Based on Click to view
Artist Kydashing [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2631 - Pride has no limit

Postby Kydashing » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:32 am

This is a Regular Adopt!
This is an regular adopt, so it does count towards 1 of your limit of 2 slots per month.

Guess who took 2 weeks to get this out? I have had this sitting but i only now had time to send it out for you all.
I do hope you guys like this, and you'll have over 2 weeks to complete your form because i know yall busy with summer and the event we have as well <3

The word here is Pride.
Tell me, what is their pride and joy? It can be about their own sexuality or it can be a talent/friendship/loved one etc.
I want to leave plenty of room for you guys to decide what this means and how to interpret it. I am just interested on your abilities to explain to me about this guy/gal~

Good luck peeps~

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ends on :: 7/17/2018 9pm US EST

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
What is their pride and joy?: No word limit
Extras allowed/ NOT required: (max 2 art pieces)[/size]

Mutations wrote:None
Username: ThePaintedPitBull
Name: Betty
Owned on: 7/23/2018
Last edited by Kydashing on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2633 - Pride has no limit

Postby Abraxis » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:48 am

Username: Abraxis
Name: Bellatrix
What is their pride and joy?:

Bellatrix's pride and joy, would have to be how she came to be. How powerfully she's become ever since she was born. She loves nothing more than bringing about the apocalypse, well, besides her mate Tronis that is of course. She finds pride in destroying, killing everything. For it shows her just how strong she is, how dominant she is in the entire realm. And from that she takes joy from knowing that there's very little that actually stands a chance of defeating her. Bella has always wanted a mate of her own. One who is just as powerful as she is, and just as evil. She wants her family to be the cause of the end of all creation. And to finally eliminate their greatest threat, Dread and Skye from Legion. For with their death, Bella, Tronis, their family will rule over all creation, and existence.

Now, Bellatrix has a story. That she'd love to share with you. That shows you how she came to be, and some of these challenges she's had to overcome. But, if anyone were to try and suppress, and control her power again. Well let's just get one thing straight. She will erase everything, everyone in the universe she's in in an instant, without anyone knowing what happened. Would be as if the universe just vanished. When the truth is, Bellatrix destroyed it, and consumed the power of the entire universe she destroyed itself.

Bellatrix is one of the two last viscets you want to cross paths with, while the absolute last is her mate Tronis. These two are the devil, deviless of all existence there is no evil more powerful, more threatening than them. They have conquered Vigintillions upon Centillion of universes, and together they have conquered and destroyed nineteen trillion realms.
Alone they have individually conquered and destroyed undecillion universes, as well as two hundred fifty million realms individually. Deviless Bellatrix and Devil Tronis have survived so many battles, wars that their names have spread all through-out every realm, existence. They are the most heavily feared villains to ever exist. Being a couple makes them that much more threatening, dangerous, feared. Bellatrix will waste no time tormenting her enemies in most fights, while in others she likes to show just how superior she is over her enemies.

She was once a happy young viceling, who was loved by most, besides those that knew believed that she would bring total destruction upon them. She would always be playing with her family, friends. Always having her adorable smile on hand. As she became older she began to train, and notice that she had very strange powers. When she decided to head north to visit Lord Mason, she decided that she was going to train under his watch. While Mason was training her to be a powerful warrior, he too noticed that she indeed had strange powers. When he looked up he noticed lights in the sky above them.

"Bella, how are you doing this? I've never seen these lights before in my life. I noticed strange lights coming from outside my bedroom window but when I looked out, there was nothing but a strange light becoming dimmer until it vanished. And this was but a few days ago."
She looks up at the sky.
"These lights are what made me decide to come here, to train under your wing."
"Ah, I see. I'm not sure how we can manifest your power to help you fight exactly since every power user I've encountered has had a different power than all of the previous users. But surely we can figure out something."

She smiles.
"Thank you, Lord Mason!"
He laughs.
"There's no need to thank me, Bella, this is simply what I do. Help others understand their powers, abilities, even if I know very little about the power itself."
"My mother told me, that the day I was born an aurora appeared in the sky. It wasn't like any normal aurora, it became super compressed as if it was about to do something special. Wich it did do, the aurora stayed high up above us, changing colors while going around in circles above us. She had said that once I opened my eyes, she saw that my eyes were changing color as if my eyes were the aurora itself. Within a matter of seconds it started to rush straight for me, it became part of who i am, as well as how I appear to others."

He tilts his head.
"I see, there must be a reason why it decided to fuse with your body."
She tilts his head.
"It wasn't acting on its own. Apparently, it was part of a prophecy, that one day. Someone would be born, and become one with an aurora. I can't recall the rest of the prophecy, for before I could finish reading. The book it was being kept in was taken from me, by our elders."
"I wonder if the elders knew of something, about the future. Didn't want whatever it was to come true."
She shakes her head.
"I doubt it, seemed like they were hiding something from me."

All of a sudden she appears to shut down as if she was robotic. Within herself, is the real Bellatrix who has been getting stronger the entire time the elders locked her away, in a prison made in her own body..
"Mason, you must run. She is coming, i have done all i could to fight her but these last few days have been incredibly tough to fight her. I need you to run before she..."
"Well, hello there Mason. I see she was trying to learn how to control my power, to better be able to control me. Ha! As if a mere pest could unleash my full might!"
Bellatrix begins to open her eyes, looks straight at Mason. With eyes full of pure rage.
"Bella, i want to help you."

A large aurora begins to appear outside above Mason's kingdom.
"What in the world, Bella! You don't have to do this! Me and my people just want to help! Bella!"
"I do not care, this world, this realm, shall fall into darkness and a new era shall begin. An era full of darkness, and evil."
"I'm sorry Bella, but i can't allow this. I am a member of the high council, and i will use everything i have to defeat you."
Mason begins to engulf his fists with his own fire, shortly after he surrounds himself in an aura of flame.

Bella releases an Aurora beam from her mouth, which goes straight through Mason. But it doesn't kill him, it simply passes through him, as if he is made of fire itself.
Mason grins, Bella growls.
Mason makes flames shoot out of his mouth, while Bella shoots her aurora beam again, but this time amplifies its frequency to make it more powerful. As well as make it to where it can damage him, so that way his flames can't protect him from damage as much. Bella makes the aurora fill the ceiling above them, vanishes from his sight. Masons fire breath ends up shooting out the window.

Everyone nearby looks up to see the flames, recognizes them as Masons. The guards immediately rush to his quarters. Bash there way through the door, to be met with Bella grinning right in their faces. The guards are all spooked. Charles, who is Mason's right hand, warps in beside him just as the guards meet the end of their lives by an aurora strike (an aurora version of several large lightning bolts).

"What the hell, i just got here, and already i can't see. damnit who did..."
Bella slams her left paw into his gut, he slowly backs up, holding his paws against his gut.
"Damnit this hurts... Whoever just hit me you sure do know how to land a cheap shot."
As he recovers his vision, he begins to see everything that's going on.
"So your the one that my master is having trouble with. I'm not surprised, your power is well beyond both of ours."

"Yes, i noticed. She has just re-awakened so she is releasing more of her power over time."
"You two, are beginning to bore me with you jibber jabber nonsense. I suppose i might as well end this now."
A transmission for Mason begins to play on the transponder.
"Mason, readings are showing an incredibly powerful entity in your vicinity, do you have eyes on the suspect?"

"Yes, i have eyes on her. Her name is Bellatrix, the elders of her village put something in her mind to control both her and her power. But now Bella has broken free from her own prison and is on a rampage. I'm sorry i couldn't notify headquarters, i had my hands tied dealing with her. Her power is well beyond my comprehension, getting a read on it is impossible."
Bella keeps increasing her speed, and power as if both are infinite. She quickly ends Charles life in an instant, without anyone even seeing what happened.
Mason stands there in shock, with sweat pouring down his entire body. As if he just ran around the planet thirty thousand times.
"Mason, what's the current situation. Mason!"
He doesn't respond.

Instead, Bella kicks his chest, forcing him to fall backwards, with the transponder falling into her paws.
"Yeah, hello, this is Bellatrix. I'm going to end Mason's life now, and there isn't anything you can possibly do to stop me. If you even think of warping him away from me, i will be warping alongside him to exterminate everyone there as well."
"Are you threatening us!?! Do you have any clue who we are!?! Who our leader is!?!"
"I don't know who he is, nor do i care. But i do know this, none of you are anywhere close to being as powerful as i am. The aurora that struck my body when i was born, apparently had some secret power, ability locked away within it.

Apparently, it also had its own conscious. It told, and taught me everything i know today, and much more. Even as we speak it continues to teach, train me. For without it, i would not have been able to escape that prison, and without me, it wouldn't be able to teach anyone, nor feel alive once more.

The entity that was in the aurora, that has joined bodies with me, goes by Trix. While i have always been called Bella. I was the perfect candidate for Trix. From what she has told me. And the only one able to manifest her power, since she was killed long ago. But when we are working together to fight, we go by Bellatrix.
"We want to help you Bella. Let us help you."
She aims her paw right at Mason, charges up an aurora beam.

"You say that lie one more time, i will end you right now, do you understand me?"
He shuts up. But the person she's talking to through the transponder decides to say it.
Bellatrix, launches the aurora beam for his head, kills him on impact.
"I hope you guys are happy, you got your own agent killed."
She crushes the transponder in her paws.
"Those fools, i have their locations now. What utter high council rubbish. Well, i guess it's time for us to make ourselves known Trix."

Bellatrix kicks Mason's head off the balcony, into the crowd below. Watches for a few seconds, as its people go into a panic frenzy.
"Feels good to be back in control of my own body once more. Oh, and Trix, thank you for caging everyone within the city. This will be a good warm-up for us."
Bellatrix leaps off the balcony, begins to slaughter everyone in the kingdom till no one remains.
After that, she heads to where her tribe was to end the elders. She comes to quickly realize no one is in the village beside the elders. For they ordered everyone to evacuate.

Several years later, Bellatrix becomes known as Deviless Bellatrix. After she went up against the strongest fighters in the high council. Shortly after her victory over the high council, the most powerful kingdoms of five different realms declared war against her. And although all of those five million kingdoms were the strongest of their individual universes, solar systems of the realms they were in. They were no match for Bellatrix.

She didn't even have to use a tenth of her power to defeat them all. Not even against their captains, commanders. Eventually, though she crosses paths with an extraordinary fighter, one who is as evil as she is. Their name is none other than Tronis, he has been a devil ever since he was born, turned up on the most wanted list of all realms when he was only 3. Bella became the second most wanted when she was only 7 years old. Standing against either one of these two is a death wish. It doesn't matter how strong, powerful you are, Bellatrix, Tronis are in a league of their own, with no equal in power.

"Bellatrix, where shall we head to next?"
"I don't know, we already laid waste to most of the entire quadrant. What else is there to destroy, besides those in the divine sector?"
He shrugs.
"I don't know, i mean look at us. We are the two most powerful beings in all of existence, on an unstoppable path of death, destruction."

They both laugh devilishly.
Tronis sneakily charges up an energy blast, but right as he launches it. The auroral hologram disappears.
"Nice try, i was expecting you to try something."
He laughs.

"That's good, i like your keen senses."
She smiles, launches an auroral beam straight for his head. Tronis doesn't bother trying to counter or dodge. He just decides to straight up tank the explosion
"I love how powerful you really are Bella."
Tronis smirks happily.
Last edited by Abraxis on Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:01 am

mark with father doing his very best for his son
Last edited by 䏠xote on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 am

mark !
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:26 am

Username:
Name:
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chewygost » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:28 am

Username: ChibiTears
Name: Prism
What is their pride and joy?: The belief that Homosexual people should have the right to live their own lives, He hates it when he's padding down the street and he sees a gay couple being bullied, he has belief that gays should be proud of their sexuality.
Extras allowed/ NOT required:Prism loves to lay in the grass and soak the sun in.
A soft breeze blew over Prism's face, the summer air was humid and fresh, Prism was peacefully walking through the woods, a sweet scent of pines wafting around his nose, a soft melody escaping bird beaks harmonizing the beautiful surroundings, he slowed his pace, feeling the crisp leaves crunch under his paws, he sat down in a beautiful clearing, flourished with plants and undergrowth, a soft trickle of water rushed into a puddle from tree leaves, the sweet breeze tuning into the soft melody of the birds, he felt calm, relaxed, in this place, where he was alone, no one could bully him, no one could hurt him, it was just, himself.
Inactive. DISCORD: therealnanner
Chewygost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:20 am

Beautiful bab <3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:29 am

Username: Cyberdragon725
Name: Paradox

Res. With time traveling equipment
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:13 pm

Username: Gadgetrocks
Name: Elvera
What is their pride and joy?:

Elvera walked calmly through a fall cast forest, leaves of red and yellow hues all around her. She loved that time of year, when the leaves crunched under paw, when -
"Excuse me? Little viscet, what are you doing?" The illisionary forest faded from around her, the air now the stifling hot of summer. Elvera turned her startled blue eyes on the older viscet, fur scruffy, eyes a vibrant yellow. Elvera gasped, and started running for the cliff edge.
"No child, don't jump off that cliff!" Elvera a wasn't going to jump, but she wasn't going to stop either, she'd been tricked with kindness one too many times. She concentrated all her illisonary powers on the cliff, creating a bridge that her mind beleived was real. All it took for it to become real was belief. She ran. As soon as she reached the other side of the gorge, the bridge evaporated into the the thin, hot, air. As Elvera ran to her home, a nicely decorated cave, she touched the heart mark on her black pelt. He family had always said she would receive love and happiness through her powers, but all she'd gotten was lies and pain. When Elvera was just a young viscetling, her parents discovered her strong powers for illusion, a magic very few viscets are ever granted. Elvera could make a illusion so real reality would bend around you, you could touch, hear, and even taste the imaginary things. You could have an imaginary feast, and once you snapped out of it, your body would still register as full, even if you were on the brink of starvation. Elvera could ease pain, slow death, walk into thin air, but that never brought her happiness, only pain. She remembered the last night she saw her family, her mother telling her that when she was ready for the world she could heal its scars, make Odriarene the glorious country it once was. Elvera slept souldly her sleep only interrupted by a noise from the garden, and being the curious little 'cet she was, she crept outside. A tall viscet in a cloak stood in her yard. The world bent around her, and all went dark. Elvera was trained by that viscet, also a illusion master, never knowing their true want. Her parents did know she was there a visited often, she only went unconscious due to the stress of illusionary teleportation. But then real trouble came. During a stroll on one of the illusionary schools hiking grounds, a bleeding viscet immerged, a nasty gash on their leg.
"Can you please help me? They're thugs in the woods, they've taken my mates egg!"
Elvera rushed into the woods, whacking straight into a transparent net strung between the trees.

Extras allowed/ NOT required: (max 2 art pieces)
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Demonyxi~ » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:14 am

Username: ~Kanine~
Name: Trevor
What is their pride and joy?: Long walks on the beach next to the ocean with his significant other. Candle lit dinner, movie nights on the couch, writing music, playing guitar, going to museums and art galleries, laying under the stars
Extras allowed/ NOT required: (max 2 art pieces)
~Demonyxi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me