Artist Kydashing [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #2548 - Cheering for Newbies!

Postby Kydashing » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:43 pm

This is a Regular Adopt!
This is an regular adopt, so it does count towards 1 of your limit of 2 slots per month.

Idk i haven't done an adopt for a week or so it's about time right? This guys been done technically for a while/the free art anyways.
Here is free gift art for the winner! (made by me~)

Are you a newbie? Or a long-time fan of the Viscets? But... you don't have one? Come try out!~
This is for NON-OWNERS only! I didn't get to do my raffle last month but want a newbie tryout for once with a little work!

Just fill out the info below, and i'll choose a character concept i think is best! Good luck peeps~

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ends on :: 6/10/2018

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
What is your character concept?: (this is a limited 900 word answer you can use however you'd like. You may split it between whatever ideas you have, be it personaity/story/rough ideas/facts/links to songs all is good!)
No extras (art or more then 900 words)

Mutations wrote:None
Username: littlefox11
Name: Oscar
Owned on: 6/19/2018 (Counts towards 1 of their 2 slots for June 2018)
Last edited by Kydashing on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2548 - Cheering for New!

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:01 pm

This 'cet is so pretty, congrats to the future owner!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corey Taylor » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:21 am

Username: Corey Taylor
Name: Jumper
What is your character concept?: (this is a limited 900 word answer you can use however you'd like. You may split it between whatever ideas you have, be it personaity/story/rough ideas/facts/links to songs all is good!) wip
x
x

╔════════【 】════════╗
Tattered and torn
Something aches
Tattered and torn
Bad things slither
───────────

Discord: xxcorey
╚═════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxImage
x
x

╔════════【 】════════╗
Any Pronouns
Adult
Bisexual | Nonbinary
Art Shop | Toyhouse | Art Credit

───────────
sig by viiperfang
╚═════════════════════╝
Corey Taylor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ivyscribblez » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:28 am

Username: Ivyscribblez
Name: Cali
What is your character concept?: (this is a limited 900 word answer you can use however you'd like. You may split it between whatever ideas you have, be it personaity/story/rough ideas/facts/links to songs all is good!) {Exactly 900 words!}

Cali has kind of a double life- at work, she’s mostly calm and serious however much it pains her to be so. At home, she doesn’t have a care in the world. (Let’s just say one of her favorite things to do is binge watch Netflix.) She actually enjoys her job, researching exotic animals, a lot, which is why she keeps up with it despite having to put on a mask of calm. Her coworkers really have no idea how Cali really acts, but that’s okay. She doesn’t like most of them anyways. She’s never told them that, of course. She’s also never told them about her wild side- she’s afraid they could fire her if she did.

Literally right as she walks in the door everyday, she yells at her Amazon Alexa to turn the TV on. She grabs a snack then sits down on the couch to watch the next episode of whatever TV show she’s watching at the time. If she’s out of shows at any given time, she’ll watch a Disney movie and totally jam out to the songs, sliding across the floors in epic displays of her not-so-great singing voice. At this time of day, she doesn’t care what her neighbors think.

Story~

Cali exhaled a long breath as she closed the door to her apartment. “Alexa, turn the TV on,” she shouted. “The TV is on, Cali.” The Alexa responded. With a satisfied grin, Cali jogged over to the refrigerator and grabbed the first thing she could get her paws on- which happened to be a pickle jar. “Ah, yes,” She murmured. She turned the jar around. “Dill. The best kind.” She brought the jar over to the couch and plopped down with it, screwing open the lid and fishing out a pickle as she did so. “What should I watch today?” Cali said to herself. “I finished Doctor Who, wish there was more coming out sooner.” She chuckled. Her home page didn’t offer anything good, so she went to the kids section and found her favorite movie ever, Moana. It was always good to relax with a kids movie every now and then. She selected play and settled in.
When her favorite part came, she jumped up from the couch and prepared to sing- it was kind of her personal tradition to sing to every Disney song when it came on.
She clapped her paws together like a little kid, excited to go mildly insane. The music started playing, and Cali started her best dance moves- in which the dab, the whip, and the floss were severely overused. Then the song actually began, and she belted out the lyrics in a deep voice to imitate the character. She felt a little awkward at first, but she got into the grove, and not after long she was singing at the top of her lungs.
Right before the song ended, there was a knock on her door. She stopped dead- she couldn’t even pause the movie. Someone had heard her belting out song lyrics. Loudly. In a screechy voice. Her cheeks flushed red and she moved to answer it.
“Y-yes?” Cali asked, her voice a little shaky.
The Viscet on the other side looked down at her strangely. He (Oh, good gosh, he’s a guy, Cali thought,) didn’t appear to be a messenger or anything, and he looked mildly interested in Cali from the way he was looking at her. “I just want to say your singing was beautiful,” He chuckled. “Oh! Uh, thanks.” Cali blinked a little, grinning. “I can do better, you know,” She gave him a friendly scowl.
He laughed a little bit. “I’m Jake. You are..?” He held out his paw in greeting. “Cali.” She took it and shook his paw.
“Are you from around here?” Cali asked. She felt like she’d seen him before, but she couldn’t quite place it,
“Ah, yeah, I live in the apartment next to yours.” He smiled. “See you around.” With that he turned and left.
Cali headed back into her apartment feeling giddy. A guy was interested in her, and he was actually cute! With a soft breath of satisfaction, she settled back on the couch and dreamt of her future.

At work the next day, Cali was very flustered.
“No, Cali, Tasmanian Devils aren’t canines,” Her coworker Robin snapped at her.
“Whatever.” Cali huffed, then pulled herself together. Stay calm, she told herself sternly.These Viscets are just jerks who don’t know how to handle ‘cets who aren’t as smart as them. She rolled her eyes and corrected her mistake in her rresearch notes.
“You know, you don’t have to be so harsh on everyone, Robin,” Someone said from the other side of the room.
Robin looked up. “I kno, Boss,” he grumbled.
Cali snuck a curious glance at her boss, someone she had only seen once before- at her job interview. He looked strangely familiar, but it was hard to tell where from with the big lab coat and glasses that were probably fake considering the fact he was Cali’s age. He gave a soft smile to Robin and padded over to where Cali was working. “Not so wild here, are you, Cali?” He asked.
Cali blinked in surprise. “Jake?” She whispered, astonished.
“Yeah,” he replied. “That’s me.”
“Wow, I..” Cali started.
“Had no idea?”
She blinked. “Will you go out with me?”
Last edited by Ivyscribblez on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ivy| fluent in meme, vine, and english
christian | sagittarius | ravenclaw | ambivert
pfp credit | my flight rising | my deviantart
Ivyscribblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyxbee » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:16 am

Username: ThatGirlLegend
Name: Swizzle
What is your character concept?: this little dude had a rough life growing up, he was badly bullied and now only knows how to be kind to others, and he has his charms to him, he loves to have fun and hangout if group activity’s. He’s always concerned that he may have done something wrong so he’s constantly apologizing for anything he may do.
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:20 am

Username: Ana the Derp
Name: Zaida
What is your character concept?: Zaida was born into a poor family that lived at the edge of the viscet territory, she knew hunger, pain and poverty better than anyone. When she was old enough she joined school and got a good education. she was so Smart she got into a good school to learn more and she got a good job to support her family. Now Zaida is a very sweet and kind viscet with a loving family who is very thankful for her and she has loving friends and is single. She loves food, especially sushi! She likes tea and her favorite flavor is cinnamon, apple, raisin with 2 sugar cubes. She loves reading and writing and loves teaching children. She is the teacher at the local school.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:49 am

Username:CompleteChicken
Name: Saturday
What is your character concept?:
Saturday lives near a beach,
She is a quirky energetic viscit who is always bouncing around and talking really fast,
She wears an aviation hat and googles,a scarf,and a magic watch
(this is a limited 900 word answer you can use however you'd like. You may split it between whatever ideas you have, be it personaity/story/rough ideas/facts/links to songs all is good!)
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Bump!~
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2548 - Cheering for Newbies!

Postby littlefox11 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:52 am

Username: littlefox11
Name: Oscar
What is your character concept?:

Oscar has been obsessed with science for as long as he can remember. As a young viscet, he pored over textbooks and read voraciously for hours on end, his mind crammed with all the wonders of the universe. He would sit and chat excitedly for hours to anybody who would listen about the newest theorem or discoveries he'd learned about, unable to hold back his excitement long after he'd bored his friends to tears. Even now, Oscar tries his best to keep his head in conversations, but is unable to refrain from yelping out explanations and corrections whenever he hears scientific inaccuracies or queries. This habit is endearing, and his friends- both those from the lab where he works, and those unaffiliated with science- love to gently wind him up by casually mentioning facts they know to be false, to watch Oscar fight to stop himself from correcting them.

Oscar is highly excitable, with a childish sense of humour and an innocence that stems from his simplistic world view. He sees the best in everyone, is loyal to a fault and has pulses of hyperactive energy that sends him literally skipping with excitement. He loves meeting new viscets, falls in love far too easily and adores long rambling nature walks.

However, he is rarely happier than in the lab where he works, trying to develop ways to solve the world's problems; whether trying to discover new ways to harness sustainable energy or creating new, biodegradable plastics to solve issues with landfill, Ozzie will work tirelessly to make the world a better place.

Theme song: here
Favourite colour: blue
Favourite TV programme: The Office
Favourite quote: "Adventure is out there!" -Up
Last edited by littlefox11 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
littlefox11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2548 - Cheering for Newbies!

Postby Kydashing » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Last day to try out!~
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]