#8492 texas longhorn by dreamwalker

Based on Click to view
Artist dreamwalker [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#8492 texas longhorn

Postby dreamwalker » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:48 am

Please note that these cannot breed to others within the set. They will all be classified as siblings.

Username:
name:
dam:--
sire:--
coat color: sun faded smoky black w/ manchado and brindle.
Breeding notes: Mane edit has 25% chance of passing, must be rolled for. "Mule Tail" mutation has a 10% chance of passing and can only pass to first gen foals. Bell may not pass. Horn edits cannot pass. Manchado and brindle pass as normal.

write a bit about what they were in a past life and tell me how it influences their personality now. You don't have to write a lot if you don't want to, as long as you can tell me what they were and a bit about their personality in their current life.

Code: Select all
Username:
name:
writing blurb:

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #8492 texas longhorn

Postby heyheygirl101 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:11 am

Username: heyheygirl101
name:
halter color:
writing blurb:

WIP

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:20 am

Username: buckskin.
name: reckless is fun || tbd
halter color:
writing blurb:
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:49 am

already won one c;
Last edited by Vinson on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:21 pm

Username: rescue2001
name: Rowdy
halter color: surprise me
writing blurb:

Rowdy was a dog in his past life. Sometimes we think he was also a cow in a past life but then again cows and dogs do, do a lot of things in similar ways. He is a very rowdy boy. Rowdy loves to just follow you wherever you go even, if he isn't allowed. You always had to make sure that the door was closed behind you otherwise Rowdy would be right there next you in the house. Rowdy also has the most energy of any of the horses at the stable. Rowdy's loves and I mean loves when you scratch either his hindquaters or behind the ears, he just loves it so much. There are two things that Rowdy does that drives the people at the stable crazy. One of those things is that he likes to paw holes into the ground and then he lays down and rolls around in the hole. He does this not only in the dirt but also in the mud, lets just say he gets about 3 baths per day. The other thing he does is he likes to sneak around the back of you and then reach around and stick his tounge in your face otherwise he will just lick your fingers. Willow doesn't mind that as much as the other people around the stable do but sometimes it drives her crazy. He is just such a loveable horse though, even if he doesnt totally act like one.
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:34 pm

Username: Mango30
name: Eagle // Spread Your Wings
halter color: Light brown and white, please!
writing blurb:

The exhilaration of jumping and galloping around filled Eagle with joy all the time. It almost felt like flying. Something he had done in his most recent past life as a Golden Eagle.

As a Golden Eagle, he had been observed upon and was awed upon his speed in the air, aided by his large wings and gusts of wind. The open air was his home, and he refused to be chained down. Sometimes, people would try to wrangle him down to get a picture or simply to get a close up. Many were lucky to leave with their eyes intact and without any major injuries. However, life was tough. Competition for rabbits and squirrels forced him to hunt more often and fight with other eagles and birds of prey. He could be vicious when locked in battle with another.

Many of these traits followed him into his current life as a horse. Closed spaces don't sit well with him, and people found out that a stall wasn't the best for him the hard way. He's always out in a pasture, often seen zooming around and bucking. However, when ridden, he likes to go fast. Even the slightest bit of leg can make him go off into the canter, and pulling on the bit just makes him lean on it and pick up the pace. Only a few can ride him and control him well enough so he doesn't start going too fast.

Jumping and racing are two things that Eagle enjoys doing. Jumping makes him believe that he has wings, even if it's only for a moment. Racing offers the some speed similarities as flying, which helps him in the long run. (No pun intended!) From time to time, he's allowed on trail rides. There's a large stretch where they're allowed to gallop on, and he's often the first to get going the moment his hooves hit the mark.

Many people would describe him as energetic, but overall friendly, but some horses and people would say otherwise. Those Eagle deems either a treat or simply dislikes can be met with violent bites or kicks. In fact, Eagle doesn't have a pasture buddy, for fear that the other would get hurt or bullied by the stallion.

But really, all he wants is to be free of closed spaces and feel as free as a bird.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cujo. » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:14 am

username: cujo.
      name: solK splattered and splashed // paint
      halter color: matching with her bell ribbon <3
      writing blurb:
      small and wet. blind and deaf. she squirmed among the other wriggling warm bodies closer to the comforting scent that she would one day name as mother. this is all she knows, outside the womb. the comforting press of her siblings piled around her - sometimes bothersome in their whapping paws as they searched for the promise of milk. their mother's warmth, and milk, and baths. they grow, and grow, and open their eyes. she is surrounded by her siblings - twelve of them. they meet their father and older siblings, their parents brood from the previous year, who bring them food; as she will do next year for her younger siblings to come.

african wild dogs, also called african painted dogs, are highly social creatures who live in large family groups. though paint largely prefers the company of her own family, blood or chosen, she is generally a rather friendly sort who mixes well with others. among her family group, paint can often be sighted gathering up hay and following around others until they take the offered food; often foals, ill or injured tolters, and tolters smaller than she is, but mostly just any tolter she feels needs it.

they leave the den they had been born in, and begin to roam again. they are fast - she is fast. she loves it. heart pounding, she tries to outrace her littermates, her older siblings, her parents, the wind itself. the hunt, running with family for a purpose, pushing herself faster and faster, closer and closer. she lunges -

speed. paint lives for it. the thrill of the run. in the paddock with her family she'll run just for the sheer fun of it. paint has a tendency to get moody when they've stayed in one paddock for what she deems too long, and after she throws some hints she wants to move, she has in the past jumped fences and figured out how to unlock gates. when it comes to moving fast, paint has a competitive streak a mile wide, which makes her a fierce presence when competing; commonly in cross country events and, occasionally, barrel racing, though she can be seen in other events that allow her to show off her quick pace, too. still is not a word she is acquainted with - nor does she long to be.

she is older now. left her natal pack behind. found a mate of her own. she's in a den not unlike the one she was born in, and at her belly there is a wriggling litter of her own brood, squeaking and squirming, and her heart beats the way it does when she runs.

paint's always had a deep-found soft spot for foals - and for young animals in general, including, but not limited to, puppies in particular. her maternal nature often makes her among the first choices of tolters that taken in orphans are introduced to. she does very much hope that foals are waiting somewhere in her future, and, perhaps, a mate.
cujo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:11 am

I'm probably way too late for this, and if I am, feel free to disregard this form!

Username: Laurara
    name: Lone Star/Austin
    halter color: Same as ribbon c:

writing blurb:
      A tiny body, large eyes and only five ounces of body weight was what Austin knew in his past life. A life of gliding around a human's home, eating fruit and vegetables and snuggling into their human's pocket was a lovely way to spend your days for a sugar glider. These small marsupials crave companionship, and he absolutely loved his human, who gave him lots of treats and snuggles!
      Due to his past life, Austin is extremely sociable, calm and kind with all others around him. He can work with any human, of any level of horsemanship, and is a great horse for beginners. He is great with children, and will ensure that he is gentle and careful with them. He has an extremely sweet tooth, loving strawberries and plums especially, but half a teaspoon of fruits just isn't enough for him anymore! He loves warmth, enjoying the summertime and snuggling up in his stall in the winter. He is very pet-y, demanding scratches and pats whenever he can get them!

However, sugar gliders need more than just human company, and need to spend time with those of their own species. During his past life, he was kept alone, and, while he loved his human with all of his heart, and they tried their best for him, he became increasingly more ill as time went on. He needed the vocalizations, grooming, and bonding that another of his species would provide for him, that which was irreplaceable by a human. To his delight, his humans bought him a companion, and he lived a long, happy life in his beautiful home.
      This need for companionship has accompanied him into this life, and Austin will become anxious if without another horse for too long. He always requires a companion when turned out, and he must have at least one horse in the neighboring stalls of the barn. He is amiable, though, so no one needs to worry about who exactly he is turned out with, as he will get along with any horse. He isn't fond of being turned out with other species, and, when turned out with other horses or kept in the stall, you will hear him making small vocalizations and noises to the others, as though he is constantly 'talking'.

All in all, despite his need to be with others, Austin is a kind, caring creature and will love his companions, especially his humans and his close friends, deeply and unconditionally.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsue » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:22 pm

cujo. wrote:
      username: cujo.
      name: solK splattered and splashed // paint
      halter color: matching with her bell ribbon <3
      writing blurb:
      small and wet. blind and deaf. she squirmed among the other wriggling warm bodies closer to the comforting scent that she would one day name as mother. this is all she knows, outside the womb. the comforting press of her siblings piled around her - sometimes bothersome in their whapping paws as they searched for the promise of milk. their mother's warmth, and milk, and baths. they grow, and grow, and open their eyes. she is surrounded by her siblings - twelve of them. they meet their father and older siblings, their parents brood from the previous year, who bring them food; as she will do next year for her younger siblings to come.

african wild dogs, also called african painted dogs, are highly social creatures who live in large family groups. though paint largely prefers the company of her own family, blood or chosen, she is generally a rather friendly sort who mixes well with others. among her family group, paint can often be sighted gathering up hay and following around others until they take the offered food; often foals, ill or injured tolters, and tolters smaller than she is, but mostly just any tolter she feels needs it.

they leave the den they had been born in, and begin to roam again. they are fast - she is fast. she loves it. heart pounding, she tries to outrace her littermates, her older siblings, her parents, the wind itself. the hunt, running with family for a purpose, pushing herself faster and faster, closer and closer. she lunges -

speed. paint lives for it. the thrill of the run. in the paddock with her family she'll run just for the sheer fun of it. paint has a tendency to get moody when they've stayed in one paddock for what she deems too long, and after she throws some hints she wants to move, she has in the past jumped fences and figured out how to unlock gates. when it comes to moving fast, paint has a competitive streak a mile wide, which makes her a fierce presence when competing; commonly in cross country events and, occasionally, barrel racing, though she can be seen in other events that allow her to show off her quick pace, too. still is not a word she is acquainted with - nor does she long to be.

she is older now. left her natal pack behind. found a mate of her own. she's in a den not unlike the one she was born in, and at her belly there is a wriggling litter of her own brood, squeaking and squirming, and her heart beats the way it does when she runs.

paint's always had a deep-found soft spot for foals - and for young animals in general, including, but not limited to, puppies in particular. her maternal nature often makes her among the first choices of tolters that taken in orphans are introduced to. she does very much hope that foals are waiting somewhere in her future, and, perhaps, a mate.

Due to inactivity of the contest holder, staff are judging this competition. Congrats on winning!
katsue
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cujo. » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:59 am

oh i missed this! thank you so much <3