Based on Click to view
Artist lex [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2621 - Lesbian Pride

Postby lex » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:26 am

lesbian pride adopt!
you do not have to be gay/lesbian to try out, nor do you have to make them a lesbian (or even a female!)

I met my gf here on chickensmoothie and honestly it's probably the best thing to happen to me. without her my life would be So very different rn; I would still be close-minded and complacent with everything, and I especially wouldn't be here, where I am now. So I have to thank her for that. Our relationship has stood for so long, and I hope it'll last as long as we do.
Pride is really important to me because I know there's a lot of people out there like me who can't come out without fears of severe consequences from their friends and/or family, and if there's anyone like that reading this, just trust me. You will find accepting people, and for now, you're just going to have to ignore the others. I love y'all and I hope all of you have had a good pride month <3

Owner: Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=800375
Name: Kendra (Ken for short)
Gender for breeding purposes: dfab
Form: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3847474&start=10#p119465648

Now, as for this viscet, again, they do not have to be a lesbian or female, or even a part of LGBQT+. They can be whatever you like!
As far as the competition goes, since I put a good bit of effort into this adopt it's a little more than I'd usually ask.

1. What was their past like? (250 word minimum, 1500 word maximum)
2. Who do they love? Why? (100 word minimum, 900 word maximum - does NOT have to be romantic)
3. Playlist defining them (3 song minimum, 6 song maximum)
4. What are their goals for the future? (100 word minimum, 700 word maximum)
You also get 1 extra, which can either be 650 words or 1 art piece. The art can not have any large animations, and cannot be a comic. You may explain the art with 100 words or less.

This will be judged based on creativity, development of ideas and effort. It will in July 25th. Good luck!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Playlist:
What was their past like?:
Who do they love? Why?:
What are their goals for the future?:
1 extra:

Mutations:
Minor Mane Mutation (Uncommon)

Last edited by lex on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2621 - Lesbian Pride

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:30 am

MARK!!!! MARK!!!!! MARK!!!!!

- rebel on eterna. perhaps even the leader?
- she's pretty smug, snarky and playful
- past built her opinions and drive to rebel (spent most of her young life with dusty ever since they met -- name??? is older now, mid-30s in human years, her past centers on her teens)
- she loves dusty -- not sure if romantic or familial quite yet
dont steal or borrow my ideas, please. ^^;

<3 thank you for making this, and thank you for even mentioning me;;; I love you more than words can say and I'm so happy you were brought into my life no matter what's happened between them and now. I can't wait for the day we can be brought together for good <3 I just couldn't not try for this beautiful baby, not when it means so much. ;v;
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:37 am

res :]!
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:46 am

Username:tiny little box
Name: Sparks

Gender for breeding purposes:female

Playlist:
Gorillaz - Humility
This song represents her new content life with being both a great knight and a role model for her siblings.

Studio killers- All Men are Pigs
As a young unmarried maiden in the kingdom she was always followed around by creeps.Its more of her literal feelings towards said men.

Black flag- Nervouse Breakdown
The song represents her fighting nature and how she felt before becoming a knight. It’s also a great example of her sort of punk and cocky attitude

Sparks comes is the eldest of five siblings. She has four brothers and one little sister, the youngest of the bunch. The family was built on trust and the morale of hard work. Which is great if your living in one of the most popular kingdoms by the sea.

Her mother and father where two respectable viscets in there community. Her mother a seamstress for a noble. Her father a fisherman who loved the sea. As difrent as they may seemed they loved each other. Sparks could always remember her mother’s smiling face as she sewed a new dress for her clients. But it all came crashing down. Her mother had fallen ill after giving birth to Tulip, the youngest daughter.

After her passing Sparks became the caregiver of her young siblings. And as much as it broke her fathers heart her had to go to sea most of the time. With money barely trickling in it was up to her to make a living for her family.

In this kingdom there was always a shortage of knights. From crusades to wars there was always a need for people to step up. And Sparks did. She knew it would be risky. If she were to die in combat then her family would surely starve without her. But with the guidance of the flaming war general she became a knight. She loved her new job and loved the power that came with it. And as grueling as the work was she ended up meeting the love of her life there too.

Who do they love? Why?:
They love there war general Jolt. Sparks first met her when she decided to become a knight. She was the trainer and leader when it comes to rookies and she definitely means business. Jolt is a tough cookie herself and treats all her knights like there her own family. It’s what drew a Spark to her originally.

After a lot of convincing and training she finally got a date with her. Which to her surprise Jolt had zero experience with anything sentimental. It took a lot of patience but Spark’s broke through jolts hard shell.

What are their goals for the for the future:
All they really want is to have enough money for a bigger cottage for her family. As much as she loves being in the knighthood she is only really doing it to substain her family.
One of her dreams is to actually sweep Jolt off her feet. One day she wants to marry her. But it’s most likely just a dream.

Last edited by tiny little box on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:25 am, edited 9 times in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:00 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Username: juice box. -- Name: Roksana "Levka" -- Gender: Female -- Gender for breeding purposes: Female

‣‣ Playlist:

song

song

song

song

song

song

‣‣ What was their past like?:

before joining Osrixior

‣‣ Who do they love? Why?:

yo

‣‣ What are their goals for the future?:

yo

Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:19 am

Username: Prince Audric

Name: Aviator

Gender for breeding purposes: Female

Playlist:

Antidote
by Faith Marie
( Her theme song )

This song Captures her in her worst time, in her deepest depression. How she would go day to day just wanting to be alone. Her struggle to make her mother understand that keeping her away from what she loved was hurting her more then helping her. That threw her isolation she started to lose her mind and began to be leave that nobody understood her or even cared, She began to be leave that she was nothing but a Mistake.

Ashes
by Celine Dion:
This Song Captures the feelings she had when she was locked away from the world, When she tried to convince her mother that music was her life but was always shot down, how she would cry so hard that she would almost lose her voice, how she believed her dreams where just going to burn to the ground. But in the end she never let her dream die that in fact it came back with a more burning passion then every before.

King and Lionheart
by Of Monsters and Men
(Jasper and Avi's song)

This song captures there bond and there dedication to there music and dreams, How that they pushed away from the judgment of the family and friends who disapproved of there dreams and goals. That no matter what they would stay together and withstand ever storm that came at them.

~~~~~

Avi was always shy and quiet, Always picked on due to her shyness. Her only escape was music when she discovered the piano she begged her mother to get her lessons, but her mother refused to, saying that music was pointless and she wouldn't get anything out of learning. But this didn't discourage Avi from pursuing her interests, during summer break she would go to the music store, lying to her mother saying she was going to the library or Arcade Here is where she met her band with them helping her she was able to learn how to play the Piano. Though she liked the band something felt off, something was missing and she didn't know what it was. When her mother found out what she was really doing Avi was grounded for the rest of the summer. One day she was sitting in her room she thought she was home alone so she began to sing a song she had learned. Her mother overheard her but instead of getting angry she praised Avi for her beautiful voice, knowing she could not keep Avi away from her dream she let her go back to her friends. Though even though she was free to pursue her dream she still felt like her mother rejected it, she didn't know why her mother hated music so much, not knowing her father had been obsessed with it, so when he left her mother shut herself away from music.

Who do they love? Why?:

Music:
One thing that she loves the most is not a person it's a thing, Music is her life and her drive to be herself. When she's singing or playing she can be herself without being afraid of being judged. She hopes to one-day be able to use her music to help others who feel like there a Mistake to open up to the world and find out what they're passionate about and to pursue their dreams.

Jasper:
she loves is the drummer of the band she's in, Jasper is an amazing person and someone she hopes to one day spend her life with. He was one of the members who approached her the first time she walked into the music store, he believed in her when nobody else would. And though he is from another realm then she is, she wants to stay with him no matter where he go's she would go to deaths door and back for him if she had to.

While she isn't fully sure about what is to come, she wants to leave her mother to be on her own. Not only that but she hopes that she can continue playing music with her band and maybe one day they can be as famous as the bands that they like. She also wants to master the piano more so than she already has, she wants to learn how to play without music to follow. Avi also hopes to one day start her own family with Jasper, she promised herself that she would never try to prevent her children from following their dreams.

1 extra:

Last edited by Prince Audric on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:50 am

Love the lines <3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:59 pm

Very big mark!
Username: Gadgetrocks
Name: Miriam
Gender for breeding purposes: Female

Playlist
Monody- TheFatRat
"Mountains in the way, couldn't keep us from the sea."
Tiki and Miriam were both best friends and sisters, letting nothing get in the way of their childhood schemes. A monody is a song sung to remember a loved one who has died, and its a very sweet song about remeberence and times past. Tiki and Miriam will never forget their childhoods.

Viva La Vida- ColdPlay
"But that was when I ruled the world."
Mariam was the eldest sister, loved and admired by all of the town. Tiki looked up to her, everyone looked up to her. And then the day came. All mourned, but Marian was gone.

Gate I; Remembrance
Mariam opened her eyes, forest greenery all around her. "Ready or not Tiki, here I come!" Mariam ran through the bushes, looking for any glimpse of rainbow or black fur amongst the forest green. There! A scruff of black fur sticking from a bush, a... blackberry bush? Mariam pulled her sister quickly out of the brambles.
"Ow," Whimpered Tiki, "That was not the best bidding spot..." Mariam giggled, soon both sisters were full out laughing, only the forest and themselves.

Gate II; Below All Light

Mariam had grown, She was now a young ranger, her sister following in her paw steps. It was a good job, only having to roam the forest around the town for intruders, making sure no danger came to the citizens. Mariam had pulled some strings to allow to be Tiki's mentor, and they patrolled together. It was mid-day, they patrolled near Vixen's Cliff, named after the great Cloud Viscet. Tiki strode up to Mariam, holding her bow like a little warrior.
"Remember the forest cats?" Tiki brought up the inside joke. When they were younger kids they both thought that evil flying cats lived in the forest, and would always run when they heard flying, even if it was just a crow or harmless owl. They laughed and giggled about their jokes, remembering memories past, not at all to the dangerous cliff ahead. In a flash, all changed. Rocks crumbled from beneath Tiki's paws, Mariam grabbed for her. Mistake. Mariam fell, using the last of her strength to hual Tiki back up. The fall.

~16 hours later~

"And we wish her a peaceful journey through the BelowLight." Tiki cried. Mariam, her beloved sister, was dead.
"Where are you going?" The parents cried.
And all Tiki responded was "To get my sister back."

Gate III; Doors and Portals

Mariam was in the Below. The underworld. A place of fire and demons, but only in some spots, and place of happy eternal life in others. Every goes to the happy place at first, not like some human beliefs of otherworld punishments after death. No, the demons only come if you go looking. Mariam was not going to go looking. Tiki was. A sprite, a demon in the guise of a wisp, giving Tiki the power of death. A crack of bone and Tiki had the key. She was going to save her sister.

- Sister to Tiki
- Died
- Came back as some sort of deity
- The whole reason Tiki went to find the inference to the BelowLight
Who do they love? Why?: Tiki, as they are sisters.
1 extra:
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘