Drawing sessions 6
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2628

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:43 pm

Username: [url=text]text[/url]
    Name:
    Winning Form: [url=text]click[/url]
    Owned As Of:

And my final design for the month! Thank you so very much to Mint Chip for extending me the offer of being GA for a second month, I really really loved making these designs and I hope to do it again sometime <33

I friggin love this trait, leopard tail is by far my favorite tail mutation out of every possible tail. <333 As such, for this design I'll actually be hosting a limited impress me! The only specific requirements are that you include at least 75 words of personality and you somehow answer the prompt "lock and key". Take that as creatively or as literally as you please! I'll be judging primarily off of the character created in your form.

This is a GA viscet, and will count towards your monthly GA slot for June.

all those sweet comp deets wrote:┈┈┈┈┈┈ Skeleton Form
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username||[/b]
    [b]Name||[/b]
    [b]Gender||[/b]
    [b]Gender for Breeding Purposes||[/b]

┈┈┈┈┈┈ Rules
    • You are allowed 6000 words and x4 art pieces.
    • You must have at least 75 of those words devoted to their personality.
    • You must answer the prompt "lock and key". There are no limits or requirements for this; you could have a very small segment of the form answer the prompt, or you may base your entire form around it. Have at it however you like!
    The minimum required for your form to qualify when this competition closes is 1000 words and 1 art piece. With that in mind, please know that quantity does not equal quality.
    • Prettying up is very highly encouraged!

┈┈┈┈┈┈ End Date
    End date is currently July 25, 2359 EST.

Traits wrote:Leopard Tail -- Rare
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2630

Postby the folly of man » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:55 pm

maybe a mark?
if my motivation wants me to idk

they're a very good kitty //strokes head//
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2630

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:20 pm

Interesting prompt... Watching mark.

Username|| Gadgetrocks
Name|| Agrabon
Gender|| Male
Gender for Breeding Purposes|| Male

-----Chapter I -----
Agrabon sat in his small cabin, making a cup of tea over the small fire stove, he heard the other viscets immerging from their homes to walk to the village center, where the village officials would choose the next poor viscet destined to guard the village from harm. Agrabon hated the tradition, though it only happened once a thousand years, history had transcribed plain for any viscet to see the horrors of what happened, though he knew the cheering viscets outside wouldn't have read any of those books, of course not, they though this was all in good cheer and sport. Some even had raised their viscetlings saying it was an honor to be chosen, though it wasn't, it was internal imprisonment, a thing none of the viscets who acted like it was some sort of holiday would like. He heard a loud cheer outside as he sat down with his tea and started to flip through one of his beloved history books. "They must have chosen the next guardian." Agrabon thought lazily sipping the hot herbal tea as the dusty smell of an old book washed over him, he sighed, flipping to the page about the Choosing, rereading the events that had unfolding a thousand years prior. Bang, bang, the noise of paws beating on a wooden door. Wow, he thought, I'm getting really involved in this book, I can hear the viscets coming to steal the one away.
"Mr. Agrabon! Open the door!" Oh gosh, there really were viscera banging on his door. He opened the door, and stared in suprise as the town guard slapped shackles over his paws.
"Just a precaution, we can't have our chosen one running away, can we?"

---------------🔹---------------
The town recorder looked up from his books, looking sadly towards Agrabon being pulled towards the town square. He'd always had a soft spot for Agrabon, wanted to mentor him if he hadn't been taken, but he almost knew that Agrabon would be. He flipped back to the page where he'd written about Agrabon so many years before and read it; "Agrabon is a sweet and shy viscet, very quiet, but a very good story teller and an attentive listener. He's very book smart, as well as studious, and loves history with a passion I've never seen another viscet in this town have. Unfortunately, he's very disapproving of town culture, especially the ceremony of choosing a Guardian. Due to these traits, I fear he may be targeted.", of course he was, the recorder looked back down at the page, the big red mark labeling Agra as a threat scarring the crisp white paper. He looked up in time to see Agrabon make a startled noise as glass crawled up his body. The recorder looked away. All that was left was an extremely life-like glass statue, and some tea, still cooling left to a dusty book, left to be abandoned.

-----Chapter II-----
Arga's eyes blinked open, adjusting to the shocking brightness of the room he was in. As he stood up, he admired the craftsmanship of the detailed pillars near him, the were hewn from a foggy white crystal, carved with scenes of viscets going on adventures, using magic, fighting dragons, surfing mass floods, seeking the Underworld, exploring vast libraries. As he looked around, he noticed the whole room was made from the white crystal, even the heavy doors which stood at either side of the room. He pulled them open, walking into a large palace of a place, huge windows that stretched high into the towering domed ceilings, more crystals doors and corridors stretching out from the main hall. He gazed out a window, surprised to see odd rock formations of the crystal, with a few sparse white wooded trees, beyond that, the sky was a dome of starry blue space.
"Where in the world am I?" He whispered to no one in particular.
"Limbo." The voice cut out clear and strong, the voice of a confident viscet, "Everyone chosen comes here till they leave, this is a place above the heavens but below the stars, even the Life God, Curio lives here. Just so you know, I'm the keeper of this place, as every time someone arrives here they're confused, so Curio made me so I could help 'cets like you." Agrabon turned around to see a misty blue viscet hovering there, about five feet off the ground.

Ideas
- Male, named Agrabon
- Chosen one
- Guardian of Limbo
- Real body turned to glass
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2628

Postby Peyto1217 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:30 am

Username|| Peyto1217
Name|| Scarab
Gender|| male
Gender for Breeding Purposes|| male
Personality|| Scarab is an introvert and doesn’t always prefer the presence of others. He has gotten used to being all on his own. Whenever he does meet others, Scarab is a bit paranoid because he doesn’t know who he can trust( with good reason). He grew up in the alleyways and subways of the city and probably wouldn’t have survived without his “street smarts.” Considering the amount of times he’s gotten into troubling situations, it’s a good thing he’s clever.
Wippp
Last edited by Peyto1217 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peyto1217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:36 pm

maarrrk
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:42 am

Is this contest still open? If so reserved for a form.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:48 pm

Can we still enter this? My Ga slot cleared up.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:40 am

This contest ended without any qualifying forms. So when G1 has the time (or if they need to pass it off to another staff member to host for them) this comp will likely be adjusted and reopened for entries <3 in the meanwhile please be patient. thank you! <3
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:40 am

So very sorry for the long absence here, lot going on right now. There are no qualifying forms so this'll be extended for two weeks from this date, until September 28 2359 EST.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:19 pm

marking~