Viscet #2694 A̻̱̙̲̯͓̹r͖̤͔͍͈͢m̳͎̠̦̯͔͔͠a̵̭̩̳geddon. (Closed) by Unleashed Squiid

Based on Click to view
Artist Unleashed Squiid [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 18
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #2694 A̻̱̙̲̯͓̹r͖̤͔͍͈͢m̳͎̠̦̯͔͔͠a̵̭̩̳geddon. (Closed)

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:32 am

I͙̥̰ṭ̛̟̻ ̩̭̲̫̭i̛̦̪͍͙s̭͉̘̀ ̺͈̯̳u̥̥̟̞̮̠̼p̵̣̳̺̹̖o̤̺̞͕n̻̳͈͚̥̘̘ ͙̳̥͓̮͜us.

The world is doomed. You hear rumors of factions being formed from those u̠̞̻͓n̪̼͈̠l͢u̬̗̞̩ć̤̣̭͕k͓̣̫͓̮͔͠ͅy̵̟̩̭ͅ ̣̼̗̪̖̣s̘̙̲͇̭̦̰ǫ͍̦̼̗̗ul̫̩s͕̥̱̤̙͖ͅ remaining. When it is your time to cross the path of death themselves, which side will you proclaim to be united with?
This competition begins August 1. I̞ț͍̗̲͙ ̘̬̯͙͈d̦͖̗̭o̭͡ẹ͘s ̥̖͖̪̣̱n̵̫̱̳̫̱͈̞o̥t̵ ̦̘̱̘̖̙͢c̥̰o̯̼͇͓̮͉u̯̥͎͢ṋ̼͖̰ṭ̳̖̱͎ ̛̫fo͓̦r̖̜͕͡ a July win. Marking allowed if desired.

The world is in ruins and your only chance of su̱̞̯͜ṛ̮͓̠̭͚̝v̤̖͎͇̭̹i͞v͏a̗̞͍l̥̘ is joining a group of viscets as lost aś͖̫̺̼ ̞͜y̢̪̣̰͔̞o̡u̶̹.
Tell me, how has this viscet changed? How has the world changed them? What is their faction like. This is an unlimited impress me. Ends this Saturday, 11:59 pm
25th.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Traits of their faction: (3x max, but you can use as many words as you want describing each)
Prompt: (unlimited words. beware of what you write, for you may regret it later)

timer is accurate

Unlimited words and art !

ImageImage
Last edited by Unleashed Squiid on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:36 am, edited 17 times in total.
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2694 A̻̱̙̲̯͓̹r͖̤͔͍͈͢m̳͎̠̦̯͔͔͠a̵̭̩̳g͔͍e̩̯d̶̻̠̘̬̣d

Postby QuakingAspen » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:36 am

Heyy this starts on my birthday :O I'm excited to see this
QuakingAspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2694 A̻̱̙̲̯͓̹r͖̤͔͍͈͢m̳͎̠̦̯͔͔͠a̵̭̩̳g͔͍e̩̯d̶̻̠̘̬̣d

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:38 am

ungodly mark
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2694 A̻̱̙̲̯͓̹r͖̤͔͍͈͢m̳͎̠̦̯͔͔͠a̵̭̩̳geddon. The en

Postby jolteon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:42 am

:O
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:43 am

i have to mark this, this is not up for debate
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:47 am

Lawlessness is limitless, and we are shameless therefore we are dangerous

Username:
~❤~TheMazeRunner~❤~

Name:
Ryu

Name Meaning:
To be mighty as a dragon

Faction name:
The Lawless

Traits of their faction:
In this faction there are no set laws. There are however hierarchies. They're not the friendliest of factions, but they help when they can. The members of The Lawless believe in helping themselves first above all else in a dog eat dog world. It's every member for themself majority of the time. The young of this faction come first and foremost being that they can't survive on their own yet. The Lawless scavenge for food to bring back for the young, taking whatever remains for themselves. They may occasionally snatch food from other viscets, however it is a rare occasion that they steal food. If they see another viscet has been struggling to find food they will offer up half of their finding because they know how scarce food can be to find. If they find a viscet who appears to have young, they will give most of their findings to said viscet. This is because the young will eventually grow to inherit the faction, and the lawless wish to see the world become a better place someday.

Faction Rank Tier:
~Leader(s)
~Warriors and Medics
~Helpers
~Recruiters
~Scavengers(AKA rankless/common members)

Rank Traits:
Leader(s) ~ Guard and Protect the faction by making sure there are enough portions for every cet and that there are enough warriors to protect them from enemies. Also, they may make fluctuating rules from time to time for everyones safety. They usually control rations, or portions, of the food and store the rest incase of hard times in the faction. They are in charge of making sure extra rations are given to families offallen warriors and newborn cets. They also occasionally will go out of their way to travel with groups of scavengers and help scavenge for food. They will teach the young how to scavenge once they are old enough to fend for themselves.

Warriors ~ Protect the faction with their life because without protection the faction will crumble. If they lose their life in battle a ceremony will be held in their memory for those who wish to mourn them, and their name will be inscribed in the monument of fallen warriors. Families of the warrior that has fallen will receive extra portions for a week as a way to respect the fallen and their mourning family. Several warriors are sent out with groups of scavengers to protect them while searching. The amount of warriors sent with the scavengers depends on how large the scavenging group is.

Medics ~ Do everything in their ability to treat the sick and the injured. Without medics, the numbers would fall drastically and the faction would again crumble. Without medics, having warriors would be next to pointless. One to two medics will be sent out with the warriors and scavenger groups, just in case the group is attacked and someone gets wounded.

Helpers ~ A rank given to scavengers who help other gets who are desperately in need, regardless of their faction.

Recruiters ~ A rank given to scavengers who recruit cets to The Lawless and grow the factions numbers while they are out scavenging.

Scavengers ~ The title given to the cets that have no rank yet. They are the cets who help gather food for the faction. This title is given to new recruits to the faction.

Prompt:
The world has been cold and cruel. Ryu was once a friendly, helpful character who always trusted everyone. Once the world grew dark and spiteful, he became more reserved and a bit standoffish. He rarely sleeps, for it is his duty to protect his faction. He is the leader, or alpha, of the lawless and is held with the utmost respect in his faction. His heart refuses to let him be cruel to those in desperate need of help, so he often times finds himself helping those in dire need. When out scavenging, if Ryu happens upon a struggling viscet, he will take some of his findings and lay them out in simple, yet strategic places where the wandering 'cet will see it. He doesn't want to just hand out his portions because that won't teach the other 'cets how to survive. He also doesn't want the struggling get to think that evryone in the world is kind and helpful. Plus, he has an image to uphold. He makes it a little bit of a challenge from time to time. If he sees a lone cet he may try to recruit them to his faction. He teaches his faction members that helping out is sometimes okay and recruiting new members is a great thing. He does so by rewarding each cet that helps and recruits with a new rank in his faction. Each rank earns the cet more respect and trust throughout the faction. When a new cet is born, Ryu makes sure that he personally visits the parents and the offspring to bring small gifts of extra portions of food.

Edit: PS sorry in advance for the amounts of edits I make xD I just want to make sure I fill out my form until I like it and I'm proud of it! Also, good luck everyone! Also, Happy Birthday! Lol
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:43 am, edited 16 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:49 am

Username:: Knickknacks
Name:: Elias; the dragon is called Maagara.

Faction name: The Vulcanatus

The Vulcanatus are...
Close-knit
These Viscets survived the end of the world together- no way would they turn on each other now. Some of the factions formed in the wake of the apocalypse are more cutthroat, but the Vulcanatus believe in strength in numbers, forming almost a surrogate family. Toughened by the world they may be, but the members of this faction surely have each other’s backs.

Determined
One doesn’t survive in a fiery wasteland with a weak spirit. This faction refuses to let their environment get the best of them, hunting tirelessly to feed themselves and to carve out a living in this new landscape. Though kindlier than some other factions, the Vulcanatus is still a strong-willed group, and will fight to keep the lands they have if others try to encroach.

Superstitious
The emergence of the firedrakes and the established bond with these intelligent creatures has led to the development of a unique culture... but also a superstitious one. The Vulcanatus view firedrakes as a benevolent race, one which can bestow protection against fire on chosen viscets; the embodiments of helpful fire magic. Any other magics, then- ones unrelated to the firedrakes- are viewed with suspicion and fear.

Trial by Fire

The end of the world came when the mountain exploded. The forests and plains through which previous generations had walked were eaten up by liquid fire, driving the local Viscets from their homes. When the choking ash cleared and the fires cooled, the survivors emerged from their hiding places to find a changed world of cracked ground and darkened sky and still-burning fires.

The world they had known was gone, burned away. But they had survived the trial by fire, and would adapt to survive in their changed world. Factions were formed and territories staked out as the survivors struggled to eke out a living amidst the flames...
- - -
The Vulcanatus faction is one of many such groups of Viscets dwelling in a newly formed wasteland. Once a thriving forested area, life for the locals was overturned and set aflame with the eruption of the nearby mountain.

Plants are virtually nonexistent in this new landscape, and many of the animals either died or fled, leaving the resident factions with few remaining food sources. Rumors exist of lands untouched by the ash and flames, but black volcanic plains, unexplored and riddled with unstable magma fields and crevasses, stretch as far as the eye can see in all directions, providing a tough natural barrier between the wasteland and any such destination.

Lack of vegetation has molded this faction into a group of determined, relentless hunters- lack of prey means there’s no room for mistakes. Seeing prey, and failing to catch it, is perhaps the worst kind of failure for a Vulcanatus.
Firedrakes

With the disappearance of much of the wasteland’s life came the appearance of a new species- the firedrakes. The faction’s legend goes that the eruption was caused by the stirring of the Mother Firedrake, cause her liquid fire to pour upon the land and leading her smaller descendants to surface. These creatures are the one thing the Vulcanatus never hunts, for they share a special bond with these intelligent beasts.

The faction has formed a unique relationship with the firedrakes- they coexist quite peacefully, despite the potential for hunting conflicts. The Vulcanatus have a subsection of members known as the Flametouched, comprised of those Viscets who have won the loyalty of a drake, forming a special bond. The presence of their fellows among the faction keeps the Viscets safe from the wilder drakes, and those bonded to a drake will take on a sort of increased fire resistance- and in some cases actual immunity- over the years; certainly a useful trait to have in the volcanic wasteland.
Elias & Maagara
Elias is a member of the faction by birth- he wasn’t around to witness the Eruption or the ensuing battles as factions emerged and staked their claims to the remaining land. As such, he’s not as hardened or world-wearied as some of the other Viscets in the faction. Indeed, some had even referred to him as ‘innocent’: still a youth who’d never tasted battle. A soft, occasionally foolish soul who didn’t have much to offer as of yet. There were expectation of him, all right- his mother was a Flametouched, his father a respected hunter- but he was still young- give him time, they said. He’ll grow up- hopefully.

Nonetheless, Elias was still perhaps the last one anyone expected to bond with a drake- why would a wise creature like a drake pick someone like him? But one decidedly normal day, Elias returned from a routine hunting party bearing not prey, but a firedrake draped across his shoulders. His fur, previously a plain ruddy red, was now marked with white-hot patterns, a sign of his bond to the creature. Cue the absolute shock and disbelief. Surely not Elias, they thought. Even Elias himself was taken aback- was he dreaming? Had he really been chosen by a drake? But no, he couldn’t be imagining that voice in his head- the voice of a drake who called herself Maagara.

Elias has grown and matured quite a bit since he’d been bonded with Maagara. He’d been hailed as a Flametouched, and received his dragon-shaped helm. He and Maagara (“Mags,” he calls her sometimes) are an unlikely pair- or seem that way to anyone who knew Elias well before- but they behave as sort of foils for each other, helping and advising (and scolding) each other- to the ultimate benefit of both. Her unlikely wisdom to his occasional foolishness and his kindly nature to her occasional ruthlessness- they have, indeed, ‘grown up’ together as the elders of the faction had hoped.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:52 am

Username: mareep
Name: Zillah
Faction name: ???
Traits of their faction: (3x max, but you can use as many words as you want describing each)
Prompt: (unlimited words. beware of what you write, for you may regret it later)
Last edited by fromage on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:54 am

Crazy mark! I'm excited
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━