muzzle edit [jowels]
ear edits minor [folded/flop]
tufts [elbows]
small custom horns
color changing [mood jewel change w/simmer]***

***not inheritable

enjoy

byeee
Last edited by Scei on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event sima #43 Open

Postby corviidae » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:38 am

This Laboradorite/Mutated Moodstone kiddo is up for adoption with the other Simas.

notes;;

- you may add two extras. writing and art is okay. 1 art = 1 extra

- you may only win one of these Simas, but you can try out for more than one.

- the Sima's eyes and jewel color do not change.

- the color shifting on the moodstones cannot pass.

---

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Sima's Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]What's their most embarrassing memory?;;[/b]
[b]What do each of the three colors indicate about their mood?;;[/b] (ex; what does yellow mean, green mean, etc.)

---

edit list;;

color-shifting (L can't pass down)
geode jewel (limited)
minor fur edits (R)
small custom horns (R)
mouth edit jowls (UC)
small gems edit (UC)
minor ear edits (UC)
eye edit (UC)
sclera edit (C)

this will end on July 19th.
Last edited by corviidae on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event sima #43 open!

Postby Veja » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:43 pm

markkkkkk
Veja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Username;; Gadgetrocks
Sima's Name;; Jello
Gender;; Female
What's their most embarrassing memory?;;
What do each of the three colors indicate about their mood?;; (ex; what does yellow mean, green mean, etc.)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Username;; WolfireX
Sima's Name;; Moods
Gender;; Male
What's their most embarrassing memory?;; A while back, he was talkng to his crush. Soon after she got injured due to a small slip-up at the sports fields. Moods rushed out in worry, but because everyone could see how he felt because of the moodstones, he got made fun of for caring so much :(
What do each of the three colors indicate about their mood?;;
    Blue: Sadness
    Green: Envious
    Yellow: Caring
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:37 pm

Username;; Rondell
Sima's Name;; Aline (A-leene)
Gender;; Female

The most embarrassing moment of Aline's somewhat sheltered and relatively normal young life is nothing earth-shattering, nothing terrible, and nothing that left physical or emotional scars - yet it comes back to haunt her every time she goes into her living-room. Every time she sees that one specific trophy in the cabinet by the mantle. Yes, to this very DAY, the mood stones from her head to her toes blush a bright and vivid yellow (if only for a second) when she remembers what should have been her finest moment! *shudder*

You see, these days Aline is a national spelling-bee champ with many competitions under her belt, and she prides herself on being able to spell practically anything - even some of the longest, most complicatedly frustrating words in the English language! But our short and simple story begins a couple of years back, when Aline was was still only a regional champion. She'd worked long and hard to fight her way to the top, and was the best speller for miles around. Thus, upon learning that she'd qualified for the national bee, she could barely contain her excitement! There was so much to do, so much to prepare! And the day before she left for that distant stage, her class at school even had a big party to send her off. Overnight, she'd gone from being the 'quiet smart girl' that no one ever talked to being the center of the known universe.

Yes, Aline felt like she was on top of the world!

The competition itself isn't really all that important to the story. Suffice to say that she won - Aline spelled every last word they threw at her with the barest amount of hesitation, and doggedly outlasted the competition. In fact, it was over all too soon. As the last letter of 'logorrhea' echoed over the loudspeakers, growing fainter and fainter by the moment, and the judges nodded and smiled, the stress of the past few days melted from Aline's small frame and she found herself grinning from ear to ear. Someone was applauding. Someone was cheering. All for her... A man came up on stage and stood beside her, beaming as he shoved a trophy into her unbelieving hands. Confetti fell from somewhere above. Cameras flashed. And Aline soaked it all in with the detached bliss of one who truly feels as if they're dreaming. Looking back on the whole thing later, the world seemed to have been reduced to a series of stills - like the ones her grandparents used in their old slide projector - tied together by the all-consuming joy of total victory.

It was only AFTER she got back to the hotel that her world came crashing down. Yes, the poor girl's jubilation instantly turned to horror as her eyes moved over the engraving on her big, shiny trophy. It was the first chance she'd actually gotten to look at the thing properly, and lo and behold - there on the plaque was the word 'Alien'. As in, your traditional bug-eyed monster from beyond this world.

The word had been there all along. All through the media reception after her victory... All through the party... and worst of all, everyone had pictures of it, so it would likely be in all the papers, from coast to coast. You see, while filling out her applications in the midst of the rush and fuss back before the competition even happened... Aline had apparently spelled her own name wrong without realizing it. Thus, when she'd actually won the bee and the people backstage had gone to engrave her trophy for the presentation ceremony... well. They'd used what they had. The proof was there in pink and gray, on the carbon-copy of the form she'd filled out all those months ago. It had come with the trophy as a sort of 'receipt'.

Aline was able to get the plaque changed at a later date, so the trophy now sits in a place of honor in that cabinet by the mantle, but every time she looks at it she can't help but remember the weeks it sat there with a strip of black tape over the offending word, while the photos of her posing with it circulated in the paper and aired on the news. Thankfully her name - Aline - and the miss-spelled 'Alien' are such similar words that not many people noticed the difference, and if they did, they assumed that it was an error on the part of the engravers. Some of her friends even cracked jokes about 'THOSE guys not winning any bees any time soon'. Aline would just smile and nod, not wanting to push the issue. She knew the truth.

And the truth was: the Grand Champion of the National Bee, who could spell most every word in the dictionary and then some... could be a true space cadet sometimes.

Blue - This colour indicates a calm or positive mood, such as happiness (kind of a cornflower), contentment (sky blue), love (a very deep, rich, blue), or elation (medium blue). Yes, when Aline's gems are blue, she's at her best! Oftentimes her gems will turn a solid blue when she's doing something she enjoys, such as reading or napping in the sunshine, or when she's focusing very hard on a specific project, such as learning new words or doing a puzzle.

Yellow - Seen when Aline is nervous or upset about something; Indicates worry (ochre), tension (a sunny sort of yellow), embarrassment (bright yellow), or even illness (a really gross-looking shade). Thus the colour yellow manifests itself whenever Aline is experiencing one of those unpleasant, gut-twisting emotions that makes it simultaneously difficult to sit still and hold one's lunch down.

Green - Reserved only for strong negative emotions like anger (dark green), envy (apple green), hatred (mindaro), and sometimes pain (chartreuse), if Aline's gems are green, she's NOT in a good mood. Indeed, it probably means that she either wants to lock herself in her room and sulk for the rest of the day or punch someone's face in. Though she would never do the latter. It's not very nice. Even if it may be warranted...

For all of the above: the vibrancy of the shade indicates the strength of the emotion. In other words, a gray-blue, a pale yellow, or a gray-green represents a small 'twinge' or a passing fancy, while a super saturated shade of any of those colors indicates a very strong pulse of emotion. Whatever the intensity though, the colours of Aline's mood-stones are always shifting and swirling and blending. They're rarely solid for any length of time, unless the situation she's in is exceptional. After all, emotions are complex and constantly changing things, so it's possible to feel happy AND sad AND scared, all at the same time. It's also worth noting that it's possible to tell what sort of dream Aline is having based on the color of her gems, as they still do their thing even when she's asleep.
Last edited by Rondell on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:43 am

b]Username;;[/b]
Sima's Name;;
Gender;;
What do each of the three colors indicate about their mood?;; (ex; what does yellow mean, green mean, etc.)
MArk

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Check out My new Adopts!
Soulis Adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:46 am

Mark/res?
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirittai1 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:52 am

username: spirittai1 | sima's name: | sima's gender:

most embarrassing memory:

color meanings:
      ↳ blue:
      ↳ green:
      ↳ yellow:
    -
    spirit | it/its
    lost a lot recently, not feeling well
    please be gentle
spirittai1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

= [ edinth ] =

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:17 am

Username;; Golden-Boy
Sima's Name;; Edinth
Gender;; Male

"Hey, look at the new kid, he's blushing!!"
Edinth shivered as he only covered more of his face. He could feel tears welling up on his face and softly starting to fall into his fur. His face burned as he tried to calm down, though every breath he took seemed to be interrupted with a painful cough that tore through his throat like a knife. The sima in front of his was silent, but those surrounding the two were beginning to laugh, and each different laugh made him feel so much worse, every time he identified a new voice insulting him for trying to show his feelings. He felt his blush grow, his embarrassment rise, and his desire to go home and hide under his bed come closer to being his main thought. He heard the voices become even louder, and he felt the tears become more common, dropping to the ground and making soft sounds as they hit the tile floor. He couldn't hear that, not over the words of the other simas.

"Did he just give a bouquet to him, oh my god!"
"Is he like, dense or something?"
"Who does he think he is? Hit him!"
"Rip those dumb stones off his back!"

As the words became more violent, Edinth shook, his body wondering when to flee, fearing that there would be more people around them that would injure him if he tried to run away. The mixture of embarrassment and fear was almost enough for him to feel like something had broken inside of him. Something vital, something important. He felt himself openly sob, struggling to keep himself together as he reached out with one paw to grab the bouquet he had made for the sima in front of him. The bouquet held an assorted color range of daisies, all wrapped together with a plastic decorated with small flowers as well. He took a hold of it, pulling it to himself and feeling the tag attached to it scrape against his pawpads. He remembered what he had written there. 'Be my friend?' In a calligraphy style that took Edinth hours to perfect.

He had been acquaintances with this sima for a good year, but he always felt like he had to go all out before he could really consider them a friend. Edinth had worked hours on making the calligraphy perfect, making sure all of the flowers were as full and colorful as possible, and he even took a painful amount of time just drawing small flowers on the plastic that held the flowers together. But clearly, all of that was a mistake. He never should have done any of that, because now the pain in his head and the pain in his heart, fueled by embarrassment and fear, seared through his soul like a brand. The grip on the flowers tightened, and he could feel the stems let out it's liquids from how hard he was crushing them. He wanted to let them go, but he was too scared, and his face was too red and covered in tears for him to soften his grip.

He felt a small feeling of a paw on his shoulder, and then the chanting. The horrible, crying sounds of the chanting from the rest of the simas. Some were saying for his acquaintance to slash his face, others cried to try and tear out his moodstones, and he heard one saying they wanted to see his fur scattered on the floor. Edinth cringed, but he moved the arm over his face to get a look at his acquaintance, just to see if he was as angry as everyone else. But as his eyes adjusted to the light, and the tears blocking out his vision fell down out of his eyes, he saw the expression that the other had, and it was anything but angry.

The soft expression of sympathy and concern was close, and the paw on his shoulder seemed to be for comfort. The sima in front of him took the bouquet, Edinth seeming to have an easier time letting the flowers go once the other had it cradled towards them. A soft movement of the mouth turned Edinth back to the other, where he heard no sound, but saw the other mouthing a singular word to him. "Run." Edinth shook, but without thinking, he did as he was told, quickly pulling away from the other and bolting through the crowd, shivering and hoping that someone wouldn't try to take a swing at him. Even for as much fear that ran through him, he found his way out of the crowd, and ran home to do what he had wanted to do before. Lay in bed. Hide. Cry. Regret his choices. Let the embarrassment come out through a performance of regret given to his room's walls.

♡Green - Happiness, Content , Peace - Grass is the beginning of life.♡
When the moodstone is green, it's often a very good sign. This is when Edinth is at his most calm. He's not stressed or having many problems when his stones are green, and he tends to keep to himself. He doesn't mind having a friend around, though. He just prefers to be alone to keep his peace of mind! Most people think this is the one that means happy, and he certainly does show it that way, being full of smiles and compliments. However, it's mostly just him being calm and content with life! Still just as positive as being happy though!

♡Yellow - Activity, Pride, Greed - The Prideful Sun is the keeper of life.♡
When the moodstone is yellow, things are alright for Edinth, but he might cause some issues for others, and he might be a bit angry sometimes. This is the time when he's most active, and the most likely to go out and do something with his life, even if it means that he feels entitled to more than he gets. He's always working to get cool things that he wishes to have during this state, but when he doesn't get it, he becomes angry, and some even have said that he insults others for doing more work than him. Everyone seems to agree that this is one of Edinth's worst states, and would advise not to even come close to him when he's like this.

♡Blue - Fear, Anxiety, Crisis - Every Ocean has taken a life.♡
When the moodstone is blue, something is very...very wrong. Something in Edinth has pulled the alarm and his whole body is going into a state of shock or panic. His moodstones turning to blue indicate a state of discomfort, or some kind of slight unhappiness, however, when the moodstone is a clear, almost pure blue, then his state is at it's worst. He can easily injure himself in this state, and it's easy to say that his state is the worst for Edinth. He will often times crumple to the ground, and there's been a case where Edinth has even passed out due to intense emotional crisis, making it to be one of the worst to Edinth, and possibly even deadly if not kept in check.

Extra 1 - Occupation

Edinth works as a florist, and is often times the only one working at the flower shop he is employed in. He's pretty much homeless, but the owner allows him to sleep in the upstairs portion of the shop after closing times, which explains why he works there so much. He's a very diligent worker, no matter what emotions he's going through, and sometimes, his work even makes the harsh reality of life a little better to deal with.

When he sees someone come into the shop and buy a bouquet for someone they care about, it makes Edinth smile, and it's the way that he's found his way to express him happiness and friendship towards others. He shows that he wants to be friend with someone by giving them flowers, picked out and cared for day in and day out until they're absolutely perfect. He doesn't exactly understand the concept of flowers simply being there to be pretty, as he often times looks for their meaning above all things, as it's what counts! Some uglier flowers can have a perfect meaning for the bouquet, and that's okay with Edinth.

Extra 2 - Hobbies

Besides the known hobby of being a florist that thankfully follows his occupation, he also has more simple occupations that aren't as interesting. He likes art, which is a very common thing, but the tends to do his art entirely with flowers, making very pale dye out of the petals,and sometimes using the plants like a pen when dipped in ink.

He also seems to have a hobby surrounding animal care, and the Sima loves to care for the hummingbirds that sometimes shows up and starts eating up the nectar from the flowers. He's gone far enough as to build them little houses and set up flower gardens specifically for the birds. Even if the birds don't use the garden made for them, Edinth thinks that he's done something for them, and that's good enough.
Last edited by bakuraas. on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups