughtful before resting upon Circia’s paws.

╔═════════════╗

Personality
Stoic, watchful and alert,
lonely

the damned

Dislikes
Being forgotten, being lost,
forgetting things

╚═════════════╝
Leaning forward, Huron’s eyes widened. All he could see was the emerald firefly inching closer to him… and nothing more. Ears slowly rising, he leaned forward to meet with it. The bug again, lowered for what felt like eternity to both of the viscects. The tears were still coating Circia’s cheek fur as she guided the lightning bug towards the viscet of the dead.
“There’s an emerald in the sky..” Huron whispered before the firefly finally landed on his nose, and a bright green light blinded him from above, knocking Circia back.
Huron felt an energy rush through him and sting his heart and forcing a gasp form his lungs. His eyes whisked around the expanse of the beach, in complete confusion… until he saw the viscet leaning other another’s body.

Circia fell back into nothingness, darkness merely engulfing her once more. Laughing thrust itself into her ears, forcing her bones to rattle in fear. It wasn’t long until she felt the strong tugging of ropes- no, cloth- around her body. Her tail, her arm and her leg.. around her neck and throat, all wrapping around her. What was tying them?
They were unbelievably tight.. too tight.
Too tight! Too tight!
Circia couldn’t breathe and she opened her jaw in a panicked scream out into the darkness. What was happening? What was trying to kill her? The screams were forced short, the choking sensation growing to the point it hurt. The long pieces of fabric didn’t let up, either.
And then it stopped. A feeling of terror grasped her in the chest… and then she realized her mouth was sewn shut.
More terrified shouts-no- squeals were squeezed from the mammal’s body as she tried to cry out but it was no use. Tears only formed more and more until her entire shoulders were soaked.
Convulsing in pain, sorrow and agony she fell to the ground (if that’s what it was even called.) Her legs curled close to her chest and she pawed hard at the wraps upon her body, shaking so hard she couldn’t stand.
The glowing emerald light began to shine more and more again, only shooting more fear into her.
“mmmmm!” she cried.
Her silver eyes looked up, only half open and blurred along with the tears. The firefly was there again, but in the green light it was shining the outline of Huron was there.. rushing over to the viscet over her dead body. She had given her soul- her love- to Huron.

╔═══════════════════╗
A bit on Huron.
Huron has always been
able to see the lights of the dead,
also known as fireflies.
It's always been an
issue of his to
keep this a secret as he
knows viscets will make fun of
him for it. He goes around
and tells people the stories
the fireflies- the good
dead- tell him. He knows that
while many viscets will
never understand, it will help
them accept their fate of dying.
Huron never expected for something
like this to happen to him,
especially not a viscet giving
him their soul. Huron and
Circia become good friends, and
they often talk together while
Huron is asleep. Huron has no
memory of the fact it was
Circia who gave him his love
for his mate, but that doesn't
matter. Huron will be happy.
Whether he knows why or not.
╚═══════════════════╝

Ever since she was turned into what’s now known as ‘Viscet in the Cloths,’ she’s lived a happy but lonely life. Duty always seems to call as for some reason her giving her love to others to Huron caused her to become something great just as the male viscet had predicted. She now watches over all viscets dying over a murder or some sort of disgusting, unnatural death. Those who survive these tragic moments always tell others of how they encountered Circia, and what she said to them.. even if they can’t always remember. Huron speaks with her often as his powers always allowed him this, and Circia often asks of the mate he calls his own.
She misses her old life, but has strong emotions for what she now does. Exhausting emotions crowd her everyday though she brings so much joy and comfort to others. Circia does occasionally wonder what would have happened if that drunken viscet hadn’t found her that night, however. Her mouth now permanently closed, her she uses her mind to speak to others which doesn’t leave a lot of room for personal thinking either. Her mouth will always be sewn (painfully) shut, though being dead makes it to where the pain dulls and the silence doesn’t matter. After all, why would you need a mouth if you can communicate by just thinking?

Some extra information:

When The the Night is Over by Lord huron is this character's theme. Why? All of the quotes are from this song. Ever since I obtained Huron, I've been listening to this song as well as Ghost on the Shore trying to figure out how to incorporate an 'emerald' into it. I knew Huron's power would eventually be linkable and useable with another viscet, and when a user posted here it made me check this viscet.. and then I noticed the prompt of resurrection. ideas instantly started to pop into my head and connect Huron to Circia.
I do not have Circia's ex-lover/Huron's current lover yet, but he would follow the same story line. Finding his lover's body stabbed and dead only to be comforted by Huron and develop a relationship.
I've been thinking about an animation I hope to one day do (or at least make small pieces of) involving these two, so I will post some of these ideas in the remaining (reasonable) space I have left on this form!

My one and only love
(Circia looks to her lover through the dark film after her death)
I’ve been lonely long enough
(she turns away, ashamed and afraid)
Will I find you when the night is over?
(looking up again, she turns and sees the light of the firefly too bright for her to see anything else)
Tell me, where did you go?
(She blinks in awe and fear)
I’ve been searching high and low
(the firefly moves closer)
I have only til the night is over.
(her eyes widen in a close up, and the screen goes black.)

In every window I pass
Your reflection in the glass
Makes me wonder if my mind is going
Shadows shifting in the rain
Slowly driving me insane
I have only ‘til the night is over
(to keep it short and sweet, she’s turning around rapidly in the darkness, after the illusion of rain passes across her vision. unable to see anything clearly. It’s obvious she’s panicked and her eyes are wide.)

I feel the weather change
(the cloths begin to wrap around her)
I hear the river say your name
(she cries out and the tears go everywhere)
I watch the birds fly by
(the emerald firefly circles her slowly)
I see an emerald in the sky
(focuses on the firefly, moving towards her (above shot))

Now the trail has gone cold
I don’t know where else to go
(?After the long instrumental ends which I don’t know how to explain? Shows Huron leaping off a pier into the sand, image shows his paws in the sand and moves up his body to his face)
And my time, I fear, is nearly over
(His ears flatten)
When the ocean drinks the sky
(Dawn starts to come, light forms)
And the city winks its eye
(Wide shot of Huron and the lights of the city behind him turning off)
When the night is done, you’ll vanish in the sun
(Shows Circia’s dead body, a firefly rising from it and when the light hits it, it seems to fade away)
Will I hold you when the night is over?
(Darkness falls and it cuts to Huron with the firefly in front of him)

Am I lost inside my mind?..
(Slowly, Curcua and Huron move closer)(picture!)
There’s an emerald in the sky
(The firefly starts to glow brighter)
By the stars above, I know we were in love
(Random images of Huron and Circia’s ex-lover together)
(Image of Circia looking down with all of her cloths, crying)
I have only ’til the night is over
(Circia walking away slowly, Huron and his lover happy together)

That’s it, I hope you enjoyed reading this! Super glad I finished before time, I nearly ran out of time!
Last edited by HandleAnimal on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 23 times in total.

"no king bed covered in roses
╔═════════════════╗
Art | Customs | TH | FR
╚═════════════════╝
just a room without a view”
HandleAnimal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Ŧ€ƗV€Ł
-------------🌑-------------

"All viscets have a magic, it's special type of magic, one that can't be tapped into like most other magics. It is M̢̮͇͇͇͍̟̬͇̥͓̜͓͔̦̼ỳ̵̡̙̭̠̺̩̱͙͕̜̝͞a̛̛̗̺̟, though we commonly call it "life magic" as everything has it, including gods and goddesses."A small dark grey viscet with vibrant green eyes raised his hand.
"Yes Tievel?" The teacher asked politely.
"Really? Everything and everyone has it?"
The teacher stood still for a second before continuing, "Well Tievel, you have a point, the only two things that don't have it are cupids and demons, though no one knows why they don't have it. Some people also have powerful enough magic to steal M̢̮͇͇͇͍̟̬͇̥͓̜͓͔̦̼ỳ̵̡̙̭̠̺̩̱͙͕̜̝͞a̛̛̗̺̟, and the creatures eyes will turn a grayish white, poor things. Class dismissed!"
Many Years Later

Tievel hated thieving, but he had to do it. Tievel remembered the times past, when he was just a little viscetling with more curiosity then was healthy, and his teacher whom he though was the best teacher a viscet could have. As much as he didn't want to rob or steal, Seven Stars is not a kind queendom to grow up in. Tievel walked past a stand, red and green splotched fall apples nearly glowing in the dying light of a beautiful Odriarene sunset. One paw reached out from the cloak, snatching a smooth apple as he strode away without a sound...

Sitting atop the roof of the small inn where he slept, Tievel watched the viscets bustle by in the dusty cobblestone streets, trying to find there way him in the maze of stands and shops. Tievel took another bite of the apple, his ears swiveling as he heard his name being called down below.
"Tievel. You theif!" A voice hissed from below as he glaced down at noticed the brown viscet in the alley in front of him, the belt and sword of a royal town guard around its waist.
[Art]
He backed up, trying to get higher on the roof so he could find the attic trapdoor and slip back inside in the inn, but as he turned over to crawl up the roof he slid dangerously backwards, as he had been sitting on his cloak and now it would be the thing that could lead to his doom. He slid down the roof, a tangle of black cloak and scruffy grey fur, the guard below him eyes widen as they saw this viscet plummeting towards them. Tievel hit the dusty cobbles with a thud, and his world dimmed to dark.

Tievel sat up, paws cuffed in shimmering bronze shackles, and as he turned his eyes upwards, he was surprised to be met by the gold and purple ringed eyes of the Queen.
"Well little theif, I'm glad someone helped in your capture, even if we can't give a cloak a reward." She smirked, a horrible smirk, full of fangs and malice. The Queen turned around, addressing someone behind her.
"Yes, that was the deal. You give me-" Her sharp voice went quiet, as if she knew Tievel could listen in. Another viscet walked up from behind the Queen, nothing more then a glowing pair of eyes underneath a thick white cloak that cast dancing shadows across the viscets face. She lay a paw on Tievels head, a thin chant of ancient words flowing from her lips. Tievel closed his eyes, bracing himself for as jolt of pain or the ebbing dark waves of death, but nothing came. He opened his eyes, staring back up at the viscet who know had removed her paw from his head. A large ball of green energy crackled above her paw as she turned back to Queen Midas.
"Here it is. Thank you Midas for you trade." The viscet had an almost sweet voice, but the tone was edged like as blade. She turned back to Tievel.
"Time to go, boy." She cast her arms up, and a wave of burning white and orange flames settled over him.

Tievel awoke, the white cloaked viscet's eyes gleaming down at him. He tossed him a black tunic.
"That over there is your room, this is the underworld, and you belong here now." She tossed the cloak off her head, revealing the fluffy face of the Demon Queen herself. Tievel gasped for a second, quickly grabbing the tunic and dashing into the room she told him was his. After slipping the tunic over his head, he ran over the the silver mirror that hung in the small stone room.
"I'm a mortal! Not a demon, I can't stay here!" Then he was himself. The whites of his eyes were now a inky black, the once stunning green rings of his eyes drained white. His M̢̮͇͇͇͍̟̬͇̥͓̜͓͔̦̼ỳ̵̡̙̭̠̺̩̱͙͕̜̝͞a̛̛̗̺̟ was gone, the only reminders of it the green fog splashed across his pelt. Tievel knew that he would be disgraced by the other demons, as he had gotten the most vital part of any once mortal creature taken away from him. He dug through the drawers in the chest that stood by the small bed, throwing out every roll of bandages in the chest. Tievel hastily wrapped them around his eyes and tail, trying to cover any bit of the hated magic. Tievel quickly ran out of bandages to cover the green swirls, and he sat, exhausted, on the rickedy wooden bed, and slumped into a well needed sleep.
Two years later
"May I be excused my Queen?" He bowed to the scary viscet, bandages still wrapping his body.
"Yes Tievel, thank you. You have been a faithful advisor. Silly to think you were once a mortal..."
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:47 pm

name: Pripyat

Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Alex_ » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:11 pm

SLAMS DOWN MARK

"i grew a flower that can't be bloomed in a dream that can't come true"

It is said that Death has existed since the beginning of time. That when The One Who Once Was King committed the greatest sin of all and brought forth He Who Is Time and Chaos, Death was brought forth into existence as well. This is the story that everyone knows, that the gods and celestials and beings with power have spread as truth. But that story is not truth, but rather a lie known as truth.
Last edited by _Alex_ on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:13 pm

mark <3 might try out if i have the time

res
"no-name" -- dmab

is reborn in an empty ?plane over and over again. learns to create. m ideas..
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine_Ink » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:25 pm

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAH

He's cool

Mark!
this is a work in progress.

╔═════════════╗

Hey Guys!
Just my dull and boring signature!

I love stories. Reading, Writing,
and Creating is right up my
alley. Don't hesitate to PM me
or send me trade (even though
I don't really Have anything good.
(:

╚═════════════╝
Imagine_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:45 pm

Name Oliver
Gender male

Ideas from my favorite show
Last edited by Prince Audric on Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:22 pm

name:

Possible mark c:

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me